• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region

"No problem," he said. "Anything else you looking to catch?" Lairon popped out again, and started running in circles as Kaleb sighed at the Steel type and returned it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy was training his Pokémon at the Auralian base. His Metagross and Gyarados were battling. Gyarados hit with Hydro Pump, but Metagross retaliated with Psychic and then Meteor Mash.

"Alright, that's enough," he said as he recalled them. "That new kid is starting to get on Angel's nerves. He has no idea what he's getting into," he muttered to himself. He knew how crazy Angel was, despite the fact that he was William's trainee, and not Angel's. He released his Pinsir and Gallade to train.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finna considered Asriel's advice; it was true. Storm wouldn't be in peak form until morning and Winnie still needed lots of training. She also had no way of knowing when her egg would hatch. "I suppose I should," she conceded. Remembering how long it took her to correctly throw a pokeball when she caught Winnie, she decided to go alone again. She really didn't need to put herself through that embarrassment. Also, she didn't trust these people fully; they might catch her potential catch while she struggled to get the right angle on her pokeball! "I'll be back later," she announced as she put Storm back in her pokeball. She paused at Jason's question. "That, I have no idea. The Auralians may have a lab for it but if so, I've never been there." And with that, she walked away.

Asriel watched her go, his eyes narrowed in suspicion. "Be careful with her," Asriel advised Jason. "Would you like to have a training battle?" he offered. They both still needed to train. While waiting for a response, he offered a pokeball to Cutie Pie, who had finished feeding and was now resting on his shoulder. "Cu!" she cried in delight as she tapped the button with her foot.

Finna went deeper into the forest, her shiny Stufful sniffing at the fallen leaves. The silver moonlight filtered through the leaves that stubbornly held to the trees as the various pokemon could be heard shuffling through the undergrowth or their nests. Winnie picked up an odd scent, like burned leaves mixed with sun warmed fur. Following the trail, she realized it was leading to the hollow beneath a large, dead oak tree. Wagging his stubby striped tail, he looked back at Finna who nodded her consent. With a viscous yet adorable growl, Winnie dived into the den. The entire tree shook as cries rang out from the den before a flash of flaming light poured out. Immediately following the light, Winnie was flung from den. An angry Magby followed him out, huffing a small flame from his small beak.

