• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region

Kaleb

"Alright that's enough," Kaleb said. "I'm not playing any of your games, so stop speaking in riddles and just answer the damn question!" he yelled as he kicked over a nearby log.

"I'm tired of you and your 'Order' trying to kill us all the time! Just leave well enough alone and let us leave!" He was overcome with rage, a personality few people had ever seen in him before. Turtwig, frightened by his trainer's outburst, went back inside his pokeball. At the same time, Drapion came out and comforted his trainer.

"I'm fine," he said to the Scorpion Pokémon. "I just need a minute to think." And with that, Kaleb stormed off into the woods.

Jeremy

Gallade sensed the disturbance in his trainer's mind and quickly teleported them away.

"What are you doing?" he said to the Fighting type. "I almost had a hostage!" He stormed off into the woods, where he bumped right into Kaleb.

"You," they said to each other in unison. Kaleb put his hand on Pangoro's pokeball, just as Jeremy put his hand on Glalie's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quilla

Quilla stared blankly as Kaleb stormed off, she sorta agreed with him as Drusilla's words did indeed leave a lot of room for speculation. However, this lady was clearly a bit touched in the head, so Quilla thought that getting something comprehensible was already a very good start. Now that the situation was diffused and things seemed significantly less...deadly, she gave some thought to Drusilla's riddle, particularly the last phrase. 'The King was watching?' Quilla followed Drusilla's gaze to a group of trees a short distance away. From Drusilla's words, one of those trees definitely had some means of recording images, but... knowing that still didn't tell her which tree it was...

Drusilla cuddled close to Qin as the effects of sleep powder started taking affect. She didn't want to sleep but she just felt so tired all of a sudden. "My William is always looking for a chance. Your group is the chamce," she said as though this was supposed to be a ground breaking revelation. To her, it rather was. To be able to leave this place with William and Angel, to see them both smile, it would be wonderful.

"A chance for what, Drusilla?" Asriel asked her as she dozed off. But the older woman was already asleep, her Noctowl softly preening her hair. "So what do we do with her?" he asked the others. "She never confirmed she is Drusilla but based on Finna's description, she's crazy enough to be. She seems to like us so we could try to keep her for information but then we could be putting a target on our backs. How did she get out here, anyway?" he thought out loud.

Kaleb and Jeremy

The pokeballs were thrown into the air as Kaleb and Jeremy initiated a battle. Pangoro and Glalie stood face-to-face.

Bullet Punch collided with Ice Beam, Circle Throw hit but Glalie retaliated with Ice Shard, it was a battle of hits and returns until Glalie went in for Sheer Cold. Pangoro easily dodged the attack, and hit Glalie with Sky Uppercut, knocking it out of the battle.

The battle progressed slowly, Metagross defeating Drapion, Turtwig defeating Gyarados, Charmeleon defeating Pinsir, Gallade defeating Charmeleon and Pangoro, Ninjask defeating Gallade, Metagross defeating Ninjask, until finally they both had one Pokémon left each.

Turtwig and Metagross.

Turtwig had an advantage, as it knew a few Ground and Dark type attacks. It was able to land a couple Crunches before being hit by Hammer Arm. The super effective attacks didn't faze Metagross that much. The two battled for a long time, both trying to gain the upper hand, with Metagross eventually landing the Meteor Mash that would lead to one trainer's loss.

Turtwig was hit by Meteor Mash and Metagross had pinned him to the ground with its foot. But then, Turtwig was enveloped in a white glow, and Metagross was sent flying off of him after he evolved into Grotle and used Solar Beam!

Metagross landed hard on the ground, and Grotle landed another Crunch. Metagross tried to use Psychic, but it was too late, it was already losing consciousness, and with that, Kaleb won the battle.

Halt rode over a forest on his Flygon. The Vibrava he caught evolved recently. As he landed his pokemon, a shadow grew behind him. As Halt turned, a Gengar ran around. Flygon, though, hit him with a Dragon Claw. The Gengar was hit and reacted with a shadow ball. Flygon wacked it back using a Sonic Boom. Gengar was hit with the Shadow Ball now. "Wait." Halt said to Flygon. He took out a dusk ball and tossed it at the Gengar. The ball shock some and made a 'chink' sound.

Asher, paused slightly when Jason came into play, a head-ache took control of his body and paralyzed him. It was then suddenly, when Finna was yelling to run, that Asher snapped back to reality and shook himself. Only in time to see the large attack that was focused towards the group. His eyes flashed between Swirlix who used protect and Finna, Asher then shoved away form his pokemon and ran towards the girl- he watched Jason fly in one direction just barely able to grab Finna and protect her using his body as the pair flew the opposite way and hit a rock. Asher sputtered and attempted to look at Finna but fainted before he could check her condition.

Sadie smiled and cuddled the Tangela by her side who she had dubbed Viner until the small pokemon nudged her back. She then dropped the grass type and patted Star's muzzle. Marching back with a proud grin across her lips, Sadie walked with Viner and Star behind her until voices in the distance caused her to pause. Peering through the bushes, an odd scene caught her attention. It seemed to be a few of the shipwrecked trainers with... Drusilla? Sadie gasped before covering her mouth, she then licked her lips and puffed her hair before revealing herslef to the group.

