• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"Please kid don't make me laugh, with those tiny rocks of yours. A ghoul is only affected by a weapon the CCG (Commission of Counter Ghoul) like to call 'Quinque'. But you see I needs make this quick so let's draw some blood." Kyle said.
He dashed for the rock which was floating in the air. Then he also did what any intelligent person would, climb up from the bottom of the floating Boulder.

(Keep in mind I getting this knowledge from Tokyo Ghoul)

Mallory’s eyes widen as she shot up further into the air and avoided Kyle’s dash, attempting to shake him off the boulder.

“Let go!” She growled. She grit her teeth and her hand began to glow a bright yellow (Think of Terra from Teen Titans) and she held it up. The ground began to rumble as sections of the earth began to break off and form a wide set of barracades to protect the brunette.

She then broke off more pieces of the earth and flicked her wrist, sending them hurling towards Kyle.

“This guy is tougher than he looks..” she muttered. “I need to stay alert.”

JPSomeone

Kyle let go of her huge boulder and jumped on to the tiny rocks hoping to get to her. Each rock came flying at him like tiny meteors bout he managed. This method worked out fine until he realized she had barricades. "This isn't gonna end well..." Kyle said as he jumped above the barricade. Finally now he was standing on the the huge boulder with this girl.
"Oh hi how's it going I'm just gonna take a small bite out your shoulder thanks." Kyle said this in a very casual tone. Then he took a bite out of her, feeling the his small power pouring out him and into the form fire wings. One which was small and one which was large. "Thanks." Kyle said as his left turn black and red.

It was so powerful, the wave of grim energy that shot through Aubrey as she subconsciously looked on into Kyle's mindset. She felt through his head, she felt what he was feeling, and it was horrifically treacherous to the small girl- the metallic taste of blood in her mouth, a burning in her veins, a hot pain in her shoulders as his wings sprouted. Taken by surprise, she staggered backwards, a huge shiver racking her body. She looked up at Kyle at the levitating rock, looking casually malicious. She shut her eyes, solemnly rubbing at her temples, wishing the ache away, but it stayed.
"That's enough!" barked Mr. Burnsworth from below. The young man looked tense, staring at Kyle as though he expected him to lose control and make a wild move... He looked so tense, in fact, it looked like he'd dealt with Ghouls before, in more dangerous scenarios. Despite the headache crackling through her head like a jagged piece of lightning, Aubrey tested her theory.
Ghouls killed his two sisters.
He hates them.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker saw Aubrey shudder and groan, she reached for her head and started to rub her temples. Parker reached over and put his hand on her shoulder.

"You okay Aubrey? I can take you to the nurse or your dorm room if you need to lay down." He was genuinely concerned for her health. He didn't know if there was something wrong with her and she was the first friend he had in 5 years, he wanted to make sure she was alright.

"No! Why would you...? Ugh," Zack commentated the battle. He saw so many flaws throughout the battle it was hard to watch. He was a little surprised when the teacher ordered them to stop, they weren't doing anything to serious yet. He figured maybe he hated ghouls or something. He also noticed one of the girls in the crowd of students stumble weirdly like she was about to faint or something. She was also one of the kids he remembered seeing from first period. She was easily recognizable with her multicolored skin. Cool. Zack thought, as another guy helped her out. He focused back on the battle field, where the two seemed to be calming down.

“Huh? AHH!” Mallory tilted her head at the teacher below and absentmindedly took a step back on the rock, causing her to slip and fall. Luckily, she wasn’t too high in the air, but she landed with a painful CRACK! on her side.

She groaned and balled up her fist, slamming it down on the ground at how bad her side hurt, new tears on her eyelashes threatening to spill, “Sh-shit...” she mumbled shakily.

She tried to stand, but cried out in pain, holding her side, sure she had broken a rib or something.

She looked at Kyle, and if looks could kill, she was sure Kyle would be laying in his grave. She felt around where he bit her, feeling warm blood seep through her fingers. She grit her teeth hard, wiping her eyes with one of her fists and continued to lay there on the ground in utter and outrageous pain.

