• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"Yeah I'm pretty ok..." Kyle whispered. He looked at the kid was dancing like he was with squad about to do something risky. "I'm Kyle, I'm the sky you see in the dark alley when your really scared. Only to hunt you down and to eat humans is my job, being hunted by the CCG is the consequence..." Kyle said as he trailed off in thought.
Watching them walk to the next was something he hadn't expected but he had something to do. "I'll be with you guys in a few..." Kyle said. He had thought of visiting the rock girl in the Medical Room but now he is actually doing it.
"Hey can I come in?" Kyle said as he knocked the door.

"Heh." He said, shrugging, and he went into the classroom. He used Pyrokenisis to grab a metal pole from the ground outside.
"Good thing metal doesn't catch fire." He said, shrugging. He threw the pole 59 feet into a tree using his flaming hand.
"Yes! Bulls eye!" He said, and then he sat down at a desk.

JPSomeone

"Uh... Hello can I come in?" Kyle asked. He was still wondering if he could go into Mallory's room in the school's hospital. The school's hospital looked as if it was running for it's money. People running up and down the halls as if it was an emergency.

Mallory let out a irritated sigh, knowing that voice anywhere.

“Come in.” She said, teeth gritted. She looked at the ghoul boy, narrowing her eyes at him venomously, “Well, well, if it isn’t ‘Too Ghoul for School’. What do you want? Haven’t you caused me enough pain already?”

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
When they had reached the end of the hall Parker turned to Aubrey with a look on his face that said something like 'Where should we go next?'

"What should we even look out for? Wouldn't it just look like a normal classroom? I guess we could just wait and try to find someone from one of our last classes entering a room. Got any suggestions?"

Aubrey did her best not to laugh, but a fragment of the chuckle passed through her as she pointed to something by his head.
“Best guess? Probably this,” she responded, and lo and behold, by him was a small label that read ‘Room 602: Power Control’.
She’d taken a step forward to go in when-
oh god.
oh god no.
The girl made a noise in between a squeak of fear and a slur of words as she backed into the wall, pressing herself against it, trying to make herself as small as possible, and very intensely staring at the wall.
Of all cliche things a girl could be scared of, Aubrey was succumbed to probably the most common-
She was afraid of spiders. And on the wall opposite of her, right next to the sign and doorframe, was a rather large one- the fat, hairy kind- that was just crawling around. Her face reddened, but she didn’t move from her spot on the wall. When she spoke, her words were quick.
“Hey- so- could you do me a huGE favor and- I don’t know. oooohhh god. i hate this.”

Pisces shot down the spider with ease, sensing the girl's fear.
"There ya go." He said. He blew out the remaining fire on his finger. He smiled and said.
"So, this is the class."

JPSomeone

"I got your pun... Anyways I'm sorry I caused you this much pain." Kyle said. He walked in and took a seat beside the bed (I assume) shes in. But after saying sorry his face went from his so called "Cookies and Cream" to a red tomato in a few seconds. "... Don't look at me..." Kyle said.

Aubrey was a flustered mess, because this was horrifically embarrassing. She relaxed slightly against the wall, her face a burning shade of red. She glanced warily at the very-much-so dead spider, but obviously didn’t trust it. She puffed out her cheeks, looking very embarrassed.
Miserably, she turned to Pisces, mumbling a vague “thank you”.
She had her reasons to be deathly afraid of spiders! Plenty of people were scared of spiders! In fact- she saw two other girls back against the wall in sheer terror. But it was weird when she did it, because she was different. She heard a sneering chuckle from somewhere behind her, and she did her best to not turn and glare daggers.
Reluctantly scooting around the spider’s... corpse.. she walked into the classroom, head down, cheeks burning.

"No problem!" Pisces said, giving a thumbs up. "Man, I wonder when the class will start!" He said, ready to get more control of his powers.
"By the way, Aubery. What's up with the fear of spiders? Just asking, because just before a year ago, I was afraid of them too. Until I killed like, 60 at once." He said, shrugging.

Aubrey puffed out a sigh, the redness in her face still prominent.
“I- uh. Well. I used to have a neighbor?”
Duh. Idiot, everyone has neighbors. Ohh god damn I am reALLY MESSING THIS UP-
“And he had a pet tarantula? Which- was fine, they’re a pretty common pet, I think- except he let it roam around? And once it got out of his house- and into our house, and this was kinda the middle of the night- and all I really remember is waking up with a huge spider on my stomach and it was-“ she shuddered involuntarily. “I know, it’s really dumb, but- I just can’t help it, y’know?”

Pisces shook his head. "It actually makes sense. I got my fear from living in a Dumpster for like, most of my life." He said. "Because you know, Spiders live in the dumpster."
"Yeah, it's still a nice dumpster." He said, remembering his home sweet dumpster. "Heh. By the way, what's your power?" He asked.

