• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail: The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nak would welcome cody inside, cody whispered to nak "You better pay me later " Nak whispered back "I will, and ill pay you extra if you take off that mask, and show your ugly face" Cody ignored Nak, and went straight to sleep on floor, Nak shook his head, and yelled "MEN WE HAVE DESTROYED THERE GUILD HOUSE NOW WE MUST DESTROY THEM SO GET TO TRAINING!" All his non magic guild mates went to training.

Alex on the other hand Was already at the bottom seconds From when he started, "Come on Slowpokes! We need to Find Dasken and Lilian! WHo knows whats going on!" He said, Shipping them, Going to his Normal Attire, He waited Patiently for his two SLowpoke Guild Members to Get down their.

Melonie put one of her hands behind her head "Sorry just got excited that's all!" Melonie looked up ahead and saw a cave and got up. Then an idea came to her head and handed Barry some ice skates "Your gonna need these"

*Meanwhile at the house*
Katrina still on the toilet locked in the bathroom. "I dont even need to use the bathroom. Much less go to sleep" Katrina said in her mind then looked up at the window "BINGO! Here comes adventure" Katrina said in her mind while flying out the window

"Hey! Less Fun Time and More Finding the Two Lovebirds!" Alex Yelled, Eating Chili Dogs, "And Besides, Dont make me Start calling you two Lovebirds!"

Meanwhile, Elise was CHasing After Katrina, "GET BACK HERE CAT! I STILL NEED TO FIGHT YOUR OWNER" Elise Yelled, Using Aluminum Dragon Spikes to keep her ground.

Katrina grabbed pepper spray and squirted Elise with it and flew off at the speed of sound to the guild "MELONIE!!! NEVER LEAVE ME WITH HER! SHE PSYCHO!!" Katrina yelled to Melonie while jumping into her arms "What are you talking about?" Melonie asked with confusion

"What the hell is Your cat talking About?" He said, Only then did See Elise Jumping into the Hole, Faceplanting, "Ow........G--Get back Here you Furball..." Elise groaned, Then Passing out, "Erm....What Did SHe do Now" Alex said.

Barry got up and looked at all the new arrivals. "Seem like we have a whole gang here to try and find Dasken." He looked at Melonie and took the skates. "So will you create a ice slide or something?" he asked.

"D--Did Someone Say Slide's?" Alex Said, Having a fear of slides, Hiding Behind Elise's Knocked Out Body, With MArshmallow as a Human SHield, "D--Dont Mention that Hell R--Ride to me"

Melonie glared at Barry "Im an ice DRAGON SLAYER, not a female gray"Melonie chomped on an ice cube and took a deep breath "ICE DRAGON ROAR" Melonie used to make the whole floor ice "Meet you guys on the other side!" Melonie said winking as the the bottom of her boots turned to blades and skated to the other side at 75 mph "WAIT UP! DONT LEAVE ME WITH THE PSYCHO!" Katrina yelled

Scarlet sat on a roof in the town swinging a knife around as Flounder sat next to her. He nibbled on a carrot before letting out a yawn. "I'm kinda bored of stealing food..." He sighed as he threw the carrot. Scarlet glanced at him as she stood up. Her pink hair hung in front of her eyes making them barely visible. The keys clanked and clunked on her her belt as she began to walk across the rooftop. "Hmph! It's our only food source..." Scarlet replied before grabbing Flunder by the ear and lifting him onto her shoulder. His key was a golden one with an orange carrot at the Handle with a hole in it. The other side was the shape of a normal key but was mirrored on the other side. Founder had his key around his neck on a silver chain. They continued down the rooftop before spotting an earth magic burglar. She let out a huff. She closed her eyes and mumbled a few words before a silver maceappeared in her hand. She lunged towards the man as Flunder hung on for dear life.

Melonie made it to the other side of the cave and there was a door in front of her "WAIT! DONT OPEN IT!" Katrina yelled "Why? Its just a door." Melonie said back "HAVE YOU NOT SEEN SCARY MOVIES!? THERE COULD BE A MONSTER BEHIND THE DOOR!" Katrina said "Says the talking cat with TNT on her.. look im a dragon slayer, i'll be-" Melonie was interrupted "There could be a car behind the door" Katrina said. Melonie was trying not to vomit

Barry appeared behind Melonie and Katrina. "Don't open that door, I heard rumours that the Fairy Tail guild hide a secret that is only revealed to guild masters." He looked at the door. "I think this is it."

