• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Austin is a weakling, I bet less people like him than me, and I don't even like myself," Abyss said honestly as he licked the cream cheese off similar to how he licked the blood off his face when he killed the woman. Violet patted him on the shoulder and felt somewhat bad for Abyss.

Aubrey laughed softly once more, although a fleeting moment of panic crossed her face when Valerie thought forward to her, but it quickly subsided as she shook her head briefly, shaking it out of her head.
Nope. I do not.
And then the girl blinked at Abyss, worry in her eyes. “No! Hating you is my job! You’re not allowed to hate yourself, you’ll get me fired!” She cried out, although it was obvious that she was joking, because she really was fond of her friend.
She just showed it by “hating” him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Can't a guy harbor some self hate?" Abyss asked as he layed down and fell asleep, he then heard another voice in his head, Warn your friends,Abyss jolted awake and wondered who was talking to him. He hoped that the people who tried to kidnap them weren't still after them.

Aubrey put her hands on her hips, standing a little bit straighter.
“Absolutely not. None of you are allowed to hate yourselves. At. All. Otherwise I’ll have to.. um... I’ll have to.. fight.. you... yes. If any of you hate yourselves even a little bit I won’t hesitate to fight you.” She declared simply, although she would most definitely lose to every single one them in a fight, which sort of added to the joke.
She noticed that Abyss had dozed off, only to jolt awake at some sort of.. noise, which she hadn’t been able to properly hear. To her, it just sounded like television static. She studied him curiously, confusion written on her face.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I just....heard something, it told me to warn you guys, I don't know why, but I'm concerned," Abyss said panting as the voice then spoke to Aubrey, I'm coming for you

"Oh no." He said, and muttered a curse word under his breath. "This is bad." He said. Valerie overheard as well. "Yep. We're probably going to almost die again!" She said, waving her arms in the air.

Aubrey’s heartbeat escalated quickly, from a calm, slow rhythm to fast, uneven, and panicky. She blinked a few times, quite a lot actually, keeping her breathing steady. She looked rather calm, maybe a little put off but otherwise fine. She was getting good at keeping her anxiety at bay.
“Are you okay?” She asked Abyss, who was seemingly gasping for breath.
Nothing you can do can hurt me anymore. I’m done hurting. I have people who care about me. She shot back, to the voice. She was too busy right now to worry. But, still, her subconscious still came out to her..
Do they really care about you?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
At this point, Abyss was done(warning:curse words will be represented by the word *censor or *censoring)"Well for *censor's sake, why the *censor does this *censoring *censor always *censoring happen to me you *censoring *censor" Violet would have said"Language!" But the presence attacked her mind too, Prepare to be the afraid, helpless girl everyone knows you are, Violet was rendred speechless and fell down and was also panting heavily.

Last edited:
Aubrey was watching everyone around her slowly break. She rushed over to the doubled over Violet, trying to stabilize her, to do something.
“Violet. Violet. It’s fake. Nothing it’s showing you is real. Fight it.” She whispered hurriedly. “It’s okay. It can’t hurt you. We’re here.”
Get the hell away from them. She thought grimly, towards the voice.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
As much as Violet wanted to believe Aubrey, the voice was as real as the ground that they walked on. She hugged Picses for comfort and asked him, "Is everything going to be okay?"

Aubrey felt her stomach twisting in guilt. She wanted to help. She needed to assist them, do her best to keep them safe.
She didn’t know who the voice would go after next.
Maybe Valerie, maybe Pisces. Maybe back to her, back to Abyss.. Oma or Zoro. Hell, even Kyle.
Maybe even Parker.
She was panicking. Class was probably starting soon, there was a voice, everyone felt as though they were on the verge of insanity..

Pisces looked at Valerie. She shook her head, a horrified look on her face. "I-I'm not sure..." He said, shivering. He then yelled; "God *Censored* possessors! Why can't you leave us the *Censored* alone!" He yelled, and Valerie jumped back, as this was the first time she had ever heard Pisces swear.

