• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

Aubrey perked up as her name was mentioned, lips parting just a bit in puzzlement.
“Oh, nononono-!” She hurried, frantically waving her hands. Her face still felt hot, and the rest of her body frigid, but she smiled quickly. “Sorry. I just... I just zoned out.” She replied, past the lump in her throat. It wasn’t a lie, but she definitely didn’t go past that. She hadn’t brought it up to apologize to him for the mess that happened earlier with the topic of ships and Abyss being horrible- but figured if she brought it up now it’s seem odd.
I’ll apologize later.
And then she yawned again. Ugh.

Valerie did a couple of rounds on her own, and stifled a yawn. "Oookay. It's like, 11:00. Let's hit the sack." She said. She got into the double seater, and fell asleep really quickly.
"Oookay. Since nobody's taking the extra bed, I guess Violet gets it." Pisces said, and picked her up. "Just because I have noodle-arms doesn't mean I'm not strong." He said. He carried her and placed her in the extra bed, and blushed a little as he fell asleep.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet let out a cute noise as she drifted further into the realm of unconsciousness. Abyss told Aubrey, "Okay, if you have advice, please tell me, and if you want anything from me, say it now,"

“What would I want to know from you..?” Aubrey murmured softly, willingly (but slowly) getting up, to sit herself beside him so they wouldn’t make too much noise. She was still lightly strumming at the strings of her ukulele, almost a lullaby for those who’d already gotten comfortable for sleep.
“Alright, so-“ she raised her hand over her mouth to hide a yawn, mumbling a slightly incoherent ‘sorry’ throughout it. “What exactly do you plan to say to her?”

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"I'm still here..." Kyle murmured. He heard something about advice. Ooo someone's getting lady advice Kyle thought.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss shot a beam at Kyle, freezing him, he then turned to Aubrey, "I don't really know what I wanna say, just as long as I don't make a fool out of myself, which I usually don't I think I'd be fine,"

Aubrey glanced at Kyle as he thought something along the lines of lady advice. She stifled a laugh as Abyss shot at him, looking very salty at the other boy.

“Okay, okay. So- don’t go too extravagant. Make it casual, but also make her feel special, y’know? Girls don’t actually want to be treated as your superior, or at least not the ones worth dating. They want to be your equal. But, at the same time, don’t treat her like ‘one of the guys’. Let her know that you care about her, and make it very obvious that it’s a date. I’ve seen too many cases where a guy asks a girl out, she thinks it’s as friends, it’s clearly not.. chaos issues.”

The girl gave a few more tips and tricks, before she stopped for a moment. She was obviously pretty good at this kind of stuff, being a mind reader and whatnot, but in a way there was a vague wanting in her eyes.

She cleared her throat, looking away, obviously flustered at the idea of wanting it. “Also- if she doesn’t thank you for taking her out, brood about it for years and never forgive her.” She added, but it was obvious she was joking, as she laughed quietly afterwards. And then she studied him a bit more, pursing her lip.

“I wouldn’t worry about it. I know you’re acting all cool about it, but as far I know being nervous is normal. You’re all cold and mean and distant and a bully when it comes to Mario Kart but I think you’re pretty nice. You’ve got it,” she assured, although she was a little sure he’d push her away.
She glanced back at him expectantly, the friendly smile still slightly present.
“Anything else?”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wow, this was a lot harder than I thought...thanks, I'll do it tomorrow," Abyss said as he collapsed back on the floor and pushed the frozen Kyle into a wall, breaking the ice around him.

Aubrey shrugged a bit, smiling in a way to say ‘no problem’, but eventually sleep tugged at her eyelids the same way she tugged at the strings of the instrument beside her, the tiny words she’d written on it barely present in the dark.
She yawned again, once more, before she finally fell asleep, a spare pillow she’d snuck from her dorm beneath her head, and from then on the only movement she made was shivering from cold, which was normal for her. She was always cold.

