• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region

Jeremy smiled and returned Pinsir.

"You're a good trainer, Halt," he said. "Fill up your team, and you may end up with a spot in the top brass, if Sire likes you enough." Jeremy then walked off to try and find a final team member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halt returned Heracross, and put the ball in the PPH. "Well, Michael doesn't like me. I ticked him off pretty bad day one." He laughed. "Thought I was quite macho."

Kaleb and Jason had both fallen asleep at this time and thus were not interacting with the group.

Jeremy had searched for a while, but so far, he had found nothing he wanted. He found a Machoke, a Golduck, a Graveler, and a Karrablast. After a while, he found something that interested him. A Pupitar.

"Time for battle, Pinsir," he said as he sent forward the bug type. "Superpower."

Pinsir lunged at the opposing Pokémon, hitting it with Superpower and dealing a lot of damage. Jeremy threw a ball, and it shook three times before clicking. He caught Pupitar.

"And now I have the Dark type I needed," he said.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I have to interrupt this for a second and remind you that forcing hits is a form of autoing, which is not allowed under our RP forum rules. Remember - you can use an attack at another peron's character, but you can't make it hit unless you've had permission from the person you're battling. Otherwise, whether or not your attack hit is up to the person you're battling with.

Azure's POV
Azure was walking through the last part of the forest, holding his egg and Lumina still on his shoulder. Apparently she still fit there. "Man, I wonder when this egg will hatch." He reached the end of the forest, which lead to the mountains. "We're back where we came from. I want to go up one of thos volcanoes. I really need a Rock or Fire type in my team." He climed a volcano, and it was harder than expected. Somewhat up the volcano, there was a flat part. And there were a few Oricorio. "Oricorio! That's a good addition!" He sent out his Araquanid, to train some more. "Use Bite! Then Bubble Beam!" Scribble obeyed, and hit the Oricorio using both moves, before getting hit by a super effective Peck. "Oh, I forgot about that. Time for a pokeball!" He tossed a pokeball at the Oricorio. It shook once, twice, three times, and made the click known as the capture. "And I got an Oricorio! Welcome to the team, Ikirio."

Lusekina's POV

Lucy was fighting a found Mawile. She had already lowered it's HP using Spinia and her Water type moves and tossed a pokeball. It shook three times and captured the Mawile. "I'll name this one... Fangs. Because it has those weird fang things!" She walked on over the mountains, before seeing someone in the distance holding up a pokeball.

Asriel:

In his anger, Asriel storms off, not realizing he's going the same direction as Qinlan. "We should have tried to hold one of them; we could have gotten important information," he growls. Cutie Pie flirts around, not sure what to do to help her new trainer.

Alphys:

"The signal jammers; he's very impatient for them and he wants enough to cover the whole island! I tried to explain that would take hundreds but all he said was to get it done," Alphys explained as she moved over to where he was working.

Her Minun was perched on her shoulder, looking curiously at the sparking wires. "Min..." The oblivious little guy hopped onto the table and reached for the wires, trying to help Jolteon absorb the electricity.

Finna:

Finna looked slyly back at Asher. "Weren't they all bunched together? Seems odd they would need us as well. Besides, it will take us a while to work our way back; maybe we should camp here?" She suggested, gabtly placing a hand on his arm.

She suspected the issue was the Auralians and, if so, she didn't want to go back to the group yet. Besides, she liked spending time with Asher.

Darla:

Nodding in approval, Darla turned to her student. " Vaporeon is a defensive pokemon, Salazzle is a offensive pokemon. Keep in mind it's usually better to take down the hard hitter first as that usually helps ensure your own longevity. However in a match were Vaporeon and Salazzle are against a Garchomp, it probably is best to aim for Vaporeon first because of your ice weakness. And any trainer who doesn't have their Vaporeon learn ice beam isn't training their pokemon right," she complimented.

As she was giving her short lesson, Vaporeon was thrown back at the hit but fired an ice beam back from her position on the ground. Meanwhile, Salazzle was wrapping her tail around herself, frightened at the vortex of sand surrounding her. Her biggest weakness and she was surrounded by it! She could have cried in relief when she received orders. "Salazzle, attack the base of the twister to break it apart!"

Firing a flamethrower at the base as she was ordered, the twister began to wobble on itself. Salazzle was hit more the once but held firm; the twister was off balance so the plan was working. Even thouhgh the flames were snuffed out by the sand, their heat and the air from the blast was disrupting the air holding the sandy vortex together.

Qinlan

Qinlan shrugged his shoulders, clearly, they'd overreacted to the situation. Although he wouldn't blame them, it was a wise move to call for back-up, unless it was a trap, in that case, they would've all been screwed over. But since it wasn't, and all had ended well, it was for the best. Without saying a word he motioned for Quilla to follow him, flashing an enigmatic smile while hooking two fingers towards her in a 'come here' gesture. As he trudged his way back through the forest, he realized more that one person was following him. Which, was quite odd. Besides Quilla, no one else had any reason to have followed him, especially at this time of night.