Winnie hopped back up with a growl. "Brutal swing," Finna commanded in her cool, commanding tone. Her Stufful dashed forward, excited for battle.

~~~~~
William, having left Halt with Angel, was wandering the halls. He didn't really have a goal, besides finding Drusilla, and came across Jeremy. Another member of the order he felt sorry for. Members like Jeremy and Sadie he always tried to bring under his wing; after all, he knew how it felt to be in the order against his wishes. "Good to see you Jeremy," he said to his trainee as he slowly walked by the man, Houndoom at his side.

"Alright," Jason said. He had a Magnemite, Zubat, Phanpy, and Slowpoke. 'Who to choose?' he thought to himself.

"You make the first move," he said to Asriel.

--------------------------------------------–-----------------------------------------------

"Pinsir, Gallade, return," Jeremy said, recalling them. "Hello William," he said blankly.

Jeremy wanted to talk to Halt, maybe talk some sense into that kid's brain. He smartmouthed Sire and Angel, who are the two people who you do not want to get on the bad sides of in this order.

"Any chance you know where that new kid is? Halt, I think his name was?" he asked William.

"Sure do; our King had me drop him off at Angel's office," William said with a scoff. He tried to be careful with his tone but he had more protection than your average order member. After all, Angel wasn't exactly reliable, just good at what he does. So William was their only reliable translator for Druslla and her visions; no one else put up with her enough to understand her insanity.

Jeremy walked over to Angel's office and waited outside for Halt to come out. He needed to have a talk with him about how to treat the others.

Meanwhile, Kaleb was helping Ace catch Pokémon.

"Anything else you wanna catch?" he asked her. He was waiting for his Lairon to tire out before he returned him again so that he wouldn't come back out again.

Halt nodded slowly. "I was expecting something a little harder. I mean, you are one of the toughest and strongest people here." He looked around the room. "All this stuff kinda looks basic. I mean, most of this stuff is quite simple." Halt walked over to the spicket. "I mean, this is just a spicket. Easy to use.

Lilith giggled as she walked up to Jeremy "Hey there--- You must be new here!" she squealed, her hands clutching the skirt of her dress as she walked around him. "Why do you need to speak to the maniac?" she questioned before giggling again "If your talking to him in free will you must be a maniac to!".
--
Ace shook her head "I'm ok with Rai right now..".

"It's not the maniac that I'm here for, it's his trainee," Jeremy said. "I need to warn him about how he acts towards Sire and the maniac."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rai. That's the nickname?" Kaleb asked. "It suits him." Lairon was a little tired out by now, so he returned him.

"Pancham!" his Pancham said in agreement.

Lilith pondered for a moment before chuckling "Okie Dokie!" she barged into the door walking up to Angel "Annnngggeeeeellll, Mister new trainee needs to talk to other mister new traineeeeee".
--
Ace nodded before she released Rai "Welcome to the team Rai!" she said. The pidove chirpped before landing on her head "Oh, okay then have fun there!".

Asher watched Finna go off by herself, he hesitated before decided to take his own path. As the gnarled roots by Asher's feet grew thicker, Monferno jumped up to the trees and traveled by swinging from branch to branch- in all honesty he felt that when his pokemon were in their balls they didn't get much attention. "Come on out Slurpuff!" commanded Asher as her released the confused looking pokemon, immediately jumped up and covered Asher's face in saliva, "Stop it-" protester the trainer, "There's a reason why you get the least time out of your ball." he groaned as he pried the pokemon off, Slurpuff then shifted to flight and floated oblivious ahead of Asher and Monferno.

Sadie glared a Darla, she was never the sweetest of trainers, but something had obviously put the older girl in a bad mood. She put a hand on Star's snout, leaning into the dragon-type slightly, "What's got your panties in a bunch." her high-pitched voice questioned as she still hadn't fully recovered from her fit. Sadie's eyes were always a blood-shot taint due to her lack of sleep, but when she got upset they gave an threatening edge to her otherwise pitiful exterior. Her gaze darted around her mentor before she rolled her eyes and pushed off of Star while doing her best to stare Darla down.

Ace looked down as she noticed a Scatterbug climbing up her leg "Oh hey there little friend!" she picked up the Scatterbug petting its head before tapping it with a pokéball, after it wobbled a bit it clicked making Ace chuckle "Wow, you really wanted a friend didn't you!".

"Hehe, guess you got more than you asked for," Kaleb said, referring to the Scatterbug. "Pokémon rarely allow capture like that. It must like you a lot."

Back at the lair, Jeremy just rolled his eyes and walked past Lilith and up to Halt.

"Be careful how you act towards this guy," he whispered. "I know from experience that he is one person you DON'T want to mess with."

Halt saw Jeremy walk up. "How about you just shut it. Just cause Im new, doesn't mean I need you to fight my battles. If he wants a fight, I'll give em a fight. Just it won't be an easy one." He said to him. Halt then turned away, but quickly turned around. "Now, hows about you get out of my face, hows that sound?"

"Do you mean almost as in we'll be there in 30 seconds tops, or almost as in its another 2-hour trek?"

Quilla looked to and fro, but didn't quite see anything that could be objectively defined as a 'camp'. Thus she concluded Spade's definition of 'almost' and her own were quite a ways apart. On the bright side, all her scouring led her to notice the simple hopping motions of a small bunny-esque Pokemon. She immediately squealed, almost dropping Tailgate in the process. The Buneary, startled by Quilla's outburst, kicked into high gear and fled into the shrubby.

"AH, I won't let you escape! Ignyx chase it down!"

Ignyx reared onto its rear hooves and neighed heartily, bursting into a mad gallop in hot pursuit of the Buneary. Following the lingering embers drifting from Ignyx's mane was Quilla who had also broken into a sprint, completely forgetting about Spade in the process. Needless to say, the startled Tailgate had also been carried along.

Angel looked at the three people ahead of him as he balanced a sword in his hand. Two trainees and an annoyance Micheal decided to keep around for some reason.

"At least one of you has a sensible head on their shoulders," he muttered before pointing the end of the sword at Jeremy and Lilith. "You two would do well to leave my office; I don't appreciate uninvited guests. Halt is the exception because I'm his mentor. On the other hand, I'll have this Growlithe broken by the end of the day. Halt, go with them until I'm done here; train or catch pokemon or something. Just give me a few hours," Angel instructed as he put the sword back so he could grab a pressure washer.

