• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

"Good luck," Def said to Marin to see him off.

His mind went back to how he saw Prof. Maple leaving through the back foor of the lab and couldn't shake the feeling that something was going on.
"I've got to check on something at the lab, I can lead you there if you like," He said to Sam as he put his book away and stood up.

"Ok, Growlie, you're a bit big for the lab," He said and held up Growlie's pokeball which he immediately returned in to. Now that he was safely back on his belt he made his way to the lab.

"Hey, Jepson," He greeted with a soft smile.
"You must be busy today with these newbies," He said in a light joke.

[OOC: Figured Jepson, Maple etc will already know Def since he's lived there a while]

"Oh hey Def, we're certainly busy today, you're not wrong about that. If you're looking for Professor Maple, she's gone to do some errands. She won't be too long," Jepson said to Def. Jepson's Pokegear started to ring and Jepson immediately answered it and put it to his ear. Jepson's reaction to what was being told to him gave him a concerned look. "U-understood," Jepson said as he hung up and put away the Pokegear.

Charles looked at the device, as he smiled and nodded at Jepson, who gave him a map of the region, Bloka. He waved to him as the baby Dragonite squirmed in a slight motion, as he used one of his arms to keep a grip on him. He said to Scanner, "Okay, I've got a map... you said that you can download maps right? Well I think that there's a cord that's hidden in that socket behind."
Scanner replied as it saw Charles standing near a tree, "Well, yes I can download maps, just pull the cord and plug it into the device. I'm more than just scanning Pokémon you know!" It waited for Charles to pull the cord to the device, as it swung around its nozzle in slight motions.

Charles pulled out the cord from the right side of Scanner, as he plugged it into the device. Scanner wiggled its nozzle in a bigger motion, as it let out a slight giggle. Scanner said to Charles as it continued to laugh, "Okay, your map data is downloading now. This really tickles here, I'm not used to it am I? Your map data is now downloading still, halfway there at 50%, and now I'm done. Please take off the cord now, this seriously tickles!"
Charles replied as he saw a green led light from it, "Alright, looks like you're done buddy, that was quick. Here just hold still..." Scanner continued to giggle, as Charles pulled off the cord and placed it right back in his socket after he placed the device in his pocket.

"Umm, sure! I'd love to!" Gavin said, approaching Route 1. His Dragonair started to walk, but once it was a Dragonite, it would be easy to travel, and his feet would not be that good. He then was playing on his Pokedex a pokemon game, where the pokemon is a shadow, and you have to guess what it was. The first one was Togepi, and Gavin guessed it correctly. He shut the game down, and Destiny was on the ground, running around. He'd not know it would evolve, she just wanted to excerise.

Charles sighed a little, knowing he would have to go through Route 1 to get to Gronk City, where the Poké Center was that Jepson mentioned. The baby Dragonite sneezed in a rather loud motion, as purplish particles scattered into the air! Scanner said to the baby Dragonite while it tilted its nozzle towards a trainer that had a Dragonair, "Well, seems like somebody's sick here."
Dragonite replied in an angered tone, "Dragon! Dra!" Charles kept a tighter grip on him, as he squirmed while he took a glance at the Dragonair.

Yolie fiddled with her pokegear. She gave. Fake laugh, as if she was responding to something. Truthfully, no one had messaged her. She was struggling to think of a conversation starter with the trainer. Then first thing that came to her, she bkurtd from her mouth.

"My name is Yolie. Yoh-lee. And yours?"

Although Yolie had been walking for a while before she caught up to the trainer, she felt she could easily keep going. Route 1 was nearing its end, and she wanted to make sure she left a worthwhile impression. There were a wide abundance of Pokémon along the route. A family of ferroseed could be seen hanging from a pinetree. A nearby pond had a scene of a floating lotad squirting an azurikl, while a cherubi rode atop of the lotad. None of this spectacular nature caught Yolie's attention, as she focused on her pokegear and breaking the ice.

"Gee. My feet are killing me. When will we get to Gronk City?"

"According to my pokedex map, Gronk City is 0.1 kilometers away, aka 109.361 yards. Oh yeah. My name is Gavin, and this is Destiny, Indigo, Lightning, and Vikin-" he said, stopped when he noticed a baby Dragonite glance at Indigo, maybe rude.

