• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes it not possible in the world of Project X due to how the world and it’s government works.
How do I know, you ask?
I created it.
You can have Contessa say it if you want, but not a single NAC or USSR soldier is buying it. Final word.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It makes it not possible in the world of Project X due to how the world and it’s government works.
How do I know, you ask?
I created it.
Realism Eevee. It’s realism.

Even if it didn’t work that way none of the characters here could say anything due to none of them being from this universe <.>

You can have Contessa say it if you want, but not a single NAC or USSR soldier is buying it. Final word.
Irrelevant because they are teleporting soon. So that doesn’t mean anything

If it’s irrelevant as you claim, WHY DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
Realism or not, Shen, word of God rules. In the world of Project X, Interpol stays the hell away from the constant warzone of France. Any secret operations that contribute to the war effort, military or no, are conducted by the NAC. That is FACT in the world of Project X, thus Contessa’s statement falls apart the moment an NAC soldier spots her.

If it’s irrelevant as you claim, WHY DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Because other people can reply. No one from the USSR nor the opposing side is present

Realism or not, Shen, word of God rules. In the world of Project X, Interpol stays the hell away from the constant warzone of France. Any secret operations that contribute to the war effort, military or no, are conducted by the NAC. That is FACT in the world of Project X, thus Contessa’s statement falls apart the moment an NAC soldier spots her.
Again, irrelevant. None were around to hear as all the soviets nearby are either dead, or running away. Not to mention the likely hood they can even understand her language XD she’s got the upper hand here

Can C understand her?
That’s what I thought.
Not everyone speaks English however. C spoke to Rex first, showing he spoke English.

Why not just have Contessa move on? That way no one has to deal with her Interpol BS
Because she can get useful information. If you haven’t noticed, going undercover is kinda her thing.

and she doesn’t get any interaction with Erza’s Trio that could potentially unravel her later on.
You don’t decide that. Erza and Rex’s controllers do, Godjacob and I.

Literally anything she says, Keda will remember. That’s what I mean. Being in the area means he notices her, meaning he’s able to pick up on what she says. Same with Erza and Rex, unless they spontaneously become deaf.

The Soviets can speak English. It’s how they communicate with others. Not all of them, no, but at least half of them speak it. The NAC all speak English. That’s the language they use to communicate.

Literally anything she says, Keda will remember. That’s what I mean. Being in the area means he notices her, meaning he’s able to pick up on what she says. Same with Erza and Rex, unless they spontaneously become deaf.
Kind of the point...what’s wrong with remembering what she says?

The Soviets can speak English. It’s how they communicate with others. Not all of them, no, but at least half of them speak it. The NAC all speak English. That’s the language they use to communicate.
Even if, none of them are around, as said. And sovient wouldn’t know what the other side’s organizations are doing in depth

They’d know Interpol is staying the hell away.
What I mean by that is that with what Contessa says here, she might not be able to buy a place in the United Army. Though... the trio would only be joining the main bulk of the UA in the Halo arc, where Cooler will out her anyways...

What I mean by that is that with what Contessa says here, she might not be able to buy a place in the United Army. Though... the trio would only be joining the main bulk of the UA in the Halo arc, where Cooler will out her anyways...
Which is 1. A LOOONG time away. And 2. Doesn’t matter much to me.

Point is, she is on a pedestal for now, and is reaping the rewards of said pedestal position

To anyone not from the world of Project X? Maybe not. To any NAC or USSR? Absolutely.
Though they aren’t there, as you said. But her not knowing of the battle is still incredibly suspicious. Even to those not of Project X.

To anyone not from the world of Project X? Maybe not. To any NAC or USSR? Absolutely.
Though they aren’t there, as you said
So a non-issue.

But her not knowing of the battle is still incredibly suspicious. Even to those not of Project X.
Considering there is a massive battlefield, giant airships flying overhead, and a huge convergence of dimensional energies, it shouldn’t to the slightest

pretty much everyone appeared at the same time
Not true. Rex appeared later, Twilight appeared later, Specter appeared later, etc.

there is STILL fighting in the city
And this...is substantial how?

