• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Know what this roleplay needs?
Characters staying up late into the night, chatting and bonding. We need more of that, guys, let’s have more of that.
Along with one diet coke and a small fry, please and thank you.
AD and Goblin Slayer are the two I'm gonna try for that, maybe another character but I don't know.

@Eeveechu151 I have a few questions for you.

1. Where is X at the moment? I know Y just got shut down by the scorpion and Nathan is fighting Silver Scythe, but where did X go?

2. When and where should I drop Sylar? I’ve kinda been waiting to use him, but I have no idea where to place him where Z can find him.

3. Want a Sprite Cranberry? (no idea why, but I’ve become overly obsessed with that meme recently, lol)
1) Still dealing with the robbers in the trucks.
2) We’ll figure that out later...
3) ...Wh?
Know what this roleplay needs?
Characters staying up late into the night, chatting and bonding. We need more of that, guys, let’s have more of that.
Along with one diet coke and a small fry, please and thank you.
Yes. Absolutely. Fortunately, the next major plot happens tomorrow relative to Camelot, and I’m definitely going to have Ruby, Shantae and JoJo do a lot of interactions Camelot evening.
Brotemis will be happening during the night in Camelot.

have you tried Homestuck? because it's... well, there's infinite timelines, character deaths all over the place, every timeline has a different role and cross over frequently, the story also basically has every genre imaginable. thriller, horror, action, fantasy, sci-fi, romance, comedy, you name it. Homestuck's got it.
There are 817,612 words in Homestuck, approximately. The New American Library Version of War and Peace has only 587,287 words. To watch all the posts, it takes approximately 4 hours, 5 minutes, and 2 seconds to do so.
and just when you think everything is falling into place, more stuff happens, and it gets even more confusing.
but it's so satisfying in the end.
Also an almost-complete retcon of canon in the middle. That’s what the Scratch is, right?

And some world out there is fucked. Calamity Ganon, who's only bane is the Master Sword...I would take BoTW Link but Midoriya already has a kid Link, and this isn't Smash Bros where we can have three Links at one time.

Actually, would they be fucked? If they can fight off his incomplete form, Zelda could give them the Bow of Light to finish the job.
Actually... I might have answers to Calamity Ganon already.
Ruby Rose and King Sonic the Hedgehog.
Now, I'm not saying Crescent Rose is equivalent to the Master Sword. But Excalibur is. And Ruby has her silver eyes, meaning she can - when she unconsciously triggers them, because at this point she doesn't even know she has them, much less how to use them - paralyze, petrify, blind or vaporize Calamity Ganon. It depends on how strong he is at that point, since I'm pretty sure the effectiveness of the eyes depends on the strength of the enemy Grimm. For the sake of using this power in this RP, any agent of destruction can be considered viable for this - I already planned for her silver eyes to affect Malos and his Gargoyles, as well as Count Dracula and Void Termina. Caveat is this is kind of just instinctual - in RWBY canon, the first time she uses her Silver Eyes is the Season 3 finale and she's been taken from before that point, but she's going to use them when Snake dies due to it being practically an identical scenario to
's death in Season 3. But Ruby or no, Excalibur Sonic could eviscerate Calamity Ganon easily.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Just put the bullet in me... I went too f-aw, guess who's back, it's me owo, I'm backy-Wacky.
Bog don’t you
Don’t you dare, Bog.
I’m gonna have Calamity Ganon eat Lancer.
Yeah, Lancer’s gonna be in Calamity Ganon’s stomach.
You’re gonna have to make posts like this:

Lancer
Literal Stomach

Lancer got digested.

That’s what’s gonna happen, Bog. That, right there. No more oWo anime tawk wike dis please I am begging you Bog this needs to end

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Bog don’t you
Don’t you dare, Bog.
I’m gonna have Calamity Ganon eat Lancer.
Yeah, Lancer’s gonna be in Calamity Ganon’s stomach.
You’re gonna have to make posts like this:

Lancer
Literal Stomach

Lancer got digested.

That’s what’s gonna happen, Bog. That, right there. No more oWo anime tawk wike dis please I am begging you Bog this needs to end
DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PWECIOUS WITTLE BOY! I WIWW OWO YOU UNTIW YOU DIE

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I fink we can come to an agweement hewe, how about I stoppy-woppy, and you don't kiwwy-wiwwy my pwesious chiwd? How does that sound?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I can see it now....