Alex, Still Afraid From Them saying 'Slide', "T--Their could be S--Slides...." He said, Using Elise's Unconscious Body as a Human Shield, "P--Please tell me Theirs no Slide b--Back their...."

Melonie looked at them both and sighed "No its fine...Let's go Katrina" Melonie said walking off "Can we stop by some places to get ingredients to make something?" Katrina asked "I don't see why not!" Melonie replied "YAAAAASSSSS!" Katrina yelled "Feel free to stop by our place later if ya want!" Melonie said to the others walking off

Scarlet slammed into the thief. The mace went through his abdomen as blood spilled everywhere. "I'm the only thief around here." She whispered into his ear before the thief grew cold. She ripped the mace out as many ran screaming. The mace vanished and Flounder let out a giggle at the sight of the blood.

Melonie went back up and then froze *ice dragon slayer irony lul* Melonie saw someone sitting at the bar and she knew who it was "K-kune?!" Melonie stuttered with a smile. The guy turned around instantly "MELONIE!" They then ran into each other and hugged "What is she doing?! Is she trying to get us caught?!" Katrina said in her mind

Alex Opened The door, The second he Seen a Slide He ran Out Of the hole With Flight Armor, Pushing Melonie Out of the way and Running Face First into the wall, "Ow......G--Get me away From T--That S--Slide." He Groaned.

"Yea...when i sat down some drunk dude came in and was like *I WONDER HOW DEEP YOU COULD GO* and that slide out of his backpack?" Kune said confused "What the F***? Anyway what are you doing here?" Melonie said trying to change the subject "I came here looking for you! Didn't know you would be here..Why are you-" Kune stopped and realized Melonie had the fairy tail mark on her arm

Alex Seen the Slide In the Backpack, He took it out and Started Using His Armadura Fairy's Sword Magic on it, "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE" He kept Yelling to the SLide, (Somehow he has a Fear of Slides....)

Melonie noticed that Kune noticed the mark "I...I'm sorry..i couldn't show my face in that guild ever again after what happend" Melonie said a bit emotional "Come here..Im your best friend, i'll support you in anyway" Kune said hugging melonie again "GEEZ DUDE CALM DOWN ITS A SLIDE!!" Katrina yelled scared

Nak yelled at zap "YOU SHOULD BE TRAINING YOU LAZY BUM ALSO WHY IS YOUR NAME ZAP WHEN YOU HAVE CRASH MAGIC ITS JUST STUPID" Zap replied "Whatever..........Old man" Zap then went to go train even though Zap hated Nak he still listened to him. Nak then yelled at Cody who was still asleep on the guild floor "AND YOU, WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING YOU SHOULD ALSO BE TRAINING" Cody woke up from the yelling, Cody replied "You pay me to help you not to listen to you" Nak pulled out some money, and then pointed to the training room Cody immediently went to go train

Last edited:
Alex Didn't Stop Attacking The Slide, "I DON'T CARE" He Yelled, "I WISH EVERY SLIDE WAS TO DISAPPEAR" He said, as he Jinxed Himself. More Slides Dropped from the Broken Ceiling, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Alex Screamed, Running for his Life.

Nak dragged Dasken's dead body to the broken fairytail guild house, with a note on him that said "Your next" Nak then went back to his guild house with a evil grin.

Alex Went Out for some Fresh Air And to get away From The SLides, He looked down To see A note, And Next to It, Dasken's Dead Body, Swelled WIth Anger, He Took His Jacket off, Threw it On a Hanger Inside, And went out with a Insane Look on his Face, The Words Your Next Went On Inside his head, When he got their, He Kicked the Door Down, Using his Black Armadura Fairy(Fan made, Alex Only, User Can ouly use this Under Pure Insanity/anger, 10X Stronger Then Armadura FAiry, Allows the user to Keep the Ankseram Black Magic & give's Sword Magic.), "WHO THE F**K'S NEXT NOW HUH! WHO WANTS AT ME!" He yelled, Waving His Dark-Aura Sword In The Air.