SHE HAS A FUCKING TANK BELONGING TO THE USSR
Again, can pull the mole thing here. I have contingencies for this.

Remember what I said? Every character I introduce has a long intricate plan (outside Belowski) cooked up in my head. Every move they do I’ve calculated. Converted soviet Tank rolling up here is no exception

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Not quite true actually.

Even ONI does things without the UNSC’s permission, same with the FBI and the US military. Secret operations, stealth ops, and several other similar missions are common place, even in today’s society. It’s not a stretch at all.
don't even bother comparing ONI.
it doesn't get any more shady and illuminati-like than ONI.

like seriously. Marvel's Illuminati?

ONI: That's cute.

Soviet tank
Belonging to someone
Who has no clue
About the battle
WHILE THE BATTLE IS STILL HAPPENING
SEEMS LOGICAL TO ME.
Shen, you have been BSing literally this entire battle with Rex - it’s not extending to Contessa. Contessa’s presence is INCREDIBLY suspicious, and she can’t justify her case whatsoever unless C manages to concoct some foolproof web of reasoning from his position of actually knowing the world and how it works. And she has an enemy tank. Also enemy soldiers.
No bias included? Keda ain’t letting his guard down for a second.

Shen, you have been BSing literally this entire battle with Rex
While yes that is true, that’s his shtick. Just keep lying to improve his reputation and get a girlfriend, nothing nefarious

The Contessa however plants herself in a position of power and reaps the rewards of said position. Similarly to Azula.

she can’t justify her case whatsoever
You would be surprised. Question her in the Rp and I will reveal my trap card. Trust me. I have countermeasures for my countermeasures

Soviet tank
Belonging to someone
Who has no clue
About the battle
WHILE THE BATTLE IS STILL HAPPENING
SEEMS LOGICAL TO ME.
It’s also a part of the countermeasures for my countermeasures. If you want to pursue this path in the Rp, you will see why

You would be surprised. Question her in the Rp and I will reveal my trap card. Trust me. I have countermeasures for my countermeasures
Yeah.
We have a word for that.
It’s called bullshit.
YOU have been BSing, Shen. And I’m not having it anymore.
When Godjacob gets his post up, I’m warping everyone out of the world of Project X. Everyone except the Specter’s Ship crew, but... you get the point.
You aren’t BSing your way through the mechanics and rules of MY world.
I’ve had enough of that.

Yeah.
We have a word for that.
It’s called bullshit.
YOU have been BSing, Shen. And I’m not having it anymore.
When Godjacob gets his post up, I’m warping everyone out of the world of Project X. Everyone except the Specter’s Ship crew, but... you get the point.
Hm. Figures. Pulling the ‘oh i’m The GM so i’m god’ card to get you out of a bind. Figures. Just because you don’t get your way and I profit from a favorable situation doesn’t mean you have to instantly shut down the entire scenario :@

This entire debacle has been you fighting against the world itself, and I am NOT having that. Contessa leaves, and the Soviets stay enemies.
No.
More.
Bullshit.

This entire debacle has been you fighting against the world itself, and I am NOT having that. Contessa leaves, and the Soviets stay enemies.
No.
More.
Bullshit.

I haven’t been fighting anyone with Contessa. In fact I’ve been using the world to my advantage rather than simply being a player in the game. And somehow I’m being punished for doing so?

Just seems as though I’m being specifically attacked for what my characters do. Heck, we fought for days on end on Specter XD. I knew from that instance and it onwards that any character I would introduce afterwards WOULD get under attack in a similar fashion.

What you call ‘BS’ I call creative uses of the environment and resources. And that is frowned upon?

I haven’t been fighting anyone with Contessa. In fact I’ve been using the world to my advantage rather than simply being a player in the game. And somehow I’m being punished for doing so?
You see, instead of fighting directly she fights politically. In a similar fashion to how Negan and Azula have.

