• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Out of curiousity Comic, would Artemis judge Kiran for giving her respect out of fear? I mean, he would've probably given her basic respect if she wasn't a god, but he's really gonna suck up to her because he doesn't want to be turned into a deer around hunting dogs nor a girl.

...Greek Mythology is weird, man.
Considering Pan in Greek mythology carved a flute out of a girl who rejected him’s Body...yeah it gets weird

yes, you should. if there's a homestuck character, then that means ships are unavoidable.
luckily for you, the only ship Vriska would pursue would be a Moiraillegience with the Contessa.
this is the Pale Quadrant of the Troll shipping grid, and it's basically a best friend, to put it simply.
the symbol for a Moirail is a Diamond.
the symbol for a Matesprit is a Heart.
the symbol for a Kismesis is a Spade.
the symbol for an Auspistice is a Clover.
a Matespritship is a loving relationship, though it can either be sexual or non-sexual.
a Kismesisstude is a hate relationship, and like a Matespritship, it can be sexual or non-sexual.
Auspisticism is somebody who keeps you under control and stops you from killing a particular somebody.

examples in the rp of all of these ships are as follows;

Matesprits: Z and Risky Boots (non-sexual)
Moirails: Logan and Toph
Kismesis: Jack and Bro (non-sexual)
Auspistice: Artemis, King Sonic, and Jojo
Hey, you remembered Z and Risky!
Shantae: Ugh... evil romance.
Nathan: Isn’t it just romance?
Shantae: No, it’s evil romance.

So basically, while Contessa and Vriska are doing all this maniacle bloodshed plotting, Rottytops is just gonna be in the back doing whatever
Rottytops: Hey C! I found a dead guy! Can I have his brain?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Villains? Should I introduce a villain? If so who? Shen I don't care that you hate me, I made this world and I can take it away!

WAIT! I HAVE AN IDEA! IT SHOULD BE...

Boar Vessel, 600-500 BC, Estruscan, ceramic

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
It still seems like you wanted them not because they have a use as a narrative tool, but is just kinda thrown in there because you like them. Which is a good reason, but it also helps if the character has a meaningful presence in the RP. So their interactions don't end up stale and repeating.

RIP Lancer. 2018-2019. "My only regrets are my father and having an inability to detect Calamity Ganon behind me."

Out of curiousity Comic, would Artemis judge Kiran for giving her respect out of fear? I mean, he would've probably given her basic respect if she wasn't a god, but he's really gonna suck up to her because he doesn't want to be turned into a deer around hunting dogs nor a girl.

...Greek Mythology is weird, man.
Artemis would judge any man, but for those that show her respect, she won't be a dehk to.
plus, when Bro starts trying to improve her social abilities, she will very slowly begin to become less critical and more open-minded.
Hey, you remembered Z and Risky!
Shantae: Ugh... evil romance.
Nathan: Isn’t it just romance?
Shantae: No, it’s evil romance.

So basically, while Contessa and Vriska are doing all this maniacle bloodshed plotting, Rottytops is just gonna be in the back doing whatever
Rottytops: Hey C! I found a dead guy! Can I have his brain?
i don't think this really pertains to what you just said, but i should mention that Vriska wants to be a pirate. just a fun lil' tid-bit i thought i'd throw out there.
she's obsessed with pirates, treasure hunting, luck, spiders, winning, being the best, and looking for sweet sweet love. at the beginning of Homestuck, she's only about 12 Earth years old, which, on her planet, is 8 Alternian solar sweeps. the version of her i will be using will be a bit older, but not by much. probably 13 or 14 Earth years.
Villains? Should I introduce a villain? If so who? Shen I don't care that you hate me, I made this world and I can take it away!

WAIT! I HAVE AN IDEA! IT SHOULD BE...

Boar Vessel, 600-500 BC, Estruscan, ceramic
1) you already have the main villain of this title. why bother?
2) this is clearly a joke.
3) if it, for whatever reason, is NOT a joke, then i just gotta say; "stop".
4) it's not 'Estruscan', it's actually 'Etruscan'. probably just a typo, but still. i'm a history nerd, so i will correct the shit out of anyone.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
1) you already have the main villain of this title. why bother?
2) this is clearly a joke.
3) if it, for whatever reason, is NOT a joke, then i just gotta say; "stop".
4) it's not 'Estruscan', it's actually 'Etruscan'. probably just a typo, but still. i'm a history nerd, so i will correct the shit out of anyone.
Why would you even barely think I was being serious? Also, I just copy-pasted the name off of Know Your Meme, blame them not me.

