• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if I was writing it, it'd still be a fun fight. Rainbow Dash might even get ahead in the match for a bit. The shields, cracker and all melee weapons except Excalibur would be useless against her.
But one transformation, and Sonic's got things in the bag.
It's an interesting matchup, and definitely a fun one, but Sonic wins 99% of the time.

Yeah see.
We still need a third world.
Because we need to send the Warzone group somewhere.
uhhhhhhhhhhhh lemme think
*glances at my cast*
Hm.
Uh huh.
I see.
Y'all wanna go to prehistoric times?

Well not like dinosaur times, but 18,000 BC. Keda's world. It allows us to get some insight on his family as well, and give him some closure before...
...uh...
What I told you and Godjacob about.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Oh if I was writing it, it'd still be a fun fight. Twilight might even get ahead in the match for a bit. The shields, cracker and all melee weapons except Excalibur would be useless against her.
But one transformation, and Sonic's got things in the bag.
It's an interesting matchup, and definitely a fun one, but Sonic wins 99% of the time.

I mean if the fight is now Twilight vs. Sonic I think it would be a lot closer than you think. Even with Super Sonic, so long as Twilight is allowed to channel the magic of Equestria into her which grants her manipulation of the sun & moon on top of a tremendous if not godly magical boost allowing her to fight toe to toe with a dark god in Lord Tirek (Who defeated everyone in Equestria, including a reality warper).

Even standard Twilight would be good to stand her ground. Teleportation can match his speed edge over her and she has enough magic spells, tricks and abilities to keep him on his toes.

But as far as important stuff goes let's say I have nothing against going to the dino time. But I do think the Warzone group could use better organization.

Twilight actually has a much better chance of beating Sonic, I know her crazy magics :p That was a typo on my part, which I fixed. My apologies.

In terms of heading to Keda's time, it'd mostly be for the sake of doing what we haven't done much of in this RP so far - building character dynamics and relationships. We'd also be able to see what the characters do when they're forced to survive in a time with no modern - or even medieval - conveniences. At the very least, it'd be super fun to see the CRC and Erza's trio there.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
In terms of heading to Keda's time, it'd mostly be for the sake of doing what we haven't done much of in this RP so far - building character dynamics and relationships. We'd also be able to see what the characters do when they're forced to survive in a time with no modern - or even medieval - conveniences. At the very least, it'd be super fun to see the CRC and Erza's trio there.
Hmmm I suppose I can see that now that you’ve explained it. It could have potential there

Might I offer a suggestion?

We could split in two the Warzone crew since it’s so bloated into two separate dimensions

Yeah, that could work. Send the CRC and Erza's trio - and MAYBE Jamie - to 18,000 BC, and send all the other Warzone people to a different world.
I actually already have a trigger for the warp, Godjacob. Remember how Team Nathan got warped away? Well soon enough, more crystals are gonna come flying out of those sewers...

Send the big bad after one of the splinter groups!

I want to figure out who's going where, though, so let's make this for now.

18,000 BC (World of Alpha)
-Erza's Trio (Erza Scarlet, Keda & Alpha, Rex Raptor)
-Cartoon Rescue Club (Star Butterfly, Raven, Nomad of Nowhere, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Dipper Pines, Danny Phantom)
-Twilight Sparkle [She can join the CRC!]
-Angel Dust [Honorary CRC]

Other World
-Literally everyone else in the Warzone

Remaining in Marseilles, France, 2172 (World of Project X)
-Michael

Yeah... that's the problem. Uh... anyone with characters on that side of things have an idea of where we could send them?
Maybe the Kirby Gijinka-verse? Or Lumiose City?

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Hey, wouldn’t it be kind of cool to warp some characters to the Gravity Falls universe?
That’d be kinda cool.
Yeah.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
here's an idea for a world that just randomly popped into my head.

if we want dinosaurs, then how about Turok? and i mean Turok: Evolution, not the newer ones that aren't as good. i mean, if we incorporated Turok, i would seriously consider taking Tal'Set as a character, the Indian Warrior forced through time and space into a chaotic world of Dinosaurs, Lizard People and such.
man...
i miss playing that game.
seriously great Soundtrack, too.