Kaleb and Jeremy

Jeremy lunged at Kaleb in an attempt to grab him. He grabbed him and tossed him into a tree. Kaleb quickly healed his Pokémon and sent out Drapion.

Jeremy backed into a tree as Drapion sized him up and grabbed him. He flung Jeremy into a tree. Kaleb grabbed him and punched him repeatedly, eventually knocking him out.

"So what am I going to do with you, huh?" he said. "Kill ya? Hold you hostage? Torture you?" Kaleb kicked Jeremy in the gut. "I'm bringing him back to Asriel and the others. Hopefully he stays out long enough for me to get there."

He dragged Jeremy across the ground, until he finally got tired of it and had Drapion dangle him with his claw. He eventually found Asriel, Qin, Quilla, and Drusilla again, but was surprised when he saw Sadie with them.

"Who is this?" he asked. "Another one of your friends, Drusilla?" Drapion came out of the forest and dropped Jeremy on the ground. "Well, if it is, it's an Auralian party, because I managed to capture one in the time I was gone."

Qinlan

Qin glance at Sadie with disinterest,

"Another grunt? To think entire groups of you Auralians would all jump out at once."

He sighed, seemingly not thinking much of the girl. He figured she wouldn't be trigger-happy enough to start a fight, after all, she was outnumbered 4 to one now that Kaleb had returned.

"So, what's your deal? Are you hear to pick a random fight? or are you hear to spout sophistry and nonsense? Whatever it is please do go on, we've got all morning and at this point, I don't think I'll be able to fall back asleep."

Despite his near flippant attitude towards the girl, Qin was of course on alert. Who knows how many more Auralians would jump out behind her... 5? 10? 20? The mere thought induced headaches.

"Ah by the way, will you be taking this one with you? Or shall we keep her?"

He waved gesturing to Drusilla who, completely oblivious to their supposed relationship as enemies, had fallen asleep coddled right next to him. Looking down at the sleeping woman Qin's brow furrowed, on second thought, even 20 grunts wouldn't be as troublesome as her.

Kaleb

Drapion stepped in front of the group, glaring Sadie in the eye with his menacing stare.

Kaleb grabbed one of his pokeballs in case Sadie engaged. Suddenly, Jeremy woke up.

He looked around, and immediately sent out Gyarados. Kaleb instantly threw the pokeball he was holding, which happened to be Ninjask.

But then, Pidgeotto dove out of the sky and slammed itself straight at Gyarados with Aerial Ace.

Finna, barely conscious against the rock she ask Asher had slammed into, took in the damage. What pokemon hadn't been in the line of fire had been blown back by the shockwave. Asher and Jason were unconscious as was Storm.

Angel and his pokemon, who hadn't been able to escape the shockwave, stood and shook themselves off. Angel chuckled as his Salamance landed and offered the dragon a pat on the head for a job well done. He sheathed his swords and approached the fallen girl, to hurt and stunned to move.

"You survived that? I half expected your brains to be splattered all over the rock. But you always were tough. Hope you get better soon; you have task to complete," he taunted as he walked away. He had wanted to play more but she was so hurt already he was worried he'd break her. The king wouldn't appreciate that. He paused as he left, grabbing Jason before continuing his trek. He could tell he would be in trouble so he figured bringing one back would smooth things over.

Claire

Claire burst through into the clearing rather excitedly. She found herself smack in the middle of a 4 vs 3 and she was ready to even the odds! Or at least that's what she would have liked to have seen. Instead, her face fell as she realized that her 'teammates' had apparently eaten a face-full of dust even before she'd arrived.

One of their supervisors was passed out - coddled against one of their enemies -, Jeremy still had some of the telltale signs of having been beaten up and Sadie stood there blankly as if she weren't even sure what to make of the situation. Even worst their opponents didn't even look worst for wear, 3 of them were practically untouched and seemed to have the most relaxed of expressions; as if they hadn't been in battle but had instead woken up from a nap feeling completely refreshed. Of course that wasn't the end of it, it would appear only one of their opponents had even summoned his Pokemon and at first glance it would appear he had defeated the trio of auralians without breaking too much of a sweat.

Claire flushed with embarrassment on behalf of her 'comrades', this... was a bit too pitiful... No?

Her initially excitement had been all but smothered and she now had a wry smile on her face,

"well then...this wasn't what I was expecting... "

Kaleb saw Claire bursting through the bushes. "So it's even now, huh?" he said. "Time for a 4v4!"

He returned Ninjask, as Pidgeotto was busy hitting up Gyarados, and Pidgeotto kept attacking constantly. Gyarados landed a Hyper Beam after a few hits, sending Pidgeotto flying. She hovered above Gyarados before sending a Twister in his direction.

Jeremy suddenly tossed Gallade and Pinsir's pokeballs, and it was now 3 against 1 for Pidgeotto. Kaleb retaliated by sending Ninjask back out, and Drapion jumped into battle as well, sending a Fire Fang straight at Pinsir, while Ninjask went for Gyarados with repeated Fury Cutter attacks.

