• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also have no clue what Hiro is supposed to do now given Doomslayer/Timeman is a one vs. one. Might need a TLDR on the situation.
I plan on that move taking doomslayer out. At least for a while, as if kale’s passing shot can defeat doomslayer I bet this can.

Hiro is more than free to fight

Huh...so now I once again take the roll of the guy everyone is waiting on. Took long enough.

I'm honestly curious Eevee, how the heck did Z get the human hating fell dragon Grima to team up with normal people like the Alchemist and Torchwick? Grima has shown some alliances to people before (Mostly the cult of the Grimleal) but these people here don't worship Grima. Z had to make a pretty good deal to nab a dark god :p Does he have Chrom at hand to just slay him at anytime or is he just being "trusting"?

Because I wouldn't trust Grima in that case. He'd best watch his back...

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Well, tell me when you edit it, sorry for not replying, I've been trying to get some sleep within the space of two hours, and I've been listening to some horror stories.
i recommend skinwalker stories. the only stories that manage to make my skin crawl.
pun intended, as always.

Huh...so now I once again take the roll of the guy everyone is waiting on. Took long enough.

I'm honestly curious Eevee, how the heck did Z get the human hating fell dragon Grima to team up with normal people like the Alchemist and Torchwick? Grima has shown some alliances to people before (Mostly the cult of the Grimleal) but these people here don't worship Grima. Z had to make a pretty good deal to nab a dark god :p Does he have Chrom at hand to just slay him at anytime or is he just being "trusting"?

Because I wouldn't trust Grima in that case. He'd best watch his back...
Well the Alchemist is an elf like Merlina, not a human, but as for Roman, Z treats Roman like a pawn. He and Grima have similar goals, and while they’re not fully trusting of each other I’m sure he could convince Grima to leave Roman alone. Same with Malos and Dracula, as both of them are like Grima.
Hey @Eeveechu151 before I make my post, if you want, you can edit in Noah getting captured to introduce that character from earlier.
Oh, Noah’s ready to get captured? Sure, I’ll do that in just a minute.

expertly land on top of the ship
Comic, that isn’t possible.

If you mean the primary mothership there are huge walls erected to stop it, and if you mean the small ship the antimatter would have destroyed the hook on contact. So there’s nothing to grapple into for him, he wouldn’t have been able to swing away or back on

comic

Comic, that isn’t possible.

If you mean the primary mothership there are huge walls erected to stop it, and if you mean the small ship the antimatter would have destroyed the hook on contact. So there’s nothing to grapple into for him, he wouldn’t have been able to swing away or back on
i mean the warship Timeman is on.
besides, you didn't say anything against the grappling hook the first time around, so i used it again.
there's two things that you cannot stop.
you can't stop the Doomslayer.
and you can't stop the Homestuck.
regardless, you're gonna have to work harder to get rid of the Slayer, or i'll just have him go Badass Incarnate.

In all honesty, I'm personally not liking the way Doomslayer is being handled right now. He's kind of just taking the fun out of things, and by all rights that major attack from the ship should have done SOMETHING. Elec Man and Cut Man should be the ones taking on Time Man, not Doomslayer, and they should work as a team using strategies to take out the ship. Granted I do just want them to get to Specter already, but this isn't the way to do it...

i mean the warship Timeman is on.
besides, you didn't say anything against the grappling hook the first time around, so i used it again.
regardless, you're gonna have to work harder to get rid of the Slayer, or i'll just have him go Badass Incarnate.

The shield wasn’t turned on then.

Don’t believe that for a second, and that logic won’t work here

Do your worst, because you are still stuck on that shield being bombarded if you don’t know how to get off without a grappling hook :p

In all honesty, I'm personally not liking the way Doomslayer is being handled right now. He's kind of just taking the fun out of things, and by all rights that major attack from the ship should have done SOMETHING. Elec Man and Cut Man should be the ones taking on Time Man, not Doomslayer, and they should work as a team using strategies to take out the ship. Granted I do just want them to get to Specter already, but this isn't the way to do it...
I 100% degree. Doomslayer is being treated horribly as of late, so much I cringe when he’s mentioned. *sigh* I wish that weren’t the case.