Alright, Comic. I have an assignment for you.
List all of the non-villain characters and their locations by team.
I.E. Team Stark - Camelot, Team Negan - Camelot, Team Nathan - Goldenwalk and so forth.
We need a head count.

comic

honestly, if i did claim Tal'Set, he'd get along extraordinarily well with Keda. Tal'Set was originally an Indian Warrior during the Wild West times, but when he and his enemy, Bruckner, got sucked into a wormhole, they wound up in the Savage Lands.
different time periods between them, but from what i know of Keda, they have similar mindsets. not to mention Tal'Set isn't just human, as he's fought and killed mechanized dinosaurs before, including a final boss battle against Bruckner, in which Bruckner was riding a weaponized T-Rex, and Tal'Set still won.

this was a great game in my childhood, and i'd nearly forgotten about it until the mention of prehistoric times, and Shen making that Rex post. the Savage Lands would be a nice place to throw the a few characters for a spill, then pull them away once other things are settled. plus, there's plenty of things to do in the Savage Lands.
1) there are dinosaurs.
2) there are intelligent Lizard people called the 'Sleg' who have some futuristic weaponry.
3) there's an internal war going on between the Sleg and the humans.
4) the Sleg weaponize dinosaurs.
5) there's also Sabretoothed Cats, btw.
6) ...even if i'm the only one who wants this... well, i want this. i love Turok. so good.

other ideas for worlds we could go to would be something Star Wars, or maybe Star Craft. Star Craft is cool.

Alright, Comic. I have an assignment for you.
List all of the non-villain characters and their locations by team.
I.E. Team Stark - Camelot, Team Negan - Camelot, Team Nathan - Goldenwalk and so forth.
We need a head count.
fffffffffffffffffffff
lucky me, i already have a list. albeit a little outdated, but i have a list for all the characters.

I mean the Turok idea could be interesting? Maybe if 18,000 BC's events run their course and we're not ready to send them to the Haloverse, we could send them there and potentially have them meet up with the other half of the Warzone group after their adventure. And Tal'Set and Keda could be interesting.

Am I the only one who puts Sonic speed into debate? Or at least things it's not that big of an advantage as people think? So many slower people can keep up with Sonic again and again and again it feels like not that big of a hassle.
I mean, Eggman outspeeds Sonic easily in Sonic 1.

Silver keeps up with Sonic just fine as well. But he's a psychic cheat, so there's that.

Even that Dark Wisp Mech Eggman made in Colors can keep up with Sonic. Super Sonic too. Ultimately Sonic is too inconsistent, even factoring in the comics. Though to be honest Sonic hasn't had a mandatory Super form needed since...Sonic Mania, or Unleashed if you don't count the Classic Sonic title. So as I said, Inconsistency.

Third world, hmm?...We have Goldenwalk, and Metal Gear doesn't help itself to the format. So that rules out two possible worlds on my end.

Yharnam? Fight some nightmarish beasts? Ten Carat Hill? They watch Necrozma get captured, or try to save it? I think the Keda world idea kinda falls flat without any conflict. The warzone group can easily wipe out any small conflict. That was my idea for Goldenwalk, small, personal stuff, but then without Cecil everything becomes boring :p Except the Scythe. She's cool.

The idea with 18,000 BC is that the world itself is the conflict, and it's far more character focused then our stuff so far has been. Give at least one of our groups a break from constant battle to focus on survival.

Necrozma's actually going to get captured in Ultra Space, so that idea wouldn't work.

Yharnam could work, maybe? It'd certainly be up Link's alley, and probably Akame's too. But without the Hunter, it's the same problem as Gravity Falls.