"Oh, hello again i see you want a fight, to bad my men are training so im gonna have to fight you oh well i can always teleport you into the sky, and let you drop down on the ground" Nak requiped a sword, and teleported behide alex he then tryed to slash his back.

The Slash Barely Made a dent, Alex then Looked at him, "So, You wanna Play it that WAy Huh?" He said, Staring Into his soul, Then Punching Him In the Giblets, The Requiped The Earth-Dragon Slayer Blade He Used to Harvest Some of the blood From Dask, "This Blade....Has the blood of The Person you Mercilessly Killed, Requip Secret Art! Earth Dragon Blade Sword Edge!" He yelled, Trying To Mimic Dask's Skills, Slashing The non-Magic Users, Then Trying To Slash Nak.

The non-Magic users were cut. Nak yelled in pain from the punch, he then was knocked down from the slash, and left with a cut "Great, your stronger, now im gonna have to have Zap fight you" Nak teleported to the training room, and got zap, he then teleported him to Alex, Nak then teleported away leaving Zap to fight alex, Zap waved.

Melonie sighed and smiled "I know. Thanks for coming by! If you want, me and Katrina are going out to grab stuff to make cookies. You can come with us!" Melonie said "S-sure! I'll tag along. But let me go to the bathroom REEAAL quick!" Kune said running to the bathroom and when he got in there...lets just say he didn't use the toilet but "geeked out"

"so, Your His Little Toy" He said, Giving him the Death stare, "Im sure you'll be the PERFECT Toy to test this out"he said, as he Requiped The Earth Dragon Hammer, Then Smacking Him Across the face, "That Looked like it Hurt, MAYBE I SHOULD GUT YOUR INSIDES! JUST LIKE YOUR LITTLE BOSS DID TO DASK!"

While waiting at the bar for kune, a basket of cookies magically appered "What the heck? What is this?" Said Melonie while grabbing the basket "Well theyre cookies dropped of at this guild! What could be wrong with them?" Katrina said in a happy way. Kune came out of the bathroom "im back! Ooh cookies!" Kune said trying to grab one but Melonie smacked his hand and they went to her house

Zap broke a tooth from the smack he spit it out along with some blood. Zap then pulled his arm back, and charged a attack with his crash magic he then thrusted his arm Forward with a powerful force in a attempt to punch Alex.

The Force if the Punch Slid him back, But yet again, Still insane, "You will pay for what you did, i Dont care if it kills me" He said, Charging His Ankseram Black Magic Death Orb, "DEATH ORB!!!!" He yelled, Throwing the orb in an Attempt to Kill Zap.(Well, I mean Ever Since Zeref, as not many People around the Fairy Tail world know him, But the guild might have stuff like Natsu's Scarf, Asking about Alex's Way of Not Getting killed by Zeref?,Easy, i wont tell Ze enemy xD)

Sh** theres no way i can dodge that Zap thought as the orb came near, Zap then remembered what Gildarts did with powerful attacks he couldnt dodge. Zap used his crash magic to nullify the attack enough to not kill him, but he was still seriously injured. Zap passed out, Nak then came in, and kicked him in the rib repeatedly "Pathetic" Nak said after each kick.

"Either way, I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER MESSED WITH FAIRY TAIL!" He yelled, Punching him in the Face, Then Throwing the Death Blitz orbs to the ceiling Above him, WAlked away, and waited for the Ceiling to fall.

Nak, wiped the blood off his mouth he then teleported out the guild house before the ceiling fell on him he then went back inside his guild, and yelled "GUYS FIX THE CEILING, AND FIX ZAP" his non magic guildmates did as he asked.

"I see your a fast little bugger, Well, If this wont kill you, It Will Harm you alot more then it will harm me." He said, "Requip Ultimate Combo Technique: Earth Dragon Chili Sword Roar Gatling!" He yelled, as rocks started to form around His sword, Eating some Chili's to make the MOST HORRIFYING FACE and Spraying Some on his sword, So Chili Sauce would get into his wounds, And started Stabbing him at High Speeds.

"I should have teleported into sky, and waited till he was gone" Nak thought, before bleeding out.
Cody walked towards Alex, and asked "Can you please stop? He owes me money"

Status
Not open for further replies.