• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay...." Violet replied stepping away from the couch, but was happy that Picses got to where he wanted to be. Abyss congratulated him, "Good job, I can only imagine how long this took you,"

Ari didn't know what to do or say. "Uhm, hi...?" she finally said, feeling incredibly awkward. She tucked a loose-hanging strand of hair behind her ear, just to do something.

(@Top_Smug_ // Just in case you stopped getting notifications
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ)

Aubrey took his silence as a silent agreeance, and she stood, a little smile on her face. Ukulele in hand, she crossed over to the door, opening it in the awkward “My-Hands-Are-Full” way, where she opened it barely and then wedged her foot between the doorway and the door, scooting by just enough until she could hold it open with her hip.
It was awkward, no doubt about it, especially when she could’ve just set her ukulele down and opened the door.
It was awkward, yes, but in a way it was sort of charming; cute, even, in the persevering “I-Can-Do-It-Myself” demeanor.
“Ready?” She turned back and smiled lightly, making her way down the hall.
It wasn’t hard to find Pisces’ dorm, considering the notable amount of noise emitting from it. She glanced at Ari and waved softly, knocking lightly on the door, tucking the small instrument into her other hand.

Last edited:
Pisces calmed down. "Oh, hey Aubery." He said. "Btw, Valerie. I saw Zoro's text. Tell him he can wear anything as long as he's not in underwear or naked." He siad. Valerie nodded and texted it to the group chat. Pisces went to the snax table. "Okay, you can eat anything you'd like. If we run out of anything, tell me." He siad, pouring himself a bowl of Cheese squares, Potato chips, and BBQ chips. He also poured himself some Lemon Lime soda and sat on the couch.

Aubrey waved microscopically as Pisces’ greeted her, going to step in before stopping, turning back to Ari.
“Hey, do- do you wanna come in and hang out with us? I know it’s pretty weird, considering we’re all strangers to you, sorta, but..” she shrugged, the ukulele in her hand as her shoulders bounced in the shrug. “You seem pretty cool.. You witnessed my mental breakdown.. Et cetera. I dunno. I’m bad at the whole ‘friends’ thing.” She giggled (HATE THAT WORD FFFFSSSS) sheepishly, ducking her head. The final look she gave her was inviting as she stepped into the room, and immediately her eyes lit up at the sight of a console.
She made a noise that could either be considered annoying or adorable- a tiny gasp, excitedly gripping her ukulele a little tighter.
“D-.. Pisces do you have Mario Kart because if you don’t im going to be very upset.” She murmured. And then she glanced at Abyss, realizing she promised her bit of advice, but it didn’t matter.
Mario Kart was a lot more important to her at that moment than Abyss’ girl problems.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Immediately Zoro was awakened and shouted, "DID SOMEONE SAY MARIO KART!?!?!?!??!" Abyss shrugged and told Pisces, "If you do have it, count me in," Oma was still on her phone and tuned out Zoro's shouting as it was normal for her. Violet said to Pisces, "Hi, glad you're okay again," She hugged him and then went to get something to eat.

Aubrey puffed out her cheek and sent the pair a threatening glare, although it really wasn’t that threatening and definitely did not suit her face.
“I will destroy you,” she hissed lowly, pursing her lip, and it definitely was pretty strange to see the small girl so... passionately angry about something. Mario Kart was her domain.
(Note;
Aubrey isn’t really that good at any other video game. She’s spent ALL THIS TIME in Mario Kart.
thats it.
so she is pretty good ;;>>>>>)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"That's cute, I've spent years, Y E A R S, perfecting my strategy," Zoro said as he fake laughed, which caused Abyss to back away and talk to someone, maybe Oma, but he was unsure.

"Yeah, I have it." He siad. "Wait- I know! Whoever gets first place in the Mario Kart tournament gets the second bed. Second place gets the single hammock. 3rd place gets the second double seater with Valerie." He said. Then, he blushed when Violet hugged him. "Well, it just takes me a bit of battling on Pokenn to keep me okay" he siad, scratching the back of his head.

Ari smiled a bit awkwardly. "I'm not too great at Mario Kart, but what the heck, I'll play," she said. Her friends at her old school used to play it quite a bit, and every now and then Ari would join them. She usually had more important things to do, though. Like drawing. Ari then realized that she still had her backpack. "Uh, anywhere in particular you'd prefer I put this?" she asked.