Throwing his head over his right shoulder he caught sight of Asriel, their impromptu leader seemed quite miffed, and from his mutterings, Qin was able to deduce the reasons. He stopped in place and waited for the other trainer to catch up then spoke slowly and with certainty,

"Although capturing them might've been nice it's extremely dangerous. 1) We have nowhere to hold them. 2) They do belong to an organization after all, and I've never really heard of an organization so impartial to its members. The Auralians could have another group on us as soon as daybreak, and if such a situation were to occur I'm not liking our chances."

He gave their leader a meaningful glance,

"Best case scenario, we capture them extort some information and then..?"

His eyes narrowed, his voice becoming far more solemn taking an almost chilling undertone.

"Do you intend to kill them? Or maybe you think that we'd just ditch them in the forest somewhere?"

Qin scoffed, that'd be far too naive.

"If we don't kill them, and they head back to their base they'll talk about everything they've seen while they were captured. We'd be gift wrapping information on our teams, state of supplies, and our purpose for being here and sending it right back to the Auralians base. Who knows what else they could decern from bits of our conversation."

Throwing his hands up in apparent disregard Qin's expression, finally finished with the mix of emotions he had just displayed, returned to being casual.

"Either way, the consequences for capturing one of them isn't something we can deal with. Unless... you've got a plan?"

He cocked an eyebrow, shooting Asriel a rather inquisitive look.

Quilla

After following her brother off into the forest, the situation quickly escalated into one Quilla wasn't prepared for. She froze up at the thought of murder, even if it did seem to be the only way to preserve their lives. Her mouth opened and closed repeatedly, wanting to interject, but being unable to find the right words to do so. Eventually, she chose to stare, at the ground, at Asriel, at the trees, at anything. Her distress manifested in agitation, and she began nervously fidgeting on the spot. She'd only just escaped death herself, how could she think about taking the life of another?

She took comfort in the fact that it wasn't her decision to make. Her gaze flickered between Asriel and Qin, but she remained silent.

Last edited:
Halt
Halt was walking around the forest. He needed to find some more pokemon for his team. As he was looking, he saw a flash come from his left. He turned quickly, and saw a Vobrava hovering. It flew around, and landed on Halt's head. "Nice, I think you like me." He said aloud, but quietly. Halt reached up with a pokeball, and tapped the pokemon. The pokemon was sucked inside, and shook. It stayed inside. "Nice, another pokemon."
Techie
Techie sighed at the intrusion. "I told him I didn't need help." He said to himself. "If your gonna help, start making another one. I'm working on a range amplifier so we don't need as many. Their devices don't have the greatest signal in the world." He said, loud enough for the other person. Looking down, he saw Minun. "Get away from that! Thats a positive strand! Your gonna blow the circuit!" He called out in surprise. That would rebound the power, killing all power around the base. All that ment was more work for Techie.

At her touch, Asher bit his lip in pensive thought, and looked back at Finna he released a sigh. "I guess they don't need us." he muttered. If anything really bad happened they'd know by now right? For whatever reason, he couldn't bring himself to disagree with the female. Asher blinked up at Finna, his golden gaze concentrating on her with a distant smirk- finding himself staring at the girl, he flinched when Monferno tapped his knee. With a cocked brow, Asher looked down at his pokemon who proudly presented a fire with outstretched arms. "Oh, I guess Monfenro wants to camp out to." he muttered which clearly caused Monferno to feel unappreciated. The fire type rolled his eyes before walking over and sitting by the fire, "It's odd... I'm gonna miss it. Not the feeling of constantly being watched, or the unnerving tension between most of the group. But everything else, I don't think it'll be the same once we do have to go." he Asher said suddenly.

Sadie listened intently and grinned at her mentor's praise, "I am wonderful." she posed as if there were a crowd applauding her. Despite her imaginative cockiness, Sadie had heard what her trainer said and understood it completely. The Garchomp's sand-tomb was nothing but a bit of dust and the ice-beam and successfully hit Star while she was distracted by Salazzle. "Oh my! Are you alright, please tell me you're okay." Sadie yelped close to tears, Star let out a roar of pain but stood and narrowed her eyes again on her target. "Dual Chop!" she yelled out causing Star to switch gears and launch herself at Vaporeon.

Spade and Ace looked at each other and shrugged. Spade waved her sister off before walking back to the edge of the lake "Man, I don't know what to do I feel like a failure" she mumbled. Tailgates pokéball shook before she escaped and sat next to her trainer "Hmm, at least you evolved I'm so proud of you Tailgate".