Aubrey ducked her head, laughing lightly. Seemed like he was very fond of his living situation. But still, reactions to the solid statement of “I hear everything you think” were often really bad. Parker reacted really well, though.. maybe Pisces would, too?
“Hah. Uh, mindreading?” She tried, sounding a tad nervous.

"Huh, that explains a lot..." He said, shrugging. "Wait, here's a test. What am I thinking of... Right now!" He said, thinking of his mom's amazing waffles.
Wait, does that mean she can see the demon...?
The demon. The one that attacked him in his childhood. The one that appears in his dreams. The one that leaves him tired and hungry when he wakes. A horrible memory manifested in his dreams.

The girl blinked. His thoughts were so vivid, so.. clear.
“Waffles. By your mom. Her secret was that she whisked the egg whites to make them fluffy.” She replied simply, studying him. She tilted her head. “You miss her, now that you’re at the school, don’t you?”
And then his thoughts faded away, darkening, into what, in her experience, was a nightmare. Relative darkness was a key element in these. An aching feeling of hunger, exhaustion.. what came to mind was the word demon.
“You were attacked?”

The brunette narrowed her eyes at the ghoul in a confused matter, “Why..? You smudge your makeup or something?” She snorted softly, but then groaned in pain as her side throbbed. “Ow ow ow ow ow...”

“ALRIGHT CLASS!!!” A teacher suddenly screamed as he entered the classroom. He has been running a bit late and wasn’t in a good mood.
“This is power class. You’ll be testing your abilities, yada yada yada. Now I’ll be separating you into groups. Around the room there are signs labeled with powers. Go to your sign, meet your group, and we will start there,” the man said in a stern voice.
Zack found it weird the teacher didn’t even state his name, but obliged and went to the Pyro sign. He didn’t see any “super speed” sign, so he figured it didn’t count or something. Surprisingly, there was only one other person with Zack, which seemed unusual as Pyrokenisis was common. Regardless he let out a sigh and waited for everyone else to follow instructions.

"Y-yeah. When I was a kid." He said. He then went to the Pyros group. "So, you're also a Pyro?" He said to the kid Zack. He was trying to get his mind off... Well... The Demon. "Well, what's up?" He asked. "Because ya Boi, right here, lived in a Dumpster!" He yelled.

JPSomeone

"H...Hey take it easy, I could ask for a wheel chair and take you to class." Kyle offered. His face slowly went back to its normal color. Assuming this didn't take longer then it needed to take they wont be very late. "So what's ya answer Terra?" Kyle said as he tried for a smile.

Mallory glared at the boy, “First of all, don’t EVER call me that again. Secondly, why should I let you help me? You freakin’ bit me, I repeat-“ She craned her neck to the side, showing him the bite mark he left on her, “BIT me, and you think you can just say sorry and everything will be okay? What’s wrong with you??” She held her side in pain once more, getting frustrated made her side hurt, and she wiped the forming tears on her jacket.

She sniffled, trying to sound as angry as possible, “I’ll go to class when I’m ready. Just get out of here and leave me alone..”

JPSomeone

"O.K. O.K. geez... I thought that's how humans or some what humans worked." Kyle said. After getting his reply he got up and went to the door. He took one last look with a worried/sad then left. Walking away to the next class hoping he wasn't late.

Zack turned to the boy that joined his group. He recognized him from the hallway, but decided not to bring it up.
“Uh, yeah. Also I can do this,” Zack said, quickly disappearing and reappearing. When he reappeared, he had a taco in his hand from the cafeteria. He offered it to the guy.
“So... How’d you get your abilities?” Zack asked, waiting for the class to start.

Aubrey did not like the idea of everybody being able to look at a sign and know her power. At. All.
She’d done a good job at hiding it from the people she wanted to hide it from. She didn’t want everyone to know.
But, scared of being called out by the so far unnamed teacher, she shuffled to the sign that read ‘Mind Reading’, in the corner. Alone.
Hopefully there were others. Maybe they were just late. She couldn’t be the only one. This was a pretty big school, right?
The Ghouls and the Pyros had the most people, followed by the Telekenetics, and then the Super Strong. Then the Geos, which were lacking one because of the injured girl- Vallory? No- Mallory. A few others, then two shapeshifters, which was.. cool. And then there was Aubrey.
please just be late please just be late please just be late please just be late

JPSomeone

Kyle walked in just to everybody organizing from Pyros to the GeoDudes (get the pun). Then their was his group small but mighty. Each person with a different kagune. "So whats you kagune?" or "Have you been chased by the CCG?' is the most things Kyle heard. When he showed up everything went down to a whisper. "You see that guy he already murdered a few people and is going for more." a girl said.

