• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favourite Legendary Pokemon

Rayquaza. Badass. Hell yeah.

I also like Articuno and Suicuine for their grace and beauty, Groudon for it's tough-looking appearance and Latios for being so cool and stylish. Deoxys is awesome, too, for shape-shifting and the sound he makes. He looks fat in defense form though.

1st Gen: Articuno looks awesome and I really like the ice element
2nd Gen: Entei just looks mean
3rd Gen: Rayquaza one of my favorite dragon type and awesome description
4th Gen: Giratina and Darkrai two of the most meanest toughest Pokemon I have ever seen!!!

This is hard one. Mew, as it was a "secret" and represented Pokemon.
Suicune is just stunning. I love it how it can make the water pure.
It's just so hard to choose, but those are my fave two. ;D

My Favourite Legendary Pokemon?Its Kyogre!Its always been Kyogre.I've been using Kyogre for a long time now and I still think its a wrecking machine.I mean,the looks.The Skills.The Stats.I have no complains to my favourite legendary Pokemon.Note:Don't Mess With KG

1st gen, I'd have to say, hands down, Moltres. Even with the horrible 4x weakness to rock (that I did not know about for a long time, lol). I just loved the idea of being able to fly on a gigantic, flaming bird.

2nd gen, definitely, Suicune. This was my first legendary (i had crystal before I got yellow), and in many ways, one that I identify the most with. I have always identified well with dogs, my zodiac sign is water, and his ability from the anime to purify water, I like to help people whenever I can, so... I purify stuff in my own little way.

3rd gen... IMO, nothing too exciting, but... I must say that a shiny DD-LO-Rayquaza is damn fearsome to go up against, especially after a DD or two that it caught on a switch.

4th gen, Darkrai. I've always liked the darkness, as it's one of the few things that can often calm me, so... Yeah.