Ok. Now it's a problem. Zack thought as he noticed the rock girl had fallen to the ground. The entire crowd of students let out a loud "OOOOOooooo....." By the way it looked and sounded, she wasn't alright. And being Zack, he had to be the one to help. At the speed of sound he rushed over to the girl, lifting her up from the ground, and then bolting inside in a flash. Suddenly the two were in the medical center, where he put her on a bed.
"Uh, doctors! I think she broke something... Could you please take a look immediately?" Zack asked, bringing his attention back to the girl. He let out an attempted smile, putting two fingers to his forehead and waving, before zooming back to where he stood moments before what just happened. He was kind of hoping no one noticed he'd left.

Meanwhile, Aubrey was nodding weakly, trying to regain her composure.
“Yeah, yeah, I’m- ow, I’m okay,” she mumbled incoherently, slowly standing back up with a very apologetic wobbly smile. “It just.. I have a hard time blocking out.. the voices? In.. in my head. But it’s not just voices, it’s.. feelings, senses. Does that.. does that make sense..?” She glanced at Kyle with an expression that could only be describe as scared. “I tasted her blood in his mouth.” She shivered again. Was it cold or was it just her?
Mr. Burnsworth had scrambled to the girl’s side only to find a kid appear, pick her up, and literally disappear before the man could do anything. Seconds later, the boy reapparated, looking tadly uncomfortable, like he didn’t want to be seen.
He was seen.
“Where’d you take her?” A student asked, and another student replied with “To his bedroom”, and it was followed by brief laughter, before Mr. B (not so) politely shut them up.
“Did you take her to the nurse? Because that would be.. helpful.” The man started to fiddle with the bottom of his shirt, and it became a little more apparent that he was, like.. barely ten years older than them. Not even. He was barely just graduated himself, and he wasn’t one of those strict old man teachers who yelled at you for breathing too loud.

Ugh. Should have just stayed put. Zack thought as the teacher walked over, asking a question and looking really anxious.
"Yeah I brought her to the medical center, the doctors should be fixing her up soon," Zack told the teacher. Up close he really didn't look like the type of person who should be teaching such a violent class. He noticed almost everyone from the class looking at him, which unsettled him quite a bit. Oh great. Now you've done it Hunter. Zack thought to himself.
"Well... If class is delayed because of the injury, I can scram...?" He asked the teacher, hoping to get out of the situation as soon as he could.

The next thing Mallory knew, she was out of the combat area and in an infirmary room, with nurses attending to her.

After the doctor came in and began doing x-rays and running tests and whatnot, he gave her a diagnosis:

“You have a few broken ribs, Mallory. It’ll take a few weeks to heal, but it’s nothing a little bed rest can’t fix.” He told her.

Mallory groaned and laid back into her pillow, clutching her side in pain, “Great. Just peachy.”

JPSomeone

Kyle stood there while everyone was panicking, especially the teacher was fidgeting with his shirt like a kid. But before he did all that he fell to the ground with such gracefulness and a mouth full of dirt. Thus confirming from all that happened recently he was the everyone would stay away from.
Maybe they thought he had malicious thoughts or maybe they thought he was planning their deaths. All was clear to him that he was dangerous to others that's final.

Aubrey took a quiet breath, glancing at Kyle, who was just.. standing there. People were murmuring, backing away, most looked afraid, and it was then that she made a choice.
She could be afraid, which her mind willed her to, or she could firmly beat those feelings back and be a better person.
She went with the latter.
The girl stepped forward, walking towards him, earning the loud warnings from students.
“He’s gonna kill her.”
“God damn, what a moron.”
“He’s a monster, what’s she-?”
“Idiot!”
But the girl came to his side as he stood back up, looking mildly concerned. There wasn’t a hint of fear in her eyes.
“You okay? That seemed like a very.. um.” She hesitated, planning her words delicately. “A very majestically violent fall.” She offered a light smile. People continued to gossip. Mr. B shut them up.

JPSomeone

(I tried to go for the sarcastic sentence and then thought you should your being sarcastic then I was like nah they'll understand anyways)

Kyle looked down at this female who being called quite violent name's. "I'm human too you know, I have feelings..." Kyle said. This wasn't what he was going expect from this young female. All he thought this girl was one he had met before at the dorm incident he thought that she was concealed type but seems he was wrong. "Why have you tried to become my friend?" Kyle asked

Last edited:
Aubrey blinked. He’d deemed her as concealed? Understandable. She pursed her lip. “Well,” she murmured, thinking lightly. “Is there a reason I shouldn’t try to be your friend?” She asked in return, studying his face. It seemed like a good point to her.
The murmuring of students around them continued.