Yes actually I planned for Elecman and Cutman to be pretty invaluable here, except I wanted to be fair and let Hiro have a chance to move, as godjacob isn’t quite as fast as the rest of us.

As far as getting to the ship, we are so close, like a couple hundred feet. Only one boss between us and the ship

as godjacob isn’t quite as fast as the rest of us.
i mean compared to me and cobra
As far as getting to the ship, we are so close, like a couple hundred feet. Only one boss between us and the ship
Thank the Architect. As soon as the Specter fight is done, we can send them off. I was originally planning to send them to Goldenwalk, but depending on how things are looking there when the Specter stuff finishes up, I might actually send them straight to Fenrir instead. That's where the Hunter gets his God Arc and the team meets up with Team Stark, Team Nathan and Team Weiss.

comic

Doomslayer weighs 1204 lbs and moves around at a speed of 49.5 mph, with 90 mph at his max.
His energy while he's moving is 132132 joules.
At his maximum top speed, he exerts 5739825 joules worth of energy, which is about the same energy as the explosion from 1kg of TNT.
If he ran headfirst into a wall at top speed, he'd hit the wall with 9 million newtons of force, which is just a bit south of the thrust generated by the Saturn V rocket on liftoff.
Doomslayer could put the Saturn V in space by running into it at full speed.

Don't fuck with Doomslayer.
anyway, badass statistics aside, i'll be honest with all of you. i've been the one using Doomslayer wrong. i've made him weak af compared to what he's supposed to be.
besides, i've stated the things he can do. if this were a completely realistic setting, Doomslayer would have killed Timeman, Specter, and probably anything that stands in his way by now.
so the one i'm using is still weak compared to his actual potential.
if you're so intent on keeping Master Chief, Doomslayer, and the Hunter out of the conflict, then give me something to do with them. send an army of robots, i don't care.

Oh no, we want Master Chief and the Hunter. Only problem is, unlike with characters like King Sonic and Silver where they CAN overcome a threat but won't just do it instantly, Doomslayer just mitigates all challenge by ramboing a boss. Where the Time Man fight is supposed to be a fun battle where the heroes have to work together and use strategy to win, Doomslayer is just running up and taking out the foe before the others even have a chance to make a plan.
...heh, I just realized. The Aragami are going to kick Doomslayer's shit in.

Doomslayer weighs 1204 lbs and moves around at a speed of 49.5 mph, with 90 mph at his max.
His energy while he's moving is 132132 joules.
At his maximum top speed, he exerts 5739825 joules worth of energy, which is about the same energy as the explosion from 1kg of TNT.
If he ran headfirst into a wall at top speed, he'd hit the wall with 9 million newtons of force, which is just a bit south of the thrust generated by the Saturn V rocket on liftoff.
Doomslayer could put the Saturn V in space by running into it at full speed.

Don't fuck with Doomslayer.
anyway, badass statistics aside, i'll be honest with all of you. i've been the one using Doomslayer wrong. i've made him weak af compared to what he's supposed to be.
besides, i've stated the things he can do. if this were a completely realistic setting, Doomslayer would have killed Timeman, Specter, and probably anything that stands in his way by now.
so the one i'm using is still weak compared to his actual potential.
if you're so intent on keeping Master Chief, Doomslayer, and the Hunter out of the conflict, then give me something to do with them. send an army of robots, i don't care.

Going to be blunt, that’s never going to happen. You won’t get your way in this fight by simply overpowering doomslayer, he won’t solo this no matter what you do.