JPSomeone

Kyle listened to everything, it was pretty much what he expected. Except... BOOM! The ice around him shatters and falls on his behind. "Ya know you don't have to make it so your like me, distant from everyone, a bully..." Kyle said.
Slowly he got up turned to the door. "Should I stay... I mean its a little weird to stay but everyone else is doing it...."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"You know," Abyss said tiredly as he was rudely awoken, "I'm not truly mean to everyone, just the people that annoy me," He fell back asleep and let Kyle think on that, he also added, "I also just tease Aubrey from time to time cause why not, she's kind of an easy target, but she is getting tougher so good for her,"

Pisces sat up. "Shut the up. Some of us are trying to sleep." He said, nodding his head to Violet. "Also, by the way, she sleeps like heak." He said.
Valerie looked up. "Call me the seeker." She siad. "Let me guess, you're going to the other room to jam out on Guitar Hero." Pisces sighed, and Valerie dashed into the other room. You could soon hear the faint sounds of the Guitar coming. At least faint enough that you could fall asleep.

JPSomeone

"... Imma stay just because I wanna sleep in a chair that's comfy...." Kyle decided. That was a lie he just wanted to stay so he can make more friends besides Aubrey. So walked to over the hair and fell asleep.

(Yay time skip)

Aubrey had distanced herself from Parker when she’d fallen asleep, mainly because she was afraid that if she slept anywhere near him then it’d be weird, and Abyss would never let her hear the end of it.
But.
Throughout the night, the shivering girl had edged closer and closer, all in her sleep, just because she was cold.
It was around one in the morning now, and she was rather close, and a final shift and their arms touched briefly.
That wouldn’t be a big deal if she hadn’t done what she did right after.
Obviously comforted by the sudden warmth, the sleeping girl nestled her face into his shoulder.
It was simple, and would’ve been fine if they were dating, but they weren’t, which made it weird and awkward and horrible.
Her shivering finally stopped, at a price, because Lord knew what she’d do when she woke up unintentionally snuggled up beside her friend.
She’d probably want to die.

(OOC; uneventful post, just figured I’d give you all some notifications.
Also I’m trying to make Aubrey’s conflict about liking relationships and being afraid of them VERY OBVIOUS
like painfully obvious
so i wrote this
rip parker 2k17-2k18
abyss is gonna bully aubrey
rip aubrey 2k17-2k18
and then aubrey’s gonna hope he gets rejected because she gets annoyed when she’s flustered and it’s really easy for her to get annoyed at abyss because she enjoys hating him
so rip abyss
2k17-2k18

ok bye lmao)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
RIP everyone 2k17-2k18
Also I is stalling, still waiting for @CosmicDreams to give me approval of if I can get Oma and Abyss to go out on a date

Abyss shivered in his sleep, generating a cold aura around him and betting nervous about asking out Oma, worst case scenario, he would get rejected, but since they were friends maybe she would say yes, he would just have to wait until he can gather the courage to ask her.

Pisces woke up, and began making bagels for everyone in the tiny kitchen. He brought out all 3 types of cream cheese and some knives. He also brought out a bag of Gummis.
Valerie got up, as she played on guitar hero for only about 30 Munites. "Ugh. Rough night." She siad, and looked at Pisces, silently making breakfast. "Heh. You sweet little cousin." She whispered, and smiled.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet woke up extra cheery and ran to Picses saying, "Good morning!" She hugged him tightly and was filled with happiness. Abyss woke up shortly after and rubbed his eyes, "Well that was an eventful night, not really,"

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker rarely slept for more than 4 hours, he had kind of trained himself to live on the least amount of sleep as possible. However, something was different that night. He was still awake at one when he felt a weight on his shoulder. He shifted his head to find out what was there when he saw Aubrey's head nestled into him, it fit almost too perfectly there. Parker felt his face heat up, but he calmed down quickly. Heh, I knew she was cold...

A few hours of sleeping peacefully like that later, people started waking up, which was around when Pisces started making breakfast. The girl shifted slightly, her brow creasing, a sure sign she’d wake up soon enough. The faint smell of.. toast? Was drawing her back to consciousness, and soon enough, her eyes flickered open, eyelashes barely grazing across skin.
Skin?
She opened her eyes more fully now, confused at the sight of a.. collarbone.
The realization caught up to her, and she sat up immediately, all signs of grogginess fleeting her face, quickly replaced with sheer terror along with one of the darkest shades of red to ever make its way to her face.
“Ack-!” She yelped, stumbling backwards a bit, in the way someone half crawled/half kicked backwards, away from something when they were scared, but she definitely didn’t kick him. “I-I’m- I- jesusIdidn’tmeantoimsosorry-“ She managed, much too quickly, her heart scurrying around her ribcage.
She said nothing about the vague sense of her heart dropping at the loss of the warmth, and she definitely didn’t admit that it was the best she’d slept since Andrew.
Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod
He hates me
This is it
Jesus Christ you moron how did you manage to-

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled again, her breathing slowly regulating.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker was amused with how flustered Aubrey was getting, he let out a slight chuckle and sat up.
"It's not a big deal, really! It was pretty chilly last night... And honestly it was pretty nice to feel you next to me, it let me sleep a bit easier than I normally do."
Now it was Parker's turn to turn red. He looked away from the girl in front of him and mostly everyone else was already awake.
"So, yeah..."

