• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Cool, but I won't go easy," Abyss said as he lightly punched Valerie in the arm in a joking matter. "Hey, how were your dreams?" Violet said as she slowly got up, feeling like her usual cheery self again.

Valerie laughed. "Neither will I, kid. You don't know the training that Inferno gives me." She said, and started laughing harder.
"They were bad for a while.... I thought about my family. How.... My younger brother was....." He choked, and a single tear came from his eye. He wiped it off, and said; "But.... I remembered my friends. My dreams felt safe. I-I wonder why." He said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I do as well, wanna head to class?" Violet asked, fully standing up and her hand out in case if Pisces needed help getting up. "Eh, how bad can it be, hopefully, it's some kind of a challenge," Abyss said as he looked at Valerie with a what-on-earth-are-you-doing face.

Aubrey did not like the nurse’s office. Not one bit. Especially when her wound was a little more than a minor concussion.
Then, she’d just been given a simple eye exam, been deemed with a concussion, and sent out on her way.
Now was different. Now she was in one of the semi-permanant rooms, and she heard people discussing her just outside the door. Talking about her wound, the burn, the bruises and her skin.
She used to think adults were more polite about conditions like hers.
She was wrong.
She felt anxious, anxious that they’d ask her what happened, because quite frankly she didn’t know. The nurse returned shortly, looking at a small clipboard.
“Hello, Miss Hill.”
Aubrey’s voice shook when she spoke, and all she could manage was a weak “hi”.
“We just need to inspect the wound.” She reassured, looking back at her clipboard. “That boy really saved your life. It was very quick thinking.” She commented. Aubrey ducked her head, nodding briefly, staring at her hands.
“We’re going to be putting you under to inspect the wound, however, as any major movement could reopen it.”
That scared her. Being under the use of medication didn’t sound good. She didn’t like the idea.
“We’ll give you about ten minutes, for any visitors, but then we’ll continue with the procedure. Don’t worry, Miss Hill.”

Last edited:
Pisces grabbed her hand and got pulled up. "Okay, let's go." He said, holding his back. Valerie nodded. "But first, let's visit Aubery. I don't want to leave before we speak to her." She said. Pisces nodded. He had and his fair share of injuries, but he didn't get to the extreme injury policy like Aubery did.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet nodded, "Yeah, should we tell her that Abyss almost killed her?" Violet said as she waited for Pisces, already walking to Aubrey's extreme injury policy station, she felt bad for her and hoped that she was recovering nicely. Abyss walked to class actually happy and ready to learn or do something productive with his time.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle finished his walk and got to Mrs.Chillingworths class. Slowly the class was waiting for everyone else, meaning they're slow, retarded, or just really dumb. In the end it seemed pretty O.K. the teacher was just getting irritated by students being late.

Pisces opened the door to her room. "Hey Aubery." He said, making a small wave. "How are you feeling after Abyss wrecked your stomach open?" Valerie asked. Pisces looked at Valerie with a strange look. She just shrugged.

Aubrey perked up as the door opened, looking honestly delighted at the fact they came to visit her. The most excited look came through on her eyes, and a slightly childish grin tugged at her lips.
She just looked so, so happy to be back with them.
“Hi-! Oh, God, I was scared you guys forgot about me. Apparently they’re going to have to put me under to check it, and I’m kind of terrified ac-“
She was rambling. It was kind of cute, mainly because she expected them not to visit. After all, hadn’t they abandoned her? It had been two months. The sickening feeling of inadequacy was still in her head, still just making her want to curl up in a ball and cry. But that was something for later.. as of now she was just glad they saved her at all. And then her smile fell, the tiny streak in her eyes seeming just a tad larger, a bit more green.
“What?”

Last edited:
"..." Pisces and Valerie looked at each other. "Man, I can't believe this all happened today..." Sighed Pisces. "Yeah. Another day, another trauma." Valerie said, and then smirked, saying under her breath; "And another Pisces-Violet kiss."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss thought to himself, Wonder if Aubrey's okay, I did kinda almost kill her, Wonder if she can read my mind, if she can from here, Hi, sorry I almost killed you. Abyss made his way into the classroom and took his seat. He grabbed his ribs, it hurt and mostly he just wanted to kill the demon.(Hecc the demon)
Violet leaned into Valerie's ear and told her, "Hey I just had a random thought, what of you and Abyss were a couple?"