“Well... I’ll just assume that class is over...” Zack slowly said, inching his way back inside and out of the classroom. Zack didn’t want any of the drama going on outside. As he walked to the dorm room, Zack stopped at the doorway. I should probably go check on that girl... She looked pretty bad. Zack thought to himself. For some reason, Zack felt like she was his responsibility because he’d taken her to the medical center. He sighed, conflicted on whether or not he should. Finally, he found himself outside the medical room. This is a stupid idea. He thought as he walked inside. He found the girl still on the bed where he’d put her, but it seemed the doctors had been treating her well. He made his way over to the bed.
“Uh, hey again. It was kind of rude of me to just kinda run off with no explainaton. I thought I’d repay that by seeing how you were doing, if that makes sense...” Zack awkwardly said, sticking his hands in his pockets.

Mallory saw the door open and one of the students walk in. She barely recognized him as the boy who brought her to the infirmary. After listening to what he said, she scoffed, “It doesn’t make any sense, if you ask me.”

She held her side in pain and let out a huffy sigh, “I.. I guess I should thank you for bringing me here, whatever your name is..” She wasn’t used to thanking or apologizing to people, it made her feel weird.

"I figured it didn't... I'm not... Good with words," Zack tried to explain. Even though he knew the doctors had been helping her, she looked in as much pain as she last was.
"Eh, you don't have to force a thank you out if you don't want too.. Oh, and my name is Zack. Not that it matters that much..." Zack awkwardly said. He really wasn't used to openly talking to people he didn't know very well. Wanting to break the uncomfortable position he was in, he decided to small talk a bit.
"So uh, you can control rocks? That's pretty cool. You honestly don't see a lot of people who can do that around here so... That's something," He said, hoping that didn't come off offense or anything of the sort.

JPSomeone

"Good point... I have no reason to object." Kyle said. He made a face that looked sorta like this ._. (now an actual reason to use a period). Though class looked like it was over he wasn't sure. "Hey teacher... Is class over?" Kyle asked.

Aubrey was rather surprised it went that well, and she gave a tiny, triumphant grin as Mr. B dismissed them.
She was starting to like this school.
The people’s thoughts and memories weren’t like the ones at the old school.
The ones that made her feel all uncomfortable, the heavy kisses and bodies against bodies.
The ones that made her feel sick, heights and car accidents and crying.
The ones that made her feel furious, cheating and drama.
The one that destroyed her.
No, now wasn’t the time to get overly emotional.
The thoughts here were judgmental, especially towards her, obviously, but they weren’t as clouded.
Like Parker! His thoughts, while she’d been able to read them, were clear and nice and polite, like him, and portrayed him just as his words did.
That reminded her about the SkyFire. “I need you to take this,” she murmured, and she fumbled around in a little coin purse and pressed a small piece of the black stone in Kyle’s hand. His thoughts and memories became a blur.

JPSomeone

"Uh... Ok now we're friends what do friends do?" Kyle asked. To him friends is a subject he has never learned before so it's a new experience. Then now that class is over he has some time to walk and talk while getting to the next class.

Aubrey blinked. Damn it.
“I.. hm. I’m actually not sure. Awkward icebreakers?” She guessed, pursing her lip. “I would ask something dumb, like what’s your favorite color, but I’m honestly scared that you’ll be.. like..”
She pulled some strands over her eyes and looked incredibly bored. She spoke in a voice that was horrifically dull.
“My favorite color is the absence of color. Black, like my soul.”

JPSomeone

(Honestly Black and some different shades of blue are my fav colors)

"Ok but cyan is my fav color...." Kyle said. That was a little weird assuming he was that kind of person. Even if he became that kind of person he wouldn't be that dark. "Now where is next class?" Kyle asked.