Aubrey scrunched up her nose, settling into her spot on the ground with a sharp glare to Abyss after setting her ukulele down, although... did it have words scribbled messily on the back in Sharpie..?
She wasn’t worried about Zoro; sure, he could be good, but he wasn’t arrogant.
Abyss, on the other hand..
Aubrey wanted to beat that cocky jerk and wipe that smug smirk off his ugly face.
Okay. Maybe a little too extreme.
Regardless, she planned on winning.
She was a mindreader, after all.
So it was harmless for her to just.. snoop around in Abyss’ head a little bit, learn his strategy, and find a way to deflect it.

The girl looked back at Parker, and it seemed like her face changed almost immediately. Looking at Abyss, she wore a scowl, but to Parker, a lighthearted little smile, accompanied by vaguely pink cheeks.

Knowing Abyss, he’d probably point that out to fluster her and distract her from winning..

“Do you wanna play, too? Once I beat Abyss we could switch out for a big tournament!” She suggested, looking rather cheerful.

ukulele-floral-paper.jpg

i found this on the internet so please ignore the huge “not your daddy’s ukulele” lmao

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss laughed and told Aubrey, "You know, I don't really care as much as you do, I can very well sleep on the floor, but I doubt you'll win," Violet got something to eat and said, "I'll race too," Zoro sat them down politely and then shouted, "I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL, YOU DON'T STWND A CHANCE!!" Oma would have faceplamed, but it was normal for her, plus she was listening to music, so she was tuning it out.

Aubrey narrowed her gaze at Abyss.
“Well I care a lot! I’ve spent the past few weeks being, like- useless, or whatever. So its very important to me that I can prove that I can destroy you in Mario Kart.” She quipped back sharply, grinning lightly. “And this isn’t about where we sleep. This is about how much I hate you.”
Even though it was a harsh remark, it was very obvious that she was joking, by her little, competitive giggle (ugh) and playful tone.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh my feelings, oh wait I just remembered something, you can't hurt them, heck you can barely hurt a fly," Abyss retorted sharply, but in a joking tone, "And secondly, your life must be pretty sad if you care so much about this game," Violet didn't want to get involved in whatever they were doing and due to that fact she said nothing, neither did Zoro.

“I’ll have you know I could totally hurt a fly!” Aubrey snapped in return, a small grin on her face, even though it was totally true. Poor girl couldn’t hurt someone if she tried, but in a way it was a bit adorable. “And yes. I lead a sad, miserable Mario Kart driven life.” She grinned, and with that the game started.
(Sorry I couldn’t take the stalling anymore lmao)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"And also, when are you and that guy," Abyss asked as he pointed to Parker, "Going on a date?" He then adopted a smug smile and continued, "I mean, it's kind of obvious you like him, with the look and all, I'd think you'd make a good couple," Violet sat down next to Pisces and took a nap, hugging his arm.

“Wh- I don’t- He’s- we’re- i-its only been a few- we’re not-“
The stuttering was horrific. She took a small breath, a heavy blush setting on her face, before a tiny grin made its way on her face. “I look at him like that because he’s my friend, the difference is how I look at you because I hate you.” She replied, feeling her cheeks grow several shades darker, and then she raised her brow.
Now was a good time to stop talking. Cheeks burning, she reached forward and grabbed a piece of Pocky, nibbling at it quietly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Really, then why are you blushing, you don't blush around friends," Abyss pointed out, holding back a laugh due to her poor logic, he knew he was getting under her skin. Zoro saw the console boot up and shouted, "ARE YOU READY TO GET DESTROYED?"

“I’m a very blushy person! I’m very easily flustered! I’d blush if I got falsely accused of liking you,” she retaliated hotly, and it was true. She was very easily flustered. When she got compliments her mind went completely blank, to a point where she couldn’t even form words.
Which was entertaining in itself.
“Yes-! Very. I’m- im very ready to destroy Abyss. In-game and out of game.” She muttered.
She didn’t like Parker-
Well- no, she did, he was her friend, but not like that- well sure she spent most of her time with him, and cared about him a lot, and told him her past and slept in his dorm, but-
But that didn’t mean anything.
Obviously.

Pisces looked at Violet. "Heh." He said, and put his arm around her. Valerie noticed, but smirked and shrugged it off. "Oh, and btw,(she actually said the letters BTW.) it's literally a game. And also, I ship Parkery Forever." She laughed, and then whispered to Zoro. "You come up with a ship name for Pisces and Aubery yet?" And gave a smug grin.

