• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shen, if the universe is inhabited, it needs to have people. That's why Michael, Bershov, Percival, Gawain, Merlina, Galahad, Kota, Soma, Sakuya, Dr. Sakaki, Director Schicksal, Lindow, Tsubaka, Mew Mew and Alphys are around.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I also have one of the smallest cast amongst us. Whenever I add someone, I take a lot of careful and deep thought into the addition
i...
uh...
thought you just did so for nostalgia or something.
i mean, ALL of your characters are from childrens games, no offense to Sly Cooper fans, Megaman fans, and Ape Escape fans.
Yu-Gi-Oh! doesn't really fit into the 'children's game' category in my opinion, as it's an anime, or at least has the style and shares many similarities with japanime, same with the original Dragon Ball series.

me personally, i too, put thought into the characters i want to bring in. Tal'Set was a little more of a spontaneous decision, but i haven't officially claimed him, and i don't think anybody wants to go to the Turok universe, anyway. other than that, i gotta say that all of my characters, the whole lot of them, have all been put through some consideration before claiming.
especially Obi-Wan Kenobi.
yeah. that's right. i bet you all forgot i claimed him.
well, i did. the Ewan McGregor one.
and yes.
i do have plans for him. a lot. they just haven't been revealed.

que the Kenobi memes.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
mean, ALL of your characters are from childrens games, no offense to Sly Cooper fans, Megaman fans, and Ape Escape fans.
While your not wrong, it’s a Fiction Rp, meaning any character is available. And I chose one’s I think could grow more. Personally, i like choosing characters that are underdeveloped so I can develop them further, makes it more enticing

the Ewan McGregor one.
Well hello there.

Just too many characters...we should seriously stop ANY more

Just too many characters...we should seriously stop ANY more
Hey man, aside from Eileen if we end up in Yharnam (And will stay in Yharnam) I'm done adding guys. Quint and Jackson are staying put in Goldenwalk (The Silver Scythe takes their place), and a few of my characters will be getting curtains before I add more in the sequel.

Which, as of so far, is Lucas and ONLY Lucas. Maybe Boney.

...In other news, I saw Comic on the security holograms...he was...killing younglings...

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Hey man, aside from Eileen if we end up in Yharnam (And will stay in Yharnam) I'm done adding guys. Quint and Jackson are staying put in Goldenwalk (The Silver Scythe takes their place), and a few of my characters will be getting curtains before I add more in the sequel.

Which, as of so far, is Lucas and ONLY Lucas. Maybe Boney.

...In other news, I saw Comic on the security holograms...he was...killing younglings...
lol
speaking of Silver Scythe, i kinda actually want to pursue a friendship between her and Gwen later down the line. i think they bounce off each other nicely so far, and besides, who doesn't wanna be pals with Gwen?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hey @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader Guess what? I still have to introduce my final wave. Btw, @Eeveechu151 can I throw Kanna and Tohru with the CRC? They can turn into dragons and I figured them going to prehistoric times would be cool, maybe they could become minor antagonists? Keda's family tell them of some giant beasts, the group finds them, they fight, one of the sides is defeated, or they come to a stalemate. Does this sound ok?

Hey @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader Guess what? I still have to introduce my final wave. Btw, @Eeveechu151 can I throw Kanna and Tohru with the CRC? They can turn into dragons and I figured them going to prehistoric times would be cool, maybe they could become minor antagonists? Keda's family tell them of some giant beasts, the group finds them, they fight, one of the sides is defeated, or they come to a stalemate. Does this sound ok?

Oh boy...more characters....

I’m absolutely ecstatic

lol
speaking of Silver Scythe, i kinda actually want to pursue a friendship between her and Gwen later down the line. i think they bounce off each other nicely so far, and besides, who doesn't wanna be pals with Gwen?
This but with Ruby. She would FLIP OUT over Scythe’s... well, scythe, and would be a big shining ball of optimism to reflect off of Silver Scythe’s attempted seriousness. I just imagine Gwen trying to mediate them xD
I mean... maybe? They wouldn’t really fit the CRC, per say, and I guess it’d be something to do after Erza’s Trio - er, Erza’s Quartet now I guess - and the CRC make it to Keda’s village.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
This but with Ruby. She would FLIP OUT over Scythe’s... well, scythe, and would be a big shining ball of optimism to reflect off of Silver Scythe’s attempted seriousness. I just imagine Gwen trying to mediate them xD

I mean... maybe? They wouldn’t really fit the CRC, per say, and I guess it’d be something to do after Erza’s Trio - er, Erza’s Quartet now I guess - and the CRC make it to Keda’s village.
I didn't mean directly with them, but they'd have appeared there before them, I just thought of a scene, y'know the opening of Farcry Primal? The opening scene, with the herd of mammoths? Or the opening to Horizon: Zero Dawn, with all of the animals? I imagined that, like the group is going hunting, but the pair are there, hunting in dragon form, and the group has to hide from them, or something like that.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Tohru and Kanna, also, I guess you don't know what I mean by the cutscenes, Just look up the first 15 minutes of farcry primal by IGN, that should explain what I mean, tell me what you don't understand, if I'm talking about the wrong thing.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I can see the guys in the CRC club, including Rex, and AD arguing over something like this.
My only question is, who would be who in this situation? I like the idea, and think we could maybe make it work, but it'd be limited to a few people, because I doubt many of them would be interested, what do you guys think?

I can’t see that working, really...
Let’s keep them out of The Wilds (that’s what I’m calling Keda’s world from now on) for now, and focus on characters and the journey for that arc.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ok, then, I just figured It'd be something they could do, but I guess not. If I get permission, can I have Jamie beat up Bershov's corpse, because he's gonna die, right? Idk, but the spirit still in control is always mad. We can probably figure out sonething else for them to do, maybe bond over hunting or something.

Jamie’s been with them since the Bershov fight, and his close proximity means he’s getting pulled away when they are. But Erza’s Trio is still focused on Erza, Keda and Rex.

Jamie’s been with them since the Bershov fight, and his close proximity means he’s getting pulled away when they are. But Erza’s Trio is still focused on Erza, Keda and Rex.

That part does make sense...

Looks like The Contessa is going to get quite a reunion my next post XD *strolls in with Russian soldiers and converted Russian tank*

AD: Oh, hey, are you a good spider woman with a tank and soldiers with guns aimed at my head or... Wait, let me guess, bad?

The Contessa: ...no everything is perfectly fine. Just stay still.

Actually... the Contessa’s going to enter to a battlefield with NAC soldiers and surrendering USSR soldiers, since the Warzone people are about to get warped away.

Watch her get warped away with them just as she arrives and they think she’s the new villain of the next zone XD

Status
Not open for further replies.