(@Hotshot14380 now it's your turn to teach)

Pisces was eating cereal, late in the morning, because he had skipped breakfast to go spray-paint his Tuba Neon Yellow. Then, a man appeared from the bowl.
"Wait... What!" Yelled Pisces, jumping back.
"Sorry kid. I get that a lot, but you're late for school." He said.
"Oh yeahhhh... Nightshade, right?" He said.
"Yes." He said, and Pisces was transported through a portal.
He appeared right in front of a classroom, which was probably where he should check next, but he saw some kids further down the hall. He was shy at first, but he'd definitely get to know them. THAT. He promised. He lit his finger on fire a bit, and then, blew it away.

JPSomeone

"You know what I say we just go inside the building and wing it... We might find the class right?" Kyle added quickly. The only he was talking is because he was scared he didn't know what to do or say. The reason being is because he never had friends outside from the Ghoul coffee shop. This was a new experience that might end out horribly but you live and learn. Right?....

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker had blanked out for most of the class, if Aubrey or him wasn't fighting then he didn't really care. Except he noticed Aubrey had left the spot next to him and was talking to some boy who if he remembered correctly, had just fought some girl. Parker wondered what they were talking about... Were they friends? More than friends? Why was he even thinking about this stuff?

"Hey Aubrey!" Parker ran up to the two students. "Do you know what class we have next? Or where it is?" Parker genuinely needed these question answered, but he also just wanted to know what they were talking about.

JPSomeone

"Um... Hi stranger." Kyle said. He looked at the stranger as if he was just interrupted while playing the boss level of a game. Then noticed this guy looked as if he was panicking. "Hey I'm not Mr.StealYoGurl so don't panic." Kyle said as though it was obvious.

(Merry Christmas!)
Cyan. Nice.
Aubrey shrugged; she really didn’t know where the next class was, and it was about then that Parker approached them. She offered a rather apologetic smile when he asked where the class was, or even which one it was. She cringe slightly. “I, uh.... good question. I’m not sure.” She mumbled, scratching the back of her neck. She went a shade darker when Kyle spoke next, but she was pretty sure nobody would notice unless they’d been.. like. Staring at her.

She shuffled around in her bag until she got a rather crumpled piece of paper out, and she unfolded it. Aubrey wasn’t the type to be organized. She was too busy, there was more important stuff to do.
“We have... Power Control. Hm.” she murmured, when a small wave of heat passed through her. She looked to Parker, confused. She’d given him the SkyFire, hadn’t she? So it wasn’t his power she was feeling.
She looked around and saw someone who was looking at them, but not staring, from afar. She waved to maybe get his attention, if he wanted to chat.
Fun and.. probably outgoing, really friendly, but doesn’t quite know how to go about showing it. Little awkward around girls, maybe I shouldn’t have.. meh. I don’t count.
Woah woah woah wait. He lives in a dumpster? If they don’t get this kid the best dorm they can find I will be veRY UPSET.
That’s messed up.

JPSomeone

"Ooo heat waves..."Kyle tried to say it as if he were excited. This didn't come out well between a teen voice and an almost teen voice. He just then looked at his feet embarrassed.

(MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :) )

Pisces smiled and waved back, with a small blush. "Hey!" He said. "It's ya Boi, straight from Dumpsterville USA!" He yelled, and laughed.
If he doesn't like his dumpster, he sure has an odd way of showing it.

“Yeah. It’s great I guess..” She mumbled, looking down from the boy. She closed her eyes and frowned; she didn’t want to think about what happened all those years ago.

“Jay..” She whispered, a couple tears threatening to fall from her eyelids.

She then shook her head and wiped her eyes with her jacket sleeve, causing some movement on her body, hurting her chest, making her groan, “Ugh...”

Last edited:
Aubrey chuckled; this kid was a total meme. She had to stop herself from saying “HERE COMES THAT BOI”, even though she kinda really wanted to.
As he approached hem, she vaguely tipped her head. She didn’t want to come off with the overwhelming “IM A MINDREADER” vibes, so she asked his name, even though she already knew it just from his thoughts.
This. This was what she’d been wanting. Friends. Who knew having friends could be so comforting?
Naturally, even just thinking the word “friends” made her wince, and the group might have even noticed it.
It’d already been two years since it happened. Two years since she’d-
No, no. She mentally shook her head. She needed to get out of that depressed mindset. It has happened, it was over.
Just get over it.