“Heyheyheyhey, c-calm down,” Aubrey tried desperately, looking worried. “This is what they want from us! Guys, please, it’ll be okay-“ she promised, although the strain in her voice easily pointed out that she thought otherwise. Everyone was shouting, and their thoughts were unbearable to hear, although she hadn’t heard from the voice in a bit.. maybe it was over.
Maybe it’d be okay.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle sat in his room hearing all this violence but didn't want to get involved. Probably the smart thing to do at his age. "Smart move kid smart move..."

(hi here’s a notification)
Aubrey was dazed in the midst of everyone cussing out some sort of entity, presumably the one they were hearing.
Hello, flower.
Aubrey wasn’t letting the fear make its way on her face. She’d lie and tell them it was gone, tell them it was over. That it was okay. She’d tough out whatever torment this thing would put her through, for them.
How noble.
Even in thought it sounded like it was mocking her. Its voice was sickly sweet, and if it were solid, it’d be dripping with venom.
You’re very close to them, aren’t you? You poor little thing.
Don’t go near them.
Of course not. I’ll play around with my new toy before I head to them. Don’t worry, flower.
Why do you keep calling me flower?
Because. You’re beautiful and delicate. You have your thorns, but they aren’t hard to get by.
And when you put pressure in the right spot...

Aubrey had sat down, ultimately panicking. But she wouldn’t show it, for her friends’ sake. She owed it to them.
“I think it’s over, you guys. I think it’s okay.” She murmured softly, looking at them.
You break.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Hello, delicate soul, A voice greeted Violet in a menacingly familiar way, Who are you? Violet asked, scared that she wasn't going to be okay, You're scared aren't you, of course, you are, don't blame yourself, your just a child. Now Violet was getting even more scared, Get, out, now. The voice laughed, You, force me out, that's adorable, just like your friend Picses, heck I'd even call Abyss adorable. Violet shook her head but began having a migraine, I'm going to have fun with your body, and your friends.

Aubrey was trying to fight it.
She didn’t really know what was happening, but it felt like something was sucking the heat out of her body, leaving her colder than she’d ever been.
And she was always cold.
Her shivers evolved to uneasy tremors, the kind of chill that went down your spine and all the way to your thighs.
And then she blinked, and it was over.
Well, sort of.
When she opened her eyes again, she found herself in a black, freezing space, surrounded by a box of glass. Immediately, she sprang to her feet, looking around, to no avail.
The girl in the room was no longer Aubrey; Aubrey was watching from what seemed like a window, her own perspective, but she didn’t have control over her body.
Like she was spectating.
“Aubrey”’s eyes had changed, just a bit, and in fact those who didn’t look closely at her wouldn’t have noticed;
Her eyes, formerly a dull blue, were an icy, electric green.
And that was the only sign that she was no longer herself.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet also subcumed to the possession, her eyes, fittingly, violet. Now her voice was smoother and sounded much more mature, she used this voice to say, "Imma go now, see you later," She then went to Picses and kissed him on the lips before leaving, leaving Abyss confuses, "What just happened, Violet, Aubrey, Y'all alright?"

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker really only payed attention to Aubrey, he knew the others but they weren't really his friends. That's why he noticed her shivering, that's why he noticed she wasn't acting like herself, and most importantly that's why he noticed her eyes change. Those beautiful blue eyes that he often found himself lost in were a vibrant, venom green.
"H-Hey Aubrey?"

The girl blinked. Once. Twice. When she spoke her voice, too, lost the smile that could somehow be heard. Smoother, colder. She looked at Parker as he addressed her, staring at him for a moment before her eyes flickered, like something clicked.
“I should head to class,” she declared flatly, swiftly getting up and leaving, and she carried herself differently now. Instead of drawing her shoulders in, making herself look smaller than she really was, a timid step, her movements were fluid, her hips swaying in a confident way that real Aubrey wouldn’t even know how to begin considering.
Something was definitely wrong.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay, I can't be the only one that thinks something is off, right?" Abyss asked as he saw Aubrey walk out, she doesn't usually behave like that, something was off. Violet also carried herself in a different way, instead of skipping like a child in elementary school, she strutted down the hallway like she was some sort of queen, making her look way more attractive in a more mature way.

