• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I can see AD just memeing a bunch, like "In this world, it's YEET or be YEETED." or "So, in conclusion, it really do be like that sometimes."

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Frisk, Raiden, and Angel Dust get into a fight. Angel Dust triumphantly kills them both.
Peridot catches Dipper and Papyrus sleeping together.
Goblin Slayer attacks Timeman, but he manages to escape.
Peridot kills Toph while she is sleeping.
Dipper attacks Logan, but Papyrus protects him, killing Dipper.
Solid Snake seduces Goblin Slayer into sleeping with him.
Angel Dust convinces Ridley to snuggle with him.
Goblin Slayer cooks his food before putting his fire out.
Peridot convinces Bro to snuggle with her.
Shantae and Ridley tell stories about themselves to each other.
Spider-Man shoots an arrow at Maxwell, but misses and kills Spider-Gwen instead.
Ridley tends to Goblin Slayer's wounds.
Angel Dust catches Kale and Silver kissing.
Shaynuh shoots an arrow at Peridot, but misses and kills Solid Snake instead.
Kale seduces Goblin Slayer into sleeping with her.
Papyrus, Peridot, and Goku sleep in shifts.
Ridley convinces Bowser to not kill him, only to kill him instead.
Ridley, Goblin Slayer, Rick Grimes, Goku, and Angel Dust hunt for other tributes.
Papyrus sets an explosive off, killing Peridot, and Spider-Man.
Silver shoots a poisonous blow dart into Ridley's neck, slowly killing him.
Goblin Slayer dies of dysentery.
Shaynuh lets Angel Dust into her shelter.
Goku repeatedly stabs Papyrus to death with sais.
Angel Dust, Doomslayer, and Hunter start fighting, but Doomslayer runs away as Angel Dust kills Hunter.
Goku tears Rick Grimes's head from his body.Angel Dust convinces Maxwell to snuggle with him.
Timeman, Goku, and Angel Dust start fighting, but Goku runs away as Timeman kills Angel Dust.
Goku won. I was so close, I could've won, second place!

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
AD: Hey, I have to tell you something before I die... YOU CAN'T KILL CARNAGE! *And then, Carnage Dust kicked the shit out of him*

Hey Shen, we still have one more symbiote to be taken, do you wanna give it to The Contessa, I was thinking it would be Scream, and I don't know how many female characters you have, or if somebody else would like to take 'em.

Last edited:

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Oh, what’s that Bog? You hate Nanashi? Gee, that’s a shame. Know what else is a shame?
Susie is going with Lancer into Calamity Ganon’s stomach, now.
Wahaha.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Oh, what’s that Bog? You hate Nanashi? Gee, that’s a shame. Know what else is a shame?
Susie is going with Lancer into Calamity Ganon’s stomach, now.
Wahaha.
Ahem...
NO, YOU!
yXEiYQ4.jpg

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
AD: Hey, I have to tell you something before I die... YOU CAN'T KILL CARNAGE! *And the, Carnage Dust kicked the shit out of him*

Hey Shen, we still have one more symbiote to be taken, do you wanna give it to The Contessa, I was thinking it would be Scream, and I don't know how many female characters you have, or if somebody else would like to take 'em.

Hmmmm for now I’d rather her pull her own weight and show strength in her own right. I prefer if a character I control were to show how capable they were without any upgrades. But I may eventually if everything goes comepltly horrible as far as she goes XD

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hmmmm for now I’d rather her pull her own wait and show strength in her own right. I prefer if a character I control were to show how capable they were withot any upgrades. But I may eventually if everything goes comepltly horrible as far as she goes XD
Yeah, I just figured that it'd make AD and The Contessa have another thing in common, I thought maybe they'd become enemies or something, but who knows?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Anyway Sequel is easy enough for me all things considered. Can't have my main die out given I have one character XD

And I can introduce the rest of the Mane 6 in the Sequel.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Though in all seriousness Friendship is Magic is not just some excuse to sell dolls to little girls and a shallow show. Heck it along with Adventure Time started the modern trend of having multiple, more serious story arcs in cartoon shows and there is clear effort there. Not to be defensive or anything.....