Sadie listened to Quin before putting her hands on her hips and stretching. Star came up behind her followed by Viner, she reached up to stroke the large dragon's cheek before shrugging at the boy's complaints. "Oh, have my comrades troubled you?" she cooed in sarcasm, "Pick a fight?" She bit her lip in thought. "Well, after what you've done to my dearest dearest friend-" she pointed to Drusilla cringing slightly before shrugging, "I'd say I've got no choice." she then giggled. She looked up at Clair before grinning, "Alright Star, Dragon Rage!" commanded Sadie suddenly with a finger outstretched towards her opponents.

Asher, groaned as he flung both hands to his aching head. Attempting to slow his breathing, Asher looked towards Finna- who was alive and smiled before falling backwards. Despite being the one who actually hit the rock, Asher was a lot bigger than Finna, he still seemed to take less damage. He shifted slightly and looked at the crater ahead of him, his pokemon all lay fainted; Jason and Angel were both gone; and his whole body was sore. Asher propped himself up, before standing and switching so he was in front of Finna. "No time to nap-" he said although he obviously didn't agree with himself an extended a hand to help the girl up.

Pinsir lunged for Ninjask, but it used Double Team repeatedly, and Pinsir had no idea where it went, and was busy trying to find it. Pinsir collided with multiple trees trying to attack Ninjask, while Ninjask was easily landing Fury Cutters and Giga Drains.

Gyarados flung itself straight at Pidgeotto, who dodged and used Aerial Ace, smacking it to the ground, and then readied another Aerial Ace, aiming for Viner.

Drapion's Fire Fang missed Pinsir, but kept flying straight for Gallade, hitting him in the face. Gallade tried to hit with Psycho Cut, but Drapion grabbed him with his claw and smashed him into the ground.

Ninjask flew straight towards Star, appearing and disappearing with Double Team, readying a Giga Drain.

Qinlan

Casting a fleeting glance over to the bruises on Jeremy's face Qin chuckled.

"Trouble is a strong word, though I guess some morning exercise won't hurt."

As Qin reached down to retrieve Rose's Pokeball he suddenly thought better of it, his hand sliding right past Rose's Pokeball and landing on Dahlia's.

"Hmm, I think I'll take back burner on this one, QiQi, she's all yours. Dahlia, Leech Seed!"

While retreating to a position of support further behind his companions Qin released the fledgling Petilil which immediately followed his orders, scattering the parasitic seeds through the air towards Star and Gyarados.

Quilla

Still rather lost in thought Quilla was caught off guard by her brother's words. Luckily, she was able to respond with something intelligent like,

"Eh?"

This elicited a series of snickers from Qin to which Quilla flushed slightly. Lulu was still on the field but for obvious reasons Bunearry vs Garchomp didn't sound like a very fair fight. Snatching Ignyx's Pokeball from her waist belt - and giving a few loving caresses for good luck - she let the Pokeball soar through the air. The flashing light of a released Pokemon was immediately followed by a resounding neigh and a noticeable increase in temperature.

Quilla, without wasting any time let loose a string of orders.

"Let's deal with that Dragon Rage first, Nyx, Fire Spin! Lulu, go for a ride~"

With cries of compliance, both Pokemon sprung into action, Ignyx releasing a vortex of flames to combat Dragon Rage and Lulu using a series of hops to mount herself on Nyx's back.

Claire

If Claire had to guess, that grin Sadie gave her was her cue to get in on the battle, and that was exactly what she planned to do. Vaulting off Shan Lei's back and landing on the floor Claire immediate thrust her hand out, pointing savagely at Kaleb's Ninjask.

"Not so fast mister, Shan Lei, Charge Beam!!"

Sparks flew from Shan Lei's fur as numerous tendrils of thunder arced off his body towards Ninjask. The predatory Pokemon let out a low, but rather intimidating howl and its eyes began to gleam with a sinister light.

As Charge Beam flew straight towards Ninjask, he outmaneuvered it with ease and changed course to Shan Lei, attacking her with Fury Cutter. Pinsir got up and lunged at Ninjask, but he disappeared again with Double Team and Pinsir instead went flying towards Shan Lei.

Drapion had Gallade pinned to the ground, and he repeatedly used Cross Poison on him, while Pidgeotto flew straight towards Star, readying a Twister attack.

Kaleb noticed what Qin said and rolled his eyes. "He didn't injure himself, I beat him up," he said. "That's why Drapion had to drag him all the way here. We battled, and I won, but he tried to attack me, so I beat him up instead."

Drapion flung Gallade in the air, and he went flying, right into Pidgeotto. They both fell to the ground, with Gallade on top of Pidgeotto. She struggled to get up.

Ninjask flew towards Gyarados, hitting him with Giga Drain, enclosing him in a green circle and constantly draining his health. Gyarados tried to hit him with Hyper Beam, but missed due to Double Team. Ninjask finished him off with a Fury Cutter, and Gyarados was down.

Jeremy tossed the pokeball containing Glalie, and he went straight for Ninjask. He used Ice Beam, knocking Ninjask to the ground. He took a lot of damage, and Double Team stopped working as he smashed into the ground below. Pidgeotto kept trying to get Gallade off of her, but he had her pinned down. Drapion tried to grab Pinsir, but he dodged and readied a Guillotine attack.