If you want a song that I enjoyed that you might not, then listen to this, but make sure you have headphones in, it's from Final Destination, it plays right after somebody dies, so there's a scream at the beginning. Btw, not talking to specifically you Comic, just thought somebody might like to listen to a song.

comic

so yeah, anyway, decided to just go ahead and post.
gave Vriska a proper introduction, as she was more of a background character in my Karkat post a while back.
though it's obvious Terezi was more of the central character in my post... still.
Vriska.

also, in case nobody already assumed it, i got permission from Mok to make that Star-Lord post.

so yeah, anyway, decided to just go ahead and post.
gave Vriska a proper introduction, as she was more of a background character in my Karkat post a while back.
though it's obvious Terezi was more of the central character in my post... still.
Vriska.

also, in case nobody already assumed it, i got permission from Mok to make that Star-Lord post.

Verrrrry interesting post~

You also really sold the mind controlled chief segment, definitely helps loads with Clockwerk being a major threat :)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
What would it do against non-magic users? Or psychic powers?
Damn, I didn't answer this and I feel like I should.
To be frank, the swords would... they would be swords.
Like, regular massive swords.
But to restate something said earlier, they're blunt. Like, really blunt.
They only slice through magic.
Against literally anything else...
They're two incredibly heavy pieces of mystic steel; do the math.
You can get the point by looking at the thumbnail.
Also, keep in mind that everything Asta does in this clip, from breaking the ground to wielding the sword, is done without any kind of enhancements whatsoever.
And notice how he cuts through the shield, but K.O.s Sekke without any cuts on him.

Damn, I didn't answer this and I feel like I should.
To be frank, the swords would... they would be swords.
Like, regular massive swords.
But to restate something said earlier, they're blunt. Like, really blunt.
They only slice through magic.
Against literally anything else...
They're two incredibly heavy pieces of mystic steel; do the math.
You can get the point by looking at the thumbnail.
Also, keep in mind that everything Asta does in this clip, from breaking the ground to wielding the sword, is done without any kind of enhancements whatsoever.
And notice how he cuts through the shield, but K.O.s Sekke without any cuts on him.

Ah, helps visualize and clear up a lot more about his abilities, I appreciate you finally getting back to me XD

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Guys help I don't know where the portal should go, I was gonna have it appear by Cecil but I know the Goldenwalk stuff is gonna end soon.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Guys help I don't know where the portal should go, I was gonna have it appear by Cecil but I know the Goldenwalk stuff is gonna end soon.
I can't help; that isn't my specialty. Sorry.

Ah, helps visualize and clear up a lot more about his abilities, I appreciate you finally getting back to me XD
Now that I think about it, I should elaborate on everything he can do. One minute.

Pro Hero Dekiru

So, I'm making this because a majority of our RPers don't know who Asta is. As such, I'll go over everything he can do in vivid detail. Keep in mind that this could be accomplished by watching the show, but I'll make this so you guys don't have to watch an entire season to learn about the character I'm using.
TL;DR, the kid is ripped.

His physical capabilities are immense. He's wielded the Demon Slayer Sword, although he has talked about it being a heavy weapon. By the time he obtained the Demon Dweller Sword, it quickly became his go-to weapon because of its lighter weight. Why is this important? When reporting a mission to his kingdom's leader, a magic fanatic, he asked to see Asta's second sword. Pulling it out like nothing and handing it to him, the literal king of their country, a literal grown man and the STRONGEST MAGE IN THE KINGDOM, he almost failed to hold up the weapon. That's how heavy it was. Keep in mind that this isn't the big one. This is the NORMAL-SIZED ONE. Goes to show how heavy the Demon-Slayer Sword must be, and he hefted that thing around like a beast.
In the video provided earlier, You can see that when launching his attack, he broke the ground with his dash. Rushing forward at full power broke the floor, while he was carrying the Demon-Slayer Sword (that's the big one; I'll abbreviate with DS Sword and DW Sword). After the fight, it was remarked that his attack didn't use any magic power; he was just, and quote, "incredibly fit". Hell, after breaking his arms, he wielded the DS Sword WITH HIS F#CKING TEETH.
hqdefault.jpg