I definitely wasn't implying that's all it was. But you can make some really high-quality and thoughtful products with the focus on marketing and selling toys and the like. Most shows are like that. Just take a look at Ultimate Spider-Man, Dragon Ball Super, the Pokemon anime and tons of others.
...look I don't watch a lot of TV so it's hard to make comparisons to TV shows.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Okay apparently My Little Pony is Dragon Ball Z for little girls this is not what I expected XD

Mainly when things get serious. They can have episodes about say Twilight's insecurities but end a season by sending a little girl villain to their version of hell. True stuff.

Twilight: I take no pride in this. I would rather have found a more peaceful approach.

Rainbow Dash: Nah forget that this is way cooler!

Well, Sonic would win. Speed of light trumps speed of sound, and Sonic's got more tricks in his arsenal. But Rainbow Dash would certainly be a fun foe, easily capable of outspeeding some of the franchises' other bests like Tails or Blaze.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Well, Sonic would win. Speed of light trumps speed of sound, and Sonic's got more tricks in his arsenal. But Rainbow Dash would certainly be a fun foe, easily capable of outspeeding some of the franchises' other bests like Tails or Blaze.

To be fair, Dash may not be as fast as his top speed but given she can fly she has greater maneuverability and her manipulation of the weather makes this not as one sided as most people think.

It's very rare to see Sonic actually stretch himself. That's the thing. You usually see people keeping up with Sonic for the sake of the game mechanics - Shadow's actually the only one who can reach similar speeds to Sonic. We know for a fact he can move at lightspeed, though, due to several different events. The Sonic CD opening cinematic is only one such example, and Sonic has DRASTICALLY increased since the Classic era.

To be fair, Dash may not be as fast as his top speed but given she can fly she has greater maneuverability and her manipulation of the weather makes this not as one sided as most people think.
Two words.
Super Sonic.
And that's without mentioning all of Sonic's lesser known powerups and tricks :p

It's very rare to see Sonic actually stretch himself. That's the thing. You usually see people keeping up with Sonic for the sake of the game mechanics - Shadow's actually the only one who can reach similar speeds to Sonic. We know for a fact he can move at lightspeed, though, due to several different events. The Sonic CD opening cinematic is only one such example, and Sonic has DRASTICALLY increased since the Classic era.

I mean Eggman can keep up with Sonic in any medium and he is a regular human on some egg mechas.

Two words.
Super Sonic.
And that's without mentioning all of Sonic's lesser known powerups and tricks :p

Super Sonic requires Chaos Emeralds. Not like he can just pull that out at will or anything. And power ups/items feel like outside help in this case.

I mean Eggman can keep up with Sonic in any medium and he is a regular human on some egg mechas.
yeahhhhhhhhhh that's complete and utter bs. You know that's exclusively for the sake of a cutscene - in any and all recreations of that scene in any medium outside the games, Eggman doesn't speed ahead. And outside of the classic games, he's NEVER been able to match Sonic's speed whatsoever.

Super Sonic requires Chaos Emeralds. Not like he can just pull that out at will or anything. And power ups/items feel like outside help in this case.
Actually, in the circumstances of a fight like this, any and all equipment Sonic has is available to him. The only thing he doesn't have access to is the stuff he definitively loses - NOT what was left behind because they didn't include it in future games - like the World Rings or Time Stones.

I mean if Rainbow Dash can force Sonic to use Super Sonic (Where he becomes an invincible god) I count that as a win XD
I mean... Rainbow Dash still loses but :p
There’s also the entire power king thing, swords, light dash, wisps, chaos control, etc
Also the genie, Sonic Cracker, Piko Piko Hammer replica, Excalibur Sonic, shields, Soul Meter, etc...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Actually, in the circumstances of a fight like this, any and all equipment Sonic has is available to him. The only thing he doesn't have access to is the stuff he definitively loses - NOT what was left behind because they didn't include it in future games - like the World Rings or Time Stones.

I'd figure the circumstances of the fight would be both bare with no items beyond standard gear. And if Chaos Emeralds are considered standard gear for Sonic well then I have personal reservations with that XD.

There’s also the entire power king thing, swords, light dash, wisps, chaos control, etc

Also the genie, Sonic Cracker, Piko Piko Hammer replica, Excalibur Sonic, shields, Soul Meter, etc...

Rainbow Dash: Man, this Sonic must be the biggest wuss ever if he needs all this stuff just to compete with me.

Still you guys know how to kill a fun what if matchup better than anyone I must say XD

jade421

Previously Sarah316
But moving onto things that actually matter, once the Soviets are beaten what happens next to the Warzone group?

Status
Not open for further replies.