But then, Pidgeotto started glowing white, and Gallade was blasted off of her as she evolved into Pidgeot! She flew into Pinsir with Aerial Ace, knocking him out of the air and stopping the Guillotine. Glalie tried to hit her with Ice Beam, but Drapion grabbed him and used Fire Fang.

Ninjask got up and flew towards Viner, readying Fury Cutter. Glalie tried to use Ice Beam once again, but Drapion grabbed him and flung him in circles. Glalie's attack was still charging up, and when he stopped spinning, Ice Beam launched, right in the direction of Ninjask, Viner, and Star.

It had taken a while but Azure and Lusekina had entered the Tundra. Azure shivered. "Man, I know tundra was cold but this cold I didn't expect..." They walked on until a sort of snowstorm started. "We should find shelter, should we?" Lucy asked, and Azure nodded back in agreement. They stumbled upon a cave, a perfect place to hide. "Now we need a fire. Ikirio, help us here." He sent out his Oricorio, but it didn't know how to create fire (Revelation Dance is learnt at lv. 40). "This thing is a fire type! Ugh whatever... Well, we have to create a fire ourselves." He took two pieces of wood out of his bag, and started rubbing them on a piece of stone. After a minute of intense rubbing and gathering wood from bags, a fire started. "There we go." The fire crackled and warmed the two in the harsh snowstorm. Azure's eyes fell on a glow, a reflection of light from the cave's wall. "And what might this be?" He pulled and pulled. He hurt his hands, but he knew he had to get it out. He gave it one very hard pull, which made it come out and made Azure fly back against the wall. "That hurt... Lumina..." He sent out Shiinotic and it used Moonlight. It knew what to do. "This looks like a fossil. I need to show the others that!" He put it in his backpack, and every time the moonlight touched the fossil, it would glow, very visible to the others. "I'm going to call this a night." But Lucy was fighting a Mareep using her Mawile. She caught it. "So, you found a fossil? That's nice. Let's go to sleep." They went to sleep around the fire. Even though it might have been day, in a snowstorm there's no day or night. They hadn't slept for two days...

Finna:

Finna shakily reached for Asher, grasping his hand with hers. Even to her, her skin felt cold and clammy. Using him to haul herself up, Finna, still in a daze, hobbled over to her fallen Zebstrika, trying to rouse her.

(OOC: I had meant to write four characters but i was so tired i could only get out something for Finna)

Asher
Asher gulped at Finna's condition, but he knew bringing it up wouldn't help anything. He walked past Finna to look for Jason, who wasn't anywhere in sight. Asher's gaze grew slightly lighter when Geodude rolled up to him and winced before retreating to his pokeball- "Slurpuff!" Asher rasped, for some reason it seemed the fairytype was immune to getting injured, and sure enough Slurpuff came floating clumsily form the trees unharmed and tongue lolled out happily. Monferno wasn't to be found either, looking back at Finna Asher sighed, he then used a hand to aid his throbbing head again and groaned. "He got away, he was so damn strong that he got away." he muttered in a hushed tone.

Sadie
Sadie watched Star avoid a few attack before firing back, when she got hit unexpectedly Sadie narrowed her gaze. "Fall back!" she then commanded calmly, Star snapped her gaze back to her trainer before rolling her eyes and continuing to fight. "Oh, don't waste your breath my little dragon-" Sadie cooed as she picked Viner up- " it is obvious that we would win, however let's save this game for another day." she then simply began walking away. Sadie grinned as Star lifted the girl onto her shoulders, she then hissed before jumping up and flying awya with Sadie and viner.

Claire

"@%%!&(*)(^&|"?~>|"

A million and one expletives rushed through Claire's head as she watched Sadie make a getaway, quite clearly, she wasn't exactly big on teamwork. Needless to say, Claire was utterly infuriated that Sadie had ditched, seeing as Drusilla was out cold and Jeremy had done nothing but get his ass handed him this whole fight, Claire considered herself and Sadie to be the only competent members of the team. Now that the only person she could even think about relying on had taken flight it seems it would be her against the quartet of trainers. On the bright side Jeremy could be a meat shield or something, she didn't care what he did as long as it didn't interfere with her battle.

Of course, she was going to stay and play with these trainers a little longer. However, with the change in the situation, she'd need to use all her Pokemon in this battle.

"Noire, Qysi let's give em hell~"

With consecutive flashed of milky white light Noire, the Axew, and Qysi, the Murkrow were added to the field of Pokemon. Seizing the initiative Claire rapidly made a series of orders.

"All three of you, fall back! Qysi, Haze! Noire, scatter shots of Dragon Rage! Shan Lei, stand by with Charge Beam!"

All three Pokemon acted, falling back and placing distance between themselves and that of the opposing Pokemon. Shortly after Murkrow whipped its wings filling the field with a Haze of mist that obscured everyone's vision. Noire then proceeded to rapid fire Dragon Rage at random into the haze. It might not hit anyone, but then again it might also hit quite a few of them. Either scenario was fine, as the opponents would only fall further into her pace the longer the situation drew on for.