Asta's also extremely persistent. He refuses to give up; he was knocked around like a pinball on several occasions and kept getting back up. He was KO'd, and the second he could move, bleeding and wounded, he stepped back into the fight.
Okay, now I'm gonna go over his weapons. First is the Demon-Slayer Sword.
The DS Sword was Asta's first sword, and the one he usually ends up using because he keeps dropping the second one. Nonetheless, he can still use this thing like a pro. As stated, it's big, heavy, and blunt, making it perfect for smashing and stabbing. It can cut opponents if he slashes with the tip. It's a bone-breaker; a spine-crusher; you get the picture. It's massive.
It also doubles as a weapon that can cancel out magic.
The DS Sword may be blunt, but it cuts through magic stuff like hot butter. Asta typically goes in for one huge strike, cutting through anything in his way. When breaching compounds that have a magic barrier over them, Asta's always the go-to. When moving to an isolated underwater village, Asta's squad was stopped by a magic dome that encompassed the entire city. With the DS Sword alone, Asta cut through the wall and let his squad get in. He's even turned the sword to its flat and used it like a massive shield. Not just that, but an effective shield. He's used it like a baseball bat to deflect a magic fireball. It can even remove enchantments placed on people by tapping an infected individual's body with the cross guard.
Onto the Demon-Dweller (DW) Sword. This one can do practically everything the first one can, but it's lighter, faster, and skinnier.
Unlike the first sword, this one emphasizes the "anti-magic" aspect, which further convinced Asta to use it as a primary weapon over the DS Sword. As a passive trait, it will absorb magic in surrounding areas, continuously sapping magic power from those around Asta. However, it appears that Asta can control who the sword passively drains energy from. How much magic the sword drains depends on how close Asta is to people around him. The closer the sword is, the more magic it will drain from an individual. If someone, friend or foe, would to hold, be impaled by, or otherwise be touching the DW Sword, the blade would rapidly drain that person's magic out of them in a quick, continuous, metaphorical stream.
Secondly, Asta's allies/close friends can lend him their magic. While he can't use it, the DW Sword can. The magic power, based on attribute, would be shown in the blade's appearance. The black markings light up with the color of whatever magic has been absorbed, and the sword itself is surrounded with an aura.

Perhaps one of Asta's best accomplishments using his swords was keeping up with three fellow Magic Knights who stood against him for defending his friend; a noble who was having a hard time controlling her magic.
I might need to elaborate on that; people in Black Clover are socially classified as Commoners and Nobles. The difference is how they live, and how much magic they have. If one wishes, they could enroll in the Magic Knights; a group of warriors who defend the Clover Kingdom. The Magic Knights are divided into squads; Asta is a part of the Black Bulls, a known group of misfits.
Anyways, he was defending his friend; a noble who was a part of his squad. To her family, this was unthinkable, and they treated her as such. Asta retaliated against her family, nobles of a higher squad called the Silver Eagles, joined by a member of the top squad, the Golden Dawn. While defending his friend, the Magic Knights retaliated with magic, forcing Asta to draw his sword and fight back. He--
You know what? Just see for yourself.
And that is a vivid description of all of Asta's abilities. Good night, y'all.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
So, I'm making this because a majority of our RPers don't know who Asta is. As such, I'll go over everything he can do in vivid detail. Keep in mind that this could be accomplished by watching the show, but I'll make this so you guys don't have to watch an entire season to learn about the character I'm using.
TL;DR, the kid is ripped.

His physical capabilities are immense. He's wielded the Demon Slayer Sword, although he has talked about it being a heavy weapon. By the time he obtained the Demon Dweller Sword, it quickly became his go-to weapon because of its lighter weight. Why is this important? When reporting a mission to his kingdom's leader, a magic fanatic, he asked to see Asta's second sword. Pulling it out like nothing and handing it to him, the literal king of their country, a literal grown man and the STRONGEST MAGE IN THE KINGDOM, he almost failed to hold up the weapon. That's how heavy it was. Keep in mind that this isn't the big one. This is the NORMAL-SIZED ONE. Goes to show how heavy the Demon-Slayer Sword must be, and he hefted that thing around like a beast.
In the video provided earlier, You can see that when launching his attack, he broke the ground with his dash. Rushing forward at full power broke the floor, while he was carrying the Demon-Slayer Sword (that's the big one; I'll abbreviate with DS Sword and DW Sword). After the fight, it was remarked that his attack didn't use any magic power; he was just, and quote, "incredibly fit". Hell, after breaking his arms, he wielded the DS Sword WITH HIS F#CKING TEETH.
hqdefault.jpg

