• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
hey guys
guess what
soon, Jet's gonna be able to make one of these

Oh, and here's another one of these. Again, I'll do this consistently; about once a month; so feel free to ignore these until Season 2. Just keeping myself updated.
Dexon Rationingu--MHA OC
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya--MHA
Uraraka Ochako--MHA
Mina Ashido--MHA
Jason "Jet" Saphile--Ninjago: MoS OC
Asta--Black Clover
Noelle Silva--Black Clover
Luck Voltia--Black Clover
Magna Swing--Black Clover
Son Goku--Dragon Ball Super
Miles "Tails" Prower--StH
Vesper Woman--MegaMan Archies (if she hasn't been claimed yet)
Oil Man--MegaMan Archies (if he hasn't been claimed yet)
Gemini Man--MegaMan Archies
Blues/Proto Man (maybe)--MegaMan Archies (if he hasn't been claimed yet)
Archie MegaMan OC???
K.O.--OK K.O., Let's Be Heroes
Male Jesse--Minecraft Story Mode
Petra--Minecraft Story Mode
Amethyst--Steven Universe
Ash--PKMN Anime
Volcanion (maybe)--PKMN Movie; Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel
President Lusamine (maybe)--PKMN games

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
hey guys
guess what
soon, Jet's gonna be able to make one of these

Oh, and here's another one of these. Again, I'll do this consistently; about once a month; so feel free to ignore these until Season 2. Just keeping myself updated.
Dexon Rationingu--MHA OC
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya--MHA
Uraraka Ochako--MHA
Mina Ashido--MHA
Jason "Jet" Saphile--Ninjago: MoS OC
Asta--Black Clover
Noelle Silva--Black Clover
Luck Voltia--Black Clover
Magna Swing--Black Clover
Son Goku--Dragon Ball Super
Miles "Tails" Prower--StH
Vesper Woman--MegaMan Archies (if she hasn't been claimed yet)
Oil Man--MegaMan Archies (if he hasn't been claimed yet)
Gemini Man--MegaMan Archies
Blues/Proto Man (maybe)--MegaMan Archies (if he hasn't been claimed yet)
Archie MegaMan OC???
K.O.--OK K.O., Let's Be Heroes
Male Jesse--Minecraft Story Mode
Petra--Minecraft Story Mode
Amethyst--Steven Universe
Ash--PKMN Anime
Volcanion (maybe)--PKMN Movie; Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel
President Lusamine (maybe)--PKMN games
wasn't Jet supposed to be a Ninja In-training?
because i'm not a stranger to Ninjago, and from what i've seen, Jet has displayed abilities far superior to literally every character in that series when they were in-training, Lloyd included.

Pro Hero Dekiru

latest

I can't be the only one that sees it.

Pro Hero Dekiru

wasn't Jet supposed to be a Ninja In-training?
because i'm not a stranger to Ninjago, and from what i've seen, Jet has displayed abilities far superior to literally every character in that series when they were in-training, Lloyd included.

Well, near the end of the Tournament Arc, literally all of the Elemental Masters that the Ninja competed against were able to summon their dragons immediately after being told how.

I'm gonna be honest, was a big Ninjago buff in it's heyday and say Lego Chima as something of a cash grab in comparison.
Though, to be fair, it waaaay outlived Chima. I'm surprised it's still alive.

Man, now I'm getting nostalgic about the "2015" poster that showed Zane with the robot eye. I really didn't believe he was for a while when it was revealed in the show :p

But yeah, Jet seems real strong. Not necessarily a problem, but I mean...he does outclass them. But, then again, I really haven't kept up with the sets, much less the show. Gosh darn whipper snappers, back in my day there was no Water ninja. We had Samurai X and we liked it! :p

Pro Hero Dekiru

Well, before joining up with the Ninja, Jet's had some time to himself to work on his powers.
Living alone forced him to get strong by himself, and he had been training before finally meeting up with the Ninja. You know, "push-ups, sit-ups, and plenty of juice." He honed his speed and became the "glass cannon" that a Ninja was before actually becoming a Ninja. And fighting thugs as well, as Jet used to be a solo act before eventually getting together with the "heroes of Ninjago Island."
Once he got together with them and became part of his team was when he actually started getting formal training.
Similar to the other Elemental Masters; in the Tournament Arc, if you haven't watched it, a lot of the Elemental Masters were brought together in a tournament that was actually a facade to steal their powers. Before it started, it was revealed that other Elemental Masters outside of the original five at the time (this was before Nya became a Ninja) did have training, and some had even achieved their Full Potential on their own, without help and backup like the Ninja did. I kind of staged Jet to be like that; he trained with his family, and then by himself once they were separated.
TL;DR, Jet seems to "outclass" the Ninja when they first started out because he didn't start with their training.