Surges of lightning arced across Shan lei's body as it prepared a Charge Beam, not long after Claire whispered a few orders to it.

"If you see someone trying to clear the Haze let them have it. That goes for you as well Noire."

Claire smirked, she ensured that they'd be trading the mist for a hit. After all, it would be near impossible to dodge an attack you can't see while staying stationary enough to disperse the mist. Shan Lei could easily see through the mist and was fully capable of launching an attack accurately as the opponent tried to scatter the mist. On the other hand, Noire's attack would follow promptly after, even if the Haze hadn't fully dispersed she could easily attack in the same direction as Shan Lei which would practically guarantee a hit. The short pause caused by the Charge beam would be more than enough time for the Dragon Rage to close in.

Ace grunted, she slowly walked out of the tent watching as the Haze covered the battlefield "Rai, come on out" she whispered, as white light formed as Rai escaped his Pokeball. Approaching the cloud of Haze Ace pointed to it as Rai chirped "Gust! Lets clear this haze!" she called out, Rai obeyed flying into the air using a strong gust clearing the battlefield.
--
Spade was running back as she approached she spotted Ace's Pidove clear the field of the Haze "Tailgate, Ice Shard!" she called, Tailgate grunted before throwing the shards of ice at Claires Axew.

(OOC: I hope this is okay, again don't really know whats going on so this is the best I got)

Angel:

As he walked, he recalled the rest of his pokemon, leaving only Gallade and Linoone to walk with him. "Gallade, get us back to Drusilla; it's time to head home." he ordered. Gallade immediately complied.

When the teleportation ended, Angel had to freeze for a moment to understand the chaos he was witnessing. Drusilla sleeping on the ground with Noctowl standing guard over her, Claire fighting with everything she had, Jeremy losing miserably to a much weaker trainer, and Sadie flying away like a coward. "Looks like I showed up at the perfect time," he chuckled before have Gallade send out a simple phsycic pulse to everyone in the clearing, to pause the battle and get their attention. It also served to wake up the now drowsy Drusilla.

"Claire, who said a party could start without me?" he joked as he grabbed his pokeballs.

Asriel:

Having sent out Cutie Pie to see if Amy more Auralian thugs were hanging around, Asriel was now trying to decide what he should do. He had tried getting closer to Drusilla, the only non aggressive order member they had met so far, but her Noctowl hadn't allowed it. The bird was now trying to find we're Drusilla had her pokeballs- where did she keep them in that red dress anyway?

Then Angel showed up. "Oh boy... Ahh!" He cried as the psychic pulse hit him. It felt kind of like someone had taken a tuning fork and pinged it inside his head.

Finna:

Choking back a sob at how unresponsive her lifelong companion was, she returned the electric zebra. Barely managing to catch what Asher had said. "Of course he is... the only order member stronger than him is the king himself," she said, staying wheree she was.

Then she left out a growl and pushed herself up. Her face was a mask of fury as she walked towards Asher. "We need to find the others before he does," she told him as she started limping in the direction Angel had gone.

Spade turned her head after hearing Asriel in pain "Asriel! Are you alright?" she saw Angel and narrowed her eyes Tailgate at her side as she huffed "Who are you?" she asked. Tailgate growled as she looked up at her trainer, Spade returned the look before they looked back at Angel.
--
Ace had no idea what was happening, Rai landed on her shoulder. Her eyes flipping between Asriel Spade and Angel "What is going on!" she groaned placing her head in her hands as her head shook "Honestly I'm so confused!".

Claire

"Oh, don't be that way~ I was just getting them ready for you~"
Claire responded in a sing-songy voice to Angel's joke while internally she cursed him for kill stealing ruining her perfectly devised trap. Despite her annoyance, she knew that 'a kingdom divided against itself is brought to destruction', and she tacitly delegated the role of leader to Angel. Trying to be 'alpha' and act on her own would be rather stupid no matter how she looked at it. But, that wasn't to say she'd need his help or anything, she was fully confident of being able to leave the battlefield as she pleased, even with all these enemy trainers. Fishing two Pokeballs from her belt she retrieved Qysil and Noire, before retaking her position atop Shan Lei's back. The Pokemon and rider then made their way over to Angel in a few quick bounds.

Quilla

For lack of a better word or group of words, Quilla was dumbfounded, befuddled, bemused, and utterly confused. Though apparently, the turmoils of a fair maiden such as herself meant nothing to their opponents. She staggered back wincing in pain as Gallade's Pyscho cut brought on the largest migraine she had ever had the pleasure of being acquainted with. Even as she stumbled an errant root sent her toppling to the ground, rewarding her a new set of scrapes and bruises. Still rather woozy Quilla struggled to her feet and stared at the most recent newcomer, her Pokemon simultaneously retreating to her side in concern.

Ninjask dodged the Ice Beam once again and turned towards Glalie, hitting him directly with a Fury Cutter and sending him flying straight into Gyarados, who toppled to the ground. Pinsir got up and jumped at Ninjask, and grabbed him in his claws. He crunched down hard with Vice Grip, before starting to attack with Guillotine.

