• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one kale demanded as her grounds for a meeting, so he stopped expanding and deactivated his weapons outside his internal defenses

BS he did. He's had soldiers and giant robots scent to actively attack are party. Including a copy of Hiro.

Also Azula did not admit to being a princess Shen, she was making a point not to make assumptions even if being called a princess was considered flattering.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
My post was slightly off. Had most of it typed last night, so sorry if some things are weird and don't make sense with new context from Jacob and Shen.
Nah it turned out good :up:
BS he did. He's had soldiers and giant robots scent to actively attack are party. Including a copy of Hiro.

Also Azula did not admit to being a princess Shen, she was making a point not to make assumptions even if being called a princess was considered flattering.

Actually, all of that was inside specter’s Fortress. The team went diving into and destroying things he owned :p

Ohhhh okay, I misinterpreted with Azula

Hiro didn't destroy anything. He didn't do anything when he got on the ship before he was attacked by people, and I doubt a perfect giant mechanical copy of someone is standard defense measures.
He said nothing about not making defenses inside the fortress.

And Hiro was hacking away at the people inside, and tried to destroy the entire production line by toppling flaming tank parts all over it XD he ain’t innocent

He said nothing about not making defenses inside the fortress.

And Hiro was hacking away at the people inside, and tried to destroy the entire production line by toppling flaming tank parts all over it XD he ain’t innocent

First off, he did that only after soldiers attacked him and weapons had been scent out towards Doomslayer to try and kill him in mass. They are not morally equivalent despite what you seem to be trying to push here.

Nah, it's Natashi's demon, unless you were joking.
*shrugs* I just didn’t know who they were talking to

First off, he did that only after soldiers attacked him and weapons had been scent out towards Doomslayer to try and kill him in mass. They are not morally equivalent despite what you seem to be trying to push here.

Hiro and doomslayer did destroy the outer defenses near the entrance of I recall, and they broke through. Being inside there at all is in violation of the cease fire.

Hiro and doomslayer did destroy the outer defenses near the entrance of I recall, and they broke through. Being inside there at all is in violation of the cease fire.

....after Specter destroyed a building and began to attack the city. They didn't pick a fight with Specter for shits and giggles, and the cease fire came with Kale talked with Specter which was after they got inside the fortress. Making Mecha Hiro and the mechanical spider/lava trap more aggressive.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
1. Specter assaulted the city, and threatened the group.
2. Doomslayer spearheaded the assault against Specter, Hiro tagging with him.
3. Doomslayer took on the defenses with the slight support of Pegasus provided by Hiro as the Slayer distracted the defenses to let Hiro inside undetected.
4. Hiro witnessed weapons of war being manufactured, and human beings being used as slaves. He attempted to intervene, resulting in the deploy of Mecha Hiro.
5. Chief led the second group as Kale went to distract Specter's ship.
6. Hiro defeated Mecha Hiro just as Specter decided to negotiate with Kale.
7. Team Chief made it inside, and everyone regrouped to fight Caponek around the same time Specter issued his 'cease fire'.

FACT. Team Chief knows nothing of this compromise between Specter and Kale. Specter is simply trying to manipulate Kale into siding with him, but Kale is still in contact with Chief, unbeknownst to Specter.

....after Specter destroyed a building and began to attack the city. They didn't pick a fight with Specter for shits and giggles, and the cease fire came with Kale talked with Specter which was after they got inside the fortress. Making Mecha Hiro and the mechanical spider/lava trap more aggressive.
Never said Specter was innocent XD. Both are at fault here
also, @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
just wanna point out that Belowski completely ignored Negan.
Dang. Sorry about that. I’ll go edit

And so it is done. Feel free to tie him up, throw him in the back of the truck with the rest, and forget about him. He is faceless after all, and I certainly don't feel like writing anything else up for him.

I might've been able to squeeze a quick Sarah and Samuel post in there but eh, what can ya do.

So I am confused on that last attack on Hiro's group. The barrier was broken down momentarily, but then a new one came up and expanded to drive into the group? Just want to be clear on what happened.

Also @Eeveechu151 need your help with giving Dipper something of note to do. Maybe something he can shut off or controls he can screw with or some EMP he can find & temper with to contribute in some fashion. Just something to give mystery boi something to do XD

So I am confused on that last attack on Hiro's group. The barrier was broken down momentarily, but then a new one came up and expanded to drive into the group? Just want to be clear on what happened.
A hole was made into the shield, and some attacks went through to hit the hull and weapons of the ship. And the hole patched up. Then Timeman used the shield as a weapon by expanding it: a Shield Flare.

Wait, wtf is happening with the Outskirts group? I have no idea what to do with Angel and the other two.
The outskirts group is now relabeled ‘warzone’

Danny and dipper are in the Jurassic world forest still

Keda tackles Rex to stay safe from the boss enemy commander

Erza is fighting said commander

And everyone else is storming the compound

Status
Not open for further replies.