Pisces's brain basically blew up. Every part of his body, including his organs, set on fire. Blaze spread across his skin and hair. He was on fire. And vulnerable..
The opportunity arises.
Pisces jolted back. All the fire suddenly disappeared. "Hah. Catch ya later, you *CENSORS*. I'm off of this peice, so get the *Censor* outta my dorm." He said, his bronze-brown eyes becoming a hot, firey Orange. He left the dorm, and Valerie sat there and said; "Well, this is crap. All of our friends are possessed." She sighed.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Abyss shouted as he chased his possessd friends, "Valerie, I'm killing your brother, and Aubrey, and Violet, and everyone else that is Possesed, they all get killed," He marched out with his blade extended and in liquid nitrogen form.

Valerie was about to put a hand on his shoulder, but recoiled when he transformed. "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa." She said, shaking her head, obviously worried. "Why the actuall heck would you do that. You have no need to kill anyone, Abyss." She said.
Picses went up to Violet. "Hey babe." He said, a strange new confidence and snazzines in his voice. "What's shaking?" He asked. He sounded as Sly as a dirty-whitted fox.
"Man, this sucks." Valerie said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well how do we solve this, then, any ideas?" Abyss asked, concerned for all of his friends and their mental health. Violet replied, "Not much, what's up with you, you silver younger devil?" She kissed him on the cheek and put her hand on his shoulder, leaning on his chest.

"Well, we could either.... 1.Take it out from the source. 2.Try to get all are friends back by trying to make them remember who they are. 3.Wait for them to take over the world. So I prefer options 1 and 2." She listed, and sighed.
"Oh, I'm looking for that Austin kid. He thinks he's so cool. He doesn't know I'm a demon incarnate, and that I'll mentally break him." He said, looking so calm and sly on the whole matter. He kissed her on the cheek as well.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well I'm hunting them down, I can't promise that your brother or future sister in law won't lose any blood," Abyss said as he left Picses's dorm, Violet told the demon incarnate, "That's hot, Imma look for that Abyss guy, he intrigues me,"

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Wait Abyss come back! If you do anything to Aubrey t-then I'm not going to forgive you..." Parker looked down at the floor before looking back up to Abyss.
"I know there's a way to bring them back from whatever the hell happened to them. So if you do anything to them now you're gonna regret it."

Aubrey was shaking.
Their group was falling apart at the seams, and Abyss had the scissors.
And all she could do was watch, from her own perspective, watch helplessly as she tore them apart.
Or- it, rather.
“It’s not going to work,” she cried out, to empty space, her voice mangled and shaking. “They wouldn’t do that. Not for me.”
She had to close her mouth before her voice started wavering, before she got the chance to realize it was probably true.
Maybe not all of them, flower. But one would.
“No,” Aubrey managed, forcing her voice past what felt like glass constricting her throat. “No. ..Not- N-not him. You’re... you’re wrong.”
Am I? Well let’s see, flower.
-=-
‘Aubrey’ continued strutting down the hall, posture straight, chin held high. An aura of confidence that didn’t fit her.
“Hey, specks!” Someone shouted, menacing glee in their tone. The girl stiffened, shooting the sharpest glare back behind her, seeing one of Austin’s (honestly stronger, and taller) allies jogging up to her. The girl merely blinked as he grabbed her by the (scarred) wrist, slowly pushing her against the cold brick wall.
“And where are you going looking so confident?” He purred. ‘Aubrey’ did nothing. This was a test.
I wonder, the voice reached out to Aubrey in the depths of her prison, even knowing that you aren’t yourself, will your friends come to your rescue?
“No! They- they wouldn’t, stop- they don’t care! They’re not going to do anything, they won’t help you, so just stop!” She shouted.
But the girl in the real world suddenly looked like Aubrey.
Her venom green eyes solemnly melted away to cool blue ones, the large doe-eyes that were definitely hers.
Her plain face gave way to a worried expression; creased brow, lips barely parted in a silent whimper, eyes a beautiful blue display of her panic.
Her frame shrunk microscopically against the wall, her knees bending just a bit. She was tense, worry set in every nerve.

