• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
yeah see thing is i think everyone but you kinda just wants to get to specter and kick his smug face in already
In time. Your getting amazingly close. You’ve made it most of the way already. The more build up there is, the more satisfying if will be you know?

Fuck.
I missed this part.
Uhhhhhhh chase down his signal? It should be some sort of tunnel, so Cut Man can slash his way through to Elec.
Suppose that could be a way...of course if the trance on cheif works he will send him to intercept Cutman for sure.

Also I’m curious as to just what Flynn is doing right now

"Look who's up!" a familiar voice said. Tony Stark entered the cave with some firewood under his arms, Shantae blowing her trunk in elephant form with a bunch more firewood with him. "Well, since we're all here... I guess it's time to introduce each other?"
"YANG WHO'S THAT AND WHY DOES HE HAVE AN ELEPHANT"
By the way, I decided to reread Team Stark's adventure in Camelot so far, and I found this gem.

Don’t you need to physically deploy or drop the paper for it to work like that?
Technically, yes. It's a physical application. Of course, Hunter has a great conducting rod.

And he also has 12 warheads to deal with.

That he totally can take care of. Seriously. Clockwerk and Specter know the least of Hunter's capabilities. Who knows what he has in his coats...

Technically, yes. It's a physical application. Of course, Hunter has a great conducting rod.

And he also has 12 warheads to deal with.

That he totally can take care of. Seriously. Clockwerk and Specter know the least of Hunter's capabilities. Who knows what he has in his coats...

That’s....true actually. Huh, heck of a wildcard with Hunter on the team...! I like it!

Of course, getting close to clockwerk will be tricky. Even more tricky when you require someone else to get you there

"I hope so! I want to meet more people from other worlds..." Ruby daydreamed. "With all their awesome weapons~"
Yes, Ruby was daydreaming about meeting anime characters.
"Never heard of earth?" Jeez, these guys really weren't from this world. From some place called Alrest. "I'll have to tell you about it then. Well, there are seven wonders, the Niagara falls, the pyramids...uh...Empire...State Building, Babylon...Google...Okay. I can't say the exact seven but there are those. Uh, blue skies...white clouds. Green grass. Err, no magic or any of that. Technology, people who have superhuman powers- all that stuff. Just normal for me, y'know?"
"Wait, does blowing up forklifts count as property damage?" X wondered.
"YES." Nathan sighed, kicking one of the robbers out.
"Oh." both X and Y said simultaneously before flying over to and slamming into some robbers.
Confused, Papyrus stared at the new figure, looking at it intensely, before his grin widened.
“DON’T BE SILLY, ROBOTHING! THERE’S ALWAYS ROOM FOR ONE MORE PERSON AT A SNOWBALL FIGHT! BUT, I FEEL OBLIGED TO TELL YOU THAT IT’S NOT AN ACTUAL FIGHT... IT’S JUST PEOPLE PLAYFULLY STRIKING EACHOTHER WITH FLUFFY, BALLED UP SNOW! BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNEW THAT. MY NAME IS PAPYRUS, OR, AS OTHERS CALL ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, FUTURE ROYAL GUARDSMAN PAPYRUS, FUTURE CAPTAIN OF THE ROYAL GUARD PAPYRUS, UNDYNE’S COOL FRIEND PAPYRUS, MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS, BEST BROTHER EVER PAPYRUS, OR PAPYRUS THE SPECTACULAR AND WONDERFUL HERO OF SNOWDIN AND THE ENTIRE UNDERGROUND! ...ASGORE NAMED THAT LAST ONE AFTER I PREPARED HIM SPAGHETTI SHAPED LIKE A CROWN!”
Papyrus ceased his ranting, but then continued on a new topic.

“ANYWAYS, YOU’RE THE FIRST PERSON I’VE SEEN SINCE THAT BLUE CRYSTAL THING SENT ME HERE! WOULD YOU MIND GIVING ME DIRECTIONS TO SNOWDIN? SEE, I GOT LOST SOMEHOW, AND I NEED TO GET HOME TO GIVE THE HUMAN THEIR PRE-LUNCH SPAGHETTI! IT’S ONE OF THE NINE MOST IMPORTANT MEALS OF THE DAY, AFTER ALL! NYEHEHEHE!”
“NYEH? YOU REQUIRE MY ASSISTANCE?” Papyrus asked, a tad confused as he itched his collarbone. His face brightened suddenly as realization set in. “WOWIE! I’D BE HAPPY TO HELP! IN FACT, I LOVE HELPING OTHERS! JUST LAST MONTH, I HELPED A VERY AGGRESSIVE LIBRARY OWNER WITH A SIGN! NYEHEHE! ER, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU NEED MY HELP WITH, ROBOTIC MONSTER? IF IT’S A PASTA RELATED ISSUE, MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO SPRINKLE SOME PARMESAN ON TOP OF THE SAUCE TO ADD MORE FLAVOR!”
My rereads found me some good posts.

