• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favourite Legendary Pokemon

I don't like legendaries because they're cheap and most people use them without even training or taking their time for real pokemon. Nevertheless, I do like a few...

Jirachi - Cute, nice design, and the stats aren't overloaded or anything.

Shaymin - Same reason as above.

Some legendaries are just completely cheap like Darkrai. I mean please. Get in a battle with one and you see what's coming: DarkVoid, Nightmare, and then Dream Eater/ Dark Pulse. Plus Bad Dreams.

There's so many legendaries now that they shouldn't even be considered legendary, just cheap :/

I like the concpet behind Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, and Celebi. The rest just randomly appeared as random creators of whatever they are.

So yea, that's what I think about legendaries.

pokemonloverHRP, the use of the scrolling text option is frowned upon here. It gets really annoying, really quickly. Please do not use it again.

Mewtwo I think he looks so cool. I expecially liked him when he was in his armor. I also love all pokemon who can use shadow ball and ghost type moves. He is very destructive and the easiest legendary pokemon to catch. I just wish I had him in Pokemon Diamond.

I really love some legendaries, some are okay, and some are there for the sake of being there/they ran out of ideas. Here are some of my all time favorites:

1st Gen: Zapdos! It's cool how he is vulnerable to his own type. Also I love electric Pokemon and his black-yellow double-layered zigzag wings are cool.
2nd Gen: Raikou! (Sorry if I didn't spell this right) His Pokedex description says that the purple thing on his back is a stormcloud and it shoots lightning. Wicked sweet!!!
3rd Gen: Kyogre! I love the patterns on him and the shade of blue that he is and his shape.
4th Gen: Arceus! It's really cool that he can change his type. You can fit him for different kinds of battles!Example: If you're having trouble with Lucian, give him a Dread Plate and teach him Ghost moves. Easy as pie!
Well, that's my opinion. What about you?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Word of advice, latiaslato. If you want to post things like clickable eggs on the forums, don't put them in your posts. Keep them to your signature.

Tchah, that's a rather hard one for me. My main favorite, however, is Uxie. At least for me, the name caught my attention, and I really like how the yellow head part matches with the grey-bluish color. Even though all the Legendary Midgets have the tails shaped like stars, I enjoy it the most on Uxie. The thing I like the most about it though is Yawn. Not being able to use the move, but the image of it yawning is really cute in my opinion. I also prefer lots of defensive pokemon, so this one goes in my little pretend book of favorites. Oh, and it taught people math, due to the gift of knowledge, and I can totally imagine a Professor Uxie or something like that.

My favourite legendary pokemons are;

First generation: Articuno
Second generation: Suicune
Third generation: Latios
Fourth generation: Arceus

All out of them is (of course): Suicune.

Alright then...
Gen I: Zapdos (mewtwo is close second)
Gen II: Ho-oh
Gen III: Groudon
Gen IV: Regigigas

Zapdos takes the cake though for favorite of all time. It can crush all of it's fellow legendary birds (even gen II ones) and is a threat to a lot of other Pokemon.

In Gen one
I always liked Articuno and Mewtwo, Arcticuno Because I always found s/he to look awesome and beautiful compared to the other 2 legendary birds. I like Mewtwo because of his sheer power in the games and to this day he's power is only rivaled by Arceus.

In Gen two
I Love Lugia, the reason is simple s/he looks awesome

In Gen Three
I like Kyogre and the three Regi's. Kyogre because he look cooler then Groudon, and I Personally found the elite four easier with him/her in my party over Groudon. Once again I like the Regi's because they sound pretty cool and look awesome, the order I like them is Regice, Registeel, and then finally Regirock

Finally in Gen four
I like Palkia, Darkrai and Regigigas Palkia because I though that Dialga head was too big and I though that Palkia look cooler then him. when I played the game her/his Dual Type took away Dragons super annoying weakness to ice. Darkrai because s/he look freaking awesome and s/he is super cheap and very powerful. Finally Regigigas all though s/he may not be all that great as a stated above I was a big fan of the Regi's so it pretty self explanatory of why I like her/him.

