• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I feel like Goblin Slayer, Weiss and Blake are gonna get into a situation where everybody is gonna die, Weiss and Blake are pinned down by goblins, or whatever they are, but I'm gonna call them goblins, and the goblins are gonna do the thing goblins to to women Rape, but guess what? Fuck the gods, Goblin Slayer almost dies, but he gets up, and kicks the shit out of whatever or whoever was gonna kill them, saves the pair, and they win, but who knows? I definitely didn't base it off of this.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Oh, no, no, more claiming? Goshity darnit.
I’d like to request a, uh, claiming system. If you want to claim a character(s) you must give a good reason as to why, and what that character could contribute. That way nobody’s claiming characters just because, and a chunk of the cast won’t just be standing around doing nothing.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Oh, no, no, more claiming? Goshity darnit.
I’d like to request a, uh, claiming system. If you want to claim a character(s) you must give a good reason as to why, and what that character could contribute. That way nobody’s claiming characters just because, and a chunk of the cast won’t just be standing around doing nothing.

At this point we have guaranteed some characters will never get spotlight due to their sheer number, and several are being forgotten left and right unless they are referred to often. We have been overblown since September

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
At this point we have guaranteed some characters will never get spotlight due to their sheer number, and several are being forgotten left and right unless they are referred to often. We have been overblown since September
Exactly. It’s not gonna be fun later on when we realize just how many good chararacters we deprived of any real development, and the last thing we need is more, especially for no reason.

3AF0862F-5DE3-4D5B-B6BC-867761DE8E56.jpeg

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
...well, anyway, the characters i'll be killing off from my cast for the current RP are...
Snake (we already knew that)
Bro (later down the line, in a fight against Jack, more than likely)
SG-1 (maybe one will make it to the end)
Doomslayer (albeit temporarily until the sequel)
Sgt. Johnson (self-sacrifice)
Miranda Keyes (fall to the flood)
Chara (though not entirely, she'll still exist within her SOUL after Sans absorbs it)
Cortana (consumed by the logic plague, it will take another AI to defeat her)
Whitaker (he'll die toward the beginning of the floodverse arc)
Gravemind (a Keymind now, and will finally be wiped out thanks to the activation of Installation 07)
Atriox (he will die, but i'm not sure exactly when. or how)
Agent Carolina (during the floodverse arc. not sure how, or at which point during the arc)
Blakes and Fisk (expendable)

and i think that's all the deaths coming from my cast.

comic

Clockwerk: My Skills Are Superior
though keep in mind Cortana will have the Flood and have full control of Halo's defenses against Clockwerk, so even he may struggle against waves of Forerunner defenses.
Eh, I think we’ve got more heroic AI that could take her down. Perhaps Y, or the Light Brigade? Maybe even F.R.I.D.A.Y. or Alpha?
originally, i planned on Church, but i think it would be better to have someone else's AI take her down.
i vote Y, personally. she deserves more to do, anyway.

Yeah Tohru and Kanna sort of seem like "lol anime" choices, not because their interesting. I'm honestly a little worried I'm misusing Sam and Raiden in the RP, can't say their too interesting at the moment :p But maybe once they briefly clash things will look better. And Raiden does have Snake's death to build towards...

I also vouch for Y to take out Cortana. Y best robo grill.

Anyways, I did a do. Made a picture of the Silver Scythe. It's not the best, but it's not bad!...I hope.
MiTGwMz.jpg

I'll have to take a better picture later. I'm at school at the moment so yeah :p

Yeah Tohru and Kanna sort of seem like "lol anime" choices, not because their interesting. I'm honestly a little worried I'm misusing Sam and Raiden in the RP, can't say their too interesting at the moment :p But maybe once they briefly clash things will look better. And Raiden does have Snake's death to build towards...

I also vouch for Y to take out Cortana. Y best robo grill.

Anyways, I did a do. Made a picture of the Silver Scythe. It's not the best, but it's not bad!...I hope.
MiTGwMz.jpg

I'll have to take a better picture later. I'm at school at the moment so yeah :p

Andromon? Is that you?

In all seriousness good job XD

comic

The Contessa: And I am spider, what is your point?
Sans: do you like the internet?
Contessa: Let me guess. You want to make a joke about the 'web'.
Sans: no.
Contessa: ...
Sans: i just wanted to friend you on spinstergram.
Contessa: You think you're cute?
Sans: bitch, i'm adorable.
Vegeta: THAT'S IT, I'M DONE WAITING TO COME INTO THIS STORY! I WILL NOT STAND BY AND ALLOW MYSELF TO BE PLAGIARIZED!!!

Sans: do you like the internet?
Contessa: Let me guess. You want to make a joke about the 'web'.
Sans: no.
Sans: i just wanted to friend you on spinstergram.
Contessa: You think you're cute?
Sans: bitch, i'm adorable.
Vegeta: THAT'S IT, I'M DONE WAITING TO COME INTO THIS STORY!

*inhales* that’s was golden Comic, I’m not even mad XD

Okay, I have something to admit.
I have one final character to take.
I have good reason! The involvement of this character is done for the sake of plot and future character interactions, as well as plans Shen and I have for Shantae, Nathan and Contessa.
May I introduce, Shantae’s best frenemy and the Contessa’s new partner in crime...!
upload_2019-1-22_18-38-23.png

ROTTYTOPS! From the Shantae series.

I am 99% sure she’s my final character.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Just wondering, Undertale's world is based a lot around magic; if I'm correct. All of their technology is powered by it, and so are all of their attacks. With that being said, does Gaster's attacks and techniques count at magical?

Status
Not open for further replies.