But then, Charmeleon and Grotle jumped out of their pokeballs, and Charmeleon blasted a new attack right at Pinsir and Ninjask, hitting Pinsir directly in the face. Kaleb recognized the attack immediately as one of the most powerful Fire type moves there is.

"Inferno!" he exclaimed as Charmeleon bit down on Pinsir with Fire Fang. Gyarados charged at them, but Grotle slammed an Energy Ball into him and then used Crunch, biting down hard.

"So the rest of you wanna join the party, huh?" Kaleb said. "Alright, let's go Pangoro!" He sent out the Dark/Fighting type, who growled at Jeremy. Jeremy sent out Metagross, who backed away from Pangoro and used Meteor Mash, aiming for Drapion.

Charmeleon blasted another Inferno, trapping Pinsir and Metagross in a circle of fire, before jumping through the flames and blasting both of them backward into the flames with Flamethrower, causing massive damage to both of them. He quickly prepared one final Inferno, and blasted it straight at them, causing smoke to envelope the entire battlefield.

When the smoke cleared, Jeremy looked over to see that Metagross and Pinsir were both on the floor, unable to battle. Kaleb smirked. Jeremy returned them and sent out his Pupitar, and began using Harden repeatedly.

Ninjask started to use Giga Drain on it, and it watched as the Bug/Flying type circled around it, draining its energy. But then, Pupitar started glowing white, and it evolved into Tyranitar!

Tyranitar quickly retaliated with Stone Edge, hitting Pidgeot, Charmeleon, Grotle, and Ninjask, and knocking both Ninjask and Charmeleon out of the battle. Pidgeotto got up and flew straight towards Gallade, but was hit with Psycho Cut. She managed to land an Aerial Ace before Tyranitar started to charge up Hyper Beam.

But then, Kaleb had an idea. "Stay there!" he cried out to Pidgeot. She obeyed her trainer, and waited for a signal. Gallade started to charge up a Focus Blast. Kaleb smiled. That was what he wanted. He returned Grotle, Drapion, and Pangoro. Jeremy had no idea what Kaleb was doing.

Tyranitar's Hyper Beam was taking a very long time to charge up. Gallade's Focus Blast, however, was almost ready.

"Not yet, Pidgeot," Kaleb said. She waited. Suddenly, Gallade released Focus Blast.

"Now!" Pidgeot darted straight up, dodging the Focus Blast, which flew straight at Tyranitar, hitting him straight in the face and causing a massive explosion.

Kaleb sent the others back out. Jeremy withdrew Tyranitar. All he had left were Gallade, Glalie, and Gyarados. Grotle used Energy Ball, hitting Glalie and sending him flying backwards. Drapion used Cross Poison, hitting Gyarados right in the face. Pidgeot used Twister, hitting Gallade and sending him flying right into Gyarados. Glalie landed right next to them, and they all attacked Pangoro at the same time, causing smoke to envelope the four of them.

When the smoke cleared, Pangoro was still standing. He had used Endure to keep himself alive. They tried to attack, but he unleashed Payback, hitting them all right in the face with an extremely power attack. Glalie fell, and Gallade stumbled for a second before falling. Gyarados didn't faint with the others, but would soon meet its demise.

Grotle used Energy Ball. Pangoro used Payback once again. Drapion used Cross Poison. Pidgeot used Twister. The four attacks combined and hit Gyarados right in the face, sending him out of the battle.

"Beaten by the same kid twice in one day," Jeremy muttered before reviving Gallade. "See ya, losers." He teleported away, back to the base. He walked back to his own room and saw William there.

"Please don't ask how the attack went," he said. He had a terrible day. He lost to Kaleb twice, and was beaten up by him, too. He had suffered a black eye, and many bruises. Of course, Halt would suffer worse if he got on his mentor's bad side.

He healed his Pokémon and sat down, sighing as he wondered how they would ever catch them, especially Asriel and Kaleb.

Asher
Asher gulped, he watched Finna and felt completely helpless. He looked down at his pokeballs before glancing at the Zebra, he wasn't sure where Monferno was. But his worrying didn't last long as the fire-type can limping form the bushes,a defeated yet hopeful look across his face. Asher squeezed his eyes tight to keep the tears from escaping as he patted the monkey and returned his companion. He listened to Finna before reaching out and grabbing her arm, "Listen to us!" he growled before releasing her after unintentionally squeezing her. "Our pokemon were destroyed, we almost died. I know how you feel, everyone on this damn island feels the same way." he caught his breath before turning to face her, red-eyed and almost shaking he attempted to calm himself. "We can't risk it again, we need a plan. I don't care what you say- they can take care of themselves. And I don't know what makes you think you can just go throwing your life away, but please don't. If you can't keep safe for me, do it for her." he pointed back to Storm. Asher blinked up at the sky, "We can beat them, nobody is leaving until we beat them. But let's do it a logical way this time. If they are too strong for us then we'll have to outsmart them." he attempted to sum up his burst of emotion.