And you want to personally GM her primary tactic away?

using the world to my advantage
No.
NOHOHO.
NO YOU HAVE NOT.
You have been BENDING the world.
Manipulating its aspects in ways that would almost never work, but I have BARELY objected to.
You know what I could do?
Have Cut Man just destroy Specter's entire ship.
He could do that.
100%.
He has the tools.
Just
Giant Rolling Cutter, Power Gear - maybe even a Double Gear, one slash.
Boom.
All he needs to do is land.
That's using the world to my advantage.
Or maybe even use Clockwerk AS a Rolling Cutter.
That'd be fun.
Point is, you have been bending the world to work for YOUR characters, when it's meant to work as a WORLD. You have bent the logic and changed the Soviets and Marseilles alike.
C is the one and only good thing that came of this.
And you justify it all by having "contingencies for your contingencies."
Let me translate that.
Oh yeah.
"Fuck your world, my characters can rule over it."
Did you ever say that directly? No. Did you DO it? YES. AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES.
This is NOT the real world.
This is NOT any other fictional world.
And this is NOT YOUR world.
I created the world of Project X, and you've bent it to the point of breaking.
But I broke first.

@Eeveechu151
Is it alright if I auto a hit on Silver?
Depends on the type of hit. What do you want to happen to him?

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Not an instant defeat or anything, I just planned for Maxwell to create a few iron humanoids and for one of them to punch Silver.

Have Cut Man just destroy Specter's entire ship.
He could do that.
100%.
Erm. Calm down eevee

Or maybe even use Clockwerk AS a Rolling Cutter.
That'd be fun.
...?

Point is, you have been bending the world to work for YOUR characters, when it's meant to work as a WORLD. You have bent the logic and changed the Soviets and Marseilles alike.
I haven’t destroyed any elements of this world. If so, please share, as I am curious

"Fuck your world, my characters can rule over it."
Did you ever say that directly? No. Did you DO it? YES. AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES.
Manipulative characters do exist. It would be against their character to preform otherwise. I haven’t broken down any events of your world, let alone essential elements. I have just been gathering resources from available locations.

This is NOT the real world.
This is NOT any other fictional world.
And this is NOT YOUR world.
You are really exploding over nothing...really. Please stop, we can talk this over like men. Getting angry isn’t helping anyone.

I'm just... not in a good mood. Every time Rex has pulled BS that no one in their right mind - especially soldiers in the middle of a war - would buy, he's gotten away with it scot-free. And now Contessa, who has literally every indication she's on the enemy side, is supposed to be passed off like nothing's odd?
Contessa's tactics are so flawed C could point them out.
Rex should have been punished ten times over for the BS he pulled.
And you have argued all this time "things work this way in this world so they should apply to Project X" when they DON'T.
Intentional or not, what you've been doing so far has been taken as a middle finger to the way Project X works because it's not some other world where everyone's a gullible idiot.
Yet thanks to you, that's exactly how it's been portrayed...

girls, girls, you're both pretty.
can we talk about cool stuff, now?
You're not helping, Comic.

But if you want to talk cool stuff, I'm all for talking about how the Contessa-Vriska-Rottytops dynamic is going to work.

I'm just... not in a good mood. Every time Rex has pulled BS that no one in their right mind - especially soldiers in the middle of a war - would buy, he's gotten away with it scot-free
Welll actually he’s been desperately fighting for his life at every turn, just making it by a thread XD. He’s just a sleazeball that’s trying to get away from his bad reputation and get a girl.

We’ve also discussed when he could get his just deserts. Also, he did get smacked in his behind by Erza and was sent spiraling into the air and down into a pile of dirt face first...so it’s not like there aren’t any bumps.

And he has failed too, like with the tank driver

Contessa, who has literally every indication she's on the enemy side, is supposed to be passed off like nothing's odd?
Contessa's tactics are so flawed C could point them out.
I don’t reveal all my cards immediately. I’m fully equipped with the plans and knowledge to combat these allegations and claims. The thing about fighting politically is that it’s a delicate matter, and if I reveal my cards you would counter them and i’d be left to dry.

Rex should have been punished ten times over for the BS he pulled.
Again, even then we already discussed ways he could be ‘punished’ per say.