Alphys:

Crying out in alarm at Techie's outburst, Alphys scooped up her Minun. The little cream and blue mouse seemed oblivious and still tried to reach for the wire from his trainer's arms. "I-I-I am s-so sorry!" she frantically apologized as she dashed to another work station. She sat down her Minun and set him up in his bright yellow harness, tying the leash part to the far end of her work station. His negatively charged energy sparked at his cheeks as his half lidded eyes blankly looked around. Sighing in concern, Alphys rubbed his head; she was almost certain he was sick. Or maybe he just needed a Plusle; the two species had such a unique symbiotic relationship for a reason and she hadn't had time to hunt down one of the red electric types.

She had heard of Techie, everyone who worked in the labs had. She admired him and had a love for mechanical science herself; however, she was head of the prehistoric lab. She was in charge of studying fossils, reviving pokemon, and trying to reconstruct a working virtual model of the prehistoric world in every era. The only downside was that they hadn't been able to get the equipment for fossil revival on the island. The equipment was in the process of being made but was far from finished.

Asriel:

Asriel kept a stern gaze on Qin and Quilla. "I have no issues killing someone. They want us dead and I'll gladly end them before I let them get me," he responded. "Finna is only willing to tell us so much so we need to get more information somewhere," he declared. He took a deep breath to calm himself; after all, these two weren't his enemies. "Besides, what else can we do? Keep bouncing around trying to dodge Order members? they'll catch us and kill us eventually! We have to take the offensive when we can!" he declared.

He turned to Cutie Pie, who sadly gazed at her trainer. She was disappointed at the level of anger in his eyes. "Scout around; there may be more of them nearby. We'll be camping here; feel free t curl up in my sleeping bag when you're done," he commanded. He tried to use a gentler tone with her as he ended his orders; he wasn't upset with her.

Darla:

Vaporeon let the hit happen. This one hurt worse but she simply fired off a wish; she would be healed shortly. Making sure to keep herself updated on Salazzle via glances from the corner of her eye, the blue water type fired off another ice beam. She wasn't truly aiming, she just needed to keep the dragon distracted while Salazzle did her job.

Slazzle, meanwhile, had finally freed herself of her dusty tomb. Seeing her speedster free, Darla cried out, "Come up front and finish this!" The fire salamander raced forward as Vaporeon raced back. The blue pokemon did not want to be near this. Taking her partner's place in front of the land shark, the fire type fired off her boosted dragon pulse from almost point blank range.

Finna:

Releasing Storm, Finna stretched some before curling up beside the electric pokemon. Storm, knowing the night time routine, laid down on so that Finna could have a pillow for the night. They curled closely, knowing they were each other's only warmth for the night as Winnie wiggled into the cuddle. The golden cub was smiling brilliantly, happy to be snuggling with his new family. Finna chuckled at their gathering and smiled at Asher. "Goodnight," she told him fondly.

"You're doing awesome Star!" Sadie encouraged as the Dragon-Type's hit landed on that Vaporeon and the Garchomp proceeded to counter the next ice-attack with a fire fang. Then suddenly, the smoothness of Salazzle and Vaporeon's transition caught the girl off guard. "Dig." Sadie gasped out attempting to dodge the intense attack, but she stood hopelessly staring at Star's motionless body as it flew through the air. She took a step back before glaring at Darla, Star who struggled to her feet before falling again let out a huff of defeat before closing her eyes in a faint Racing to her partner's side, Sadie stroked the land-shark's muscular neck before searching the ground with her icy-gaze- looking back up at Darla she wiped her eyes doing her best to hold back the unnecessary tears that tried to escape. Sadie then kissed her pokemon's head before returning her, "You've proven your point." Sadie gathered as much confidence as she could to address her mentor as she stood- she had never lost in such a way, it was almost embarrassing.

Asher looked down at Finna, his gaze wandered Storm for a bit before he sat down. The pair had been through a lot, and he did his best to avoid those personal questions- and as much as he wanted to get information from the girl, he couldn't imagine doing anything that would bring back those painful memories and hurt her. Asher checked his bag, where the egg was wrapped up before laying down. As Monferno put his tail out and curled beside Asher, the trainer blinked he turned his back to the pokemon, who as forced to re-position to get comfortable, before closing his eyes and muttering a "Good-night."

Qin

Upon hearing Asriel's response a slight chuckle escaped Qin's lips, it slowly crescendoed into a hearty laughter. He turned to their leader, flashing a wide grin,

"Good Answer! At least I won't have to worry about dying cause of your naivete."

Qin swiped his arms across his face, wiping the tears that had gathered in his eyes from his laughter. He gave Asriel another curious stare,

"You shouldn't get so worked up though, don't let your anger blind. Finna said one of their top brass was a hypnotist right? Well, if she can hypnotize people then why can't we? We'd need a psychic type Pokemon, preferably a Musharna, because it'd be able to relay the information more accurately than other Psychic types. If we hypnotize them and use them as spies we can have them dream of recent events with Musharna's dream mist and then using Dream eater and the Dream mist once again, Musharna can pass the dream to us. Though, I'm not actually sure if that'll work at all, I've never had a chance to work with Dream mist after all. Maybe someone from Professor Juniper would know more but maybe not."

