• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail: The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks Alex...at least she didn't do as bad like in the last guild.."Melonie said while grinding her teeth "They asked for a skit of the Grand Magic Games so that's what i gave them...although in the games there was no blood.." Katrina said with confusion "I'm surprised i made it out alive" Melonie said

In the crater caused by the explosion, there was a black sphere amongst the rumble. "What was that? Thank god my dragon slayer instinct kicked in or I may have died." He ran back to the guild. "Hey Melonie what happened? Your house blew up." He said.

"Im not even going ask what happened, So back to Thinking What Our Edolas Selves would be.." He said,
"Maybe i would be a Master Chef!" Elise Said,
"We all know Katrina would be the Queens Pet." Marshmallow said.

"um....first off, what were you doing in my house? Second off, Katrina blew it up. And third, I might be turning into lucy......" Meloine said. Then Katrina looked at Marshmallow "oh PLZ! I would BE the queen DUH!" Katrina said with sass

"So it was Katrina that did this huh. I was just taking a nap after trying to bring back your stick of dynamite." He said a little annoyed. He walked up to Katrina and opened a small portal then threw her into it. "Into the trauma zone you go, when you get out you can share your experience with Marshmallow." He said jokingly.

Melonie saw him open the portal, ran up to him and grabbed his shirt "Bring. Her. BACK!!!" Melonie said with fire coming out of her eyes "It will look ugly if you dont!" Melonie said as the grip of holding his shirt gets tighter

Barry looked at Melonie in surprise. "Oh you don't have to worry about that, I do this to Marshmallow all the time and he's still fine. Just ask him. I'll bring her back in a few minutes." He said.

"Is this true?" Melonie said with slight anger and loosens her grip of his shirt. "She better come back unharmed!" Melonie said as she lets go of him

"Fine you say" Marsh said, "MArsh, be happy he didn't put you in their for 5 hours, That would of Traumatised you, Though i wonder what Goes on in their" He said, Getting ready to jump in.

Melonie crossed her arms "I don't want anything happen to her, i have your word that's she safe..but STILL! im not letting my guard down" Melonie said like an over-protective mother "Till then....I'm gonna eat some ice" Melonie said while walking off to the bar

"Don't worry se'll be fine. You know what, I'll let her out right now so you would calm down." H reopened a portal and pulled Katrina out. He then made it bigger and looked at Alex. "Go in if you want but warning you there's nothing but pitch black darkness in there." He said to Alex.

Katrina flew out and landed in Melonie's arms "MELONIE!! It was awful..i couldn't see a single thing...and i saw things...things I'm supposed to see..." Katrina said with fear "Let's just hope it's not what I think it is..." Melonie said with concern

"Alright! Come on Marsh!" HE said, Grabbing MarshMallow and Jumping in, "N..No! iI dont wanna go in the-" Before Marshmallow could finish they went in, "Its kinda nice in here if you ask me."

"Ermm...What is He doing?" Elise said, Confused but Wondering if theirs more then just Darkness in their.

Barry looked at Alex as he jumped inside. "If you think this is nice then lets go to another part of this pocket dimension. Melonie and Katrina, you come along too." He said as pushed them into the portal then stepping in himself and closing the portal. Barry then waved his hands around and the darkness began to shift until a couch and a video Lacrima appeared. "Welcome to where I live most of the time." He said.

"This is quite Nice!" Alex said, Slashing at the Darkness, "Great For Training, By the way, When do you think Natsu and the others will Return? It feels Different Now that their on a mission."

Barry nodded at Alex. "Well we should probably go out now, there two unconscious people and a new person just outside. I think we should go take care of that." He said as he opened an exit portal.

"Yeah....i guess, I'll be sure to go back in one of these Day's! Whole Lifetime to" He said, Jumping out, Carrying Marshmallow--Who was Pure WHite in Terror, "Huh, Well, imma go Set Him Down" He said, as he Sat him down on the Table, And Heading to the Newcomer, "Im Alex!"

"Im Elise!" Elise said, With Enthusiasm, "And i Wanna Fight one of you!"

Nak welcomed Zap to the guild, Nak then told Zap to destroy them all Zap nodded, and lauched himself with his crash magic, to the fairytail town there he walked to the fairytail guild house, and knocked on the door.

"Hm? Who could be at the Door Now? Maybe Natsu's Back!" He said, Opening the Door, To see a Person in a red Tux, "Thats....Unusually Fancy for Someone .." Alex Said

"Hey! DOnt Ignore me!" Elise said, "I Need a Fight!"