Valerie froze and blushed and looked really freaked out. "Yo, Abyss likes Oma. I'm not sure. I mean, the only boy that's free is Zoro, but he's to energetic." She said. Pisces made a smirk. Valerie saw and thought; I DID have it coming to me.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well Oma's hardly around, I'm sure he's gotten over him," Violet whispered in Valerie's ear with a smug smirk on her face, "It's not like you have a crush on him,"

Aubrey didn’t know how to react, but she was clenching her fists and felt her nails dig into her palms. All she knew was that she was very upset, mildly angry, and in a lot of pain.
“Sorry- sorry, what-? No, that can’t be right. It was Austin. I- I remember. Abyss is- we’re- we’re friends, why would he-“
And then the nurse came in, shooing her friends away.
-=-
The check-up went fine, although Aubrey had protested at first for the sedation. She didn’t seem too fond of that idea, but eventually she’d given in. The school day had ended, and she was still asleep, although technically visitor hours were still going on, although there wasn’t much to do other than.. watch her sleep.
So, naturally, the few chairs by her little bed hadn’t been sat on for a bit.
(Oof filler)

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker wanted to see Aubrey, he wanted to see her really badly. All he could think about was making sure she was okay, but he wasn't sure if he was even able to visit her right now.
After confirming with the nurse that it was indeed okay to visit her, Parker entered her small room. It was getting dark out now and the sunset perfectly illuminated her. The light perfectly accentuated her features and she looked so serene while she was asleep, like she was a princess in a deep sleep.
Please don't kiss her...
Parker placed himself in a chair near her bed and watched her, waiting for her to wake.

The girl’s awakening was delayed, but eventually her eyelids fluttered open, slowly.
She rubbed at her eyes, trying to wipe the tiredness from them.
“Mm.. good morning.” She murmured groggily, sitting herself up a bit; not enough to damage the cut/burn/wound on her stomach. She glanced back at the window behind her, catching glimpse of the sunset scene behind her.
“Or.. evening.” She corrected softly, lightly smiling. She felt herself tense up, because a sudden, new awkwardness had settled into the room. She glanced back at her hands, where she was twiddling her thumbs.
“Listen, I- um. Well, I- I got some news- I was.. well I was wrong about who.. who... did it.” She gestured to the bandages that tightly kept her from moving, like a corset. “Okay- okay, I’m rambling. God, sorry. But- I didn’t really know how to.. how to thank you.” She took a breathe, averting her eyes with a small smile. “Like- that- it’s my life. My existence. And you- you just- came up and.. and fixed everything. And I just- God, sorry, I’m horrible at this, I just-“
She chuckled self deprecatingly, looking back at him.
“Thank you. Really. Really, thank you.” She laughed softly. Not in the way that people laugh when something is funny, but a relieved laugh. Soft laughter.
Her voice was somewhat breathy, because A. She was flustered, and B. It was honestly kind of hard to breathe with the vice grip of the bandages on.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker looked at the her, a slightly bewildered look on his face.
"Why are you thanking me? What else would I have done, if I had just let you die then I wouldn't really be your friend would I?"
He twiddled his thumbs and averted his eyes, blushing slightly.
"Besides... I can't have you dying on me. I-I need you, you're my only real friend and I care about you a lot so... Don't do anything dangerous anymore okay?"
He knew she wouldn't just sit around if her there was danger threatening him or her friends, but it was worth a shot.

While the incredibly emotional event was going on, Picses and Valerie were arguing about some crap.
"You do realize that I never have ever gone into a shopping mall? Also, I never freaking went out of town! Why do you think I'm a social rat?" Pisces yelled. "Well, at least you actually invite people over. I'm just alone in my dorm all the time!" She yelled. "I still can't remember why this all started!" He yelled. "It's because you're too much of a wuss to ask Violet out!" She yelled. Pisces calmed, down, and his face became sympathetic. Valerie looked at him strange. "You're so perceptive. I'm surprised you didn't see this coming." He said, and kicked her in the shin. "Ouch! You know what, Cya." She said, and hopped out the window. Don't worry, they were on the first floor.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wait what just happened, also should I get Abyss, he's kinda missing out on some important stuff," Violet said as she looked to Valerie, she went over to Picses and asked, "It really would be weird seeing Abyss and Valerie together, I mean since Oma isn't really around, makes sense, plus it's not like either of them have feelings for one another,"

"Hm, yeah." Said Pisces, jumping a bit at her first word, as he wasn't expecting anybody to approach him after that argument. "And, I'm not sure Valerie heard about Abyss, cuz she jumped out the 1st floor window to I dunno where." He shrugged. "But, I'm pretty sure if he feels bad, he doesn't have Skyfire like I do-" he said, pulling out his shard, "-so he should be able to apologize by mind." He said.