"I hear the teacher had to stop a battle because things were getting serious." another said.

Each getting to his head like hammer. Pounding and pounding into his head as if these things were killing him. He waited for the teacher silently trying to make them shut up.

"Well, it comes from my family heritage. We were a ruch family, and we helped out a celestial God, so he gave them Pyromancy. My family ended up gambling it away slowly throughout the years, but we passed on our powers. I, besides my younger brother Clark, am the youngest of my family line." He said.

Aubrey looked down at her feet, shuffling then awkwardly. As far as she could tell, there were no other mind readers- otherwise she would’ve been able to have a full on conversation with someone without having to speak.
She did notice, however, the waves of disgust- some fearful, even- that were directed out to her.
She can hear everything I’m saying?
Get out of my head, freak!
Ohmygod. What if she knows I cheated on Aaron? WHAT IF SHE TELLS AARON I CHEATED ON HIM OH GOD
Ms. SpeckleSkin is a mindreader. Great. What else can she do? Tell the future? Ugh.
I thought her power was just her skin??

The girl didn’t look up. She hated people being able to just look at a sheet of paper and know her power. She started thinking about the people she hadn’t told yet- among the people she’d talked to.
There was.. hm. Parker, Pisces, Kyle... she’d spoken briefly to Zack.. and only Parker and Pisces knew. Curiously she wondered how the others would react.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
At first Parker had no idea what sign to go to, but he assumed he should go to the Pyro area since there was no sign labeled 'Deadly Neurotoxic Gas'. The was kind of a problem with technically having two powers, he could never tell which one to use or when to focus on what. He had always used the poison gas for defense and the fire for offense. He realized this isn't what he should be worried about though, he saw Aubrey by herself, looking down at the floor, receiving some rather nasty glares from other students.

If those bastards try anything I'm burn them... Parker knew how the girl felt, and she was technically his only friend. I need to protect her, and comfort her. It's what a friend would do, right?

JPSomeone

Kyle began to break slowly but when he fully broke. He grabbed the nearest person then said a threat that shook everyone. "If you don't shut up I'll eat all of you kids and go kakuja." Kyle said. Then everyone in his group went silent. Not even the ones who talk the most let out a single word. "That's what I like to hear." Kyle said this and let the kid go smiling.

"Pfft. Lucky. But also cool. I got mine in a lot more painful way," Zack said, lifting up his shirt to reveal where a ruby-like gem had impaled his heart.
"That's how I got mine. Long story," Zack said with a smirk. He then glanced around the room, seeing where most people fared. He noticed the ghouls who had quite a few people, and then the mind reading group with only one. The girl he recognized, easily. And was intrigued she could read peoples thoughts. That must be a cool power to have. He thought to himself, soon after realizing she might have heard-, or read that. He quickly looked away and shut off his brain.

The teacher waited until everyone was ready. He eyed every, single, one of the students as they got into formation with a stone cold expression. Once everyone was generally quiet, he noticed one student not in a group. He flipped through attendance and found the problem. He couldn't decide which group to assign him.
"You! Boy. Go over to the mind reading group. There needs to be at least two a group. Everyone else, today we are only getting to know our classmates and showing off abilities. The sooner you all get along the faster I can teach and end this class... Oh, and my name is Mr. Vanesian, welcome to Power Class," he said with a devilish grin.

The girl had to stifle a chuckle at Zack’s thoughts, and his feeble attempt to just shut off his mind. Sometimes she wished she could do that, just.. stop thinking. Stop listening. And then she heard a shout, and Aubrey looked up at someone approaching her. Tall, dark hair, icy blue eyes. The kind of guy a girl would fawn over.
This petrified her, because the waves of disgust became those of jealousy. The guy was intimidating just by look, and sized her up, most of his thoughts on her skin, as per usual, deemed her unworthy of his time, because he was clearly more superior, and glared away. Aubrey’s face flushed and she looked down, looking miserable.

JPSomeone

Kyle's whole group was listening to every word just in case they got leave. Everybody fidgeted like they were about explode into tears. "C'mon guys just a few more minutes." Kyle said maliciously as if he had evil thoughts.

"That's cool!" Said Pisces, giving a thumbs-up. Then, he saw that Aubery was feeling uncomfortable. He could read facial emotions, but not really how they felt on the inside.
"Heh. Time for my specialty." He said, scribbling a quick picture of a goat and throwing it on Aubery's desk using it on paper-plane mode.
"That should at least cheer her up if it doesn't boost her confidence." He said, and shrugged.