Qin shrugged, it was a plan he'd created because it sounded somewhat viable, but he wasn't sure how realistic it was. He wasn't particularly worried about the Auralian's hypnotist finding them out because Grunts and leaders rarely interacted, and along with Angel this Hypnotist, Drusilla, seemed to be one of the most anti-social members of the Order. Well, either way, it was just an idea he'd tossed out on a whim, what they actually did would be left for Asriel to decide.

Quilla

Quilla gulped, quite audibly, as she stared at Asriel. She understood the rationale behind his actions, but it didn't make her feel even the slightest bit more comfortable about the situation. She'd once remembered reading that the only thing needed to kill, was the intent to kill. Whether it be for Survival, to protect a loved one, or for your own deranged satisfaction, murder remained murder. The purpose behind it doesn't change the action. Thus although a justified reason might help one cope mentally with their action, the only thing they really needed was the resolve to carry out the aforementioned actions.

Her internal conflict left her distressed. She gripped the edges of her shirt, her knuckles whitening, still unsure of what she'd do if push came to shove.

Darla:

Seeing the fallen dragon, Vaporeon passed her wish onto the fallen beast, healing it immensely. She then licked Sadie's hand. It had been an empty victory and Vaporeon almost regretted her role in it all. "Vaporeon, you're too kind for this world," Darla said in exasperation. She patted her leg, calling her pokemon back to her.

The lithe water pokemon dashed back, arching her back into her trainer's hand as though she were a loving feline. Salazzle merely stood proudly beside her trainer. Seeing the state of her apprentice, Darla sighed. "Don't beat yourself up, Sadie. These pokemon won me a league; you'd have issues beating just one of any of my team, let alone the two I have dedicated to beating dragons. You weren't meant to win. For what you were given, you did well; you have some pretty good strategies," Darla complimented. She felt a bit bad but it was a necessary.

"I just don't want you to go through the pain of losing a partner. Especially when Star is your only one," she explained.

Asriel:

Asriel sighed, still angry but understanding of Qin's logic. He noticed Quilla hanging back, nervous and tense. "I'm sorry if I scared you," he said sincerely. He then set about setting up his sleeping bag. "It's real late; we all need rest," he said as he curled up in his sleeping bag.

The twins made it back to camp, they talked quietly as they sat down of the ground. Ace was pulling out a sleeping bag from her backpack as Spade moved over to where she placed her's.

(I honestly have no clue what to write..)

Qinlan
Sending off Ariel with his eyes, Qin returned his attention to his little sister. He raised an eyebrow at her, questioning how she'd managed to take the same mission from the professors with him non the wiser. Eventually he shook his head before stroking her head lovingly. It was about time they headed to bed anyways.

Quilla
Quilla nodded gently, accepting Asriel's apology. She'd still need to think over these things but for now she'd tossed the issue to the back of her mind.

She responded to her brother's inquire with a playful wink, but said nothing on the matter. Seeing as he had no intention to pursue the topic she felt no compulsion to explain herself. Thus she quietly followed Qin and headed off to bed.

Sadie:
Sadie let out a sigh as Vaporeon licked her, after a moment Star stood shakily. Sadie smiled and wrapped her arms around the large pokemon who huffed but nuzzled her trainer back. She whispered praise to Star before returning her attention to Darla who continued to speak. She nodded at her trainer's words, on hand on the dragon-type's neck and the other clenched tightly. Staring down at her fist, Sadie took in her mentor's words- Darla was only doing what was best for her, she knew. How dare those brats take one of her trainer's pokemon, and how dare they even think to hurt her... the thought sickened Sadie, after all, Darla was the closest thing to a mother Sadie had, she couldn't imagine anyone wanting to hurt her. Shuffling slightly, Sadie left her pokemon's side- gaze still on the floor and dragged her feet to Darla, she then wrapped her arms around the older female's waist in a silent hug. "We'll make them pay." she whispered, she then looked back at Star- gues it was time to go pokemon catching.

Darla was stunned at her pupil hugging her but after a few moments she tenderly hugged back. It meant a lot that someone actually felt sympathy for her pain rather than mocking it. She had been hard on her pokemon, perhaps too hard, but she still loved them...

"Let's go head to bed. The moon is high and we can start fresh tomorrow," Darla told her as she led Sadie by the hand back inside.

Sadie grinned at Darla she then gestured Star by her side, the ground-type huffed before clicking her tongue and joining Sadie who relished the moments that Darla spent not lecturing her. The thought of getting another pokemon almost scared her, it would be so different- but she knew that it would only make her stronger, and she was excited. Sadie was determined to get a full night's rest, the she'd be able to 100% do her best in the morning.

As everyone drifted off to sleep, the night continued on. Kricketune's sang with Decidueye's and Noctowl's providing the occasional note to the musical. Predators caught their dinner and Volbeats performed their nightly dances. As the night wound to a close, before the dawn began to light the sky, Finna awoke. Seeing Asher was still asleep, she gazed around cautiously.

