• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I presume she is traveling down a hall away from her quarters? IDK just a mental guess.
Hmmm where on this?
ED68AAF0-A840-45CC-BE19-37A2E992661B.jpeg

He could definitely contribute to the whole think tank and I'd love to see him in it, but if we do add him in, it should probably be when our heroes start returning to their own worlds to gather allies - it's how Mega Man, Quake Woman, Shard and others are entering the scene - and that's when Scott and Hope give Hank the laydown on what's happened, as well as Hank Pym and Tony Stark finally being forced to put their brains together.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
He could definitely contribute to the whole think tank and I'd love to see him in it, but if we do add him in, it should probably be when our heroes start returning to their own worlds to gather allies - it's how Mega Man, Quake Woman, Shard and others are entering the scene - and that's when Scott and Hope give Hank the laydown on what's happened, as well as Hank Pym and Tony Stark finally being forced to put their brains together.
because i am introducing Hank's new weapon in my next post.

THE Stinger, as i have him refer to it.

comic

You mean Cassie Lang? Because that was her second superhero name from the recent (a few years ago) run of Ant-Man.
no, actually, inspired by one of Hank Pym's original hand-held weapons from the comics.
The Stinger.
but since Hope has stingers of her own, he's calling his weapon THE Stinger.

OH. You mean his Yellowjacket blaster. Now I remember. Yeah, he also had a gun he could use to seemingly disintegrate people but actually capture them in a microverse prison in Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
i hope this doesn't mean you're giving us mentally-unstable hank because comic hank tried to bury that part back in the late 90s and i don't want him coming back ;-;

comic

OH. You mean his Yellowjacket blaster. Now I remember. Yeah, he also had a gun he could use to seemingly disintegrate people but actually capture them in a microverse prison in Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
i hope this doesn't mean you're giving us mentally-unstable hank because comic hank tried to bury that part back in the late 90s and i don't want him coming back ;-;
nah.
in my post, Hank reveals to us, the readers, his newest creation, THE Stinger, which is basically Hope's stingers, but way more lethal.

Hmm....the Think Tank however includes Specter, Timeman, and another evil individual. I’m not sure if they would get along with hank XD especially specter

Hmmm...

If they return to their old worlds to recruit allies...

Does that mean...

Alright. I want Groot and Black Panther if we do that at some point.

the Think Tank however includes Specter, Timeman, and another evil individual. I’m not sure if they would get along with hank XD especially specter
Not referring to your think tank, pal :p I mean the one of the heroes, namely (at the moment) Anthony "Tony" Stark, Doctor Thomas Light, Professor Von Schlemmer, Dell Conagher and Henry "Hank" Pym. There'll probably be more, but these five are the geniuses atm. T'challa would very likely join them if he does end up being recruited, and I feel like we have a few other heroic geniuses I missed out on.
You guys know Marvel's Illuminati? This is like that, but multiversal and less dark.

Not referring to your think tank, pal :p I mean the one of the heroes, namely (at the moment) Anthony "Tony" Stark, Doctor Thomas Light, Professor Von Schlemmer, Dell Conagher and Henry "Hank" Pym. There'll probably be more, but these five are the geniuses atm. T'challa would very likely join them if he does end up being recruited, and I feel like we have a few other heroic geniuses I missed out on.
You guys know Marvel's Illuminati? This is like that, but multiversal and less dark.

Feels confusing when I coined the term for my group first XD

Yeah, if we recruit characters from universes, I’m definitely gonna grab T’Challa. He is awesome. Groot as well, he would be fun to play, despite having... not many inspirational words. Not many at all.

In that case...
Cut Man is now a super genius.
New Illuminati member confirmed.
y'know i think i'm actually gonna steal that name so we don't get confused - the brains of the heroes is now the illuminati

I never did say something about that mysterious third member you refuse to tell us anything about, though... And Time Man really isn't a genius - that's not in his IC chip - he's got an ego, but he's no smart guy.

comic

now, you wanna know who's really smart?

Forest Gump.

he's so smart, he makes you think he's dumb.

well, if you wanna get technical, we've seen glimpses of him, so...
i suppose we have seen the third member.
I mean.....kinda...? XD
In that case...
Cut Man is now a super genius.
New Illuminati member confirmed.
y'know i think i'm actually gonna steal that name so we don't get confused - the brains of the heroes is now the illuminati

I never did say something about that mysterious third member you refuse to tell us anything about, though... And Time Man really isn't a genius - that's not in his IC chip - he's got an ego, but he's no smart guy.

As in I planned for him to get temporary modifications by specter for his IQ. Modifications that would cement his position within the Think tank.

Don’t worry though, they will be revealed in time ;)

...I guess? So long as it isn't modifications to the IC chip itself, thus modifying his base personality, I can buy it.
Anyways, if you guys do have cast members you think might be eligible for the Illuminati, feel free to suggest them. Right now we've got Stark, Light, Conagher, von Schlemmer, Pym, T'challa and Merlina.

comic

...I guess? So long as it isn't modifications to the IC chip itself, thus modifying his base personality, I can buy it.
Anyways, if you guys do have cast members you think might be eligible for the Illuminati, feel free to suggest them. Right now we've got Stark, Light, Conagher, von Schlemmer, Pym, T'challa and Merlina.
i'm still waiting for the day Hank Pym and Tony Stark meet face-to-face in the MCU.

Hank: Stark.
Tony: *takes sip of alcohol* Sorry, who were you, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.