"Hey, Name's Pisces!" He said, smiling.
"By the way, I'm a Pyromancer." He said, smiling.
He then created a fire ball in his hand, but quickly extinguished it. He didn't want anything to catch fire, like when he accidentally burned his brother's stuffed bear.
"Heh." He said, laughing a tiny bit.

Aubrey smiled lightly. She wasn’t sure if Parker would like it if she exposed his power, so she did t say anything about the fact that their powers were the same, if not similar.
“Oo. I really like that name. Pisces,” she murmured, testing the name. It rolled off her tongue with ease, and it didn’t sound foreign or butchered. “I’m Aubrey,” she replied, although he hadn’t quite asked her name in return. She was surprised that none of his thoughts had gone through the “what’s wrong with her skin” path that so many others had tracked through. He hadn’t even thought anything of it, like he hadn’t noticed, which was SO ODD to her, because it was definitely noticeable.

JPSomeone

Kyle looked at Aubrey as if he knew what was gonna happen before it happened. "It's ya boi the Dumpster Kid. And today we are gonna burn down the building!" Kyle said. He let out a chuckle but caught it before it extended longer then 3 seconds. If only he knew them better he would be a little more comfortable around them. then again they had a whole school that has to go by so he would be fine. Right?....

Aubrey caught Kyle’s slightly awkward demeanor. She hushed her voice just a bit. People didn’t really like it when others vocalized their problems.
“Hey. You okay?” She murmured, a flash of genuine concern flashing through her eyes. In her experiences, genuine concern was rare. Very, very rare. Was it the same here?

"Heh. Nice to meet you!" He said, smiling and making a small wave.
"And yo, you can be part of the dumpster club! Yo, let's burn the roof!" He said, making strange dance moves. (Think Team Skull.)
"What's yo name!" He said to the new boy he saw. "They call me Pisces. I'm the Main Street man of yo times!" He yelled. He didn't even notice Aubery's strange skin. Be was used to pretty much everything living in an alley Dumpster in the middle of like, the biggest city on the planet.

How gangsta.

"Well, I guess that's my que to head out? Uh, feel better I guess. Sorry for making this really awkward," Zack said with an embarrassed smile. He then slowly backed out of the room and into the hallway. Overall, colossal failure. Zack let out a sigh and zoomed down the hall to where he believed was the next class. Though he accidentally tripped when trying to squeeze by a group of four students, 3 of which he actually recognized.
He skidded across the floor, finally coming to a halt a couple feet away. He looked up at them with an embarrassed grin.
"Heh, um, wet floors. My bad," Zack lied getting up. He rubbed the back of his neck in a bit of pain, and regained balance. Tripping at dangerously high speeds isn't the greatest feeling. He looked at the door to the classroom to his left.
"I'll, stop annoying you guys now..." He said as he began to walk in.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Hey Aubrey, we should probably get going, we'll be late to our next class. I'm sure we can find it if we just look around a bit." Parker looked back over to the boy he didn't know, and the one who just announced himself as Pisces. It's probably just down the hall, all of our classes seem to be fairly close to each other." He didn't know if he was feeling jealous or what it was. Aubrey was technically his only friend, and he had been knows to be somewhat clingy.

Aubrey stifled a laugh at Pisces overall odd behavior. She’d never met anyone so.. rambunctious? She nodded to Parker when he suggested they head to the next class, turning back to Kyle and Pisces. “He’s probably right, we should head there. I’ll see you guys around,” she offered, giving a small smile before heading off with Parker, and then..
Aubrey staggered out of the way to avoid being crashed into as a boy from earlier came flying in from the other side of the hall, playing it off with a grin and a lie about the floors being wet. It was an obvious lie, she thought, but hey. Mindreading. The girl chuffed her shoe against the floor and it felt pretty dry, but it’d be kind of rude to point that out. She opened her mouth to ask if he was alright, but she wasn’t sure... she knew if it had been her to nearly fall, she wouldn’t want anyone to even look at her afterward. But, then again, she didn’t really like anyone looking at her period.
She mentally shook her head, telling herself to stop. He probably didn’t want the unnecessary attention.