Aubrey only managed a soft, embarrassed squeak at Parker’s comment, her cheeks dusting a soft pink as the girl diverted her gaze, and for a moment the only sound she heard was the pounding of her heartbeat, quick and uneven.
She cleared her throat after a moment, painfully aware of the awkwardness lingering in the air.
“S-so,” she mumbled, straightening herself, desperately thinking of something to say, but nothing came to mind, and the phrase died at that point, leaving them in awkward silence.
Again.
Also leaving Aubrey to think to herself, which was never a good thing.
would it be okay if I slept there with you all the time or
god what do i do with my hands
you’re blushing. stop that, abyss is gonna say something.
hell, who wouldn’t be blushing? i woke up next to one of my best friends cuddled up on his shoulder
yes but you actually enjoyed it-
GOD WHY IS IT SO QUIET.

JPSomeone

Kyle finally woke up with his hair all over the place. Then he realized some people where in the house so he didn't know what to do. "Hi... people..." Kyle said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Are you okay Aubrey?" Abyss asked with genuine concern, which he guess it would have thrown Aubrey off as he waited for breakfast to be served, he went to sleep and told Kyle, "Hi,"

Aubrey blinked in complete confusion at the concern in Abyss’ voice.
“I- wh-?” She managed, sounding helplessly puzzled. Her hair, too, was kind of a mess, but not really an ugly mess? waves of black that was a bit tangled.
She looked back to Parker for just a second, to see his hair, not completely neat either.
oh god bedhead is cute
god stop
stop i want
no
STOP

She diverted her gaze, it landing back towards the kitchen, to check back on everyone, and also to check how many bagels they had yet to make. Not many.
She yawned softly, the rush of panic ebbing away, leaving her tired again.

JPSomeone

Kyle looked up and waved. He wasn't used to people talking to him as an 'equal' person. Surely though he would get used to it in a while. "Can I have some food?" he asked.

Pisces smiled when he was hugged. "Hey Violet." He siad, still tired with bags under his eyes. He passed out regular, strawberry, and blueberry cream cheese bagels out to those that were awake. He took a strawberry bagel himself and began chowing down.
Valerie sat in the back, eating her bagel. "MMM... Good old blueberry." She said. She saw the flustered Aubery, and said; "Hey. If you want to be a color other than Pink and red, I've got some blue paint for ya." She giggled.

Aubrey, once again, only managed a squeak of embarrassment as she slowly took a bagel, spreading a scary amount of blueberry cream cheese on it. She sat back down where she’d slept, on the floor against the wall, and honestly just looked like a little kid. Sitting with her legs criss-crossed, holding her bagel with two hands.
But little kids were cute!
Right?
She ate silently, occasionally yawning again, and made it somewhat apparent that she’d like to go back to bed.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet hugged Picses even tighter and then kissed him on the cheek and asked him, "Can you make something for me, thanks," Abyss just sat on the couch and thought very hard about how he was going to ask Oma out, just as long as he didn't make a fool out of himself, he would be okay.

Aubrey, who was still definitely a mindreader, heard Abyss’ thoughts and giggled softly, past a bite of bagel, which only added to the little kid demeanor she’d created for herself.
“You’re helpless,” she teased softly, leaning towards the couch so he heard her. The little grin on her face had overcome the pink in her cheeks, although there was a tiny, bluish off-white spot on her nose, from her practically drowning her bagel in the blueberry cream cheese.

JPSomeone

Kyle got up and walked over so he can sit with the crowd. It look as if everyone else was having a good old time but himself. His mind was beating him up to just to talk to people. Finally he said: "Hey um... could I have a bagel with some strawberry jam?" Kylle asked.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker usually skipped breakfast as well, you could tell he made some healthy life choices... He plopped down next to Aubrey where they had been sleeping and said nothing. He just watched her eat her breakfast, she seemed to be enjoying the bagel.
"Hey Aubrey, you got a little something on your nose."