~~~~~
"Watch your tone, you ungrateful brat," Darla snarled at her trainee. "I've lost a pokemon in the field today; don't you dare think that I wouldn't make you go through the same," she threatened as her Gardevoir stood at the ready.

"Come on," she told her trainee as she turned to go back inside. "I need to get my usual team and then we're training!"

~~~~~
Asriel chuckled in excitement. "Awesome! Well, might as well let Cutie Pie get some action," he said as he released his newest pokemon. She buzzed around, full of joy as always. She once again tried to feed from the flower Asriel kept behind his ear. He waved her off but nearly swatted at her for it.

~~~~~
Finna was kneeling on the forest floor, covered in soot and slight burns, as her shiny Stufful approached her. Winnie winced; she was actually in worse shape than her trainer as she had gotten close to the live coal pokemon.

Still, Finna stood, the Macy's singed pokeball in her hand tightly. She caressed it proudly before hearing Halt's voice. Picking up Winnie tenderly, Finna walked in his direction. She was eager to show off her new pokemon. One pokemon for nineteen years and now she was to three in one day! She could barely believe it.

Halt shrugged. "Welp, see ya boss man." He took his leave, intentionally bumping shoulders with Jeremy. He headed around the building, getting his feal for locations. Soon, he found a door leading out to a forest. "Decent place to train, right Lucario? Maybe get something new?" He asked, and his pokemon nodded in agreement.

Sadie gasped as she touched Star's cheek, the Garchomps gaze narrowed on Darla as she nuzzled Sadie. The girl didn't say anything more, it wasn't that she was out of words or that she cared in the slightest for Darla's loss, yet she knew better than to disrespect her authority. She rocked back and forth on her heels before following her mentor. Sadie never grasped the concept of having more than one pokemon, she thought she was doing just fine with Star, but she knew better than to mention it to anyone.

Asher paused at a rustling in the nearby bushes, a new confidence filled his eyes now- and the Pangoro that jumped out did not even make the trainer flinch. "Slurpuff, trap it with a string shot!" commanded Asher, "Monfenro, make sure you land this Flame Wheel." the words slipped out of Asher's mouth like he wasn't even thinking about it. The wrapped up pokemon had no way to defend itself against it's opponent's scorching body. Yet despite it's injuries, the Pangoro stood again and let out a massive roar. "Fairy Wind! Ember!" yelled out Asher, and suddenly the gusts of sparkles picked up the flames and the attacks combined, hitting the Pangoro and knocking it out. Asher ducked to avoid Slurpuff's attempted cuddle before his eyes grew wide, that's what he needed to work on! If he could pair his pokemon up and create combination moves, he'd be unstoppable.

Jeremy stood firm.

"I was going to wait for Halt to leave but then she just barged in. Not my fault that she decided to open the doors." After the statement, he walked out of the room and went out to the forest to find a final team member. He saw Halt and Lucario and followed them, his hand the pokeballs of Pinsir, Gyarados, and Metagross.

Jason scanned his options for the battle, and decided on Phanpy.

"Time to battle," he said.

Lilith humfed as turned to the door "What ever" she said walking out the door. She turned and sat down on a bench outside, looking at her Partners pokémon "Oh puppeteer we will battle with some one soon, hey you know what? Lets go talk to big brother to see if he has any ideas!".
--
Spade starred at Quilla before chasing after her "Quilla! Wait up!" she yelled at the female. Tailgate screeched as she was carried along before huffing and leaping out of the trainers arms and chased after the bunny pokémon, Tailgate growled as she leaped on top of it "T-Tailgate this is not our ca-catch" Spade huffed. Tailgate looked back before tilting her head and removing her claws from the bunearys body.

"Here we are," Landon muttered as he stepped out off a Magnezone and onto the grassy terrain beneath him uneasily.

"Well we're here now," he stated as he gathered his things and began walking towards a forest the surrounded the lake he had landed in. While walking Landon couldn't help but play around with the locket that hung from his neck nervously. "It's been a while since I've been on my own," he muttered as he thought back to when he first became a Pokemon Trainer. Landon continued walking through the forest happily looking at all of the Pokemon going through the forest when a small figure caught his eye. It was thin and dark, Landon quickly began making his way past some trees before seeing a Sneasel on top of a Buneary. Landon jumped behind a tree hoping not to be seen by the Pokemon or anyone nearby.