In just a seconds, the imposter disappeared. This was the Aubrey they would help.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss saw Aubrey seemingly getting bullied by Austin's crew members, but then he went to his mindreading friend and asked her, "How do I make sure you're the real Aubrey?" In all honesty, he had no desire to kill his friends, he knew that there must be some way to save her, they did it with him, now he needed to return the favor.

'Pisces' made a smug smile. "Well, you do you. I'm going after Austin." He said, and found his gang with Aubery. "Oh, hello Austin. Still carrying around that big head if yours? Figures, you have the brain capacity of a Leech. And I don't think their brains are very big." He said in his smug, sly, and frankly evil voice.
Valerie saw the whole group. She saw that Aubery might be okay, but saw Pisces roasting Austin. That definitely wasn't him. She ran up to Abyss and whispered; "Pisces is definitely still possessed. He'd never roast somebody without them roasting him first. It's his code of honor that he promised never to break."

(*rises up like Mushu from Mulan* I LIIIIIIVE!)

Mallory had no idea what in the hell just went on, so she ditched the dance a few hours in and went to go hang out by the lake. She was sitting on a chair swing, and tossed off her flats and dug her toes into the cool earth, sighing contently.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Gotchu, Oi, square up Picses!!" Abyss said as he turned into a liquid nitrgen drill and tackled Picses, the drill breaking everything until they got out into the courtyard, Abyss drew his ice sword and was still in liquid nitrogen form.

"Oi, you never let me see that square's reaction, Boi!" He said, getting up and brushing the dust off his shoulder. "Anyway, at least I just have a muffin top instead of a bakery." He said, pointing at Abyss's gut. If he had one. It's still a good roast. "sooooo..." He said, and shot a bunch of fire at Abyss, not breaking a sweat.
Valerie watched this, and said; "Welp, the world is doomed."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, the thing is, I'm cold, try warming up," Abyss said as he generated an icy aura and then changing into the coldest substance known to man, Liquid hydrogen. "Freeze," He zoomed up and froze his leg, he then made his own leg hard solid ice and used it to not only break his own ice but possibly Picses's leg, he then refroze his legs and his arms and delivered a combo of punches and kicks before uppercutting Pisces into the sky, and sending him to the ground with a meteor-sized hail ball, using all of this energy, he passed out.

Pisces got up, wiping off the dust on his shoulder. The possessor didn't feel the pain the body felt, so it was fine. "HQ. Abyss is out, go for it." He said, a new voice coming from his mouth.
"One. Munite. You aren't going anywhere." Valerie said. "Oh really? I don't think you little girlie will be able to stop me." He asked. Valerie made a low growl.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oi, I am still in this," Abyss said to Valerie, even though life was pain and he wanted to die. It was agonizing to even draw his ice hand-sword, but he managed it. To make matters even worse, Violet joined and told Valerie, "Hey *censor, we're fighting now," Abyss just clapped, "Violet cursing, now I've seen it all,"

Valerie hesitated for a second, and Pisces saw. "Oh, having second thoughts? Let's see.... We have a broken little nitrogenic fleabag and a little girl who can become invisible against two of the toughest trained fighters in our whole legion. I feel like this is unfair. Perfect." He said, grinning. "Abyss, you ready to wreck?" Valerie hesitantly asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh *censor no, but I'll try," Abyss said to Valerie as he clearly shown to not be in any condition to fight. Violet then laughed at Abyss and said, "Can't even pick himself up," She then flipped his bird(pointed the middle finger) And then his eyes blazed with anger and enlarged his sword to a massive size, using it to smack Violet into a wall with a single swoop. Violet drew her sword and the two began having a sword duel, sending small shockwaves everytime the two swords clashed.

Valerie and Pisces clashed with their fire, a large blaze setting foot in the school courtyard. Everyone who got to class on time we're looking out the windows to see the crazy commotion. "What the heak?" "Is that hood-kid?" "Wait, Who are those other two!?" "It's salty kid and Pisces's girlfriend!!!" They said.
The two had become firey Lions, and they were striking each other with brutal force. Fire rose into the sky and began creating a smoke cloud so big it was uncanny. The clash kept going, on and on, fire spreading everywhere with each strike.