Quietly rousing her steed and recalling Winnie, Finna rode out to approximately where Kaleb had called for help. With the way the ground was torn up, something had happened here. "Which of you showed up?" she murmured. Looking around the area, she saw where Asriel, Qin, and Quilla were sleeping. As far as she knew, the Order knew next to nothing about these kids; this was both a blessing and a curse. It made the Order a bit harder to predict. After they were able to overwhelm Darla, Sire would have easily been able to have them killed if he wanted. So why send an even weaker force than Darla?

"Could he..." she pondered before viciously shaking her head. "No, it can't be. They must have just been scouts," she reasoned. But she couldn't keep the troubled look off her face as she rode back to her camp site. The pink and gold dawn was breaking over the trees now. The land ethereally quiet as the night settled to rest but the day had yet to awaken. The dew soaked grass lay in wet clumps where Storm tread. As they reached the camp site, Finna hoped that Asher was still asleep; she didn't really have an explanation for her early morning walk.

Claire

Claire awoke, feeling refreshed. The bed beneath her wasn't exactly 'soft as a cloud' but it was good enough for her. She had never been too picky about where she slept anyways. She got up and basked in the warm scattered rays of sunlight that dotted her room. Since she hadn't been awoken by Shan Lei it meant that either, the trainees didn't go find trouble with the new-comers or they'd left in a way she could not have followed and thus meant waking would have been pointless. Neither outcome was favorable but they weren't very troublesome either. they simply meant that Claire would have to take it upon herself to check out these newcomers.

After a quick grooming, shower, and breakfast Claire set out perched atop Luxray as they both bounded into the forest. She knew the general location of the newcomers, after all, such a large group of humans left very obvious trails, further compounded by the fact that the order knew everything that happened on this island. Not a single inch of land could escape their watch, no grain of dirt, or ruffle of Poke-feathers could be done without the order's awareness, and naturally, as a member of the scouting corps, Claire was privy to such information like the current locations of a certain group of shipwrecked trainers.

Although they were quite a distance away Shan Lei covered ground rather quickly. By Claire's own estimations she'd have a visual within an hour and a half, give or take a few minutes. By that time they should've all snapped out of the morning's grogginess and be fully capable of entertaining her. She moistened her lips, almost tasting her own anticipation. She truly hoped this group of trainers wouldn't disappoint~

Spade coughed as she woke up, the air was getting colder as the days went on. Rubbing her eyes she stood up, Tailgate also stirring and waking up "Come on Tailgate, let's go do some training" she whispered as the walked out into the forest.

Jason woke up. He saw Spade walking out into the forest with Tailgate. He followed after her, with Magnemite close behind.

"Spade, where are you going?" he asked once he caught up to her. Magnemite hovered above the ground behind him.

Asher
Asher flinched lightly at the violent shaking of his stomach, still asleep her swatted the air attempting to rid of what he assumed was Monfenro trying to wake him up. After the trembling persisted, Asher jerked awake and looked down at his stomach where he was curled neatly around his bag, furrowing his brows with confusion he dug into his sack to identify the source that had woken him up. After removing an extra shirt and some supplies Asher uncovered the egg that now glowed brightly and vibrated, but at his touch it suddenly stopped. Asher drew his hand back wondering if he had disturbed the egg before watching for another moment, nothing happened. Looking up, the trainer suddenly realized the absence of Finna. He rushed to his feet and tapped Monferno's back, "Where's Finna?" he asked the pokemon in a panicked expression, Monferno blinked before shrugging and rubbing his eyes.
After only minutes the faint outline of Finna's frail body could be made in the distance. Sure enough, he was at her side in near seconds, "Where'd you go? Did you walk there? What happened? Are you hurt?" he bombarded the girl with questions before rolling his shoulders in thought, he then resumed his attention on the girl expecting her to answer all his questions. A part of him shame himself, why was he being so protective? He didn't even know the girl, and was probably kinda intimidating, yet he didn't correct himself in the slightest and simply blinked up as he waited for a response.

Sadie

Sadie let out a sigh as she examined herself in the mirror before her. She held out her short blonde hair as she braided it promptly before letting it fall and blinking innocently at herself. "You don't suppose that Sire is interested in the ship-wrecked trainer do you?" she whispered to the shadowy figure of Star that came up behind her, the pokemon shrugged causing her trainer to sigh again. After having the new recruit totally out-shine her, the last thing Sadie wanted was for more trainees- there wasn't enough attention to go around. Sadie then spun around on her heels and walked to a table before slinging the drawer there open and taking out a pen, she wrote a note and stuck it to her door that read "Gone out, poke hunting" before tipping her head and grinning at the note which was decorated with flowers and pokemon doodles.
Despite her giggles, Sadie knew she had important work to do. Whatever she found when she was out, she planned on impressing Darla and making herself that much stronger.
After not long of walking, with Star trailing behind her; Sadie realized that the giant dragon-type probably wasn't getting any of the wild pokemon to come to her. "Let's split up." she nodded eagerly to her companion who shrugged and walked the opposite direction. Grinning, Sadie tapped her finger-tips together in excitement before walking deeper into the forest. Many creatures now caught the girl's attention, but non of them stuck out- she wanted someone special. While walking, Sadie realized that her footsteps had fallen into beat with the distant sogn of a group of pokemon. Poking her head through the bushes, Sadie grinned and bobbed her head to the band of Tangela and Tangrowth.

