• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would be the worst dad characters in your cast? Mine are Goblin Slayer and Angel Dust.
The Hunter ditched his family to go to war and when he got deathly ill he ran off to Yharnam.

Kiran would be a bad dad because he's a doormat. Dude would lose his mind.

Sam would probably be the worst dad though...Probably would be too busy swordfighting to be a dad just like Raiden tbh

Also, anybody remember the portal fan that took P-body and Atlas? Weird that they just kinda left without saying anything, did they get banned?

I think they stopped caring after we sorta disregarded them. Things weren't progressing and some people have 0% willingness to wait.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Bro is, biologically, Dave's father.
and he's abusive. or was.
so not exactly father-of-the-year material.
regardless of this, Dave still cares a lot for Bro, and vice-versa.

Negan would be a good dad, but a terrible role model. just... awful.

Logan would be a great dad if he managed to accept the role. Over various forms of X-Men media, Logan usually ends up playing a father-figure to multiple children and teens. Most notably females, as I don't really think, other than Jackman's performance, Logan ever really had a relationship with characters like Bobby, let alone being a father-figure, whereas Rogue, Kitty, and X-23 have all played the daughter role for him.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
At this point, I think Silver and Blaze will easily back him up, especially if Jet starts telling people stuff about their own worlds...
I mean, yeah. Jet can easily tell people things that he wouldn't know otherwise.
He could look at Silver and say, "You went back in time to kill Sonic to save your future."
He could look at Bakugo and say, "You were angry about winning the Sports Festival because Todoroki didn't give it his all."
He could look at Peter and say, "How are you feeling?"
Hell, even before this was brought up, one of the things I intended for Jet to have in his bag was a deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Also, one of the minor yet good things about this RP is the inclusion of Symbiotes.
So I thought,
"What if we made Original Symbiotes?"
Just an idea.

Vader and Rocket are already dads. Well, sorta Rocket, if Baby/Teen Groot counts as his kid. Bowser as well, Bowser Jr. is his son. Marshall is also a dad of four kids, all boys.

That leaves Peter, Kaleb, Thor, Sylar, Captain Falcon, Meta Knight, and Drax.

Out of them, Sylar would clearly be the worst dad. I mean, he’s a maniac who kills people to take their powers. Meta Knight is a close second, though. And Kaleb doesn’t really have time for kids.

Been debating whether or not to say this for literally months, but... the Camelot arc pretty much already has a theme.
It works perfectly.
Maybe we should find ones for Marseilles and Goldenwalk, too? I have one in mind for Fenrir, the theme of the God Eater anime itself, and I'm fairly certain I can find one for the Olympus arc without much difficulty. I'm sure Comic can handle Halo, and if we want someone can find something for the airship.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Been debating whether or not to say this for literally months, but... the Camelot arc pretty much already has a theme.
It works perfectly.
Maybe we should find ones for Marseilles and Goldenwalk, too? I have one in mind for Fenrir, the theme of the God Eater anime itself, and I'm fairly certain I can find one for the Olympus arc without much difficulty. I'm sure Comic can handle Halo, and if we want someone can find something for the airship.
(Insert ok hand here)

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Also, Goblin Slayer wouldn't necessarily be a bad dad, but he'd be a bad influence, like Negan, I mean, the guy kills goblins for a living, no doubt he wouldn't see his kid that much, as he's busy... Killing goblins, that much would be obvious.

comic

Also, Goblin Slayer wouldn't necessarily be a bad dad, but he'd be a bad influence, like Negan, I mean, the guy kills goblins for a living, no doubt he wouldn't see his kid that much, as he's busy... Killing goblins, that much would be obvious.
which reminds of Doomslayer.
Flynn Taggart to be specific.
as he became a father-figure for a surviving teen girl on Earth during the demon invasion.
only problem was, she fell in love with him, and he didn't reciprocate those feelings.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
which reminds of Doomslayer.
Flynn Taggart to be specific.
as he became a father-figure for a surviving teen girl on Earth during the demon invasion.
only problem was, she fell in love with him, and he didn't reciprocate those feelings.
Wait, she was adopted, right? Either way.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY AND WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?

comic

Wait, she was adopted, right? Either way.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY AND WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?
Flynn and Arlene arrived on Earth via a crash landing on Mars' moon Deimos (or Phobos, i forget which one). on Earth, they fought off the demons, and met a teenage survivor who stuck with them. She fell in love with Flynn, but he didn't reciprocate these feelings, acting more like a father/older brother to her, which was notably disappointing for her, and Flynn was pretty aware of how she felt, but ignored it.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Flynn and Arlene arrived on Earth via a crash landing on Mars' moon Deimos (or Phobos, i forget which one). on Earth, they fought off the demons, and met a teenage survivor who stuck with them. She fell in love with Flynn, but he didn't reciprocate these feelings, acting more like a father/older brother to her, which was notably disappointing for her, and Flynn was pretty aware of how she felt, but ignored it.
Oh, ok then.