Zap looked at alex, and said "this must be fairytail, this guild house looks very nice to bad i have to destroy it" Zap then punched alex with crash, and sent him flying.

Barry jumped out in surprise. "What the hell!" He looked at Elise. "Well that guy is not in our guild but you can go fight him if you want a fight so badly." He said.

Zap closed his eyes, nak teleported to zap, and then teleported him away from the guild house the guild house floor ground then broke into pieces, and then it sinked, the guild house sinked with it.

Melonie covered her eyes and turned Katrina around "Now tell us witch way is the door, i wanna take Katrina home so she doesn't get nightmares.." Melonie said "I CAN FLY I DONT HAVE TO SEE THIS!!! AND YOUR NOT MY MOM!!" Katrina yelled "I'm the one who hatched you so i'm technically your mom!" Melonie said as Katrina and her started to argue

Barry walked behind Melonie and Katrina and grabbed both by the head and leaped back into his dark dimension. "Everyone in quickly!" He yelled at the guild crumbled.

Katrina eyes went crazy "NOT HERE AGAIN I SEE THINGS!!! HOLD ME!" Katrina said as she jumped into Melonie's arms "Uh-huh and you were saying about me not being your mom?" Melonie said with sass

Alex Went to Normal Requip and Jumped In, "Aye, That was Fun!" He said, Scratching the back of his head, "To bad it ended So Quickly..."< "HEY! IM GLAD IT ENDED!" Marshmallow Yelled,

"HEY! DONG IGNORE ME AGAIN!" Elise Said, Jumping in le Portal and Regretting the Second he Seen the Pitch Black Darkness....

Melonie looked at Elise and handed her Katrina "Get her back to my house, put her in bed, and if she has to poop....hold DA DOOR SHUT!! Do that and I'll fight ya later" Melonie said like mother "Save my soul from the horror.."Katrina said with her head spinning

"Well, If you need me, I'll Be Way over here" ALex said, Heading Far away from the Others, "Theirs something i need to Check", "Hey! Can i come?" Marshmallow said, "Come on Marsh"

"Alright, If i get to fight you!"Elise said, Running out of le Portal Like a Man Woman and Placing her in le bed, But First, Setting Katrina on le Toilet and Holdin le Door Shut.

Barry looked at the group then looked outside. "Uh guys, I think we forgot Dask and that girl he fough, I forgot her name. They might be at the bottom of this sink hole. Hey Melonie, want to go look for them with me? I may need extra help." He said.

"Um, i guess? let me just go grab 1 ice cube...you'll never know" Melonie said as she was reaching over the bar grabiing 4 ice cubes "I'm ready!^-^" Melonie said

Barry looked at Melonie then looked at the sink hole in the middle of the guildhall. "We are going to have to fix this place again. Alright let's go." He jumped forward into the hole. "Dark Dragon's Roar!" He shot the roar downward to slowly descent in the crater.

Last edited:
"I would make a ladder like Gray would, but i'm an ice dragon slayer not an ice make wizard..:'|"Melonie said kinda giggling a bit "Guess there's no other choice...HERE I COME!!!!" Melonie said jumping into the hole

When Alex Knew he was Far Enough, He Charged up a Attack to Test on the Darkness(DOnt ask how i Bended my Own Rules on the Curses, DO you even count Ankhseram Black Magic as a curse Anyways?) "Death Blitz!" He Said, Shooting 5 Small Black Orbs Into the Darkness, "It has been Awhile though, I',m Glad i Managed to Not Lose Faith and use it at the same time."

*Meanwhile, At the house*

Elise is Holding the door Shut for Dear life, Using Aluminum Dragon Spikes to Stay her ground, "DEAR GOD CAT! WHAT CRAWLED UP YOU AND DIED!"

Barry slowly descended into the crater. He looked around for a bit "Well, Dask should not be that far way." He said. He then felt something land on him and fell down. He looked back and saw Melonie. "Melonie! Why did you just jump in like that?" he asked a little annoyed.

Alex jumped out and went to his Flight Armor*First time seen on This Thread! It Discards his Grey Undershirt and Replaces it with a Cheetah Fur Short Shirt-like thing, Turns his Pants into Cheetah Fur Pants, And Sandals, So Somewhat Like Erza's, But what did you expect?* and Jumped down the Hole, Wall From WAll, SO he wouldn't fall to his death, "Aye! Anything i miss?" He said, With Marshmallow Struggling to Keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.