Spade turned around quickly as she coughed again "Training, why do you want to know". Tailgate tilted her head as she looked at Jason "We, weavile".

Last edited:
Drusilla:

As the man who made her stood back with his Gallade, Drusilla watched the sleeping young adults. Two had inky black hair, clearly siblings, and the third had feathery white hair. She giggled softly as she watched them. They were going to bring so much change; she could see it. She had wanted to see them all but they were all split up.

She turned around to tell Angel but he grabbed her, pulling her behind the tree where he hid. Gallade hid silently nearby, crouched down and ready to spring. He was grinning up the hill, away from the hollow, where a familiar head of dark cherry hair could be seen. But who cared about her? The objects of change were before them! The girl was only an option through them.

"Angel..." she quietly whined, "she is nothing; they are change, not her. Not her alone," she tried to explain. She pressed herself against him, her long raven hair draped around her shoulders. she ran a hand along his strong jawline gently. Her nails, painted red as blood on the pink part of the nail and silver on the white of the nail, were extremely sharp. They were specifically grown and cut so that they were like razors.

Her creator shoved her away violently before telling his Gallade to have them follow the girl. In a gleam of blue light, her mentor and his Gallade were gone, leaving her with the children. Feeling scared and alone, she let out a frightened whine until she saw a vision of Angel coming back for her. Her would teleport back and attack the children, being careless with their lives. She decided she would have to ensure their safety somehow as she knelt down beside the siblings. She gently brushed the bangs of the brother, leaning close to his face.

Angel:

After leaving Dru, Angel was simply tracking Finna with teleport. He missed his toy and this was a prime opportunity to have another go at her. But he wouldn't strike yet.... after all, she may lead him to more playthings. As Finna arrived back at her little camp, he listened to her conversation intently.

"Asher, I'm fine," she laughed as she hopped off her zebra pokemon. "And no, I rode Storm the entire way. We just went for a walk," she said as she grinned down at the younger boy. She had a light brush across her cheeks at his concern. "Angel watched from behind a large oak tree, silently sneering at her. 'How adorable,' he thought. 'She's found puppy love.'

Jason shook his head at Spade's remark.

"Something feels off," he said. "I think they're watching us."

He pulled out his PPH. "Everybody, stay alert in case they're watching," he said into it, transmitting the message to all of their friends.

Asher
Asher tipped his head before smiling with relief, he then stretched one arm across the other and released a yawn. Blinking his golden gaze, Asher looked back at his bag, which Monferno had dug into to find the PPH which was making some sort of message though it wasn't audible from where Asher and Finna stood. "Just gotta be careful, you know? Going off by yourself is dangerous." Asher paused to think, "You may have done it for a while, but now that we're together- let's leave it that way." he nodded as he bent down to sling the bag over his shoulder and close it to secure the egg inside.
"I'm starving." Asher then groaned as he patted Monferno's head, "What do you say we find something to eat?" he suggested to Finna. The male then glanced down at his PPH, he knew there was a GPS attached to each one; just didn't know how to use it.

Sadie
Sadie moved slowly around the group of pokemon who swung in unison and didn't notice the girl, then out of nowhere the singing came to a stop. Sadie held her breath but it was too late, the largest Tangrowth extended a rapid vine that trapped the female and pinned her to the ground. Sadie let out a squeal and kicked her legs before letting out a whimper as the blue-vined pokemon surrounded her. Sadie closed her eyes for only a second before the pressure of the squeezing fine was lifting form her body. Blinking, Sadie grinned at Star who was slashing away at the wild pokemon breaking the group apart with ease and causing the pokemon to scatter.
Most of the band had dispersed when Sadie praised Star and narrowed her gaze on the remaining Tangrowth and 2 Tangela. "Star use Fire-fang!" commanded the young trainer knowing the move was super effective, and like that 2 of her opponents dropped out. Burnt and tired, the last Tangela refused to give up as he send forth a storm of razor sharp leaves at Sadie- Star growled before jumping up and flying swiftly to the Tangela who she pinned and spat at.

Qinlan

Qin shuddered, his face paled slightly, his muscles contracting, arms clenching into a fist. Even as he slept he felt uneasy, his brow contorted and his face betrayed his distress. However, despite the changes to his person, he did not awaken, remaining submerged in sleep...