"Uh... A goat? Your sure that will work? Not to doubt your comedic skills but I'm not sure how that would cheer her up, if that's what your trying to do," Zack said as the boy threw a paper airplane to her desk.
"Nice accuracy though," he commented. "Uh, anyway, what's your name? Mine is Zack, with a K," Zack asked. He'd always found it annoying the people who spelt there name z-a-c-h. It wasn't grammatically correct, and plus a K looked a lot cooler in print. Why was he thinking about this?

Pisces shrugged again, and said; "I'm Pisces. I'm thought of as the most positive in my family." He said, smiling and winking.
"Well, about your comment before, I'm really not sure what I was going for with the goat." He said. "I'm actually quite confused."

Aubrey went to open the airplane, a curious look on her face, but the boy interjected, snatching the paper from her hands.
“Hey-!” She started, reaching for the paper, but he pulled it out of her reach (which wasn’t that hard, considering how short she was). He opened it.
“What the hell is this? Some sort of dumb little drawing?” He grumbled. He looked up at the thrower- Pisces. And then back to Aubrey with a grimace in his face.
“Tsk. Who is that, your boyfriend? Or is it the other one?” He sneered. Aubrey shot him a deathly glare.
“Why is it that boys think any guy who looks in a girl’s direction is her boyfriend?” She hissed in return. “I mean- you’re looking at me. Are you my boyfriend?” She challenged. The boy looked appalled, forcing a look of disgust on his face.
“Of course not! You’re..”
Disgusting. You talk back and a woman shouldn’t do that!
“And I’m sure they feel the exact same way,” Aubrey replied, her voice smooth, “so If you would kindly give me back my new piece of artwork,” she plucked the paper from his hands, “I would really appreciate that.” She changed her face to a soft smile, looking legitimately sweet. “Thanks!”
The girl turned around to look at Pisces and Zack, smiling in a way to say “thanks” for the drawing in their general direction, and neatly folded it and pressed it into her shirt pocket.
“Little bitch,” the boy grumbled quietly.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker gave Aubrey a look that read something like 'Is that guy giving you any trouble?' He might not have known it, but he just painted a target on his own back. That is, if he heard what he thought he heard.

Parker also noticed a couple of guys in the pyro group with him, one of them that had made a little paper plane and flown it over to Aubrey. Parker was pretty sure he recognized him from the previous class, he had said something about a dumpster and that's the extent of what he remembered. Parker figured that if either of them had wanted to talk to him they would. He had no interest in starting a conversation, nor did he know how to.

Pisces was taken back. "Yo, that's insane!" He said.
"It's yo world!" He yelled over to Aubery.
"And yo, that punk's going to get messed-up after class if my name is Pisces and I'm standing near a kid called Zack." He said, his feisty side raring up.

"That's a pretty uncommon name. Pretty cool," Zack responded. Shortly after watching as Pisces plan went, semi-downhill. Yeesh. The nerve of some people. Zack thought, irritated by how obnoxious a lot of the kids acted.
"Honestly, who the hell do they think they are? Just because they have 'oh so great super powers' doesn't mean there above anyone else. Heck, everyone in here has powers, so I don't see why they'd think that in the first place!" Zack growled in annoyance to no one particular. This is the time when I'd want to take every-single-one of these brats to the artic and leave em' there. Zack thought to himself again as the commotion died down.

"ALRIGHT!!! SCRAM!" Mr. Vanesian shouted to the mumbling classroom. Soon after the shocking demand, the bell rang, and students began flooding out of the room.

Aubrey went to get up to head to her group as they dismissed, but her step faltered when she saw the guy walking swiftly towards them before she could. Shit.
She quickened her step.
“You better watch your tongue, garbage boy!” He- she got his name with ease, and it was Austin, of all the rich white boy names- shouted over the crowd. She tried to push through, but the flow of students was difficult to get through. Austin got into Pisces’ face as she finally made her way through to them. In an attempt to be as protagonist-like and not useless as girls were supposed to be, she stepped in with a quiet voice.
“Hey- get off hi-“ she tried. She didn’t expect it to escalate, until he reeled back and pushed her away, and shoving her into the wall.
So. Austin had super strength.
She hit the wall and staggered downward into it, her skull throbbing, and it occurred to her that maybe she shouldn’t have done that because she ended up the helpless girl anyway.
So maybe Pisces’ claim from earlier was true, and maybe- just maybe- there was gonna be a fight.

Last edited:
Pisces saw this, and his body started to ignite. It was like the world was melting around him. His eyes set on fire. His hands turned to blazing fireballs. Heat encircled him, and steam came from his body along with smoke.
"Back Off..."
He said, getting ready to strike with a ball of fire. Something inside him was trying to be a pacifist, but only someone who knew his mind could bring his sensible side back out.