1st Gen:
Mew, my all-time favourite legendary :)

2nd Gen:
Suicune for 2nd Gen;; I really love his mane!

3rd Gen:
Latias is my most favourite ever since I saw her and Latios on a magazine, and I always called her the 'Red Lugia' last time because I don't know the name as yet .

4th Gen:
Got to be Shaymin!
When I first saw it, I didn't know it was a legendary and I was like oh I want one!
Yeahs I do have one, and 2 Shaymins toys at home :D

Gen I : Zapdos
Gen II : Ho-oh and Lugia
Gen III : Latias
Gen IV: Arceus

My all time favorite legendary has got to be Ho-oh because flying plus fire type equals awesome.

Favorite legendary hmmmm... I'd have to say these:

1st Gen: Articuno
2nd Gen: Raikou/Celebi
3rd Gen: Latios/Jirachi
4th Gen: Giratina/Darkrai/Shaymin

As you can see I have ties for all the gens except for the first.
Though I'd have to say my all around favorite is Celebi. C:

I would have to say Entei of the three legendary beasts of Johto, his design is so awesome! I also think Deoxys is pretty amazing too, being an outer space alien Pokemon and all. My most favorite legendary of all time however is Groudon. Other then that..I've never been much for legendary Pokemon..I never had a big fuss for them like my other friends did... ???

Dead favorite, no question, Lugia. It may not be the "strongest" but which really is? I think the main reason is quite simply that Lugia was my first true legendary way back in the day. For its merits. Good psychic type and its main attack, Aeroblast, is both an STAB and can be boosted easily with a Sharp Beak, easily obtainable in Silver. Mind you, I hate what they did to Aeroblast.

Close second has to be Kyogre. I love water types and Kyogre delivers. Great special attack and speed. That and Drizzle automatically boosts the water types, and gives thunder 100 accuracy. True that against Groudon Kyogre is pretty useless, but it really depends on whichever is sent out second.

1st gen.:Articuno,Mewtwo and Mew
2nd gen.:Celebi
3rd gen.:Rayquaza,Deoxys, and Latios
4th gen.:Darkrai,Arceus,Shaymin,Giratina,Dialga,Mesprit, and Rotom

I have too many so im just going to say i like them because they are powerful and cool. 8)

Hm... I can't remember if I posted mine or not... Oh well. I'll go again.

Gen I - Mew. Hands down.
Gen II - Suicune/Lugia/Ho-oh
Gen III - Rayquaza/Lati@s
Gen IV - Shaymin/Giratina (Origin Form. Alterted form creeps me out...)

1st Gen : Articuno (Its the only ice type rare except Regice and I Love it!)

2nd Gen : Lugia (GOD OF THE FREAKIN SEA)

3rd Gen : Jirachi (Can grant wishes and its kinda cute ^^)

4th Gen : Sky Forme Shaymin (Come on, you gotta admit he looks pretty damn cool and he's awesome in the film)

1st Gen: Articuno
2nd Gen: Lugia
3rd Gen: Groudon
4th Gen: Dialga, Palkia and Arceus

out of all these pokemon, Articuno and Arceus are my really favorite legendary

my fav are 1st gen articuno, 2nd gen latias, 3rd gen celebi, 4th gen dialga why i like them might be because i like blue and green and also because i like ice types and ground

suicune. crystal was the first ever pokemon game i ever played so i always loved suicune. i normally hate using legendaries in my teams but if i was forced to i would have a suicune.

I honestly don't really care much for legendaries. I box them the moment I catch them and forget about them.

Of them, however, I'd have to say I like Articuno the best. It's very elegant.

Personally, I'm partial to AZELF and KR3$$3L1UH because of their total and
complete supiriority compared to every other life-form in the pokemon universe.:

Lying. My favorite legendary is Heatran. Not only did I first register her name as "Heartran",
but I also love the lack of backstory and the guessing you have to do to give her a suitable role in any Sinnoh mythology!

Oh, yes, and she can walk upside down. How do you not get points for that?