Aubrey blinked as Parker sat down beside her, insisting there was something on her nose.
“I- wh.. wait, I do- where-?” She mumbled, feeling around her nose, obviously confused, and admittedly it was kind of amusing to see the girl frantically feeling around her face, confusion in her eyes, ultimately missing the spot of cream cheese on her nose.
“I feel like you’re lying to me.” She accused, clearly joking, when she continued to be unable to locate it.
It was pitiful.
But adorable.
Adoraful.

"What do you need?" He asked, blushing a bit, but he was better, tossing out the other bagels. I'm sorry for any of you who don't like bagels in real life. It's cool.
Valerie looked around, and saw Aubery. Again. "Really, I can't see how you can call Abyss pathetic." She joked, and Pisces overhead, and cracked up, wiping a tear from his eye.

Aubrey, who had finally managed to find the spot, scrunched up her nose at Valerie and Pisces after she’d hastily wiped it away.
“I didn’t call him pathetic! I called him helpless. And- c’mere, its a trend, I promise,” she laughed, gathering a bit of the cream on her finger and jogging towards them, leaning forward, quickly blotting it on both of their noses.
“Boom! Gorgeous.” She grinned, taking a sidestep away, in case one of them came at her with the spread.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Surprise me Picses," Violet said as she looked at what Aubrey was doing and requested to her mindreading friend, "Do it to me please,"

Aubrey looked up as Violet addressed her, and the dumbest little grin broke out on her face, as she got another finger of the cream (she decided Violet would be strawberry) and smeared it on her nose, taking her hand back to admire her work.
And then she decided that everyone would have it. Abyss would be her most difficult target, being the edgiest, so she’d sneak to him, but she figured the rest- Oma, Zoro, Parker.. they’d just go with it.
Oma got strawberry, Zoro got blueberry, and when she got to Parker, she frowned.
“I don’t know what cream cheese you would be.” She admitted, as though it were painful to say. “But I think you’d be blueberry.
..Boop.”
And now it was to Abyss.
The girl purses her lip, curiously thinking, before making a bold decision and getting a handful-not a finger, but a handful- of all three. She tiptoed behind Abyss and, instead of smacking him, just slowly smeared it around his face.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Why, just why, I literally did nothing to deserve this, are you still salty about that time I called you a weakling, cause if so I'm sorry, I just don't see why I suffer constant abuse," Abyss asked with fake tears in his eyes as Violet hugged Picses again and asked him,"How do I look?"

JPSomeone

Kyle the anti social kid got up and left this 'Party'. It got a little bad for him but in the end it was the overall best decision to leave. He went to his dorm and layed down on his bed for a little. Hmm the ceiling interesting....

Aubrey was in the midst of a giggle-fit, trying to regain her composure but god damn it the smears and globs of three different cream cheeses on Abyss’ face was too much for her.
“I- I’m so-“ and then she was cut off by her own laughter, trying to stop, “I’m so not sorry- I-“ more giggles. Some say she’s still laughing to this day.
After a moment, her breathing was slowly becoming normal, although a faint laugh would escape her occasionally.
“You look stunning,” she grinned, placing a hand on her heart and looking up at him with innocent eyes. “Please give my props to your makeup artist. She did a fantastic job.”
And then she looked back at Pisces, an apologetic grin on her face.
“Ah.. I’ll buy you more cream cheese,” she offered gently, looking back at Abyss before crumpling to the ground in a heap of helpless giggles.

Pisces made a small laugh, and said; "Pretty funny, but hey, I'm not one to judge.," he said, pointing to his own nose. He started to crack up. "Whooo.... Felt good to get those laughs out of my chest. Whoooo." He said, letting all his air out.
Valerie looked cross-eyed at her nose, and smiled. "Welp, you're helpless as well. Just ask somebody out already." She said. She knows the mortal conflict in your soul, Aubery. Just accept it and join da krew.
Valerie looked around. "Hey. Why didn't you invite Austin to this party? He's pretty cool. And, I barely got to dance with him due to the incident at the dance." She said. Pisces's face drained of color. "Nope. Never going to happen." He said, shaking his head.