• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
oh, also, for each Vriska post, i'll probably have these 'logs' contained in spoiler boxes. these logs will be Vriska's conversations with her friends back in Homestuck, as the chat client she will be using can project through multiverses. it's kinda weird, but convenient.

I'm working on a post, but fyi there's a few scenarios I'll have to make another post to reply to.
-Camelot
-Specter's Ship
Aside from that, I've got five minutes left of lunch so expect a smaller-than-usual post from me soon. It's time to end the Battle of Marseilles!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I'm working on a post, but fyi there's a few scenarios I'll have to make another post to reply to.
-Camelot
-Specter's Ship
Aside from that, I've got five minutes left of lunch so expect a smaller-than-usual post from me soon. It's time to end the Battle of Marseilles!

Does this mean you will finally acknowledge Twilight doing something in one of your posts? JK I don't mean ill just saying....

comic

i seriously hope you guys highlighted all that white text in my last post. that's like... the most important part of my post.

Twilight got acknowledgement! Those planes wouldn’t be there without her.

Oh shoot, there was white text? Remind me in a few hours.

Also, hope that was good. Had to rush the last bit.

W-well yeah but... I haven’t done much with the Soviets in general - Shen and Godjacob did stuff with them for the most part - but that’s my bad, I should’ve focused on more of the militia than just Bershov.
I’ll make it up to Twilight when we head to The Wilds!

comic

Hm. I should move him my Next post, I didn’t know this
lol, yeah.

anyway, Frisk won't be taking kindly to Silver attacking.
she gon' defend Maxwell.
because pacifism.
and promises to short skeletons.

but in all seriousness, i'm actually really excited to be using Vriska. i wasn't really sure at first, but her presence opens up a lot of cool new stuff for me to explore, like our mystery man who speaks in white text, but his green text conveys a message.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader Can I have Hiro flew through these energy rings like Sly Cooper or not?

Good question! But you see...
44558DBE-93E9-4A3B-BB31-E672F914A60A.png

There are two variants of this attack. One where the rings have a large outer field of energy that zaps those that don’t enter it in a large radius, or the second variant: highly volatile energy condensed within the inside of the ring.

The one he is firing is the latter

Good question! But you see...
View attachment 689104

There are two variants of this attack. One where the rings have a large outer field of energy that zaps those that don’t enter it in a large radius, or the second variant: highly volatile energy consumption condensed within the insiden of the ring.

The one he is firing is the latter

I mean it doesn't matter Hiro is a speedy boi with pixie power so he'll be fine just (Minus Chief) curious of the mechanics. What boss fight is this from?

I mean it doesn't matter Hiro is a speedy boi with pixie power so he'll be fine just (Minus Chief) curious of the mechanics. What boss fight is this from?

Well he is firing beams at him while several of these hoops are spiraling towards him...so...

Also this is the battle against Clock-la (Clockwerk) from Sly 2

True, it won't be easy nor will I make it easy but I mean it isn't that much of a stretch in KH canon.
BC2b.gif

1. Not two people

2. Hiro isn’t Sora.

Clockwerk has also had time to view Hiro’s capabilities and roughly predict what he’ll do next. And he will only get better and better at it with further exposure to him as the fight goes on

1. Not two people

2. Hiro isn’t Sora.

Clockwerk has also had time to view Hiro’s capabilities and roughly predict what he’ll do next. And he will only get better and better at it with further exposure to him as the fight goes on

I am just saying that the reaction speed is there for the KH verse. Heck even in KH one (Who Hiro scales to) he was able to react to the likes of Sephiroth who is a fast fabulous boi.

And again I am not gonna have him breeze through this geez XD. Just cause I believe Hiro would beat Clockwrek IRL doesn't mean I am gonna undermine him in the RP itself.

I am just saying that the reaction speed is there for the KH verse. Heck even in KH one (Who Hiro scales to) he was able to react to the likes of Sephiroth who is a fast fabulous boi.

And again I am not gonna have him breeze through this geez XD. Just cause I believe Hiro would beat Clockwrek IRL doesn't mean I am gonna undermine him in the RP itself.

*cough cough* obvious bias is obvious *cough*

Just hope you don’t make a Sagiso out of Hiro, where he never fails except where he gives up. :/

So @Eeveechu151 is the ‘convergence’ (teleportation) happening now?
It'd better not I am not ready XD
You’ve got one post before those crystals burst to the surface. I think Erza might want to check up on Keda.
lol, yeah.

anyway, Frisk won't be taking kindly to Silver attacking.
she gon' defend Maxwell.
because pacifism.
and promises to short skeletons.

but in all seriousness, i'm actually really excited to be using Vriska. i wasn't really sure at first, but her presence opens up a lot of cool new stuff for me to explore, like our mystery man who speaks in white text, but his green text conveys a message.
History shows Silver doesn’t really follow that philosophy when he has an enemy xD
I’m sure Frisk and Silver can still be BFFs tho.

I feel the same way about Rottytops that you do Vriska. Funny how we’re throwing them both in the same group, huh?

Let’s make C a recurring character actually.
And let Rottytops eat the brains of the rest : )

As a side note, Interpol isn’t actually a thing in the world of Project X. Well, it is, but they stay far away from the battlefields. So if Michael was there, he’d shut her down innediately.
The crystals will do that instead, then.

Let’s make C a recurring character actually.
And let Rottytops eat the brains of the rest : )
Sounds like a plan XD

The Contessa:...I don’t like this plan.

As a side note, Interpol isn’t actually a thing in the world of Project X. Well, it is, but they stay far away from the battlefields. So if Michael was there, he’d shut her down innediately.
The crystals will do that instead, then.
Could say it was a special operation or pull something like they had a mole on their lines to expose vital information, and now is ruined

Rottytops: I like this plan~!

That would... kinda be BS though? Contessa knows jack about this world and it’s situation. So she’s not going to be able to pass off what she just said to NAC troops, due to how Marseilles has been a battlefield for months.

That would... kinda be BS though? Contessa knows jack about this world and it’s situation. So she’s not going to be able to pass off what she just said to NAC troops, due to how Marseilles has been a battlefield for months.

Not quite true actually.

Even ONI does things without the UNSC’s permission, same with the FBI and the US military. Secret operations, stealth ops, and several other similar missions are common place, even in today’s society. It’s not a stretch at all.

As a side note, Interpol isn’t actually a thing in the world of Project X. Well, it is, but they stay far away from the battlefields.

Even ONI does things without the UNSC’s permission, same with the FBI and the US military. Secret operations, stealth ops, and several other similar missions are common place, even in today’s society. It’s not a stretch at all.

Yeah see.
This ISN’T today’s society.
That’s the problem with what both you and the Contessa are doing.

Yeah see.
This ISN’T today’s society.
That’s the problem with what both you and the Contessa are doing.
I even named an example from the UNSC, which is several hundred years in the future. It’s a reoccurring theme in many sources of fiction and reality. Every county with a police force has done this to this date. Sting operations and the likes.

And in war, sometimes scenarios can get desperate. Sure it would be against the norm, but doesn’t make it unheard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.