Tailgate growled as she heard a small sound come from behind a tree "Snea!" she called out making Spade look at the tree "Uhm.. Hello?".
--
Lilith walked up to Sire 'room' and knocked on the door "Big Brother, Can I ask a question" she asked, her voice was now quiet and sweet.

Spheal had just shot down his 12 pidgeotto from the sky using Ice Ball. "Come on, Spheal. Not much farther." Halt said, complementing his pokemon on his work. Halt thought that breaking pokemon wasn't right, but he had to keep the look up. Spheal launched another shot at a bird, and the bird started to fall. But before it hit the ground, it headed right for Spheal. (Using my solo battle style, just action, no commands) The round pokemon rolled out of the way, so the bird hit the ground in a cloud of smoke. The pokemon they thought was a Pidgeotto, was actually a Pidgeot. The bird slammed into Spheal with an Arial Ace. Spheal was knocked back, but stood its ground. It fired another set of Ice Balls, each getting stronger. A few hit, but not enough to stop it. The bird soared up, and dropped down to Spheal in a Brave Bird. But before the hit, Spheal acted on his own, and lept over it. On Spheal's landing, he started glowing white. When the cover broke, a Sealeo was standing in place. It looked to the bird, and fired of a brightly colored Aurua Beam. The attack slammed into the bird, causing it to fall from the sky fainted.

Quilla Pov~

Quilla chuckled merrily watching in amusement as Tailgate lept from her arms and pounced onto the Buneary. Rushing over, Quilla flicked Tailgate's forehead playfully and pouted, then with a sing-songy voice she berated;
"Stealing another person's capture is detestable ya know~?"

Seeing as Tailgate had already done most of the work the only thing left was to pocket the wild Pokemon.

"Ignyx, trap it with Fire Spin!"

Ignyx snorted with displeasure, upset that Tailgate had snatched its first opportunity for battle, but still complied, whipping up a ring of flames that surrounded the Buneary. Quilla stared at the Buneary, slowly licking her lips. The look she gave was akin to a starved man who'd just been offered a feast fit for the kings of old.
Fetching a Pokeball from her waist she sailed the object through the wall of flames. The now slightly singed Pokeball collided with the Buneary's head before it devoured the petite rabbit. The Pokeball fell to the ground and nestled within a patch of burnt grass, shuddering thrice before ceasing, and Quilla, noticeably overly-excited rushed over and snatched the ball from the ground. She made a brilliant display of juggling the still hot object between her hands before managing to clip it to her waist.

"Let's name you Lu Yu."
She trailed her fingers around the contours of the Pokeball, feeling utter contentment.
~~~~~~~~~~
Claire POV~

Claire yawned, she lay sprawled quite snugly onto Luxray's back, her chin resting on her intertwined fingers which in turn found themselves in a comfy position within Luxray's abyss-black main of fur. The duo of Claire and Shan swaggered down the hallways of the Auralian order, though it was more of Luxray swaggering and Claire hitching a ride. They weren't heading anywhere in particular, just sauntering about to pass the time; something Claire found herself doing quite frequently as of late. For some reason, a reason which she might've remembered had she paid any attention to their earlier debriefing, almost the entire order was confined to the confines of their deary base. The restriction order left her feeling just as she looked, lethargic and bored half-way to death, and she took it upon herself to go out 'patrolling' hoping to find something capable of fixing either of those two problems. Her fingers traced her lips as she thought mischievously,

'You'd be surprised the gossip that makes its way through the ranks of a criminal syndicate.'

~~~~~~~~~

Qin POV~

While absentmindedly trotting through the undergrowth, partially preoccupied with the diagram Storm had drawn and thoughts of which Pokemon he should catch next, Qin was intrigued as his vision floated by a trio of leaves that appeared rather pale and discolored. The rather odd scene of a continuous green forest being broken by a blob of green a few hundred shades lighter managed to peak Qin's interest.
His fingers gliding across his belt and his holster of Pokeballs, Qin watched intently before recognizing the leafy patch as the topside of a Petilil. Upon even closer inspection Qin realized the paleness of the leaves were due to the Pokemon's injured state as its entire body seemed to radiate waifish feableness. Sighing gently, loosening the tension in his arms and letting them sink to his sides Qin walked up to the Petilil and carefully plucked it up, craddling it within his arms.