Some what, the Dragonair did glance back, with a eye sparkle. It seemed like Indigo wanted to battle, but at the time, it also seemed like it wanted to battle.

However, then it seemed like the purple particles that were spawned kinda seemed a bit harmful to Dragonair. The Dragonair suddenly growled loudly, the sounds bursting out loud. Gavin had to cover his ears, or it could make him not hear anything.

Def tried not to interrupt too much with Charles still there, so he hung back a little to let them finish.
He was going to talk to him more when Charles seemed preoccupied but was interrupted by the phone call.
Well, it was no secret that whatever was being said seemed troublesome.

"Ok, what's going on, Jepson?" He asked, concerned but also not going to take any answer other than the truth.

Jepson looked to the right as if he was trying to think of something to say. He then looked at Def and said, "The Professor uh... found an injured Pokemon on her way back. So she's taking it to the Pokemon Center..." Jepson bit his lip and pretended to be busy with work. "Sorry Def, I'm a bit busy at the moment. You wanna come back later?" Jepson said acting as if he was distracted.

Charles continued to walk to Gronk City knowing that the baby Dragonite needed treatment as soon as possible. Scanner said to him as he started to run across Route 1, "Alright careful buddy, he's not doing too well, I think that we should get to Gronk City quickly now. You're only about 120 meters away, you should be able to get there within minutes. He's kinda panicking a bit right now, his cortisol levels are a little above normal, it's at around 98 μmg/100 ml."

Charles nodded at Scanner, as he continued to run to Gronk City. He quickly ran past the trainer that had a Dragonair, as the baby Dragonite squirmed in slight motions. Scanner kept monitoring him on his health, as Charles held onto Dragonite, while he placed Scanner on his holister with a snug fit.

Marin continued to head to Gronk City. Marin spent his time thinking of a name for his brand new partner Buneary. After thinking too hard, he decided. "It's best not to force a name for someone you haven't met for that long," Marin said to himself. Asura was fast asleep in Marin's arms, she had a small bubble growing in size and decreasing with every exhale and inhale she did. Asura filled the silence of Marin thinking with her quiet, cute snoring. Marin was caught off guard by the large gateway that led to Gronk City. "Woah, that didn't seem long at all. It seems like I'm the first out of all the new trainers too," Marin said to himself as he scanned the area. Marin steps got larger and quicker as he entered Gronk City. Marin entered and saw a rather quiet peaceful city, that had a small plaza of markets, selling everything from Pokeballs, berries and everything between. Marin decided to drop by the Pokemon Center to just take a break from traveling. He entered and sat down on a sofa that was against the wall beside the door. Marin carefully placed down Asura next to him, so she continued to snooze. Marin pulled out his Pokeball and sent out Buneary. Buneary seemed to be very happy to be out of his ball and to see Marin and Asura. Buneary jumped up beside Asura and gently nudged her to slowly wake her up. "Bun-Bun," Buneary said. Buneary was in a playful mood and wanted to have fun with Asura. Asura's eyes slowly opened and got greeted by Buneary. Asura jumped up and seemed to be in the same mood as Buneary. They leaped off the sofa and started to chase each other around the Pokemon Center. Marin gladfully watched as they had fun. Marin's eyes opened wide as he realised. "Rory, that's a good name for Buneary. Rory," Marin said to himself.

Def never took his serious gaze off Jepson while he waited for an answer. Stalling and not able to look him in the eye?

"Really now?" Def said and gave a sigh when he was even trying to get him to not pry any further. He looked around to be sure all the new trainers had left before speaking.

"You're sure awfully nervous if all she's doing is taking a pokemon to the pokecenter," He said softly, moving closer to Jepson and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"You know I could go help if she's in any trouble... If it makes you feel any better you can spare the details and just tell me where I should go." Sure, Def wasn't the most sociable, but he had respect for Prof. Maple and wasn't going to just sit and do nothing if she needs help.

Jepson quickly looked up at Def and held his hands up slightly as if he was pleading innocence. "Nonononono, that's not necessary. She's gonna be back soon don't worry," Jepson chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head. Jepson then pretended to reattend to his work. As he turned a piece of scrap paper fell from his desk which seemed to be buried underneath a few things. Jepson didn't seem aware of dropping the paper. The paper had some writing on it saying an address and a time that was going to be soon.

