• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
@Pro Hero Dekiru how long would it take Jet to defeat twenty skeletal warriors?

Also, I can’t contribute much to a spiderman discussion, so here’s a spider joke;
Where did the married spider couple meet?
On the web.

That wasn't a mecha-scorp, that was Scorpio. The laser was a very thin blast designed to pierce through armor. Adhering to canon, it probably wouldn't do much lasting damage to the armor, but I'm excusing it through how thin and powerful it is to allow a shot to the "brain" for the sake of a good character moment. I wouldn't normally do this, but eh.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
I can just imagine somebody showing up and exposing Rex.

Rex: I'll have you know I'm the strongest Duelist who ever lived!
Jet: Right after Yugi Moto, Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba, Mai Valentine, Maximillion Pegasus, Ryu Bakura, Marik Ishtar... Dude, you're not even tenth in Japan.
Everyone Else: *glares furiously at Rex*

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Later...

Rex: So, uh, what's your name? *Wink*

Jamie: *Deep inhale* Rex? That's your name right? Either your parents hate you and decided 'fuck it, who cares?' Or you were the twin that tagged along, honestly, I can't blame your parents, your head is so far up your own ass, I'm not sure how you even know where you're going, how about you get back to your little card game, jesus, how much of a kid are you? You act like you're five years old, how about you just realise your fate as a 'nice guy'and go back to ranting about how women are just 'dick sleeves'. I'm a guy, y'know? I can shapeshift, but fuck shapeshifting into what you want, goofball, leave this dumbass alone, even you're too good for him, and that means a LOT.

Goofball: *appears between the two with the annoying honk sound.* Holy shit! You went OFF at him! Jesus kid, I wouldn't try to come up with a comeback, even if it wasn't the best, he's gonna come up with something better.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Rex: So, uh, what's your name? *Wink*

Jamie: *Deep inhale* Rex? That's your name right? Either your parents hate you and decided 'fuck it, who cares?' Or you were the twin that tagged along, honestly, I can't blame your parents, your head is so far up your own ass, I'm not sure how you even know where you're going, how about you get back to your little card game, jesus, how much of a kid are you? You act like you're five years old, how about you just realise your fate as a 'nice guy'and go back to ranting about how women are just 'dick sleeves'. I'm a guy, y'know? I can shapeshift, but fuck shapeshifting into what you want, goofball, leave this dumbass alone, even you're too good for him, and that means a LOT.

Annnnd that would just be a radical shift of character for no reason

I can just imagine somebody showing up and exposing Rex.

Rex: I'll have you know I'm the strongest Duelist who ever lived!
Jet: Right after Yugi Moto, Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba, Mai Valentine, Maximillion Pegasus, Ryu Bakura, Marik Ishtar... Dude, you're not even tenth in Japan.
Everyone Else: *glares furiously at Rex*

Everyone else: ....what’s a Japan?

Seriously though, no one could verify what Jet would say, and especially if Rex tells them Jet isn’t from his dimension, therefore forfeiting his credibility. Besides he proved his had ‘power’ by summoning those Dino’s earlier :p

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hey, I'm adding 2 more characters to the final wave, and one of them is Kanna from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, so I can say
RAVIOLI
RAVIOLI
DO NOT LEWD THE DRAGON LOLI

The other is Tohru.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
You know, I just realized that duelists in Yu-Gi-Oh spend 80 percent of the duel insulting their opponent. That must make losing the most shameful thing in the world.

‘Oh, I’m a third-rate duelist who’s gonna get obliterated by your ultimate creature? Well guess what, that makes you fourth-rate, because I won.’
‘NOooOoOoooooO!’

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
You know, I just realized that duelists in Yu-Gi-Oh spend 80 percent of the duel insulting their opponent. That must make losing the most shameful thing in the world.

‘Oh, I’m a third-rate duelist who’s gonna get obliterated by your ultimate creature? Well guess what, that makes you fourth-rate, because I won.’
‘NOooOoOoooooO!’
I don't get it but everybody else is liking it so I did too, am I cool now? Can I hang out with the big kids now?

Status
Not open for further replies.