I don’t reveal all my cards immediately. I’m fully equipped with the plans and knowledge to combat these allegations and claims. The thing about fighting politically is that it’s a delicate matter, and if I reveal my cards you would counter them and i’d be left to dry.
this.
is.
your.
entire.
philosophy.
for.
EVERYTHING.
Yeah see that doesn't work in WORLDS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
yeah, honestly, i always thought Rex's interactions with the soldiers was WAY too unrealistic. i mean, i know you're all about realism, Shen, but everything Rex does is a far cry from realistic scenarios.
Rex and C's 'reunion' was weird too.
i just never said anything because i didn't want to bother engaging in another argument, but if the topic is up...

as for Conrisktops (that's what i'm calling them now) i think we have a great dynamic already set between them. i'm excited to get Vriska there.

also, i probably won't be using Terezi as a main character in the story, but for the sequel, i would love interactions between her and Phoenix Wright.

this.
is.
your.
entire.
philosophy.
for.
EVERYTHING.
Yeah see that doesn't work in WORLDS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT.

In fact it does. Logic applies to nearly every scenario anywhere. I reveal the cards when they need to be played. If don’t reveal them for the sake of someone trying to dismantle them. regardless of world, logic applies

yeah, honestly, i always thought Rex's interactions with the soldiers was WAY too unrealistic. i mean, i know you're all about realism, Shen, but everything Rex does is a far cry from realistic scenarios.
Rex personally was the far fetched of the bunch, but in at least a humorous manner. It was primarily to show the contrast between Erza easily slicing through tank armor like butter and Rex, just barley managing to finish one walker on sheer accident of the terrain. Contessa is less humor, and more realism.

Rex however did do the comic relief shtick well enough to Be remembered by the Rpers well right? Looks like I did something right~

Rex and C's 'reunion' was weird too.
Hm? How so? I’d like to hear, as it would help improve my writing

Logic applies to nearly every scenario anywhere.
Ah yes, so I apply the Shantae logic to the world of Halo. Makes sense to me.
I reveal the cards when they need to be played.
Aka you BS your way through situations and attempt to justify that BS with planned BS that doesn't even apply.
If don’t reveal them for the sake of someone trying to dismantle them.
That's surrendering. You're saying that if you revealed your cards, I could disprove them and nullify your argument.
regardless of world, logic applies
Yes. The logic OF THAT WORLD. NOT ANY OTHER.

Prove me wrong, Shen. Reveal your cards. Reveal your countermeasures. ALL of them. Prove you're not BSing.
I'll be the judge of it.
Project X is my world, after all. So I'm the only one here who knows how it works.
Prove me wrong.

Ah yes, so I apply the Shantae logic to the world of Halo. Makes sense to me.
More so the logic of reasoning. Not physics logic.

Aka you BS your way through situations and attempt to justify that BS with planned BS that doesn't even apply.
Egyptians would also call guns magic. The term would be wrong, although they would claim is magic no matter how hard you explain.

That's surrendering. You're saying that if you revealed your cards, I could disprove them and nullify your argument.
More so give you vastly much more time to think of a solution, while also avoiding possibly logic traps I’ve set up.

Prove me wrong, Shen. Reveal your cards. Reveal your countermeasures. ALL of them. Prove you're not BSing.
Annnnd that’s a trap. If I do reveal my cards, you’d try to supercede them. It’s more effective (and more fun) to see arguments being processed in the Rp, and then I can release my arsenal of cards.

avoiding possibly logic traps I’ve set up.
It’s more effective (and more fun) to see arguments being processed in the Rp, and then I can release my arsenal of cards.
And you've proven my point.
You are INTENTIONALLY trying to manipulate me and this world.
You are PLEADING THE FIFTH when we ask for answers.
You are BULLSHITTING Rex and Contessa in situations they should never even be in.
I'll be frank, Shen.
You've lost about half the respect I had for you as an RPer.
So reveal what you're so desperate on hiding. Actually start sharing with us.
Because I can't help but think you want the world of Project X yourself, with how much you're bullshitting in it and TRYING TO FIGHT US WHEN WE CALL THE BULLSHIT OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.