GS: *Ahem* *proceeds to repeat 'fuck goblins' multiple times, to the beat of Rap God.

In all seriousness, I was looking across YouTube and came across a Goblin Slayer rap that's in english, and I liked it, too bad he has 5 words in his vocabulary.

Is it fine if Alina helps out the group that's headed to the sewers? Because if this is part of someone's planned out plot I'll have her go into the building with Lucario and co.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I find Sawyer's actions confusing. I presumed he wanted to tag along with Toph's group but then decided to change gears. Making the trip there feel pointless. I have no idea what to do with Lucario.

Hm. If I could give my two cents

I say he could go on a quest on his own, similar to finding hismelf per say and so that he can be given his own time to prove who he is and some character development. Then if you like you can have him appear near another group and either join, aid, or interact with them.

Hm. If I could give my two cents

I say he could go on a quest on his own, similar to finding hismelf per say and so that he can be given his own time to prove who he is and some character development. Then if you like you can have him appear near another group and either join, aid, or interact with them.

A possibility. But I'd want to first know what Rocket/Alina/Sawyer's "group" plans to do before I make a decision like that.

I find Sawyer's actions confusing. I presumed he wanted to tag along with Toph's group but then decided to change gears. Making the trip there feel pointless. I have no idea what to do with Lucario.
I think Cobra confused things yet again. Sawyer ran off, Lucario tried giving chase, Alina blocked Lucario, Sawyer was near them again somehow, now their fighting Cecil's forces?

I'm pretty sure the remaining ones in/near the base are my three, Rocket, and Thor.

I'll have things pick up soon. When Cecil gets his troops to unbox the railguns and split up will be interesting. Then we can skadoodle out of Goldenwalk since I think we can all agree it's the most boring at the moment.

I dunno about you, but the Silver Scythe fight has been anything but boring. If we need to wrap it up soon to align with the other plots, we could have X arrive to check on Nathan and Gwen, have Silver Scythe attack X, and just have the scythe snap against his armor. Also, we shouldn't move our folks out of Goldenwalk yet. We need to expand the invasion, and have our cast be a sort of secret ops group trying to take it down. The Goldenwalk people do need to be there for at least a day, anyways.

I think Goldenwalk can be salvaged so long as we give our cast direction. Toph's group so far has done pretty well; it's clear what they do and it makes for some good stuff.

Lucario's half is fractured and directionless. We just need to give them a clear path to follow.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I think Goldenwalk can be salvaged so long as we give our cast direction. Toph's group so far has done pretty well; it's clear what they do and it makes for some good stuff.

Lucario's half is fractured and directionless. We just need to give them a clear path to follow.

Partially since Thor handicapped them for a while

Blaze - Depends on how heat-resistant they are. If heat can kill them, she'd take them down very quickly. If it can't, about a minute, as she'd have to rely on martial arts and her speed.
Silver - Depends on the range. If they're far, a while. If they're close, a few seconds.
Jet - Ask Dekiru.

I dunno about you, but the Silver Scythe fight has been anything but boring. If we need to wrap it up soon to align with the other plots, we could have X arrive to check on Nathan and Gwen, have Silver Scythe attack X, and just have the scythe snap against his armor. Also, we shouldn't move our folks out of Goldenwalk yet. We need to expand the invasion, and have our cast be a sort of secret ops group trying to take it down. The Goldenwalk people do need to be there for at least a day, anyways.
Well, yeah, it's had it's up and downs. The intro with them just wrecking the building was fun, as was the chase and now the Scythe fight. I just want to make sure everyone else is having fun :p

Yeah, the fight will wrap up soon. Scythe will activate a power, start winning for a second, X shows up, she tries to cut him...Scythe scratches him and stops.

Proceed to get punched across the road and run off.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i dunno 'bout the rest of you, but i'm still in love with the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy.
#MoreLoveForToby

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Mary Jane keeps me from fully loving the films. I just find her portrayal in those movies to be so annoying XD
i agree.
#MoreLoveForNeighborGirl

as for Silver Scythe's scythe, i had Gwen compare it to Earth-65's Wolverine's adamantium claws. it's clearly not adamantium, but I imagine the scythe will be fine for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.