Oh no, we want Master Chief and the Hunter. Only problem is, unlike with characters like King Sonic and Silver where they CAN overcome a threat but won't just do it instantly, Doomslayer just mitigates all challenge by ramboing a boss. Where the Time Man fight is supposed to be a fun battle where the heroes have to work together and use strategy to win, Doomslayer is just running up and taking out the foe before the others even have a chance to make a plan.
...heh, I just realized. The Aragami are going to kick Doomslayer's shit in.
Exactly! I thought this would be fun for the TEAM to defeat, not doomslayer. It’s a pretty Tough Boss. Stronger than anything thus far. Canopek was dangerous enough now you guys will have to really work together for this one

comic

Going to be blunt, that’s never going to happen. You won’t get your way in this fight by simply overpowering doomslayer, he won’t solo this no matter what you do.
you just totally disregarded what the meaning of that post was.
Exactly! I thought this would be fun for the TEAM to defeat, not doomslayer. It’s a pretty Tough Boss. Stronger than anything thus far. Canopek was dangerous enough now you guys will have to really work together for this one
so, in order for this to work, i will repeat myself.
give me something for the Doomslayer to do. give him an army of robots to fight or something, because he's definitely not a team player, and his tactics don't work the way you want them to. so give me a distraction for him.

you just totally disregarded what the meaning of that post was.
Basically, yeah. He’s not going to be punching a spaceship all the way to space :p that’s just ridiculous

so, in order for this to work, i will repeat myself.
give me something for the Doomslayer to do. give him an army of robots to fight or something, because he's definitely not a team player, and his tactics don't work the way you want them to. so give me a distraction for him.
Fraid there’s nothing to distract with. You have been dealt cards, you have to play them. Even the most lonely of lone wolves occasionally have to use tactics with a team. You’ll need it.

comic

Basically, yeah. He’s not going to be punching a spaceship all the way to space :p that’s just ridiculous
...um, yeah. that's... kinda the whole point of... you clearly don't understand anything about the Doom Slayer or his lore, so i'm not gonna bother.
Fraid there’s nothing to distract with. You have been dealt cards, you have to play them. Even the most lonely of lone wolves occasionally have to use tactics with a team. You’ll need it.
in case you hadn't noticed, Shen, i'm actually trying to work something with you. i'm trying to make it so we can both be happy, and you have already expressed NO plans for anyone in this fight outside of Elec Man, Cut Man, and Time Man. maybe Hiro, but you've made this current battle Megaman centered.
i'll probably end up removing the slayer from this plot because he's clearly too overpowered. dude could beat Thor, hands down (one would agree if they actually looked at lore, rather than in-game accomplishments. dying in lava is like Master Chief dying in water. game constrictions).
again and again, you underestimate the Doomslayer solely because we keep having this flexing contest, and it's annoying. either give me something to work with, or i'll start playing my own cards.

...um, yeah. that's... kinda the whole point of... you clearly don't understand anything about the Doom Slayer or his lore, so i'm not gonna bother.

in case you hadn't noticed, Shen, i'm actually trying to work something with you. i'm trying to make it so we can both be happy, and you have already expressed NO plans for anyone in this fight outside of Elec Man, Cut Man, and Time Man. maybe Hiro, but you've made this current battle Megaman centered.
i'll probably end up removing the slayer from this plot because he's clearly too overpowered. dude could beat Thor, hands down (one would agree if they actually looked at lore, rather than in-game accomplishments. dying in lava is like Master Chief dying in water. game constrictions).
again and again, you underestimate the Doomslayer solely because we keep having this flexing contest, and it's annoying. either give me something to work with, or i'll start playing my own cards.

Look comic, being op is not a good thing. Doomslayer was fine the way he was as being a super soldier with heavy resistances more that Chief. Made him a super tank in battle, which was an interesting dynamic.

Your your thinking of making him an unbeatable god that can beat thor with stormbreaker no problem. Let me put it like this: I could make Rex immediately know the power of his cards and summons powerful monster that can total buildings, but I don’t. Know why? Story telling. Sometimes power can take the quality out of a personality or character someone has.

Everyone can fight this boss.

comic

Look comic, being op is not a good thing. Doomslayer was fine the way he was as being a super soldier with heavy resistances more that Chief. Made him a super tank in battle, which was an interesting dynamic.