"I guess it's your lucky day. I've been looking for a new Pokemon, and you'll be an excellent addition once you're nursed back to full health."

The Petilil whimpered in agony, but its eyes held a soft silky determination.

"I've heard even veteran trainers struggle to let Lilligants bloom..."

Qin trailed off, a hint of contempt creeping into his voice

"Don't worry, you'll bloom magnificently...Dahlia...."

Qin repeated the name under his breath, letting it roll off his tongue, savoring each syllable and attaching to it the tone and charm befitting it. He concluded it was a beautiful name, the Dahlia represented elegance and dignity, and he would certainly foster Dahlia to be the ideal representation of her namesake.

Last edited:
Spade chuckled at Ignyx before looking around "Oh hey, we are right next to the camp! who would have guessed." she stated as Tailgate walked up to Ignyx and blowing cold air in his face "Sneasel".
--
Ace yawned as she walked back into the camp, laying down her sleeping bag she brought with her "Oh hey, I also brought a tent, its big enough for four of us".

Kaleb walked back to the camp with Ace, where Jason and Asriel were waiting. He started getting ready to call it a night, but he saw a flame in the forest and then saw two people. He recognized one, and the other he didn't.

"Hey Ace?" he said, pointing to the forest. "Look."

Jeremy watched Halt battle, and silently released Pinsir in case Halt found him.

"If he sees us, attack immediately. No holding back!" he told the Stag Beetle Pokémon, who nodded.

King Micheal was sitting on his throne, a large wheelbase desk pulled around so he could take care of the many business transactions, trainee progress reports, recruitment statuses, financials, and overall well being of the Order. They were flourishing in Alolan as the authorities were still keeping a close eye on the Aether foundation and most of the more illegal activities were attributed to Team Skull. Guzman, aware that otherwise his little family would be the joke of the region- and still kind of were- had an unspoken agreement to take credit for any crimes the Order committed in Alola.

As he was reading a document about the progress of the new harbor base in the eastern plains, he heard the throne room doors open. "Yes, my little demon child?" he asked Lilith. He had always referred to Lilith as such as a term of endearment. He knew it was her without even looking up from his work; only Angel and Lilith had the gall to enter the throne room without knocking and Angel avoided Micheal whenever he could.

~~~~~
Finna gave Asher a round of applause before going back to cleaning off herself and Winnie. Tearing off another stop of her ratty sweater, she tried to get the smudges off the golden pokemon's face.

"You did excellently; and against a fully evolved pokemon, no less!" She complimented.

