• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
LOL already? Anyways I love how James is like “ I don’t wanna be rude” and “I’m sorry” and yet everyone thinks he’s a douche

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea but he’s says sorry. I guess his personality is hatable? (I don’t know, he’s just a normal kid that wants to have fun. Also he has an interesting back ground, but who cares? He’s a douche)

Eh, he honestly sounds like my little brother. And that's not exactly a good thing. He's the kind of kid who thinks that saying "sorry" makes everything alright.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol the only reason he’s like that is cause he waited a decade and a half and 5 people surround him and are stopping when he wants to get a Pokemon. Think about it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yay! We all have only 1 Pokemon! I think. Also shouldn’t people be getting their dex’s and stuff? And uh, James right now is like, “bye guys, maybe I’ll see you. I’m happier now than ever before in my life, so I’m gonna do my decade long dream. If you wanna be friends, that’s really great!”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
K I get it. But this is great! You guys are basically setting me up for a long character arc I didn’t even plan. Starts off as person who doesn’t care about others. Then he takes a massive loss and learns something important. Gets character arc (well maybe that but way more detailed and different)

K I get it. But this is great! You guys are basically setting me up for a long character arc I didn’t even plan. Starts off as person who doesn’t care about others. Then he takes a massive loss and learns something important. Gets character arc (well maybe that but way more detailed and different)

Or maybe he learns that other people suffered worse than he did.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Alright. If wandering soul bumps into me, then cool. If not, I’ll just say it’s an NPC and then start heading to Omniberry

I can still put up a form, right?

Name: Caitlyn "Cloudy" Swift
Appearance: Cloudy has bright pink hair that she holds in a ponytail with a blue bow and that covers her right eye, blue eyes, blue goggles with black lenses on top of her head, a pink scarf, a light blue hoodie jacket with white strings, pink fingerless gloves, denim shorts, pink leggings, and magenta boots with pink faux fur at the top.
Personality: I'll just RP this one out, if that's okay.
Back Story: N/A
RP Example: I was tagged, so I'm assuming I don't have to do this? Let me know, and I'd be more than happy to edit.
Other: 2ez4u

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
nope. by the way the town is very berry based so there are a bunch of shops related to that. and uh, something small might happen in florberry cave ;)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
It still hit, but it was a regular hit so I didn't really gloss over it, just let you know it still happened.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tis fixed, now how to make Marill finish the battle, I prefer it to be somewhat stylish, but I need to come up with an idea that doesn't break the rules.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You can do what you want now. If you want to use a bubble that hits Chimchar face while he's jumping that's fine.