Minutes later, Charles had reached Gronk City, as he quickly walked to the Pokémon Center. Scanner said, "Alright, we're here, let's just hope that he'll be fine, I kinda feel bad for him." Dragonite continued to squirm in his arms, as his antennae twitched in a slight, nervous motion. His wings fell asleep, as they lied on his back, while he felt tired from staying up longer than usual.

Charles went inside the Pokémon Center, as he saw a boy that sat on a sofa that was against the wall, while it was also against the door. The baby Dragonite felt nervous, as he thought to himself while quiet cries could be heard, "Oh no... is this place what they called the P- Pokémon Center?! The place where you get those shiny, pointy thingies poked into you arms where they hurt so much?! I'd better get out of here, I'm sorry Charles, but I just can't do it!" Some tears began to rush from his eyes, as he covered his face with his hands.

Scanner turned its nozzle towards Charles after it scanned the crying Dragonite, as it said, "Oh boy... looks like Dragonite's pretty nervous, I'm going to have to assume that it's this place." He looked over at the boy, as he saw a Chikorita and a Buneary that chased each other around the area. He went over to the Nurse, as he said to her, "Well hello, I kinda need to tell you something here. My baby Dragonite is sick here, and I would like a check up on him to see what's wrong, and possibly a treatment. I understand if this might seem strange, but I think that this isn't normal with him, as he does sneeze some purple stuff sometimes." The baby Dragonite looked at the Nurse with a frightened look, as he curled up and continued to cry like a baby, while the sound was slightly quiet.

Marin noticed and watched the trainer and the Dragonite enter the Pokemon Center and walk up to the counter. Marin's curiosity about the irregularly small Dragonite drove Marin to walk closer the trainer and the Nurse Joy. Asura was running away from Rory laughing and having fun. However, the trainer holding the Dragonite rushing past her startled her tremendously. She had a very scared look on her face and watery eyes as she rushed to hide beside the bookshelf near the back of the Pokemon Center. Rory got confused with Asura's reaction and went up to comfort Asura. Asura was slightly curled up crying beside the bookshelf. Rory was interested in Asura's behavior as he didn't know how much Asura freaks out when it comes to any kind of social interaction. "Bun-Bun?" Rory said as he put his hand on Asura's back. Asura opened one eye and looked at Rory. Asura then leaned against Rory and started to continue crying but into Rory. Rory simply hugged Asura comforting her.

Def still felt suspicious of Jepson's behaviour and wasn't convinced that nothing was going on, but he also understood that he must be under strict orders not to reveal it. He could press further -- he wanted to press further, to be honest -- but Jepson looked on the verge of a panic attack at this rate.

"Alright..." Def said with a defeated sigh, turning to leave when he noticed the piece of paper falling from the corner of his eye.
His mouth gaped to tell Jepson he dropped it but he paused when he noticed there was an address on it and a time. Being sure he wasn't looking, he crouched down to quickly pocket the paper.
"Well, call if you need me," He said and finally left the lab, quickening the pace once he was out of sight and took the paper out to have a better look at that address. Huh, there's also a time... Surely it wasn't purely coincidence that it wasn't far off being that time now.

"Growlie," He said as he took hold of his Arcanine's pokeball and let him out, "We gotta roll, buddy, you up for a run?" He asked, to which Growlie gave a bark and bent his legs a bit so Def could climb on more easily.
Def took one last look at that address before putting the paper back in his pocket, "Let's go!" He'd say as he held on carefully to Growlie's mane as he took off running towards the destination.

As Gavin's dragon Pokémon gave off a strange tension, Yolie seemed quite concerned. She covered her ears when the Pokémon gave a sharp growl.

"Ow! Hey, what's wrong with it!" Yolie yelled. "Tell it to stop that! Does it want to fight?"

Yolie realised she hasn't seen Pokemon fight yet. She wondered where the fun was in fighting. Since she never had to motivation to watch one, she just assumed they fought just like humans do in wrestling matches.

Professor Maple had reached an abandoned warehouse that was located on the outskirts of Quinten City. As she approached the entrance to it, she scanned around the area to see if anyone was following her. Professor Maple sent out a Stoutland before entering the Warehouse. The Stoutland kept guard and made sure no one entered without it knowing.