Your your thinking of making him an unbeatable god that can beat thor with stormbreaker no problem. Let me put it like this: I could make Rex immediately know the power of his cards and summons powerful monster that can total buildings, but I don’t. Know why? Story telling. Sometimes power can take the quality out of a personality or character someone has.

Everyone can fight this boss.
that's vastly different from the Doomslayer.
and again, i've been saying what the Doom Slayer can do as well. my interpretation of the character used in this RP has shown little of the qualities and abilities the Doom Slayer has (who killed a Demon who was basically Ragnarok).
besides, i got a counter for any and all Yu-Gi-Oh characters and cards.
that counter is Bro.
anyway, this argument is starting to get off-track. now, it's completely against Doomslayer's character to work in a team. why do you think i've been having him try and ditch the others? just have a portal appear and suck him up or something, because he's clearly to complex for you to comprehend.
That happens over my dead body.
Lord English: Good.

besides, i got a counter for any and all Yu-Gi-Oh characters and cards.
*sigh* you know nothing of Yu-Gi-Oh! Then, either that or are just trying to be OP for the sake of being OP.

now, it's completely against Doomslayer's character to work in a team. why do you think i've been having him try and ditch the others? just have a portal appear and suck him up or something, because he's clearly to complex for you to comprehend.
Looks I’ve been trying to be nice and give you constructive criticism, and now you insult me?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I'm not gonna get involved in this. But, besides that, I found two possible themes for Eldiocorc, MKAlieZ, or Meaning of fear from the Duck season OST, I'll explain the lyrics later, but for tge 'It's duck season' bit, hunting the heroes is like hunting ducks, atleast for him.

I'm not gonna get involved in this. But, besides that, I found two possible themes for Eldiocorc, MKAlieZ, or Meaning of fear from the Duck season OST, I'll explain the lyrics later, but for tge 'It's duck season' bit, hunting the heroes is like hunting ducks, atleast for him.
No please get involved. Your the head honcho of this RP and I’d value your input.

You know that problem we had with Thor being too OP? Well doomslayer is being hyped up to being able to beat thor with stormbreaker with ease. Because balance is for chumps I guess...

comic

*sigh* you know nothing of Yu-Gi-Oh! Then, either that or are just trying to be OP for the sake of being OP.

Looks I’ve been trying to be nice and give you constructive criticism, and now you insult me?
dude, will you just stop? you hardly take into account what i say. again, i will repeat, i'm trying to work with you. i'm trying to be flexible, but it's you who's acting stubborn, what with your 'these are the cards, deal with it' bit. i can't do justice to the Doomslayer with the cards i've been dealt, so i'm either going to fold or deal my own cards.
so please, Shen. get over your ego and the ego of your characters, and try to work with me on this. obviously Doomslayer can't be involved in the fight because he'd make it too short, so we need to place him somewhere else where he can be useful, in order to satisfy us both.

As far as I can see, there's nothing complex about Doomslayer. He's the bane of hell and that's pretty much as far as his character goes. Recently, I've been finding SPECTER more interesting than him, because of Specter's morality and personality. Doomslayer is just "big guy who kills demons with lots of guns". It's a flaw of his series mainly due to how it's pretty much entirely focused on gameplay. He's jack as shit and not really a fun character to play off of. Master Chief can fill the roles Doomslayer does, and is much more interesting and fun to play off of. Also doesn't completely solo a boss. If Doomslayer had trouble with Caponek, why the hell is he soloing an entire flying battlecruiser?
Though I do think the "these are the cards, deal with it" bit is really off. If Specter's machines were able to just pull things out of wherever before, why not here? Launch him away or trap him in an indestructible bubble or something. I highly doubt we've already seen all the weapons that ship has to offer.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Y'know what? Fuck it, you're acting like children, and you're both pissing me off, I'm not having this roleplay end becuase you can't get along, we need to give Doomslayer his own things to fight, have a panel open up and drop him in a room full of lazers, something survivable, but nothing like a tiny frog, give him his own boss.

