• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I wanna have some character of mine, likely Goblin Slayer, AD, Jamie(?) or Ridley, to have a redemption ark, and a fight with a villain, but I've watched too much anime, like DBZ, and my idea of a redemption fight is too 'anime' specifically, I think of it like Cell vs Gohan, but two out of four of them don't have anything similar to have kamehameha stuff, or one-for-all, so I feel like the fight is gonna be anticlimactic, idk why.

Last edited:
Silver's 100% taking "grab the notebook" as "use psychokinesis to grab maxwell and let blaze burn the notebook". I think Maxwell might be able to write his way out of it, though, since getting psychokinetically grabbed doesn't completely immobilize you.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Also, fair warning...
If anyone does successfully grab, touch, or almost succeed in taking Maxwell’s backpack...
That person is gonna have a pretty bad time.
Insert Maxwellovania

Mokko

Jet: Please, what's the worst that could hap--

Where's my arm?
Luckily, Maxwell’s not capable of applying adjectives to already existing creatures (at least not deadly adjectives) at the moment. Meaning he won’t be able to write ‘dead Jet’ and insta-kill him, or anything like that.

Mokko

And so it is done.

Personal challenge, have every Silver Scythe post include 'pathetic'.

Though I am announcing a small hiatus. I've got a big project to work on so please don't expect anything from me in the next three days. I will be putting my time to that because it's very important.
Make it four days.
Because you deserve it, Burble.

Mokko

Now I can imagine Jet pulling something that's not the notebook out of Maxwell's backpack.

Jet: GUYS, I GOT IT––
(large stone statue falls on Jet)
Woah, hold up. That should actually happen, seriously. Jet would, logically, know what Lily looks like/the cause of her becoming stone in Scribblenauts Unlimited, so that could provide him and the others with questions.
And questions are fun.
Although, if Lily did leave Maxwell’s backpack that way, he’d definitely try to slaughter Jet, so pluses and minuses.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Woah, hold up. That should actually happen, seriously. Jet would, logically, know what Lily looks like/the cause of her becoming stone in Scribblenauts Unlimited, so that could provide him and the others with questions.
And questions are fun.
Although, if Lily did leave Maxwell’s backpack that way, he’d definitely try to slaughter Jet, so pluses and minuses.

What would make the situation even funnier is if the statue broke as it fell.

Mokko

Silver: DON’T WORRY I CAN FIX IT *holds it together psychokinetically*
Blaze: Silver you can’t fix that
Silver: BLAZE GET SOME DUCT TAPE
Jet: GUYS I HAVE THE NO-
Statue falls out and breaks
Silver: DON’T WORRY I CAN FIX IT
Blaze: Silver you can’t fix that
Silver: BLAZE GET SOME DUCT TAPE
Maxwell: Eye twitches
Alphys: W-Well this is u-unfortunate...
Frisk: *Flirt

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
patience, yo.
besides, i really don't have anything to build on. your last post was... confusing, at best. the whole thing ended as quickly as it started, and suddenly Elec Man was off and found some chick.

can we just fight Specter already? like, seriously.
Ah that will happen soon, don’t worry. Specter isn’t too far behind.

And eevee knows the significance of roll, and how this ties in to Timeman.

But I would like to post, but I can’t until you do.

go ahead and auto them, pan your post out a bit more. just as long as it's simply moving them. along the lines of 'they followed' or something, because i don't have the amount of content to make a decent post with the two of them at the moment.

Okay then, that’s appreciated

Okay Comic do you just want to have Negan write a book on Azula by this point? She is not supposed to be this easy to read and you are underselling her too much for my liking.

Also almost done with my draft. Just gotta account for new posts on my notification. Also @The Bog Hog I could use a reaction as Kyuseishu is just....hanging on a chair at this point in awkward silence XD

Also Shen can you please give me some freakin time? You post too often I can't keep up XD

Mokko

Jacob, I can understand your dislike for Negan reading Azula, but you gotta understand just how charismatic Negan is. Really, that’s how the character behaves- and he’s not the kind of guy to compromise or let someone else get the last word.