Claire

The journey continued smoothly, Claire approximated that she was halfway there, Her hair had been decorated by a few errant leaves but she paid them no mind. Although her journey had been smooth that wasn't to say it had been obstacle-free. The pair of Luxray and Trainer had occasionally encountered aggressively territorial Pokemon, but they'd made quick work of the weaker ones and the stronger ones couldn't even catch their shadows. She hadn't caught anything because none of the Pokemon who appeared had caught her eye. She decided that after observing the new arrivals she'd search other parts of the island for Pokemon, forests weren't the only place Pokemon inhabited anyways.

Kaleb woke up as his PPH blinked. He heard the message Jason had sent.

"Everybody, stay alert in case they're watching." It ended right there. Kaleb left the tent to keep watch, with Pangoro and Drapion at his side.

"Watch the island, in case of invaders," he told Ninjask and Pidgeotto, whom he retrieved from the PC so they could scout the island. They both nodded and flew off.

He had kept Charmeleon and Turtwig in his team. Mudkip and Lairon had been sent to the PC. He trained them during the night.

Asriel:

As the sun's warm touch reached his face, Asriel groaned and sat up. After some stretching, he opened his bleary eyes to see a woman in a dark red dress leaning over Qin with a crazed smile. "Qin, Quilla, there's an Auralian!" He shouted as he released Sleipnir. Cutie Pie, who had snuggled in his sleeping bag with him, jerked awake at his cry.

The woman looked up in alarm, her smile gone for only an instant before she began laughing almost hysterically.

Finna:

"Breakfast sounds like a plan," Finna agreed. As she went to take a step, a pokeball flew between them. It burst into a flash of light, the beast that was released pushing the two children aside as it spread its great red wings. The dragon roared as it turned to Finna but Storm was there immediately to intercept.

She charged up her broken horn as she rushed the Salamance but she was knocked aside as Ballads collided into her side with a high jump kick. Finna felt her blood turn to ice as she recognize the pokemon; they were two of Angel's favorites.

Before she could come to her senses, she felt a pair of hands grip her arms and pull her directly against a solid, muscular chest. "Miss me?" the monster from her nightmares whispered in his ear. Feeling her breath quicken he laughed. "Showing fear so easy? Looks like I need to remind you of your lessons," he taunted.

Kaleb

Ninjask and Pidgeotto were scouting the island. Ninjask saw what happened with Asriel, Qin, and Quilla, and flew back to Kaleb to report. At the same time, Pidgeotto saw Angel grab Finna, and she dove towards them, charging at the Gallade with Aerial Ace, her new TM move, after she used Twister, which was aimed at the Salamence.

Meanwhile, Kaleb was dashing through the forest following Ninjask, before he saw Asriel, Qin, and Quilla, along with a woman who had to be an Auralian. He hid behind the tree, but silently released Drapion, Charmeleon, Turtwig, and Pangoro from their pokeballs.

Jeremy

Meanwhile, Jeremy was traveling across the island in search of the survivors. He finally came across a tent, with a girl inside. He recognized her from the battle.

"She was the one who had the Vulpix and the Vaporeon!" he said. He walked inside the tent and grabbed her.

Jason

Jason was still with Spade when he saw Pidgeotto diving out of the sky nearby.

"That might be Kaleb's Pidgeotto," he said. "And if it is, somebody must be in trouble."

He ran towards the conflict, only to see Angel with Finna in his grasp, and Pidgeotto battling a Salamence and a Gallade, with Asher standing back, looking frozen in shock.

"Slowpoke, Treecko, battle!" he said, letting them out of their pokeballs. Slowpoke went for Gallade, while Treecko, a bit intimidated, ran at Salamence to help out Pidgeotto.

Jeremy

"Remember me?" Jeremy said to Ace. He released his Pinsir. "Get her," he commanded, and Pinsir, chomping his claws, walked straight towards Ace, in an attempt to grab her.

Asher
Asher fell onto his back when pushed by the strong dragon pokemon, he winced and struggled to regain his vision before making out the scene before him. "Swirlix! Geodude! Monferno!" he called the three pokemon onto the field to defend him. But as Asher's golden gaze turned to Angel it filled with fury, the sight of him and Finna caused Asher to tremble with rage. By then, it was to late for thinking- "Get the hell off of her!" Asher yelled before charging at Angel with a drew back fist. Asher's eyes shrank to a point that they were hardly visible, and he gritted his teeth, he ran with full force towards Angel.
Swirlix let out a call of a rather odd sound before releasing a wave of Fairy Wind at the opposing crowd. Geodude flung it'self upwards, but while distracted by Asher he turned slightly and ended up slamming into Swirlix who clumsily hovered oblivious to anything else.

Sadie
Sadie walked up to Star and wrapped her arms around the large pokemon, "Stand down." she then instructed, the freed Tangela was still unable to move though. It began to shiver when Sadie picked the pokemon up, but she then brought it to her chest and rocked it. "I'm sorry, it's alright now." she smiled pulling it back and putting the creature on the ground. "Now join my team or die!" she grinned politely despite her cruel message, the wild pokemon nodded timidly before accepting the pokeball that Sadie tapped it with.