Def was checking the map on his phone while heading to the address, seeming confused with how it was pretty out of the way and an area worn down from lack of use. "The map seems right..." He'd mutter to himself, having Growlie at a slow and cautious walk since they were just about at the destination.

Growlie eventually reached a wall and Def had him stop, "Ok... We should be here, according to this," He muttered, thinking how he'd never even seen this place before on his years on the island. Though, there was no reason for anyone to be out here, besides Maple apparently. Perhaps the address was nothing to do with Maple after all? He hopped down from Growlie and crouched down low to peer through a gap in a bush that was next to the wall, squinting his eyes a bit as he tried to make out that pokemon he was seeing.

Stoutland? He thought, that looks like Maple's Stoutland. Why in the world would she be at a place like this? Whatever the reason, he certainly didn't have a good feeling about it. For now, he'd remain hidden and observe, telling himself if she didn't make an appearance within a few minutes or if there was any indication of danger he'd be in there like a shot.

Stoutland tried remained focused on making sure no one gets near, but his intimidating face keeps breaking into a concerned look. Stoutland kept looking into the Warehouse, after hearing a lot of shouting and arguing from coming inside the warehouse. Stoutland forgot about keeping guard and just stared inside with a worried look.

Def couldn't help but notice how concerned the Stoutland looked, feeling his legs tensing as he was ready to just burst in there at any moment. His decision to do so was made not a moment too soon when he also heard the aggressive shouting and arguing going on, not being able to make out a word of it but the tone certainly wasn't friendly to say the least.
Growlie's ears also perked up and he nudged at Def's shoulder with his nose, not wanting to wait longer either.
"Right, let's go!" He said as he jumped back on to Growlie and he gave a bark before easily jumping over the large wall and raced towards the entrance.

"Stoutland, it's me!" He'd call to the Stoutland whom he had met before and hoped he recognised who he and the Arcanine are. If the Stoutland still maintained his guard and denied him entry then Growlie would stop in front of him. If not, he would keep on charging in to the warehouse to look for Maple.

Stoutland was alerted by Def suddenly appearing from the bushes. Stoutland stood his ground and went into his battle stance. His entire body went tense. Stoutland showed off his sharp teeth and squinted. Stoutland then lost all his hostility and looked back into the Warehouse after hearing a cry that sounded like Professor Maple coming from inside. Stoutland completely forgot about his orders and stormed inside to protect his trainer.

Growlie backed up a step or two when Stoutland did become aggressive, flicking his ears back to try show he wasn't planning to fight him.
"Woah now, I'm just here to help. Nothing good can be going on in th--" Def stopped talking mid-sentence from the loud cry that just came from the warehouse and Growlie didn't hesitate to charge after Stoutland.

"Maple! Where are you?!" Def called out loudly.

The inside of the warehouse seemed to have metal scraps, rubble and fallen parts of the ceiling cover the area. In the middle of the open room was Professor Maple on her knees begging next to three intimidating people with a black uniform and an R on their shirts and hats. They had a stern look at Professor Maple as if they were angry with her. The Stoutland roared as it galloped towards the men. It leaped high in the air unleashed a Hyper Beam aiming at the men. However, an Electabuzz leaped out from the shadows, and landed in front of the Evil Men, extended its arms and opened its palms. A forcefield was created in front of the Electabuzz and the Evil men protecting it from the Hyper Beam. A Toxicroak leaped from the shadows also. It's hand glowed purple and it used Poison Jab hitting the side of Stoutland launching in through the wall. The men then noticed the another couple of intruders, a guy riding on top of an Arcanine. "Attack!" One of the evil men commanded. The Electabuzz and the Toxicroak turned their attention to Def. Electabuzz unleashed a Thunderbolt and Toxicroak unleashed a Sludge Bomb.

Def's eye's widened in shock as he saw the scene before him. To make things worse, the men where clearly from Team Rocket... But Team Rocket disbanded? It was beginning to feel like a bad dream and he felt his gut drop at the thought that at least one of these guys might have a chance of recognising him from when he was in Team Rocket. He was fairly well known back then... for all the wrong reasons.