dude, will you just stop? you hardly take ionto account what i say. again, i will repeat, i'm trying to work with you. i'm trying to be flexible, but it's you who's acting stubborn, what with your 'these are the cards, deal with it' bit. i can't do justice to the Doomslayer with the cards i've been dealt, so i'm either going to fold or deal my own cards.
so please, Shen. get over your ego and the ego of your characters, and try to work with me on this. obviously Doomslayer can't be involved in the fight because he'd make it too short, so we need to place him somewhere else where he can be useful, in order to satisfy us both.

I do NOT have an ego for my characters, and I do NOT care about egos in general. What I DO care about is balance and how overnight you got a wild hair and made Doomslayer the strongest one in this RP.

If it were up to me, doomslayer would be booted from this plot altogether if he’s supposed to stay at this god state. Because I don’t want to be involved with him in any capacity any longer.

As far as I can see, there's nothing complex about Doomslayer. He's the bane of hell and that's pretty much as far as his character goes. Recently, I've been finding SPECTER more interesting than him, because of Specter's morality and personality. Doomslayer is just "big guy who kills demons with lots of guns". It's a flaw of his series mainly due to how it's pretty much entirely focused on gameplay. He's jack as shit and not really a fun character to play off of. Master Chief can fill the roles Doomslayer does, and is much more interesting and fun to play off of. Also doesn't completely solo a boss. If Doomslayer had trouble with Caponek, why the hell is he soloing an entire flying battlecruiser?
Though I do think the "these are the cards, deal with it" bit is really off. If Specter's machines were able to just pull things out of wherever before, why not here? Launch him away or trap him in an indestructible bubble or something. I highly doubt we've already seen all the weapons that ship has to offer.

Your most certainly right with the ship having more to offer, this just scratches the surface. It is a boss after all, something crafted to challenge the whole group.

I was using the ‘cards we are dealt with’ line primarily because doomslayer is up on the shield. Might have been a poor choice of words though.

Also doesn't completely solo a boss. If Doomslayer had trouble with Caponek, why the hell is he soloing an entire flying battlecruiser?
Preach!

comic

do some research and come back when you're educated.
sorry, that sounded rude, i actually tried to word it differently, but it's the best version that gets my point acrossed. i do research on each character in this rp, i've been doing a lot of reading on God Eater lore and other things lately so i'm ready with Rick. i love an interesting story, and my Doom Slayer is not solely based on the games, as i've said before. he is not.
i'm trying to tell you guys this, but you won't get it. my Doomslayer hasn't soloed the ship at all yet. he shot a useless BFG blast at it, got on top, dodged some weapons, that's it. there's no solo-ing happening yet.
Doomslayer is not Doom Guy, Flynn Taggart, or Doom Slayer, he is my incarnation. he's a mixture of the three. his tools, appearance and abilities are based on the Doom Slayer, but his character is based on Flynn Taggart, while his powers are more limited on Doom Guy.
Doom Slayer is, and a quote, 'a God'. dude was a member of the Night Sentinels, who protected Gods.
Doomslayer, however, is much more mortal. i've already shown this many times in the rp.
please understand what i'm saying.
and as for your last bit, i agree. there needs to be a way to remove Flynn from the conflict if this is what's gonna happen after literally every post with Doomslayer.

i'm trying to tell you guys this, but you won't get it. my Doomslayer hasn't soloed the ship at all yet. he shot a useless BFG blast at it, got on top, dodged some weapons, that's it. there's no solo-ing happening yet.
It’s primarily what you’ve been saying about doomslayer that has us all worried and angry

he ran headfirst into a wall at top speed, he'd hit the wall with 9 million newtons of force, which is just a bit south of the thrust generated by the Saturn V rocket on liftoff.

he's clearly too overpowered. dude could beat Thor, hands down

Status
Not open for further replies.