~~~~~
Asriel realized that it was rather late but he still felt up to one more battle tonight. Figuring he hadn't spent much time with Spade, he decided to call her; pulling out his PPH, he turned on the communication feature. "Hey, Spade, where are you? How about one last battle before we turn in for the night?" he challenged.

~~~~~
Darla quickly retrieved the rest of her team that won the Sinnoh League and marched back out into the jungle with Sadie in tow. "You need more pokemon," Darla stated simply, her temper gone for the moment.

"And I'll prove why," she said as she released her Vaporeon and her Salazzle. "It was about two on one when I lost Charlotte. Let's see how well you do against those odds," she said, her expression cold as ice.

Lilith bowed her head before speaking "there's been nothing to do around here, is there anything you need me to do big brother?" her hands gripped the front of the large skirt she was wearing, her amber eyes looked at the sire with curiosity.

Micheal thought for a moment before nodding. "Actually, yes. Gather a few of the trainees. Perhaps Jeremy and Sadie, if they aren't busy with their mentors. Go test the survivors for me. Don't kill, just test," he stated very clearly, looking her in the eye as he did.

(OOC: I edited my last post so Spade has sometfhing to reply to as well)

Lilith bowed again "Of course big brother, I would never let you down". Her heels click along the floor as she ran around trying to find some of the new trainee's.

After awhile she found herself outside, she fianlly spotted Jeremy "Jeremy! Big brother said we need to test the surviors, we can't kill but we can battle, hey he also asked for Sadie know where she is? oh Halt hey, you could join us if you'd like!".

(OOC: again she has her ways, don't ask how she found them)

Last edited:
Halt looked away and shook his head no. "Not today, girl. I don't play around. Couldn't guarantee their survival." With that, Halt returned his Sealeo and ran off into the trees, in such a way that there was no trace back to him.

Jeremy rolled his eyes at Halt's remark and went with Lilith, and tried to help her find Sadie for the quest Sire had sent them on.

"So, he wants us to test the skills of the kids?" he asked. "Those pathetic children? They don't stand a chance."

Kaleb pointed at the flame. "That's a Ponyta. That was one starter offered by Oak. Wonder who's starter it is?" He ran over to the flame and saw Spade, Quilla, Tailgate, Ignyx the Ponyta, and a pokeball on the ground.

"Spade?" he said, knowing that Ace was behind him. 'So they found each other after all,' he thought to himself.

Spade turned her head seeing Kaleb and "ACE? what in heavens name are you doing here?" she asked her twin. Ace chuckled as she smiled "Why, looking for you of course, but I ran into the camp before I ran into you, so that's pretty much what happened". Spade shook her head before Tailgate growled at Ace "Tailgate calm down, that's my sister Ace", Ace's eye lit up "Oh wow a sneasel! how pretty".
--
Lilith smacked the back of his head "Don't be over confident trainee, Darla already got beaten by them so what makes you think you can beat them HMM?" she asked walking through the thick brush.

"Darla brought an Emolga to the battle, and their strongest member at the time is now on our side," Jeremy said. "Also, we won't be as heavily outnumbered. We can do 1-on-1 battles."

Kaleb chuckled at Spade's reaction to Ace.

"And who might this be?" he asked, referring to Quilla.

Meanwhile, Jason was sitting at camp, training his Magnemite and Slowpoke. "That's enough, you two," he said as he let them take a break.

Lilith rolled her eyes "And a starly beat one of her best pokémon..".
--
Spade looked back at Quilla before turning back to Kaleb "OH, that's Qin's sister, Quilla".

"Qin has a sister, too?" he asked in confusion. "One big family reunion. Qin is around here somewhere."

Jeremy once again rolled his eyes, but also shot back.

"I could beat you any day," he said. He released his Pinsir, Metagross, and Gyarados. "Think you could beat this? Think they could? I know for a fact any fire type could beat your entire team in one sweep, and that some of them have fire types, like that kid with the Charmeleon, or the girl with the Vulpix."

(OOC: How would they know about Ace? She JUST got there)
Lilith growled, "You think thats a good team, Hmm I bet I could beat you in five minuets".
--
Spade nodded "Yea, she fell off the boat only to have a lapras save her".

Quilla

Quilla waved in greeting, flashing a slight smile while she was at it,

"Yours truly, Quilla Mirage, pleased to make your acquaintance"

She stuck out her hand initiating a handshake.

~~~~~~
Qin

Qin fed Dahlia a few berries before tapping head lightly with a Pokeball. He would need to periodically call her out to get fresh air, and maybe if he could find some particularly fertile soil he'd let her take root for a while. However, right now, he had something else to concern himself with.

Looking straight ahead under the moonlight night he saw a small clearing and within it a group of Shroomish, along with a Breloom who stood protectively over them. Tonight was a good a night as any to evolve Rose, and the perfect targets were already waiting for him. Retrieving a razor fang from his pouch, one that he'd gotten flown in when Pidgeot had dropped by, he threw in an arc towards the shroomy Pokemon.

"Alright Rose- lets get down to business! Cross Poison!"

~~~~~
Claire

Just so happening to overhear the trio arguing amongst themselves, not like she was eavesdropping or anything, Claire found herself smirking. If they were going to test out the islands newcomers, then it'd be a rather interesting show, and one she wouldn't mind watching. At the very least they'd have a nice audience, even if said audience never showed themselves. Patting Shan's head lightly she motioned for him to continue walking, soon disappearing back into the order's Labrinth of corridors.

Asher jumped slightly at Finna's applause, completely oblivious to her before she had praised him the male trainer cocked a brow. "What happened to you?" he remarked after dismissing her praise. He walked around Finna examining her with his golden gaze intent on her and Winnie's burns, "Are you alright? Were you attacked?" he asked the`questions one after another not really giving time to answer in between.

Sadie looked up at Star hesitantly, it wasn't like Star wasn't strong- she was sure the pokemon could handle herself, but she knew Darla would show little mercy. Taking a step backwards to reveal the dragon/ground-type who was already readied in a fighting stance she nodded, "Alright." she muttered- honestly she had never lost with Star no matter how hard the battle seemed.