1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Fiction Crossover

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by The Bog Hog, Jul 2, 2018.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    57.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I dunno, maybe?

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. @Pro Hero Dekiru how long would it take Jet to defeat twenty skeletal warriors?

Also, I can’t contribute much to a spiderman discussion, so here’s a spider joke;
    Where did the married spider couple meet?
    On the web.

Godjacob likes this.
  2. Unfortunately, that web of fate only had One More Day.

Godjacob likes this.
  3. But mecha-scorps can still blast holes in their heads?

Godjacob likes this.
  4. That wasn't a mecha-scorp, that was Scorpio. The laser was a very thin blast designed to pierce through armor. Adhering to canon, it probably wouldn't do much lasting damage to the armor, but I'm excusing it through how thin and powerful it is to allow a shot to the "brain" for the sake of a good character moment. I wouldn't normally do this, but eh.

5. Pro Hero Dekiru

Pro Hero Dekiru Previously Battle Legend G.K.

Pfff. Give him a minute.

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  6. Skeletons? Ha! Uncultured swines. True intellectuals call them Spooky Bois

Eeveechu151, Comic and Godjacob like this.
  7. spooky bros*

Godjacob likes this.
  8. Pro Hero Dekiru

Skeletons, spookiy bois, spooky bros, boneheads, those-who-occasionally-give-thou-a-time-that-is-not-good...

What's the difference?

9. here's a great difference;
    Skeletor. clearly the most underrated villain.

10. The Bog Hog

The Bog Hog Previously TheChildOfTheLettuceField

Once again. @Pro Hero Dekiru Have you made the edit? If you answered me, I must've missed it.

11. Pro Hero Dekiru

Oh, sorry; yeah, I made the edit a while ago.

12. The Bog Hog

Well, thanks for telling me, I'll go back and look for it now.

Pro Hero Dekiru likes this.
  13. If there is anybody who wants a character to go down Toph's hole to the sewer, just let me know and I can edit my post just now.

Excalibur Queen and The Bog Hog like this.
  14. The Bog Hog

Toph's sewer hole is not something I thought I'd hear today, even if it wasn't exactly what you said.

Excalibur Queen and Godjacob like this.
  15. Why did I know somebody would phrase it like that XD

16. The Bog Hog

T O P H ' S S E W E R H O L E

17. I
    Uh
    Excalibur Queen, Y’s freaking heavy...
    Does Alina have super strength or something? I don’t think a normal human would have the strength required to lift her armor...

18. The Bog Hog

Angel Dust would be a shit dad, I can imagine him being the 'mom' (The actor is a guy) in the 'A Day With Mom' video.

19. Pro Hero Dekiru

I can just imagine somebody showing up and exposing Rex.

Rex: I'll have you know I'm the strongest Duelist who ever lived!
    Jet: Right after Yugi Moto, Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba, Mai Valentine, Maximillion Pegasus, Ryu Bakura, Marik Ishtar... Dude, you're not even tenth in Japan.
    Everyone Else: *glares furiously at Rex*

Excalibur Queen and Eeveechu151 like this.
  20. The Bog Hog

Later...

Rex: So, uh, what's your name? *Wink*

Jamie: *Deep inhale* Rex? That's your name right? Either your parents hate you and decided 'fuck it, who cares?' Or you were the twin that tagged along, honestly, I can't blame your parents, your head is so far up your own ass, I'm not sure how you even know where you're going, how about you get back to your little card game, jesus, how much of a kid are you? You act like you're five years old, how about you just realise your fate as a 'nice guy'and go back to ranting about how women are just 'dick sleeves'. I'm a guy, y'know? I can shapeshift, but fuck shapeshifting into what you want, goofball, leave this dumbass alone, even you're too good for him, and that means a LOT.

Goofball: *appears between the two with the annoying honk sound.* Holy shit! You went OFF at him! Jesus kid, I wouldn't try to come up with a comeback, even if it wasn't the best, he's gonna come up with something better.

21. Annnnd that would just be a radical shift of character for no reason

Everyone else: ....what’s a Japan?

Seriously though, no one could verify what Jet would say, and especially if Rex tells them Jet isn’t from his dimension, therefore forfeiting his credibility. Besides he proved his had ‘power’ by summoning those Dino’s earlier :p

22. At this point, I think Silver and Blaze will easily back him up, especially if Jet starts telling people stuff about their own worlds...

23. Edited it.

24. The Bog Hog

At this point he'll probably be pissed and consfused, either way, he doesn't care about Rex, and he's coming off as full of himself, Jamie just wants to get home.

Eeveechu151 likes this.
  25. You went from wanting to ship them to enemies in like two seconds man XD

Comic likes this.
  26. The Bog Hog

Don't fucking shame me! I don't know what to want at this point, at one point I kinda wanna see them become friends, but I kinda wanna see Rex burned to the ground by Jamie, I'm confused.

27. No, the ghost wants to ship them. Jaime wants none of that shit.

The Bog Hog likes this.
  29. she's like, 12-14.
    stopit.

30. The Bog Hog

TOPH'S MOTHERFUCKING SEWER HOLE.

31. The Bog Hog

I think you just have a dirty mind, B-BAKA!

32. Ravioli
    Ravioli
    Don’t lewd the blind loli

33. The Bog Hog

Hey, I'm adding 2 more characters to the final wave, and one of them is Kanna from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, so I can say
    RAVIOLI
    RAVIOLI
    DO NOT LEWD THE DRAGON LOLI

The other is Tohru.

34. You know, I just realized that duelists in Yu-Gi-Oh spend 80 percent of the duel insulting their opponent. That must make losing the most shameful thing in the world.

‘Oh, I’m a third-rate duelist who’s gonna get obliterated by your ultimate creature? Well guess what, that makes you fourth-rate, because I won.’
    ‘NOooOoOoooooO!’

35. The Bog Hog

I don't get it but everybody else is liking it so I did too, am I cool now? Can I hang out with the big kids now?

36. Only if you can beat me in a duel.

37. Belwoski: *summoning real monsters* yeah sure man whatever floats your boat

38. lol, Noah and Belowski are gonna be summoning real monsters, and Rex is stuck with holograms. Poor Rex.

39. The Bog Hog

Rip my (N word) Rex, lmao.