Jacob, I can understand your dislike for Negan reading Azula, but you gotta understand just how charismatic Negan is. Really, that’s how the character behaves- and he’s not the kind of guy to compromise or let someone else get the last word.

I get that it is just Azula is not supposed to be easy to read. Even by other manipulations or people who actually "know" Azula well. Plus it isn't like Azula is not charasmatic herself, just feel it is too skewed against her for my liking is all.

I get that it is just Azula is not supposed to be easy to read. Even by other manipulations or people who actually "know" Azula well. Plus it isn't like Azula is not charasmatic herself, just feel it is too skewed against her for my liking is all.

Given yeah, those who already prove themselves as backstabbers and manipulators are usually screwed from the start. Hence why I keep plans under wraps

Given yeah, those who already prove themselves as backstabbers and manipulators are usually screwed from the start. Hence why I keep plans under wraps

Except Azula should not be known as a manipulator or backstabber to people in the RP. Just because we know it IRL should not reflect by our cast in the story. Nobody should know her inside in-universe, but Negan reads her too perfectly at every single step. That is all I am saying nothing more.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
actually, i thought Negan's latest take on Azula's words was pretty justified. regardless of my hindsight, i tried my best to look into Azula's words through a Negan-like point of view, and what Negan came up with is... pretty obvious. especially if you're feeling a little paranoid over the situation, as he is.

Except Azula should not be known as a manipulator or backstabber to people in the RP. Just because we know it IRL should not reflect by our cast in the story. Nobody should know her inside in-universe, but Negan reads her too perfectly at every single step. That is all I am saying nothing more.

actually, i thought Negan's latest take on Azula's words was pretty justified. regardless of my hindsight, i tried my best to look into Azula's words through a Negan-like point of view, and what Negan came up with is... pretty obvious. especially if you're feeling a little paranoid over the situation, as he is.

True but you have to realize there’s a realif life bias here with existing information

Also, did everyone read my new post yet? I want to make sure before I talk about it

It's not that obvious, it was just Azula questioning why the change was being made and bringing up the concern of worrying over an individual member of the group in this situation. Nothing that openly reads "hey let's rally against Negan" as clear cut as Negan guesses.

I get Negan is smart but it comes too often at Azula's expense making any attempts she makes to do anything make her come off as overplaying and a fool. When it was meant to me a bit more subtle.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
True but you have to realize there’s a realif life bias here with existing information
i just said; 'regardless of my hindsight, i tried my best to look into Azula's words through a Negan-like point of view'.
Also, did everyone read my new post yet? I want to make sure before I talk about it
yes. i read it. looked up and researched Clockwerk.
a little disappointed, personally, but i'll...
'roll'
with it.
It's not that obvious, it was just Azula questioning why the change was being made and bringing up the concern of worrying over an individual member of the group in this situation. Nothing that openly reads "hey let's rally against Negan" as clear cut as Negan guesses.

I get Negan is smart but it comes too often at Azula's expense making any attempts she makes to do anything make her come off as overplaying and a fool. When it was meant to me a bit more subtle.
he hasn't done anything about it. i originally planned on him calling her out, but decided against it, as i had more insight than negan.
trust me, i'm treading carefully here. negan can figure this stuff out, but he isn't always right. his making assumptions, and he's feeling paranoid over Azula, suspicious of her, so obviously he'd be thinking; 'hey let's rally against Negan' is on her agenda, but he's decent enough at staying calm unless shit hits the fan. then he flips the fuck out.

he hasn't done anything about it. i originally planned on him calling her out, but decided against it, as i had more insight than negan.
trust me, i'm treading carefully here. negan can figure this stuff out, but he isn't always right. his making assumptions, and he's feeling paranoid over Azula, suspicious of her, so obviously he'd be thinking; 'hey let's rally against Negan' is on her agenda, but he's decent enough at staying calm unless shit hits the fan. then he flips the fuck out.

Just saying they are not "assumptions" if they are correct 100% of the time every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.