• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
f5fdd4e22881bc90b71f406355baeabe.jpg
Ah you posted, looks like I didn’t have to wait long XD

Um Comic Toph is not in the hole. She made it so other people can jump in and is holding off scorpions to buy time for people to get inside it. But she is not yet in the hole.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Um Comic Toph is not in the hole. She made it so other people can jump in and is holding off scorpions to buy time for people to get inside it. But she is not yet in the hole.
i don't think i said she was, just that he only saw a hole where he expected to see her, so blindly charged in without smelling first.

comic

Sorry, your wording made me think you thought she was in the hole.

And yeah that Azula call out thou gonna be interesting XD
you have no idea how many times Negan pulls that shit on the show.
he's constantly going against what the other characters want, and going against viewers expectations.
i love him and hate him for it, lol.
Oh yeah, also Godjacob, when you make your next post please acknowledge the fact Y just got shot through the head with a laser beam.
i would have, but Logan was preoccupied, and also didn't know her and her capabilities, so... i couldn't think of a valid reason for him to acknowledge it.

Oh yeah, also Godjacob, when you make your next post please acknowledge the fact Y just got shot through the head with a laser beam.

Don't worry, a big part of my draft actually XD

ou have no idea how many times Negan pulls that shit on the show.
he's constantly going against what the other characters want, and going against viewers expectations.
i love him and hate him for it, lol.

Indeed, but I think you'll find Azula isn't quite like anyone Negan has ever dealt with. Should be fun but don't presume she is like Rick and company or his followers.

comic

Yeah, complete comprehension why Logan didn't acknowledge her. He just doesn't give a shit.
but don't worry, Eevee.
I gave a shit.
i liked her more than X.
and Z.
and Nathan.
maybe it's because i'm unintentionally biased towards female characters because all my friends are feminists, i dunno, lol

I think the death was shocking (So props for the surprise), but worry it may just exist for shock value.

Anyway time to edit draft.

comic

I think the death was shocking (So props for the surprise), but worry it may just exist for shock value.

Anyway time to edit draft.
i thought it existed to show how powerful this new guy's weaponry is, as X and Y have pretty tough shells.
speaking of, Eevee, how powerful is adamantium to those? would it cut through or have trouble? or would it just flat out be immune to Logan's claws?

I think the death was shocking
Who said she's dead? :\=|:
In all seriousness, I love Y too much to kill her off that easily. While she is the least developed of the Project X cast, I don't just kill off my characters like that. She's still operational, but offline for the time being. Thought it'd be an interesting addition to the Cecil attack subplot to help lengthen it to the same degree as Camelot's if the heroes also have to figure out a way to repair Y.
i thought it existed to show how powerful this new guy's weaponry is, as X and Y have pretty tough shells.
speaking of, Eevee, how powerful is adamantium to those? would it cut through or have trouble? or would it just flat out be immune to Logan's claws?
Hm... tough call. I'd say it would have quite a bit of trouble. Not immune, but it'd take a while to cut through it.

Who said she's dead? :\=|:
In all seriousness, I love Y too much to kill her off that easily. While she is the least developed of the Project X cast, I don't just kill off my characters like that. She's still operational, but offline for the time being. Thought it'd be an interesting addition to the Cecil attack subplot to help lengthen it to the same degree as Camelot's if the heroes also have to figure out a way to repair Y.

Well, for the sake of my draft Toph is gonna assume she is dead XD

Oh yeah. She looks SUPER dead. Hell, X is going to think she's dead at first when he finds out. Alpha, Nathan's AI companion (who, holy shit, I need to actually have do things), is going to be the one to reveal she's not really dead.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
To clarify, no, Maxwell did not just kill Bog’s Undyne, or the Undyne of the main Undertale timeline characters are currently in. It was an AU Undyne.

Also, that post was 7.8k words.
Jeepers.

Gonna be honest Shen, for a while there I thought the figure was GLaDOS. I remember waaaay earlier back in the labyzinth that P-Body and Atlas showed up, and then sorta disappeared. But it seems to be someone else. I just figured all that efficiency and brutal suggestions would have something to do with her, since, y'know...Neurotoxins.

Also, it's my turn to post again (Especially since Mok is about to post too uh oh he posted as I typed this). Luckily, with a potential snow day coming, I have ample time. Soon. Can't promise too much :p

comic

To clarify, no, Maxwell did not just kill Bog’s Undyne, or the Undyne of the main Undertale timeline characters are currently in. It was an AU Undyne.

Also, that post was 7.8k words.
Jeepers.
zoinks
good post
but i hope you know you've just declared war.
lol

but i hope you know you've just declared war.

Seriously Mok...That was good. Worth the wait. Also Maxwell and Alphys agree on Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 being the worst

And some world out there is fucked. Calamity Ganon, who's only bane is the Master Sword...I would take BoTW Link but Midoriya already has a kid Link, and this isn't Smash Bros where we can have three Links at one time.