For Marseilles, I propose Red Sun from Metal Gear Rising, considering how the arc is formed on the Allied Forces fighting against the Russians. The song involves an "everlasting war" and how humanity razes nature as a result...pretty fitting.

For Goldenwalk...Uh...I don't got one. I considered The Spine from Transistor but it doesn't really fit.

Zeliyis empire theme. I mean come on. Big, intimidating...How can I not think of this when I hear the coming of Zeliyis?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
w͖͈͇̬E̞̦w̤̣̼͈͟w̧,͏̞̘̳̫̭̝ ̴͇͉̻̫̞T͙̳̬̳̞h͔͝I͏̗s͏̝̟̙ ͓͘hA̠̝Ś̭̺̻̪ ̷̮͔̯̠̩͙G̟͖̫̯̝͞oNy̴̝̹͔È̮̰͍̳ ̸Ț͍̦̤̤̕O̘̜̙͎͙̟͚ sh̨̯͎ͅi͘t̙͎͞,͏̥̺̭͎͈͓ ̹̻͖̪͓I̭̗̹̯̯̩̤̕'̹̮m̢̰͙̬̭̬ ̦̩B͖͠aCͅK ͏̩̱͎F̲̹̺̱̗̼͜O̘̭͖̦W҉̘͍̳͔͍̻̰ ̥̪Á ͏̳T̴IN̴y̲̞͞ ̳̞̺͇̥̭́I̭̗͓̥̘̳͝N̬̙̰̣T͉̹̯̣͔͠e̺̮̰̣̰̩͚͜w̗ẉ̠̺̖̰̗U̻̳̟̩̥̰P̼t̶͎I̖͍̩̗̙͝o̤̞n̵̩̜͎̭

Pro Hero Dekiru

I can just imagine the cast doing this.

Bakugo: Pushovers. My Grenadier Bracers store up my nitroglycerin-like sweat to be released in one massive explosion.
Dex: That's cute, Ground Zero. My Plasma Cutlass has the ability to either stun or slice through almost anything. Not only was it made my myself, but I am also its power source.
Ruby: Crescent Rose folds, making it portable. Not only is it a massive scythe, but it's also a shotgun.
Peter: C'mon, my suit was made by Mister Stark himself! It has an AI in it and everything, with a ton of web combinations, too!
Scott: Alright kiddies, that's cute and everything, but this suit can shrink me or grow me to practically any size. I also have these shurikens that can shrink or grow anything I throw them at. Not to mention, I can communicate with ants and make them do what I want.
Lucina: Well, the Falchion is a sword of legend. Forged by Naga herself, it has been passed down through the royal family for generations. Nothing like it exists in this world.
Link: The Master Sword was forged by the Goddess Hylia herself. It was made to combat literally any evil. When at full stamina, I can blast beams of light from its tip.
Caliburn: That's nice, but I am the hidden form of the sacred sword Excalibur. When I merge with the other three sacred swords, I show my true form. There's nothing that I can't cut through.
Hiro: The Keyblade can seal or open barriers between worlds, and it can extend to however long I see fit. It can also unlock or lock literally any lock, sealing something away, or opening it up.

Young Link: This mask can turn me into a literal god. Get on my level.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog

Bakugo: Pushovers. My Grenadier Bracers store up my nitroglycerin-like sweat to be released in one massive explosion.
Dex: That's cute, Ground Zero. My Plasma Cutlass has the ability to either stun or slice through almost anything. Not only was it made my myself, but I am also its power source.
Ruby: Crescent Rose folds, making it portable. Not only is it a massive scythe, but it's also a shotgun.
Peter: C'mon, my suit was made by Mister Stark himself! It has an AI in it and everything, with a ton of web combinations, too!
Scott: Alright kiddies, that's cute and everything, but this suit can shrink me or grow me to practically any size. I also have these shrikes that can shrink or grow anything I throw them at. Not to mention, I can communicate with ants and make them do what I want.
Lucina: Well, the Falchion is a sword of legend. Forged by Naga herself, it has been passed down through the royal family for generations. Nothing like it exists in this world.
Link: The Master Sword was forged by the Goddess Hylia herself. It was made to combat literally any evil. When at full stamina, I can blast beams of light from its tip.
Caliburn: That's nice, but I am the hidden form of the sacred sword Excalibur. When I merge with the other three sacred swords, I show my true form. There's nothing that I can't cut through.
Hiro: The Keyblade can seal or open barriers between worlds, and it can extend to however long I see fit. It can also unlock or lock literally any lock, sealing something away, or opening it up.

Carnage Dust: Aww, we have no damn weapons like swords, atleast I can 'make' them using you... wait, what was your name again? Crescent? Wait... give me a second... Carnage?
Carnage (In AD's head): Yes, we're Carnage, am I really that forgettable?
Carnage Dust: Yeah, I guess so.