I found more keepers.
As Keda followed Erza, Alpha and him managing to keep relatively decent pace with her, the jungle came to an end, revealing a vast legion of tanks, trucks and thots Soviet soldiers arming themselves.
I forgot I did this xD
"Man no kidding. He's like a walking weapon... Yang said as she gave Raiden a clear inspection much as Tony did. For some odd reason, perhaps in another time and setting, she'd have some sort of kinship with a man with artificial body parts.
Adam Tauros: :\=|:
"Furthermore, wouldn't destroying the trucks defy the no-property-damage protocol?"
"It's an exception!"
"Exception recorded." Y said in a more robotic voice than normal, flying towards the trucks.
"Alright, fly boy. Take me to their leader." She finished in a strange, nasally voice as she seemed to be mocking something.
Robot jokes.
"Typical." He muttered to Raiden. "Girls always go after the bigger swords." He cracked a light-hearted joke, considering the moment was right.
welp
"So, you'd say that your sword is....a cut above the rest?" Yang asked with a grin as she gave one of her infamous bad puns. An attempt to create a more warm atmosphere compared to what they had been through today.
god yang it.
"Ready to go?" Sonic asked, gesturing with his fingers for Joseph to come at him. He wasn't using his sword, a handicap of sorts. Handicap or no, the King was still a threat, and JoJo was ready to get started.
"Alright, then! HAMON OVERDRIVE!" JoJo flung his fist towards the King, which Sonic quickly side-stepped. The King proceeded to nail JoJo in the stomach with a kick, interrupting his breathing, before battering him from all angles. JoJo attempted to block, but realized the King's assault was too fast for him. So he decided to use the family technique, and broke into a run. In an instant, Sonic was beside him, kicking him into the wall. As JoJo fell to his feet, Sonic stood with a smile.
"Really? I thought you'd be tougher than that." Sonic sighed, shrugging his shoulders.
"The next thing you're going to say is..."
"Did you really think you can keep up with ME?!"
Sonic's eyes opened wide, as Joestar had matched his exact wording. "What the-?!" When he tried to take a step back in shock, he felt something holding him. Looking to his feet, Sonic noticed two clacker balls spun around his feet.
"When I was running, I was actually trying to get you in a position where you would kick me from the side. The attack gave me the perfect way to throw the clacker balls, masking the toss with the recoil!" JoJo smiled. "Those clacker balls are special - they're magnetically attracted to each other in a VERY specific fashion, creating a tight knot around your feet! Now, your speed doesn't matter!"
"Heh. That's a pretty good strategy." Sonic smiled before leaping into the air with a spindash. The two metal balls fell to the ground, the cord in between them severed. "Could have worked if I wasn't a hedgehog. These quills aren't just for show, you know."
JoJo smiled, rising to his feet. "Round two, then. Let's go!"
JoJo and Sonic dashed at each other, prepared to continue the fight.
Okay this isn't a funny one, but tbh I love what I wrote for this scene.

Good ol’ Papyrus.
Speaking of him, I’ll have him appear during the battle of Camelot.
...uh.
What now?
I was planning to have Z send him, Undyne and Cooler off on a mission so the goody-two-shoes don't get wise and he can get Cooler off his back. That way they don't get wise to what he's doing yet.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Ah.
I assumed Z would tell them it was some sort of strategy/puzzle game with action.
Well, looks like it’s time for a...
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Change of plans!
Yugioh music

latest
Satbk_tails.png

Yes.
Totally humans.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Belowski is gay for Papyrus, Nanashi and dipper won against Clockwerk and Blaze, Sans is gay for Ridley, the two slayers (Goblin Slayer and Doomslayer) are now gay for each other too. Ridley socializes with Timeman. Joseph is brutally murdered by Silver, Papyrus, Negan, Goblin Slayer, and Jetstream Sam. Dex likes Peridot.
SPECTER SLEEPS WITH FRISK (Boy do I hope it's just sleeping, and not SOMETHING ELSE)
And now, back to normal
Bro and Goblin Slayer are super mega gay. AD and Negan work together. GOKU AND DIPPER ARE GAY. Kale strangles Ridley. Noah kisses Star-lord. Nanashi has feelings for Frisk. Goblin Slayer and Rick Grimes work together. Star-lord gets Thanos snapped in the arena. Sans is consumed by a blast of energy from the sky. Doomslayer, Yang, Dipper, and Dex tell each other ghost Goofball stories to lighten the mood. Peridot kills Spiderman. Goblin Slayer tend to Twilight's wounds. Silver steals from GS. AD chases Goblin Slayer I swear to god AD, if you kill Goblin Slayer, you're going into the bad bin. I now hate Spider-Gwen, Nanashi, and Frisk. I hate Spider-Gwen even more, and I also hate Raiden. I like Yang. Peridot is dumb and kills herself. Shaynuh dies. I refuse to read more, I wasted my time doing this.

Belowski is gay for Papyrus, Nanashi and dipper won against Clockwerk and Blaze, Sans is gay for Ridley, the two slayers (Goblin Slayer and Doomslayer) are now gay for each other too. Ridley socializes with Timeman. Joseph is brutally murdered by Silver, Papyrus, Negan, Goblin Slayer, and Jetstream Sam. Dex likes Peridot.
SPECTER SLEEPS WITH FRISK (Boy do I hope it's just sleeping, and not SOMETHING ELSE)
And now, back to normal
Bro and Goblin Slayer are super mega gay. AD and Negan work together. GOKU AND DIPPER ARE GAY. Kale strangles Ridley. Noah kisses Star-lord. Nanashi has feelings for Frisk. Goblin Slayer and Rick Grimes work together. Star-lord gets Thanos snapped in the arena. Sans is consumed by a blast of energy from the sky. Doomslayer, Yang, Dipper, and Dex tell each other ghost Goofball stories to lighten the mood. Peridot kills Spiderman. Goblin Slayer tend to Twilight's wounds. Silver steals from GS. AD chases Goblin Slayer I swear to god AD, if you kill Goblin Slayer, you're going into the bad bin. I now hate Spider-Gwen, Nanashi, and Frisk. I hate Spider-Gwen even more, and I also hate Raiden. I like Yang. Peridot is dumb and kills herself. Shaynuh dies. I refuse to read more, I wasted my time doing this.

That’s uh...a ton of gay XD

Status
Not open for further replies.