Actually, would they be fucked? If they can fight off his incomplete form, Zelda could give them the Bow of Light to finish the job.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery

Seriously Mok...That was good. Worth the wait. Also Maxwell and Alphys agree on Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 being the worst

And some world out there is fucked. Calamity Ganon, who's only bane is the Master Sword...I would take BoTW Link but Midoriya already has a kid Link, and this isn't Smash Bros where we can have three Links at one time.

Actually, would they be fucked? If they can fight off his incomplete form, Zelda could give them the Bow of Light to finish the job.
Thanks a ton, glad to know it was worth the wait! ^_^
Calamity Ganon IS incomplete, but yeah, he’s gonna be a problem for some characters if they ever cross paths.

To hecc with Mew Mew 2!

Gonna be honest Shen, for a while there I thought the figure was GLaDOS. I remember waaaay earlier back in the labyzinth that P-Body and Atlas showed up, and then sorta disappeared. But it seems to be someone else. I just figured all that efficiency and brutal suggestions would have something to do with her, since, y'know...Neurotoxins.

Also, it's my turn to post again (Especially since Mok is about to post too uh oh he posted as I typed this). Luckily, with a potential snow day coming, I have ample time. Soon. Can't promise too much :p

Hehe not a bad guess, and one of my favorite villains too!

A shame. But no :p

@Eeveechu151 I have a few questions for you.

1. Where is X at the moment? I know Y just got shut down by the scorpion and Nathan is fighting Silver Scythe, but where did X go?

2. When and where should I drop Sylar? I’ve kinda been waiting to use him, but I have no idea where to place him where Z can find him.

3. Want a Sprite Cranberry? (no idea why, but I’ve become overly obsessed with that meme recently, lol)

Okay hold on wait a second you guys just completly blew past Caulifla and her desire for a challenge. Knight didn't even acknowledge her with a dismissal

comic

Oh, and this isn't about the RP, but I TOTALLY recommend that webcomic. Though it has profanity, immature jokes, and gore.
Just a warning.
ahem.
that's child's play compared to the KING of webcomics.
Homestuck.
i'm talking about Homestuck.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
ahem.
that's child's play compared to the KING of webcomics.
Homestuck.
i'm talking about Homestuck.
I thought you said Homestuck would ruin my mind.

Also here's a joke:

A scientist, a skeleton, and an imp walk into a bar.
The bartender has a bad time.

comic

I thought you said Homestuck would ruin my mind.
unless it's already ruined.
as long as you're okay with random segments where the sex talk is given, except is from an alien perspective, segments where characters randomly want to shit on stuff, and the most complicated story you've ever encountered (no joke. i'm still looking for a more confusing story), video game segments, flash animations, 18 minute long battle videos, epic soundtracks, terrible music in there, too, random ass characters, undertale references, and the origin of the entire meme population, then Homestuck is perfect for you.

Know what this roleplay needs?
Characters staying up late into the night, chatting and bonding. We need more of that, guys, let’s have more of that.
Along with one diet coke and a small fry, please and thank you.

Belwoski and Rex are more my aim at doing more personality and interaction based characters

comic

Know what this roleplay needs?
Characters staying up late into the night, chatting and bonding. We need more of that, guys, let’s have more of that.
Along with one diet coke and a small fry, please and thank you.
Brotemis will be happening during the night in Camelot.
Have you tried Kingdom Hearts? Or do you think that story is easier to follow?
have you tried Homestuck? because it's... well, there's infinite timelines, character deaths all over the place, every timeline has a different role and cross over frequently, the story also basically has every genre imaginable. thriller, horror, action, fantasy, sci-fi, romance, comedy, you name it. Homestuck's got it.
There are 817,612 words in Homestuck, approximately. The New American Library Version of War and Peace has only 587,287 words. To watch all the posts, it takes approximately 4 hours, 5 minutes, and 2 seconds to do so.
and just when you think everything is falling into place, more stuff happens, and it gets even more confusing.
but it's so satisfying in the end.

have you tried Homestuck? because it's... well, there's infinite timelines, character deaths all over the place, every timeline has a different role and cross over frequently, the story also basically has every genre imaginable. thriller, horror, action, fantasy, sci-fi, romance, comedy, you name it. Homestuck's got it.
There are 817,612 words in Homestuck, approximately. The New American Library Version of War and Peace has only 587,287 words. To watch all the posts, it takes approximately 4 hours, 5 minutes, and 2 seconds to do so.
and just when you think everything is falling into place, more stuff happens, and it gets even more confusing.

I'd still argue Kingdom Hearts is more confusing as a fan.

And if not Fate/ is even worse. But opinions are opinions.

comic

i should mention Homestuck isn't over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.