“God, you are the most modest person I know.” Aubrey muttered exasperatedly, a playful grin on her face. “I’ll try. Honestly, I will.”
She stayed silent for a moment, before shifting, looking back at him.
“Hey- Parker?”
I think I might like you. I don’t know what that means but I really think I might, even though it’s like my biggest god damn fear, and I kind of hate you for making me face it or whatever, and at the same time I hate myself for it, but I really think I have like the dumbest little crush on you and dear God how do I say this.
She wanted to say that. She really, really, really did. But she didn’t; she couldn’t, right? Because she was scared, and felt that she couldn’t. She cleared her throat.
“..Thank you. I know I’m sounding repetitive, but I swear I’ll find a way to repay you.” She promised, grinning softly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well this is boring, Abyss thought as he sat down and then decided something, he was going to skip. Since the teacher never really took his attendance, he just waltzed out and went to the nurse's office, he wanted to check on Aubrey, since he allmost killed her, he asked if he could see her and the nurse said yes. "Hey Aburey, sorry for almost killing you,"

JPSomeone

Mrs.Chillingworth started class there and then. "Class! What had learned from your survival in the different biomes!?" She barked. People stood their and only one person raised their hand. "That we shouldn't trust you?..."

Aubrey looked up, hearing a familiar voice, to see Abyss standing in the doorway. She glanced back at Parker, looking scared and worried and confused and so many more things, mainly the first two. She shifted to the farther side of the bed, as though she were trying to keep her distance from him, which honestly wasn’t surprising. She’d only heard just a few hours ago what had really happened, that she’d been wronged.
He almost KILLED you.
He’s the reason you’re here.
He’s the reason Parker had to hurt you.
And that hurt him.

He was your friend.
Why isn’t he now?
Because he almost killed you.

The girl stayed silent, still shifted away from him, still keeping an eye on Parker. Maybe he’d forgive him, maybe he’d get angry- Hell, she really ought figure out how she felt about the situation before trying to analyze how her friend would feel.
But she really didn’t know. Either, really.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss looked somewhat frustrated, I understand if you don't want to forgive me, but let me explain, I was angry, I wan/ed You free, I had no idea that each hit your body took, that it almost killed you, if you still don't believe me, than I don't know what I'd do, I at least wanted to make things right, I'm sorry that it seemed like I betrayed you, but you have no idea what it is like to see someone else possesed shortly after the same thing happened to you, I wanted to free you, so that's all, please don't ignore me, I know you hear me.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Abyss, you should't be here right now..."
Parker didn't know if he should be angry, or what right now. He wanted to be angry, but he didn't know if he should be.
Was it really his fault? It looked like he was doing it on purpose... Will Aubrey forgive him? Is she okay right now?
He looked back over to the girl, she didn't look okay.

Aubrey blinked, looking conflicted, and nervous. But, never one to hold a grudge, she nodded solemnly, looking back at her hands. Although she hadn’t quite forgiven him; she probably wouldn’t while she was in so much physical pain, she had decided there was no point in being angry.
“Okay.” She murmured softly, leaving it at that. It was such a simple response, yet there was so much behind it, so much else waiting to be said. She stood shakily, posture rather straighter then usual because of the bandages, and it seemed like she was struggling a bit, although she would’ve denied it.
“I’m- im allowed to leave, I just have to.. I need to go get a burn cream they were preparing- I’ll be back in just a second.” She promised, leaving the room to return moments later, but more importantly leaving the two boys alone, her presence still lingering, her light, almost soundless footsteps slowly fading out as she made her way down the hall.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss seemed genuinely sad, and left due to it, "Again sorry, I don't blame you for not forgiving me, I just wanted to set things right," He left, waving to both Parker and Aubrey, he then called Valerie, "Hey, wanna hang out?"

JPSomeone

Kyle left the classroom and snuck out to his only pal Aubrey. He walked into the medical and saw her lying in bed. "So how do you feel?" Kyle asked.

"Why not." She said, shrugging. She pulled out five mints, and popped all of them in her mouth. "What could go wrong!?" She said derpily.
Pisces looked around for Violet. He checked in his bag, and closed it quickly. "I wonder where she is...." He sighed, blushing a teeny bit.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Cool," Abyss replied as he hung up the phone and looked for Valerie so they could just talk about stuff, maybe even spar. Violet tapped Picses on the back and said, "Geuss who?"