Either way, this personal worry was quickly put to the back of his mind as he had to defend his friend and her pokemon with everything he had.
"Shit," He mumbled to himself as the Electabuzz and Toxicroak were not hesitating to follow the Rocket's command.
"Growlie, Extremespeed!" He ordered as he jumped off Growlie and out of harms way from the on-coming attacks. Growlie gave a loud bark and lunged with incredible speed to try avoid the attacks as best he could, mostly being worried about that sludge bomb. The Thunderbolt felt like it brushed him a bit but despite whatever damage he may have taken he still headed full-throttle to attempt to land a hit on the Toxicroak. He'd try to get them both if they were close enough to each other, but if anything he will try to take care of one that had the advantage over his type.

"Maple! Run to me!" Def would call to the professor, hoping all the commotion with the pokemon would give her a window to run to him and away from those brutes.

Toxicroak had no chance dodging Arcanine's Extreme Speed. Toxicroak got hit with a direct hit and got launched into a tower of bricks destroying it. Electabuzz got furious at the sight of his ally falling. Electabuzz roared out a war cry and sprinted towards Arcanine, electricity started to surround his fists as Electabuzz got closer about to hit with a Thunderpunch.

Professor Maple didn't hesitate and sprinted towards Def as Electabuzz sprinted past focusing on Arcanine. Toxicroak buried itself out of the rubble and saw Professor Maple running to safety. Toxicroak leaped towards Professor Maple, as it got inches away from her. Stoutland roared and barged out of the rubble that covered it. It charged towards Toxicroak covered in a purple glow. It was using Giga Impact. Stoutland made contact with Toxicroak a moment before it reached the Professor. It made a loud bang as it Stoutland collided with Toxicroak's side. It made a crackling sound as Toxicroak got launched out the ceiling, flying so far away it could no longer be seen.

Growlie came to a hault when he made contact with the Toxicroak and watched it be launched from their current position, not spending too much time to watch it land among the tower of bricks as he still had Electabuzz to worry about. He gave a loud grunt from the Thunderpunch and was sent back a good few feet before he managed to get himself together and dig his claws in to the ground to stop himself, snarling and let out a loud roar as a ball of fire formed in his mouth and he sent a Flamethrower for the Electabuzz.

Def had his hand out for Maple as she came running to him, suddenly noticing the Toxicroak had picked itself back up and was headed directly for her. It all happened so fast but time felt like it stood still for a few seconds as he managed to reach far enough to grab hold of Maple's hand and pulled her against him to stumble back with her away from Stoutland's Giga Impact against the attacking Toxicroak. If it wasn't for his back ending up against the wall behind them he would have most likely fallen from jumping back and the impact given off from the attacks. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears from how insanely close that Toxicroak was to attacking them both, having Maple held tightly against his chest protectively and felt so thankful to her strong Stoutland in that moment. Can't beat a canine companion!

With a heavy sigh of relief, he looked at Maple with an expression that was a mix of worry and relief, "You ok? Did they hurt you?" He asked. The details on this weird rendezvous point between her and the Rockets could wait until they weren't in the middle of a battle zone.

[OOC: Looks like Toxicroak is blasting off again!]

Professor Maple looked at Def with a determined look. "I'll tell you when this is over!" She then stood confidently behind her Stoutland. The flamethrower hit the Electabuzz covering him in flames. The Electabuzz started to stumble backward, panicking from all the flames on it. Electabuzz then fell on the rocket grunts. Professor Maple squinted at the grunts. Stoutland growled and showed its teeth to the grunts also. Stoutland and Professor Maple then nodded at each other because they clearly had the same idea. "Stoutland use Hyper Beam!" Stoutland roared as he unleashed a Hyper Beam right towards the grunts. The grunts screamed in terror as the Hyper Beam got closer to them, they then got cut off by the explosion that was created on the impact. The grunts and Electabuzz soon followed Toxicroak and flew through the ceiling.
Professor Maple sighed in relief and Stoutland jumped on Professor Maple and started to lick her face. "Haha, thank you Stoutland," She chuckled. Maple then stood up and scratched the back of her neck after realising the awkward situation she was in needing to explain what just happened. "Th-Thank you Def, you saved me," She said.