Sadie
Sadie sighed as Angel came up beside Claire. He probably thinks I'm a coward. Of course he comes up when they are showing off. She growled as he pressed herslef low against Star who flew rather swiftly. It really wasn't fair, it seemed she was never doing the right thing. Eventually Sadie closed her eyes and simply rolled off of the dragon, with Viner in her arms she grinned. Just inches from the ground, Star came and swooped the girl back up, the pokemon didn't seem pleased with Sadie's trick, however her trainer seemed to get quite a kick out of it. "Alright my babies, we're going to train our butts off. And next time we see those kids, we'll be able to flick them way back to Kanto!" she declared with a fist pumped into the air. "I hope Darla isn't looking for me." she muttered distantly while watching Viner attempt to deflect Star's mud-bombs.

Claire

With a rather exasperated sigh and a snort of disdain, Claire shot a scornful glare towards Jeremy. 'That...was...pathetic...'
She'd heard of people failing that badly but she'd never actually seen someone KO their own Pokemon in a battle. She quickly took a note to never battle together with Jeremy lest they lose due to friendly fire. In fact, that was it. She was done. Her mood for battle completely ruined Claire allowed her expression to slowly morph into a frown as she buried her face in Luxray's mane.

Qinlan

Being a bit further away the Psycho cut only resulted in an incessant ringing rather than a head-splitting headache. As far as Qin could tell the battle was going in their favor, or rather, weren't the Auralians a bit too incompetent? Well, disregarding that the appearance of Angel, someone who Qin quick immediately identify as a 'bigwig', if his demeanor and the deference of leadership to him meant anything, was a rather unsettling idea. If Qin remembered correctly, and Finna's words were credible, the vast majority of the Auralian leaders were stronger than Darla and the appearance of such a character didn't bode well for them.

Slinking closer to Asriel Qin whispered,

"I'm not sure who he is, but from what Finna said he's probably not someone we can handle right now. I think this calls for a strategic retreat don't you?"

Needless to say, it's not as if the Auralians would send them off with well-wishes. They'd need to either fight or scheme their way out.

Kaleb nodded at Qin's remark. "We already defeated Jeremy, but I think that might be Angel, according to what I heard from Finna's descriptions," he said. "According to Asher and Finna, Angel is the worst of them. He is the one who gave Finna her scars."

He quickly withdrew Grotle and Pangoro. He tried to recall Drapion, but he shook his head and jumped out of the way. He shot a Cross Poison, aiming for Angel, before letting Kaleb return him.

"Hop on," Kaleb said, jumping on Pidgeot's back. "We gotta make a quick escape." He saw Jason laying on the floor, and thought whether or not he should grab him, but decided not to, as Angel was a very dangerous member of the Order.

"We gotta go," he said to Asriel, Qin, and Quilla. Drapion jumped back out. "DRAAAAP!" he cried out. He shot multiple Cross Poisons at Angel. Kaleb motioned for the others to get on. "He's stalling for us, now's our chance!"

Qinlan

Qin hesitated... before a sigh escaped his lips and he turned to Kaleb.

"Although that would be a really good idea...but, we've got one tiny little problem. If they shoot us down, Asriel and I are goners...we don't have any Pokemon that could save us from a Fall."

Qin paused to let the words sink in. Although he had thought about Rosephase, he ultimately decided that since he wasn't 100% certain she could carry his weight, and that being said he wasn't going to be his life on something so uncertain.

"Pidgeot might be able to catch you... but all three of us? I think I'll take my chances and go by land... Besides I've got a little sister to take care of."

With that said he shot a glance towards Quilla ensuring she was alright.

Drapion kept shooting Cross Poisons. Kaleb grabbed the pokeball containing his Ninjask and sent it out. "Distract them until we can get out of here," he commanded. "Fly to the lake as soon as you can."

"I will meet you guys by the lake," Kaleb whispered to them, and he flew off, returning Drapion. He landed at the lake, and walked back into the tent. He sent a message to Asher and Finna.

"The others are under attack. Come to the lake, I will tell you where they are." He came back out and found a wild Rockruff.

"A Rockruff," he said. "Go Grotle!" Grotle came out and used Body Slam, pinning Rockruff to the floor, and then Energy Ball. Kaleb returned it and threw a pokeball. It shook once, twice, thrice, click! He caught Rockruff!

Spade grunted as she and Tailgate started to move back "Ace, come on!" she called before turning and running off towards the lake.
---
The twin sighed having Rai land on her shoulder as they followed. After a while she caught up with her sister panting "Spade, slow down!"

Kaleb

Kaleb saw Ace and Spade coming back towards him. He ran up to them.

"I contacted Asher and Finna, so they know that the Auralians are roaming the island. They probably know by now, though," he said.

Jeremy

He sat, sulking, in the corner of his room. 'I'm definitely in trouble with the boss,' he thought. He wouldn't be fired or anything, but he would still suffer a severe punishment.

The truth is, he really hated Micheal. He kidnapped his parents and forced him to join, and killed his father in front of his eyes. He let his mother go, but she was probably dead, too. He was able to become strong because of Micheal, but he murdered his dad.

"Maybe I've been looking at this all wrong," he said to himself. "Maybe the Order really are the villains of this story."

He walked out into the hallway and passed by Angel's room. He hated Angel almost as much as he hated Micheal. He walked inside and looked around. As he left, he walked to Micheal's throne room.