Asta's also extremely persistent. He refuses to give up; he was knocked around like a pinball on several occasions and kept getting back up. He was KO'd, and the second he could move, bleeding and wounded, he stepped back into the fight.
Okay, now I'm gonna go over his weapons. First is the Demon-Slayer Sword.
The DS Sword was Asta's first sword, and the one he usually ends up using because he keeps dropping the second one. Nonetheless, he can still use this thing like a pro. As stated, it's big, heavy, and blunt, making it perfect for smashing and stabbing. It can cut opponents if he slashes with the tip. It's a bone-breaker; a spine-crusher; you get the picture. It's massive.
It also doubles as a weapon that can cancel out magic.
The DS Sword may be blunt, but it cuts through magic stuff like hot butter. Asta typically goes in for one huge strike, cutting through anything in his way. When breaching compounds that have a magic barrier over them, Asta's always the go-to. When moving to an isolated underwater village, Asta's squad was stopped by a magic dome that encompassed the entire city. With the DS Sword alone, Asta cut through the wall and let his squad get in. He's even turned the sword to its flat and used it like a massive shield. Not just that, but an effective shield. He's used it like a baseball bat to deflect a magic fireball. It can even remove enchantments placed on people by tapping an infected individual's body with the cross guard.
Onto the Demon-Dweller (DW) Sword. This one can do practically everything the first one can, but it's lighter, faster, and skinnier.
Unlike the first sword, this one emphasizes the "anti-magic" aspect, which further convinced Asta to use it as a primary weapon over the DS Sword. As a passive trait, it will absorb magic in surrounding areas, continuously sapping magic power from those around Asta. However, it appears that Asta can control who the sword passively drains energy from. How much magic the sword drains depends on how close Asta is to people around him. The closer the sword is, the more magic it will drain from an individual. If someone, friend or foe, would to hold, be impaled by, or otherwise be touching the DW Sword, the blade would rapidly drain that person's magic out of them in a quick, continuous, metaphorical stream.
Secondly, Asta's allies/close friends can lend him their magic. While he can't use it, the DW Sword can. The magic power, based on attribute, would be shown in the blade's appearance. The black markings light up with the color of whatever magic has been absorbed, and the sword itself is surrounded with an aura.

Perhaps one of Asta's best accomplishments using his swords was keeping up with three fellow Magic Knights who stood against him for defending his friend; a noble who was having a hard time controlling her magic.
I might need to elaborate on that; people in Black Clover are socially classified as Commoners and Nobles. The difference is how they live, and how much magic they have. If one wishes, they could enroll in the Magic Knights; a group of warriors who defend the Clover Kingdom. The Magic Knights are divided into squads; Asta is a part of the Black Bulls, a known group of misfits.
Anyways, he was defending his friend; a noble who was a part of his squad. To her family, this was unthinkable, and they treated her as such. Asta retaliated against her family, nobles of a higher squad called the Silver Eagles, joined by a member of the top squad, the Golden Dawn. While defending his friend, the Magic Knights retaliated with magic, forcing Asta to draw his sword and fight back. He--
You know what? Just see for yourself.
And that is a vivid description of all of Asta's abilities. Good night, y'all.
I feel that this kid and Goblin Slayer could get along well, idk why though, feel free to drop him with Blake, Weiss and Goblin Slayer if you haven't dropped him somewhere already.

comic

I feel that this kid and Goblin Slayer could get along well, idk why though, feel free to drop him with Blake, Weiss and Goblin Slayer if you haven't dropped him somewhere already.
speaking of dropping people in places, if you don't have anywhere in mind to drop Elidocorc, Chara and Flowey, then i can make a post concerning that for my next post.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
I’m gonna go ahead and claim Bill Cipher for the sequel.
Let’s be real, someone was gonna end up doing it.
Also, @Pro Hero Dekiru can Jet resist fire? I won’t have the Hellhound bathe him in flames if he can’t.

comic

Well, since we're talking about the sequel, I plan on taking Megatron from transformers, maybe Optimus Prime too. Also, nobody has claimed an AU character from undertale, so I'm gonna start, I'll be claiming Delta Sans.
Deltarune Sans?
uh...
pretty sure that's normal Sans doing some dimension hopping. i mean, there isn't much to support the theory, but you can't disprove me...
so basically, you're saying you're gonna claim Sans, but just an AT version of mine.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
is it a bad thing that this is one of the sans's i planned on Gaster killing soon?
Oh no, Comic... COMIC!? WHAT? NANI?!

...With all due respect, Bog, you should just claim a character like Napstablook or something. The last thing we need is a bunch of AU characters. As if placements and stuff weren’t confusing already.
Maybe I'll be Tracer... now it's up to you to figure out if I'm joking or not.

comic

i'm already almost finished with my next Vriska post, and there's one thing i'm gonna spoil for all of you.

there's another player on this ball field.

[Indeed there iS. You do not know me yet, but in due time, you most certainly will. Alongside having unfathomable intellect, limitless knowledge, and mind boggling charisma, I have a larger advantage than the entire cast. I co-exist with the fourth wall, and thus, I am wary of all events occurring. A majority of you may consider this to be an 'unfair' trait, or perhaps 'overpowered', but fear not, I intruDe upon your story with no ill-intent, but with good purpose. While I may be unable to be physically involved with the coming conflicts, I am a wealth of information, a pool of knowledge, a bridge to a higher understanding. My being here is the only way things can play out they will. I am closing the first chapter in this story, and opening up a new one. I hope you are prepared for it, because things are about to became a lot more... complex.]

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
So, what'd you think about my plan? If you want, you can drop Asta with Goblin Slayer, unless you've already dropped him somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.