comic

MARSEILLE
-Team A1 (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox, Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly, Twilight, Ash Ketchum, Shaynuh, Rex Raptor, Meta Knight, Kaleb, Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka, W.D.)->Soviet City
-Team A2 (Hunter, Master Chief, Elecman, Cutman, Doomslayer, Hiro, Timeman, Kale, Specter, Clockwerk, W.D.)->Specter’s Ship
-Team A3 (Alec, Marron, Ridley, W.D.)->Marseille Outskirts
CAMELOT
-Team B1 (Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose, Raiden, O’Neill, Carter, Daniel, Teal’c, Gawain, Serena, Artemis, Sonic, Caliburn, Goku, Caulifla, Merlina, Joestar, Galacta Knight, Lancelot, Bro, Kiran, Noah, Percival, Negan, Sam, Drax, Belowski, Darth Vader, W.D.)->Camelot
-Team B2 (Azula, Nanashi, Dagda, Susie, Lancer, Bowser, W.D.)->Forest
-Team B3 (Star-Lord, W.D.)->Mansion
-Team B4 (Sarah, Robin, Lucina, W.D.)->Forest
GOLDENWALK CITY
-Team C1 (Nathan, X, Spider-Gwen, Silver Scythe, W.D.)->City
-Team C2 (Toph, Spider-Man, Logan, Y, W.D.)->Sewers
-Team C3 (Priscilla, Lucario, Thor, Rocket, Koji, W.D.)->HeroSquad Base
-Team C4 (Sawyer, W.D.)->I honestly have no clue
-Team C5 (Cecil, Scorpio)->Invasion
FENRIR FAR EAST BRANCH
-Team D1 (Rick Grimes, Dr. Sakaki, W.D.)->Medical Bay
-Team D2 (Lenka, Alisa, Kota, Soma, W.D.)->Somewhere
HALO UNIVERSE
New Mombasa
-Team E1 (Sgt. Johnson, Carolina, Church, W.D.)->Airport
Alpha Corvi II
-Team E2 (Miranda Keyes, Pvt. Blakes, Cpl. Fisk, Pfc. Javier, Whitaker)->Forest
OLYMPUS II
-Team F (Omega, Z, Undyne, Papyrus, Count Dracula, W.D.)->Labyzinth
UNDERGROUND
-Team H (Jet, Silver, Blaze, Frisk, Alphys, W.D.)->Snowdin (New Timeline)
MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
-Team I (Ant Man, Wasp, Hank Pym, Sonny Burch, Porcupine)->Sunny’s Warehouse
ZELIYIS’ REALM
-Team J (Chara, Elidocorc, Flowey)->Castle
UNKOWN
-Team #1 (W.D. Gaster, Unknown)->Void
-Team #2 (Fake Zeliyis, Kyuseishu, Gilgamesh)->Forgot if that place was named
POCKET DIMENSION
-Team ^ (Lance, Keith, Hughes, [REDACTED])->Somewhere
alright, it's pretty dang outdated in some areas, i know for a fact there's some miscalculations here or there, but i tried to update this as best as i could, so here it is.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
MARSEILLE
-Team A1 (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox, Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly, Twilight, Ash Ketchum, Shaynuh, Rex Raptor, Meta Knight, Kaleb, Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka, W.D.)->Soviet City
-Team A2 (Hunter, Master Chief, Elecman, Cutman, Doomslayer, Hiro, Timeman, Kale, Specter, Clockwerk, W.D.)->Specter’s Ship
-Team A3 (Alec, Marron, Ridley, W.D.)->Marseille Outskirts
CAMELOT
-Team B1 (Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose, Raiden, O’Neill, Carter, Daniel, Teal’c, Gawain, Serena, Artemis, Sonic, Caliburn, Goku, Caulifla, Merlina, Joestar, Galacta Knight, Lancelot, Bro, Kiran, Noah, Percival, Negan, Sam, Drax, Belowski, Darth Vader, W.D.)->Camelot
-Team B2 (Azula, Nanashi, Dagda, Susie, Lancer, Bowser, W.D.)->Forest
-Team B3 (Star-Lord, W.D.)->Mansion
GOLDENWALK CITY
-Team C1 (Nathan, X, Spider-Gwen, Silver Scythe, W.D.)->City
-Team C2 (Toph, Spider-Man, Logan, Y, W.D.)->Sewers
-Team C3 (Priscilla, Lucario, Thor, Rocket, Koji, W.D.)->HeroSquad Base
-Team C4 (Sawyer, W.D.)->I honestly have no clue
-Team C5 (Cecil, Scorpio)->Invasion
FENRIR FAR EAST BRANCH
-Team D1 (Rick Grimes, Dr. Sakaki, W.D.)->Medical Bay
-Team D2 (Lenka, Alisa, Kota, Soma, W.D.)->Somewhere
HALO UNIVERSE
New Mombasa
-Team E1 (Sgt. Johnson, Carolina, Church, W.D.)->Airport
Alpha Corvi II
-Team E2 (Miranda Keyes, Pvt. Blakes, Cpl. Fisk, Pfc. Javier, Whitaker)->Forest
OLYMPUS II
UNDERGROUND
-Team H (Jet, Silver, Blaze, Frisk, Alphys, W.D.)->Snowdin (New Timeline)
MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
-Team I (Ant Man, Wasp, Hank Pym, Sonny Burch, Porcupine)->Sunny’s Warehouse
ZELIYIS’ REALM
-Team J (Chara, Elidocorc, Flowey)->Castle
UNKOWN
-Team #1 (W.D. Gaster, Unknown)->Void
-Team #2 (Fake Zeliyis, Kyuseishu, Gilgamesh)->Forgot if that place was named
POCKET DIMENSION
-Team ^ (Lance, Keith, Hughes, [REDACTED])->Somewhere
alright, it's pretty dang outdated in some areas, i know for a fact there's some miscalculations here or there, but i tried to update this as best as i could, so here it is.