Will was just outside of Gronk city, only five minutes walk out of its gates. He had been training hard with Wynaut and Squirtle, both of them were exhausted
"Guys, do you want to train some more?" He asked his Pokémon
"Squirt squirt squirt (don't say it m, don't say it, don't say it)" Squirtle muttered, fingers crossed
"Wynaut" Wynaut said
"Great!" Will said "how about this patch of grass, there seems to be something here"
Squirtle shook his head and followed will into the grass, when a Pidgey swooped out of the Grass
"A Pidgey!" Will shouted "quick! Water Gun!"
"Squirt (I'm so sorry)" Squirtle sighed as he blasted Pidgey out of the air with water, then Will threw a Pokeball at it
"Yes!" Will shouted "I caught a pidgey!"

Marin wanted to check up on Asura and Rory since they no longer running around playing. Marin got concerned as he couldn't see them at first sight. "Asura!? Rory!?" Marin exclaimed trying to see if they'll respond. Marin heard a faint "Bun!" coming from the back of the Pokemon Center. As Marin got closer he started to hear crying and sniffling. He got to where the sound came from but was still looking around because they were still nowhere to be seen. "Bun-Bun!" Rory yelled at Marin. Marin looked at Rory and saw Asura crying tremendously into Rory. "Asura are you okay? What happened?" Marin asked as he walked towards them. Asura looked at Marin after hearing and let out a loud cry before running towards Marin with streams of tears coming from her eyes. Marin picked her up and stroking attempting to calm her down. "It's okay I'm here now," Marin said softly to Asura. Marin then turned to Rory. "What happened?" Marin asked. "Bun," Rory said as he pointed at the person with the Dragonite. "Oh..." Marin didn't need Rory to explain since he understood what happened, just from Rory pointing at the trainer. Marin sat on the sofa again for a couple of minutes cradling Asura until she stopped crying. Rory sat next to them looking at Asura with a concerned look whilst it happened. Asura eventually calmed down and dozed off. Marin sighed in relief. "Oh thank Arceus," He whispered. "Buneary?" Rory said. "Don't worry about Asura, she'll be alright. This happens quite often, her anxiety is tremendous." Buneary tapped her hands together worrying about Asura. Marin pulled out his Pokeball and returned Rory to his Pokeball. Marin stood up and walked out of the Pokemon Center and headed to the Plaza to see what he could buy in Cronk City.

It had been a week since Jackson started his Pokemon journey. He made his way to Cronk City. Jackson was still getting the basics of Pokemon training, but he felt confident enough that he wanted to take on his first gym. After visiting the Pokemon Center, and after 20 minutes of wandering for the Plaza, he was a able to come across a small mart that sold Pokemon supplies.

Unfortunately, he also learned that there was no gym in Cronk City.

“So, where should we go, pal?

He looked down to his Pokemon, who walked alongside him. Bulbasaur looked up to him. “Bulba. Bulbasaur.”

Jackson didn’t claim to understand what Bulbasaur was saying, but he did understand the vine pointing out of his bulb. It was pointing towards a much taller boy wandering down the Plaza. The same way he just came. “What do you think, buddy? You think he might know where a gym is?” Bulbasaur gave a nod in response. “Well, what are we waiting for?” Jackson rushed up to the trainer with a wave and a smile. “Hey!”

"Oh, uh hey," Marin responded to the boy. Marin was caught off guard by the trainer and his Bulbasaur since he was looking at the medication that was on store seeing if there was any anxiety medication for Pokemon. "I'm Marin, and this is Asura, she's sleeping at the moment." Marin looked down at Asura and she seemed a lot calmer than she did the last time she was sleeping.

"Oh, hey, you two, nice to meet you both. My name's Jackson." Jackson looked down at the sleeping Pokémon. "How are you?" The sleeping Pokémon didn't respond. It just kept snoring. "So, what kind of Pokémon is that?" Bulbasaur kept to himself, probably not feeling the need to add anything to the conversation. Not that Jackson would understand him anyway. He usually didn't.

"It's a Chikorita, I've had it since before it even hatched from an egg. It only hatched a week or two ago. In fact, I was looking for medication for it in the market. What are you up to?" Marin asked. Marin then noticed Bulbasaur. "Woah, what's that Pokemon?" marin pulled out his Pokedex with one hand whilst still holding the Sleeping Asura in the other hand. marin carried Asura all the time so he didn't find it hard with just one arm. Marin scanned Bulbasaur with the Pokedex. " Bulbasaur, the Seed Pokémon. A young Bulbasaur uses the nutrients from its seed for the energy it needs to grow." Marin crouched down to Bulbasaur. "Hey there Bulbasaur,"

A smile appeared across Bulbasaur's face. "Bulba. Bulbasaur."