Scott: Alright kiddies, that's cute and everything, but this suit can shrink me or grow me to practically any size. I also have these shrikes that can shrink or grow anything I throw them at. Not to mention, I can communicate with ants and make them do what I want.

Sam: Yes, yes, that is all good. But what good is a sword but how deep it'll cut? Well, no worries. Because my blade will cut. It is not legendary. I shall admit. And yes, perhaps it has been handed down my family for generations...but I was the one who got it upgraded. Murasama can cut nearly anything. Dare I say, it can cut anything.
Raiden: My HF Blade isn't as fancy as Sam's, but it's just as effective. Though his did cut through my last body like hot butter...
Priscilla: Yeah, well our weapons...uh...*Furious note scribbling, observe and analyze technologies to reverse engineer it*
Silver Scythe: Speak for yourself, pathetic warriors. For my blade is the greatest. It is a scythe...THAT FOLDS! You may shower me in praise now.
*crickets*
Silver Scythe: Hmpf, your silence only confirms my superiority.

comic

Solid Snake: ...I can uh... I do... I fight Metal Gears.
Logan: I'm too old for this shit.
Sans: heh.
Bro: Ass.
Rick Sanchez:
Y-y-you all wanna, what, swing your dicks around? See who's is bigger? Well *BURB* GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL, BITCHES! I'm a literal God of the multiverse. Put those micro-cocks away so you don't *BURB* embarrass yourselves.
Everyone: ...
Spider-Gwen: I fight crime!

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Carnage Dust: Well, screw it, might as well go flex on them... HEY GUYS! LOOK AT WHAT WE CAN DO! *he proceeded to make an axe using the symbiote, as well as multiple other weapons* ISN'T THAT COOL?
Goblin Slayer: I'm not interested in competitions, just know that I have single-handedly won against a goblin champion, and I eliminate entire nests with almost no issue.
Ridley: Bitches, please, I impressed Rick Sanchez, get off your high horses.
Ruby Squad: We almost defeated the crystal gems!
The rest of my cast: *Stuff they did*

Pro Hero Dekiru

Goku: (Super Saiyan Blue + Kaioken x20, transcending literal gods in the process; heavenly dramatic quires sing in the background)

No no, keep talking. I was starting to enjoy this.

comic

... Did Rick not say something along the lines of 'Drinks are on me' after he threatened to skin Charizard?
...not according to my memory. i think the only emotion he showed in his appearance was toward Morty (annoyance, and eventually their 'getting along banter') and Z (who he greeted as an old friend, and didn't question why he had Ruby locked up, because he didn't care).
Goku: (Super Saiyan Blue + Kaioken x20, transcending literal gods in the process; heavenly dramatic quires sing in the background)

No no, keep talking. I was starting to enjoy this.
???? ???????: I'M GOING TO ENJOY THIS.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
...not according to my memory. i think the only emotion he showed in his appearance was toward Morty (annoyance, and eventually their 'getting along banter') and Z (who he greeted as an old friend, and didn't question why he had Ruby locked up, because he didn't care).

???? ???????: I'M GOING TO ENJOY THIS.
No, I'm pretty sure he said 'drinks are on me', I'll go back and check, what pages were Rick present in?

comic

No, I'm pretty sure he said 'drinks are on me', I'll go back and check, what pages were Rick present in?
dude, that was so long ago. i do not remember. also, quick news flash, Rick and Morty's return has been delayed to the sequel. unless something happens that allows me to pull them back in, but let's be honest...
Rick can literally ass pull just about anything. there's no real danger around with Rick present, unless he let's there be, so really, whatever group he'd be in would basically only be able to do stuff if Rick didn't feel like fixing all their problems for them just to show that he can literally do anything he wants.
because he can.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Name: Rick, Morty
"O-ho-ho, sh*t, Morty!" Rick grinned. "Look at >BURP< Ridley go! I know who my newest friend here is."
With that, he pulled out another pistol, a replica of the one he'd given Z earlier, and shot it at the bubble surrounding Ridley. Upon contact, the red bolt of energy tore into the side of the bubble, popping it. "Have at it!" Rick called to Ridley. "Drinks are on me tonight!"
"What the f*ck, Rick!" Morty frowned. "The situation is escalated enough! W-w-w-why are you making it worse?"
"Because I can, Morty. And it makes things more >BURP< interesting." Rick shrugged, pulling out his flask and taking a swig.
Found the post.

comic

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Scott: Alright kiddies, that's cute and everything, but this suit can shrink me or grow me to practically any size. I also have these shurikens that can shrink or grow anything I throw them at. Not to mention, I can communicate with ants and make them do what I want.

Specter is also a swordsman XD

Specter: pshh, none of you even have the perfected simian symmetry

Status
Not open for further replies.