The term ‘Parkery’ confused Aubrey for a split second until she put two and two together and-
“W- you- what?” She yelped, rather baffled and very red in the face, she twisted to face her with surprise in her eyes after speeding past whoever was in second.
“Do you all-? that’s so- but we- we aren’t-“
And then someone sped past her and it dawned on her.
“OH! You’re all just saying that so I lose! Okay, okay, so you weren’t being serious- oh, you guys suck!” She whined playfully, shaking her head with a small smile, quickly sending out two red shells in rapid succession.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss then used his bullet bill he smuggled to 4th place to speed past the three leaders, knowing a blue shell was coming, he was ready to slow down and then speed up again, Violet was snuggling up to Pisces's arm like a kid would to a teddy bear, looking very cute as she slept.

Aubrey puffed out her cheek.
“How the hell do you get a Bullet in fourth? You’re only supposed to get them in eighth or below! Mmrrrphhrgpgmihateyou..” she muttered, quickly speeding up beside him. She bumped into him a bit, little black Shy Guy (her character; she liked it because it looked like a tiny Scream), pressing against him.
And oh did she get lucky.
She got a speaker, and she quickly used it, revertabrating the area around her, and potentially Abyss (I had to say potentially because i could get yelled at for godmodding rip) and with that she blindly flew across the finish line, too high on adrenaline to acknowledge who was behind her, and maybe even in front of her..

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"It's a thing called smuggling sweety, learn it some time," Abyss said mockingly as he was no longer in First, but was able to change that when he saw a blue shell flying from behind and he told Aubrey, "You may wanna move," He slowed down as the shell made contact with Aubrey.

“Don’t call me that,” Aubrey mumbled hotly, even though he’d definitely been joking. There were plenty of things Aubrey hated; or wanted to hate.
Things like pet names, compliments, and any form of PDA.
In all honestly she loved them. Or she would love them.
Little hopeless romantic who was deathly afraid of love. A puzzling pair. The girl would love to bask in compliments, if they were true. Cuddling? Hell yeah. Pet names and forehead kisses? Please.
But obviously she couldn’t admit that, because she was Aubrey! The single friend! She’d always been that, at least when she had friends, which was once before. But even now! Abyss was pining after Oma, Pisces and Violet were practically dating already, and there she was! Happy!
Well- maybe.
Needless to say, certain things- blushy, flustering things- weren’t her strong suit.
So that caught her off guard, even as a taunt, and she curled her knees close to her chest.
She was suddenly very glad that she was the mindreader and nobody else. They could totally use these to catch her off guard and make her lose the tournament, which was oddly important to the short girl.
She’d finished in second, with a glare to Abyss, but it was only the first race. Three more to go.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss loved the glare that he got out of Aubrey and continued taunting, "Oh, my heart, pity, I don't seem to care," He focused and waited for the next race to begin, attempting to smuggle again.

Aubrey scrunched up her nose, her blush dying out, her evident flusteredness dissipating.
She started out rough, in ninth, although with her skill that was previously presented it seemed like a tactic, the small girl keeping track of all the people and all the items. She saw a bullet in her second slot and held onto it, now speeding up and dodging around people, in third now.
“You know, originally I planned on giving you advice about her,” she muttered lowly, eyes still on the screen, her voice kind of quiet. “But I’ve solemnly decided that I hate you now.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I already got the advice I needed, but I would welcome more. And also, it's called teasing, I don't actually mean the things I say, lighten up a bit," Abyss said as he was in tenth and holding a star, waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it and attempt to speed ahead with a bullet, golden mushroom, or a triple mushroom.

“No. I hate you.” Aubrey replied firmly, although her tone was playful. She was obviously enjoying herself and obviously enjoying ‘hating’ Abyss.
She was a bit surprised, admittedly, that he didn’t jump at her offer. She was the one who had loads of second hand experience (considering she read thoughts as a hobby and got her fair share of dates, breakups, gossip and.... *ahem* more.. romantic subjects among them). She was also the one who could look at Oma and immediately know everything she liked and everything she disliked in someone.
The game was going smoothly, on the third lap, the girl’s eyes flickering between her player and the controller.

Ari, who had chosen Peach, was in sixth place and only half paying attention to the game. The conversation was kind of comical, if a bit confusing.