"Hey, I think Bulbasaur likes you." He looked again at Asura. "A Chikorita, huh? That sure is one cute Pokémon." Still, the Pokémon slept. Jackson couldn't believe that Martin had only had his Chikorita for a week. He only had Bulbasaur for slightly longer. "Well, I was just shopping for some Pokémon Supplies. But I was kind of hoping to find the Gym and get my first Gym Badge." Jackson scratched the back of his head. "But there doesn't seem to be a gym here."

Jackson's eyes widened as an idea entered his head. "Hey! If you're not too busy, why don't we have a battle?"

"There's a gym in the next town in Grioru City I've been told." Marin eyes opened as he got offered a battle. Marin looked down at Asura sleeping and remembering her anxiety attacks. Marin then looked back up at Jackson. "I uh...sure," Marin smiled at Jackson trying to play it cool after his little dilemma. Marin's eyes gazed over to the stands over again and he noticed a tub of pills with a tag saying. "Pokemon Anxiety Pills," "Oh thank god they exist!" Marin exclaimed before buying them without hesitation. "Thank you," Marin said to the guy on the other side of the little pop up Pharmacy. Marin then turned back to Jackson. "There should be a battlefield next to the Pokemon Center, should we go?"

"Sweet!" Jackson cheered, completely ignoring the Anxiety Pills that Marin picked up. Bulbasaur, however, seemed to pick up on it and nudged Jackson's leg. "Huh?" Jackson looked down to his partner. "What's up?"

"Bulba." Using the vine from his bulb, he pointed to Marin's hand. Jackson, finally looking upon it, clicked his brain on. "Anxiety pills? I'm not making you nervous, am I?"

Jackson couldn't see it, but Bulbasaur was close to smacking himself in the face with his own vine for Jackson's comment.

Growlie gave a disgusted sort of snort at the Electabuzz and the Rocket grunts, returning to be next to Def since it looked like Maple and Stoutland finally gained some control on the situation.

Def grinned and couldn't help but chuckle as they were all sent flying, guess that might even send them way back to Kanto.

It was nice to see Stoutland so happy to see their owner safe, what a nice bond. He looked at Maple when she spoke to him and smiled softly, "Of course, I'm glad I got here on time," He said, "Let's get you home, I'd like to know what mess you got in to here on the journey back."

Thank his lucky stars that the Rockets were sent flying before any possibly got a look at him long enough to find him familiar. He will have to do some research himself in to this apparent re-boot.

Gavin arrived in Cronk City, and he went directly to the Pokemon Center to probably heal his Dragonair. It got a bit sick from those purple particles, so Gavin sent the pokeball to Nurse Joy, and she checked on Indigo. Indigo was shocked every minute with purple lightning bolts.

Nurse Joy had to work hard; it took about one hour, and then Dragonair was healed. However, little purple circles surronded Dragonair likes rings, but it showed no harm. Gavin went to the nearest cafe and ate some sandwiches, and also his pokemon had food to eat.

Marin looked down at the anxiety pills then back up to Jackson. "Nononononono, these are for Asura, don't worry I'm good," Marin chuckled. Asura moved its position whilst sleeping and got more snuggled up to Marin's chest. Marin looked down at Asura and smiled at the cute position Asura was in. There was an awkward silence. "Oh sorry, let's head to the Pokemon Center then," Marin said as he started to walk off.

Professor Maple started to walk back to her Lab with Def. "So I obviously owe you an explanation. The grunts came to town and tricked me into meeting with them, they said they were researchers from Kanto or something. So I met them at the warehouse and it turns out to be some evil doers. They blackmailed me saying that I had to give them my research or they'll cause chaos everywhere in the city. So I accepted, I was hesitant to give them the important stuff, so I only gave them a part of my research when I went to meet them again. However, they obviously saw through my lie and started yelling and threatening to attack the citizens of the city. Then you came along." Professor Maple explained. Stoutland whined after her explanation because he felt bad for not saving her sooner. Professor Maple smiled and petted Stoutland's head. "Don't feel bad Stoutland, you saved me and stopped them. That's all that matters," Professor Maple said. Stoutland smiled after Professor Maple cheered him up.