"My King," he said, "Angel has captured a survivor."

Ace huffed once more before smiling up at Kaleb "Alright, thanks but we can't stay here for long" looking around the lake she yawned and sat down "What a weird day!".
---
Spade shook her head as she leaned up against a tree "Tailgate keep watch will you?" the Weavile grunted in response and walked off.

"Where should we go then?" Kaleb asked. He really hoped Asriel, Qin, Quilla, and Ninjask were alright. The only time he had left one of his Pokémon alone was when he sent Pikachu to find Asher, and that resulted in Luke's Blaziken delivering a Double Kick right into his face. He really hoped nothing happened to Ninjask.

But then, Ninjask came out of the forest, and he had taken little to no damage. "Hey bud," Kaleb said as Ninjask hovered in front of him. "I'm sending you and Pidgeot to the PC for a while. You guys have had a lot of action for one day."

He sent them back to the PC, and retrieved Rockruff and Scyther. They needed to train more than most others, with the exceptions of Boldore and Poliwhirl.

"How about the mountains?" Kaleb asked Ace and Spade. "I'm thinking of catching a few Pokémon that can be found there. Asher and Finna are also near the mountains, so we might be able to meet up with them."

Ace turned her head "Maybe, there is no other place we CAN go right now" she mumbled.
--
Spade groaned "But have you forgotten, we tried that once, and we ended up turning back because we ran into her!".

"We need a teleporter," Kaleb said. "Or we could fly on Pidgeot and Scyther."

Kaleb got Pidgeot back out of the PC and put away Rockruff. He sent out Pidgeot and Scyther. "Shall we fly to the mountains?" he said to Ace and Spade. He knew Spade owned a Staravia.

Spade and Ace looked at each other "I don't know Kaleb" Spade started "I don't think I can fly on Staravia" she mumbled. Her hands slid into her pockets as she sighed "There no other way then to walk or get a teleporter".

"Then I guess we need to find a teleporter," he said. "Look for Abras or Drowzees, maybe a Ralts. They're pretty common."

Kaleb walked over to the lake, and looked around. He saw a Staryu, sitting by a rock. He threw a pokeball, and luckily managed to catch it in his first try. "I needed a Psychic type, and even though it can't teleport, it will still be very useful, especially once it's a Starmie," he said. "Look for teleporters in the forest."

Asriel:

As Spade and Kaleb started quarreling about where to go next, Asriel was watching who he assumed was Angel. The older, larger man was smiling at them, watching closely and listening to every word. "Let's move. Doesn't matter where; hell, it may even be better if we don't have a direction," he told them as he slightly nodded his head in Angel's direction.

Angel:

Angel chuckled as he watched the children argue among themselves. As they did, he calmly strode forward to Drusilla's prone form and released her Xatu. "Xatu, use teleport and get her home," he told the bird before dropping Jason at her talons. "And be sure that gets delivered to Michael," he ordered.

Xatu never responded; she just teleported, taking Jason, Drusilla, and Noctowl with her. Turning back to the bickering youngsters before him, he asked, "Now what to do with all of you?

Finna:

Finna's light aqua eyes widened with shock at Asher's declaration. She stiffened at his touch, unable to stand the feeling of someone else touching her, and was barely able to keep herself from hitting him. After several deep breathes, she was able to calm her racing mind even if her body was still tense to the point of shaking. From where she stood, she took out Storm's pokeball and recalled the electric zebra. Magby hadn't been released from his ball so he would be okay; she also made a mental not to name the little fire beast.

Winnie had been hit hard as well and Finna recalled her cuddliest party member while still staying, shaking, in Asher's grasp. She knew better than to strike him but every part of her wanted to do anything to get him away from her. "You're right," she told him; her calm, smooth monotone gave nothing away about her inner turmoil. "I was being hasty and that's how people get killed. But we do have to move; he may come back," she warned darkly as she tried to limp away.

Suddenly remembering her Stunky egg, she looked down at the egg in her arms. She had yet to put it down, as she had no pack to hold it in. The shell had a few scratches and dents, even a small crack or two, but it her body that had taken much of the blast.

Michael:

As Jeremy came in and announced that Angel had captured one of the survivors, Michael couldn't help but gran and massage his forehead with one hand. "Elaborate, grunt," he demanded, his low tone saying more to his anger than shouting usually did. Espeon, still resting on his fluffy silk pillow beside the throne, stood and arched his back at Jeremy. Tail kinked in fury, the psychic type Pokemon at the opposing trainer. "What happened?" the king asked clearly.

Jeremy

“He stumbled upon three trainers, one of them being the girl,” he said. “He Draco Meteored them, knocking one boy unconscious, and he is bringing that boy back as we speak.”

While Jeremy spoke, he wondered whether or not he should stay loyal to Micheal. He waited for a response patiently.

Kaleb

His hand flew to his belt at a speed faster than ever. He looked at Angel, glaring into his eyes. “So we stay, or we fight,” he said. “Your call, Asriel.”

He grabbed Charmeleon’s ball. He knew most of the order had at least one Bug type. He also grabbed Pangoro’s to handle the Psychic type and Grotle’s for backup.