• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What the... why does a like two second route have for Pokémon. It’s not even close to the fire BASED island at all. Does all this stuff really happen in school? Damn. Also phantump in a short Route, again tf? Sorry if I sound rude, but you can’t blame me for not understanding why stuff is happening. And don’t pull a “Well you didn’t say anything” card cuz if you have any questions I’ll gladly answer them. Also as for why I’m mad at the Houndoom and phantump thing, it’s because the only forest nearby is not exactly that “supposed to pass through” ish. But it doesn’t even matter. I just sound like a jerk who isn’t worth listening to

I agree with Lightless about not catching Houndoom. Catching a Houndoom would be OP.

Also, Dreams, to respond to your bit about Houndoom- it's basically a wolf. Well, a death wolf. Wolves live in forests. I was just in a forest (thanks Trevenant, for saving me). So it's not too far-fetched.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Don't worry, I didn't capture the Houndoom, never planned on it, Firstly this early or would be broken or useless due to a lack of obedience and secondly, it would be unlikely to catch a Houndoom in a Pokeball, we all knew it wasn't gonna happen. Also I added bug types cause that' the kind of Pokemon you'd find in a forest, *shrug

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Uhh I mean yeah there’s a forest next to route 2. It just doesn’t have a path. But you can catch lets say a swaddle but it just lead to a dead end. Also it’s the wrong way lol

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
By the way, we're doing a bit of a hybrid between anime and game style. (no exp share) Like more than 4 moves and you can dodge 100% accuracy, but hms and priority moves and such are a thing. (btw no need for an hm slave, it doesn't take up a slot and if you don't have an hm then somebody else can just use a hm move)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
By the way guys, try not to worry about levels or moves that much. Just have your Pokemon be as experienced as you think they should. I'm just a bit worried that something bad that happen before will happen again. There was this guy that had level 28s at the second gym.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh, yeah try not to worry about that. Chimchar evolves earlier than Ivysaur, but I'm not looking at levels right now.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh yeah Lightless thought that cause of the fossils. Yea but it's grass because the entire town is based off flowers and grass and stuff

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Quick question, is it okay for Xeta(Marcus's Bulbasaur) to learn Sludge Bomb in this gym. I want him to evolve, but it would be tough considering that he has no poison stab moves.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sure, but maybe it'd be cool if he learned it when he needed it. Like he was low health and then BOOM! He learns a super effective move.