Also, did you know that Ninjago is in the same multiverse as Chima?

Also, did you know that Ninjago is in the same multiverse as Chima?
I'm not surprised, since they both had television shows. I feel like Lego intended Chima to become their next big "money maker" since they like to stick to two runs of a series (That isn't named City, but that's a special case), but then fell off in favor of shilling Ninjago more.

Gonna be honest, the show kinda weirded me out. Why were they lego men, but nothing else a lego? I mean, I ended up getting that in The Lego Movie anyways (I really thought it was stopmotion for a good while) but then they moved back for the Ninjago movie...

Pro Hero Dekiru

Gonna be honest, the show kinda weirded me out. Why were they lego men, but nothing else a lego? I mean, I ended up getting that in The Lego Movie anyways (I really thought it was stopmotion for a good while) but then they moved back for the Ninjago movie...
Jesus, that movie was horrible...

Guys I figured out the plot. It's all Ms Frizzle showing why we don't mess with the Time-Space Continuum. She's actually Zeliyis, having instituted a way to nigh instantly destroy his empire before the Horsemen can stop it as a failsafe. Ms. Frizzle is, quite plainly, the strongest being of all. Alongside her magic bus she will show everyone the true power of...Knowledge.

Just knowledge really.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Guys I figured out the plot. It's all Ms Frizzle showing why we don't mess with the Time-Space Continuum. She's actually Zeliyis, having instituted a way to nigh instantly destroy his empire before the Horsemen can stop it as a failsafe. Ms. Frizzle is, quite plainly, the strongest being of all. Alongside her magic bus she will show everyone the true power of...Knowledge.

Just knowledge really.
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL THE OTHERS!

Jokes aside, I did the do. Including taking Samus over to progress our glorious plot. And I may of just made up a random room for the Hunter and friends to leap in to.

Bog, if you want Samus, I recommend you make a post with her next time. Else I really will take her over :p

@BurbleBurble

I’m a tad confused about your post, as great as it was. Mind clearing it up for me?

Where exactly did hunter grapple the team to?
I assumed there would be some kind of room or corridor adjacent to the hall. How else were we supposed to escape?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
assumed there would be some kind of room or corridor adjacent to the hall. How else were we supposed to escape?
I actually made a visual diagram of the area. Clockwerk is cleaving through every room in the hall and blasting them into the air. While you technically could do that, Clockwerk would smash through it.

There is however the elevator you cave here in at the opposite side of the hall of Clockwerk.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I'm sorry Burble, i just want some FUCKING SPAGHETTI, IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK? I JUST NEED A FUCKING LID TO MY CONTAINER, DO I EVEN NEED A LID?

Hence why it’s an AU backstory XD. In the AU he’s far more innocent

In his actual backstory, he’s got more of a ‘leader of a rebellion’ vibe to him, and he’s basically going to war for independence

Literally Caesar.

Anyway I guess Hiro's body is "covered" by Clockwerk or something given he crashed into Clockwerk and Clockwerk crashed through the ship but nobody has noticed Hiro in the area yet XD

Literally Caesar.

Anyway I guess Hiro's body is "covered" by Clockwerk or something given he crashed into Clockwerk and Clockwerk crashed through the ship but nobody has noticed Hiro in the area yet XD

Except ceased turned british overlord with psychic powers XD

Honestly, Hiro current wearbaouts were a little vague. Is he still on Clockwerk?

Well I never got the chance to clarify before like 5 posts were made in the Clockwerk situation before I have a chance to finish my draft XD

Yeah but where on the ship did the debris go?

Honestly my idea was he was lodged inside Clockwerk from the crash but I'll hear this out XD

I mean, lodged inside him would work too XD

Basically, when Clockwerk crashed he basically destroyed the walls and the majority of the other rooms to nothing more than piles of debris of steel and rock, gas and water lines pouring all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.