Aubrey returned shortly, a small white container in hand. She opened her mouth to say something to Parker, cutting herself short when she saw Kyle standing in the doorway. She offered a half wave, smiling lightly.
“I feel like a British lady from the 1940’s.” She mused, sounding vaguely annoyed but somewhat amused, picking at the bandages. They were incredibly tight, cinching her waist quite a lot, which indeed was a trend at that point, and breathing wasn’t the easiest. She looked out the window, noticing that night had fallen.
“Mm.. its pretty late.. now what?” She asked, softly, mainly to Parker, although she wasn’t necessarily blocking Kyle out.

Valerie sat in her dorm, making dinner. "Ouch.... My shin still hurts from..... Wait.... Whatever happened to Pisces. I did see him go in and out of his dorm acting a bit weird.... Oh. Waaaaaait. I know was happinin'" She said, smiling.
Picses jumped. "Oh! Uh, didn't see you!" He said, scratching the back of his head as he turned around, "Hey, I was wondering, want to go into town? I mean, the day's still young..." He suggested, shrugging.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss shrugged and headed back to his dorm, he felt extremely guilty for almost killing Aubrey and the fact that he wasn't forgiven made it worse, but the poisonous cherry on the top was he was greeted by an old friend, Pathetic, isn't it
Leave me alone, Abyss harshly told the voice, I don't have time for your crap.
He got to his dorm and Leif down on his bed, overcome with guilt, Why me, I always almost kill my friends, heck I killed my first friend on accident, but this time it was on purpose, so now it's even harder to keep friends, maybe I should just end it

JPSomeone

"Oh, ok!" Kyle said. Then he looked at Parker, for the ships and the 'lolz' he was going to leave. "I guess i should give you people some alone time." Kyle said. He had left them to go on a walk.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Now what do I do, maybe I should just go to sleep, Abyss thought as he lied down on his bed, almost shedding a tear of guilt. Violet knocked on Valerie's dorm door and asked, "Can I come in?"

Aubrey huffed boredly, looking through the window, her mind a blur.
A boring blur.
“We should do something,” she suggested suddenly; eyes glittering with excitement. Anticipation, rather. “Go somewhere. Like.. the beach! Or an amusement park! Or something fun. I’m so bored of the School. Spring Break is coming up in, like- two weeks. I think. We’ve all been cooped up, cowering in fear from this.. this demon.. thing.. and we haven’t been able to have any fun. We should go have fun.” She was rambling. She was rambling quite a bit, because being entertained was one of Aubrey’s passions.
She didn’t want to die someone who didn’t have fun. She wanted to be spontaneous, wild. Young.
“Ugghhhhh, I wish we could drive. Could you imagine a road trip? With everyone? You, me, Pisces, Violet, Valerie, Aby-“
She blinked.
Abyss you asshole. Why’d you have to go and make me conflicted about you now my road trip idea is awKWARD-
Aubrey knew that she would forgive him. She couldn’t help it. She was helplessly forgiving. She just didn’t know how long it would take.
Maybe she should’ve accepted his apology just earlier.
But he’d almost killed her! And she got a “sorry”.
Maybe he could make it up to her on the trip.
“We should definitely go on a trip of sorts,” she declared, a cute finality in her voice; the small girl was incredibly determined. And then her voice faltered, and she looked back at Parker, looking worried. “Oh, God. Sorry. I’m totally ranting. Am- am I being annoying? Sorry. I just- I just want to get away for a bit. Y’know?”

Valerie opened the door. "Yeah, hey. I just overheard that Pisces wanted to go into town with you. I would come to see it, but I've got meeting with Abyss tonight." She said, smiling.
Pisces waited nearby, just in case Violet came back and have him an answer. He pooped a mini cake into his mouth.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well hey, maybe I should get a gun, Abyss thought as he walked out, If I can't find a use for it, I'll just kill myself. Abyss walked to Valerie's dorm and waved awkwardly. Violet came in and hugged Pisces.

"Hey Abyss." Valerie said. "I'm guessing you either want to train, or go into the city. Either one is fine." She said, and then skunked over to Abyss. "I'd prefer the city. Then we can eavesdrop on Violet and Pisces's "Date."" She whispered, smirking.
"So, are you ready to go out into the city?" Pisces asked, making sure not to put ANY emphasis on "Go out." Because that would trigger the Valerie's natural instincts.