• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RATATOUILLE AND VENOM HAVE THE SAME PLOT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT.
Nah, not really. Entirely different situations. And Ratatouille is better. Most movies share plot beats when you boil them down.

Next post is gonna be Jackson and Quint talking about how literally everyone else ran off. So much for going inside :p Well, only Thor and Rocket are getting a science lecture now.

Next post is gonna be Jackson and Quint talking about how literally everyone else ran off. So much for going inside :p Well, only Thor and Rocket are getting a science lecture now.

I blame Sawyer, I can edit Lucario going inside if you want me to.

Also for movie plots that are similar to each other, Cars 3 & Rocky 3.

Yeah uh... we do need to figure out what Negan's group is doing. I originally thought they were headed to Camelot, so I never incorporated any plans... In theory, we could direct them to where some members of Team Camelot are headed after the Battle of Camelot, Arabia. The Alchemist has a base there that King Sonic will be leading a team to raid (so far I know Shantae and JoJo are staying behind to go with him), and I have two boss characters placed there with a link to the Alchemist, so that could possibly be how we get Teams Negan and Z linked up.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah uh... we do need to figure out what Negan's group is doing. I originally thought they were headed to Camelot, so I never incorporated any plans... In theory, we could direct them to where some members of Team Camelot are headed after the Battle of Camelot, Arabia. The Alchemist has a base there that King Sonic will be leading a team to raid (so far I know Shantae and JoJo are staying behind to go with him), and I have two boss characters placed there with a link to the Alchemist, so that could possibly be how we get Teams Negan and Z linked up.

That does sound interesting. Right now they are in a field clearing outside Camelot Castle’s Walls

A fair distance, right? Because Team Lora is supposed to be far enough away so that, taking a good night's sleep into account, it'll take a day to reach Camelot.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Hey @Comic, I'm pretty sure Mok said that Maxwell's in an alternate timeline, not the new timeline. Unless Gaster moved him to the new timeline, they shouldn't be able to meet up.
yes, i'm aware Maxwell was in the ruined timeline.
but now he's in the new timeline.
i've already talked it over with mok.

yes because that's totally going to work on f***ing genocidal maxwell
If Maxwell does end up threatening to kill Blaze, however, I might be able to get a character moment with Silver.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
yes because that's totally going to work on f***ing genocidal maxwell
If Maxwell does end up threatening to kill Blaze, however, I might be able to get a character moment with Silver.
you never know, man.
never underestimate Pacifist Frisk.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Alright, my post will be up today, and it will begin the Maxwell vs Team Frisk conflict.
Prepare yourselves for a lot of creativity.

After half an hour of shitty internet, I decided to write the rest of what wasn't auto-saved on my gaming computer. Why tf does my internet hate my laptop all of a sudden?!

Hey @Comic, I'm pretty sure Mok said that Maxwell's in an alternate timeline, not the new timeline. Unless Gaster moved him to the new timeline, they shouldn't be able to meet up.
Gaster said:
Leaning in, Gaster lifted his arm to Maxwell's shoulder.

They appeared in the new timeline that the newcomers had appeared in. Maxwell had done enough damage to the old timeline. Besides, Gaster wanted to conduct another experiment.
He did move him. though I'm admittedly late
so that could possibly be how we get Teams Negan and Z linked up.
I think Z would kick out everyone on Team Negan. Like, wouldn't even bother with them. Team Negan's kinda just a little gang of their own. Though maybe not as little as it once was. But EVERYONE on Team Negan would quickly turn on Z the moment he tries to talk about bombing all humanity.

As it's Saturday and I often have little to do on Sunday, I shall be writing and finishing a post tonight. I have some snip-its but I should have enough for a substantial post now.

To be fair, so will Papyrus, Undyne and Cooler. But if he sees them as useful, and possibly recruit-able as a squad he can send on missions of mutual benefit, he'll get them for that and that alone. Though no one on Team Negan would ever be able to get into his elite circle - currently consisting of himself, Plague, Malos and Dracula.

He did move him. though I'm admittedly late

I think Z would kick out everyone on Team Negan. Like, wouldn't even bother with them. Team Negan's kinda just a little gang of their own. Though maybe not as little as it once was. But EVERYONE on Team Negan would quickly turn on Z the moment he tries to talk about bombing all humanity.

As it's Saturday and I often have little to do on Sunday, I shall be writing and finishing a post tonight. I have some snip-its but I should have enough for a substantial post now.

Specter: *Visually interested*

Specter: *Visually interested*
Except Specter's missing the part where Z's side effects of destroying humanity with plasma would burn all jungles and also most all life in the continents struck. He's an AI elitist.

Also RIP Grima. Being a death god isn't good enough. Though that's probably a good idea, considering Grima has a plot of his own

Speaking of Grima, I'm curious of his capablities. Is this like FEHeroes Grima where it can summon his fell Dragon form (His 'past' allied self) or is he simply the avatar of Grima, controlling Robin's body?

Except Specter's missing the part where Z's side effects of destroying humanity with plasma would burn all jungles and also most all life in the continents struck. He's an AI elitist.
Ah...that’ll be an issue XD

Even if specter joined him, it would most likely end up being an ancient minister/ganondorf scenario anyway with Specter’s reliance on technology

Also RIP Grima. Being a death god isn't good enough. Though that's probably a good idea, considering Grima has a plot of his own

Speaking of Grima, I'm curious of his capablities. Is this like FEHeroes Grima where it can summon his fell Dragon form (His 'past' allied self) or is he simply the avatar of Grima, controlling Robin's body?
1) I mean... it would, but he’s got no problem with nature. His problem is with people, like Specter.
2) I mean Grima has similar ideals so he might be able to make it into the circle? But he’d have to loosen his ideals a bit. He’s probably just the avatar, but a buff from Void Termina or someone like that could let him go Fell Dragon Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.