The Contessa is absent from this list I believe

I'd say make the villains in each area their own team so allegiances aren't confused. Also remove W.D. from each group since that's kinda just confusing atm :p

Jin, Lora and Captain Falcon need to be added.
-Team B1 (Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose, Raiden, O’Neill, Carter, Daniel, Teal’c, Gawain, Serena, Artemis, Sonic, Caliburn, Goku, Caulifla, Merlina, Joestar, Galacta Knight, Lancelot, Bro, Kiran, Noah, Percival, Negan, Sam, Drax, Belowski, Darth Vader, W.D.)-
Galahad and Dekiru's OffSavingTheWorld characters are missing.
Lots more villains here, but I'll forgive you for leaving them out. I'd say add at least Malos and Grima though.

comic

I'd say make the villains in each area their own team so allegiances aren't confused. Also remove W.D. from each group since that's kinda just confusing atm :p

Jin, Lora and Captain Falcon need to be added.

Galahad and Dekiru's OffSavingTheWorld characters are missing.

Lots more villains here, but I'll forgive you for leaving them out. I'd say add at least Malos and Grima though.
oh, i'm too lazy to actually edit everything in. i'm pretty busy, anyway.
but if somebody else would take my list and update it, then that'd be tubular. i only had that list set in a google doc, so it was easy to whip out and just add bold lettering and such.

Yharnam could work, maybe? It'd certainly be up Link's alley, and probably Akame's too. But without the Hunter, it's the same problem as Gravity Falls.
I could do what you did with Michael, introduce a minor character to the cast and guide them around. In my case? Eileen the Crow. Hunter of Hunters. Perhaps she's hunting for a mad Hunter at the time, but some dimensional shenanigans force out something far worse. Cue Monstrous being of beyond...which can be whatever :p Maybe a Xurkitree or Celesteela? Or something relevant to Kingdom Hearts/Homestuck/Any other franchise you want.

Maybe? In theory, the best choice might actually be to have them fight Cooler, Papyrus and Undyne, as that could be where Z sends them during the Battle of Camelot.

comic

I could do what you did with Michael, introduce a minor character to the cast and guide them around. In my case? Eileen the Crow. Hunter of Hunters. Perhaps she's hunting for a mad Hunter at the time, but some dimensional shenanigans force out something far worse. Cue Monstrous being of beyond...which can be whatever :p Maybe a Xurkitree or Celesteela? Or something relevant to Kingdom Hearts/Homestuck/Any other franchise you want.
trust me, you don't want to go to Homestuck.
it'd be pure chaos.

Eileen's a temporary. Just like Michael. After Yharnam she's cast off to the side, left alone.

The Cooler/Undyne/Papyrus thing could work though. The only other thing I could think of is that the Hunter she's hunting got "corrupted" by a crystal, combine that with the beast plague and there's a fearsome foe. Upon it's death, it sends out a dimensional shockwave, portin' our poor casties away, which Eileen narrowly avoids.

Status
Not open for further replies.