(OOC: RIP me, no idea what else to post XD)

Pisces watched, and Valerie brought him his laptop so he could play Pokemon Insurgence. He played Pokemon in one hand while hugging Violet in the other.
"Trust me. You all.... Well... Would practically die when in a race with Pisces. He literally has never lost since the first race." She said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss knew what Aubrey was trying to pull, but he was having none of it, he was the Luigi in 12th trying to pull through, knowing that the better items are in the back, he was slowly passing the people ahead of him, now in 10th. Violet was still snuggling next to Picses and was smiling as she slept.

(I’m just gonna like
skip
most of this
we’re getting nowhere and this is just filler lmao sorry)

The game ended, with Aubrey overall in second. She huffed for a little bit, playfully scowling, but night had fallen upon them and, considering they had class in the morning, it was best decided they ought go to sleep.
While technicałly she did win the hammock, Aubrey firmly decided she’d sleep on the floor. Already she was shivering, though, and she pulled her knees closer to her chest.
Looking up at Parker, the doe-eyed girl mumbled (rather sleepily), “Are we staying here tonight..?” Although it wasn’t much of a question. A tired Aubrey was not a walking Aubrey, so the we was pretty much her way of just asking ‘are you staying here tonight’.

Valerie looked around. "We don't have to go to bed just yet." She said, and grabbed some barbecue chips. She put in Pokenn Tournament and began starting up a tournament. She used Pikachu Libré. "So, anyone want to rumble?" She asked.
Pisces, distracted by his game, inattentivly stroked his fingers through Violet's hair. He didn't notice he did though, as he was taking on the Insurgence E4.

Aubrey shrugged, trying to swallow a yawn, and reaching forward for her ukulele, not necessarily to play (as she figured the others would get annoyed by that), but just to have something to hold so she didn’t fidget with her hands.
She toyed with the strings, barely making any noise.
“Are we gonna do anything else? Other than eat and play video games, that is.” She murmured gently. It was sort of just a question to fill the awkward silence, and admittedly nothing came to mind when the girl thought about it. All the things that most regular teens would do was some sort of otherwise pointless game involving kissing; Truth or Dare, Would You Rather, Seven Minutes in Heaven, Spin the Bottle, etc, which was unlikely, to Aubrey’s relief.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Imma just sleep, on da floor,wake me up if you have anything important to say to me," Abyss said as he passed out on the floor

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle sat awkwardly looking around at the other's competitive spirit for Mario Cart. If only he would speak up and state his mind then he talk about smash bros. Slowly he gathered a forlorn look on his face his face as he watched the others play.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
(OOC - Yeah stopped getting notifications ;-;)

"I mean... it's kind of up to you. I'll stay if you stay, but we could always go back to my place if you would rather deal with fewer people." Parker sighed and looked back to the TV. He was actually crazy good at video games, fighting games in particular, but he assumed smashing people he barely knew in a game wouldn't make them like him more.

(No worries! Also i just got out of the car after being stuck and cooped up in there for seven hours and standing is so underrated you guys it’s so under appreciated
go stand around a bit
appreciate ur legs
sorry im really weird oh god)

Aubrey rubbed silently at her eyes, suppressing another yawn.
“Mmmm.. I dunno..” she murmured, although her mannerisms clearly indicated that she’s be staying. She looked back at Pisces and Violet, scrunching up her nose a bit in a slightly childish, slightly adorable way.
Romance. PDA. blergh.
Oh, God.
She totally wanted that.
OH GOD SHE TOTALLY WANTED THAT.
The girl immediately turned pink and diverted her eyes, feeling her stomach twist in guilt.
Why. Oh god. Oh my god no. That’s- that’s really- oh my god that’s kinda really cute but oh god stop staring at them you WEIRDO THAT’S LIKE.. VIOLATION OF.. PRIVACY? WHAT.
The flustering conflict inside her easily spread onto her face, her cheeks red and her eyes vaguely wide as she forced herself to stare down at the small instruments in her lap like it was the most interesting thing ever. Biting at her lip and mentally screaming at herself, she plucked at the strings gently, and in a slow, soft melody filled the silence, but it couldn’t be called a song. It was slow and quiet, but filled the air in an endearingly quiet way.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker noticed something off about Aubrey, she was acting... different. "Are you okay Aubrey? Do you need me to get you a glass of water, or anything else?" He started to get up, ready to retrieve anything she might need. Maybe she's just thinking about something... Hopefully not that thing from earlier.