Kaleb

Charmeleon suddenly leapt forward, throwing himself between the trainers and revealing Kaleb.

"Seriously?" he muttered to himself before stepping out from behind the tree. "If you want to kill us, then get on with it. If you're just here, then tell us why or battle us," he said to Drusilla.

Turtwig, Drapion, Ninjask, and Pangoro came out from behind the tree and nodded as they stepped in front of their trainer, ready to battle.

Jason

Meanwhile, Pidgeotto, Treecko, and Slowpoke were holding their own against Salamence and Gallade.

"Alright, Magnemite, Golbat, Phanpy, take the trainer out," Jason said, and his three remaining Pokémon sped towards Angel. Golbat went for his neck, and Phanpy went for his legs, while Magnemite went straight towards his chest.

Jeremy

Pinsir inched closer to Ace by the second, as Jeremy released Gyarados and Metagross.

"Stay outside the tent and attack any who approach, unless they are from the Order," he commanded, and they obeyed and did just that.

Jason

Jason charged straight towards Angel and started punching him, letting Finna escape his grasp.

Qinlan

Qin's eyes snapped opened and he instinctively tried to flee by rolling away, though it looked less like rolling and more like throwing his body to the side as if it were a ragdoll. Adrenaline rushed through his body as he felt this was certainly a life-threatening situation, even the smallest smidgeons of weariness was immediately blown away and replaced with utter shock, and even a few wisps of fear. He scrambled to his feet and fumbled with the Pokeball at his side for a few moments, the mere idea that he'd likely been moments from death sending shivers down his spine. However, he hadn't completely lost all semblance of rationale so he was still able to somewhat think about his next actions, whipping his head towards Asriel, who'd already been awake, and Quilla, who looked like she'd been frightened half to death, he yelled out.

"COVER YOUR NOSE!! Dahlia, Sleep Powder!"

With a flash of shimmering white light, Dahlia the Petilil emerged, crying out while she released sleep-inducing powder into the air.

Quilla

Quilla choked, the words that Asriel had shout had frightened her so badly her breathe had gotten lodged in her throat. She hacked violently even as she attempted to regain her bearings. Tears poured from her watering eyes clouding her vision, she clambered to her feet scratching her palms on the forest litter. Quilla chest heaved as buried her face in her sleeves, wiping her eyes, while blindly throwing a Pokeball she'd hastily snatched from her hip.

She didn't quite know which Pokemon she'd thrown out until she heard the soft cries of her Buneary, Lulu. At that moment she heard her brother's voice and without hesitation, she backpedaled Buneary in toe.

Kaleb

Kaleb returned his Pokémon and covered his nose. He ran behind a tree, trying to escape the stench, but Turtwig jumped out of his ball and ran around. Kaleb quickly picked him up.

Jason

Jason kept attacking Angel.

"Asher, Finna, get out of here, now!" he called out to them. "I can hold him off!"

Jeremy

Gyarados and Metagross were watching over the camp when a foul odor drifted over towards them. They tried to escape it but it knocked them out instantly.

Jeremy heard the loud crash of Metagross falling down, and walked outside, only to let the stench inside the tent, knocking him out, too.

Drusilla:

Seeing the cloud, she dropped to the ground and cast out a pokeball. She didn't know who she had released but thankfully, it turned out to be her Noctowl. The bird coughed a bit but started fanning away the sleep powder. It stayed by Drusilla's curled up form, unsteady on its feet and blearily hissing at the other humans.

Drusilla was whining pitifully, like the powder had crushed her heart rather than made her drowsy. Why were these people being mean? She hadn't been mean to them...

Asriel, seeing how she wasn't trying to fight and was acting more like a large child than anything, looked towards his comrades, unsure of himself. "Guys... this isn't the face of someone who wants to fight," he pointed out.

Angel and Finna:

Finna wrenched herself away as Jason provided a distraction. Angel let a few on the hits land before swinging his leg forward in a front snap kick. Not many knew it, but he was red belt in Tai Chi (only beaten out in rank by the black belt) and he dabbled in many other forms of martial arts. Having gotten the boy away from him, he tossed his four other pokeballs and reached around to the twin blades that were sheathed on his back.

The pokeballs revealed a Scizor, a Gliscor, and a Linoone. The linoone hung back, munching on a berry as he drummed on his belly so hard he nearly slashed himself. Scissor and Gliscor, meanwhile, took to the skies to deal with Pidgeotto and Magnemite. Gallade was making short work of his opponents by teleporting near constantly, making them exhaust themselves and attack each other by mistake. Salamance swing his tail around in a wide circle before taking to the skies as well.

Seeing his Salamance was in place, Angel cried out, "Finish them!" He then lunged for Jason, twisting and turning masterfully with his dual swords. Salamance began channeling all of his energy, forming a large pulsating sphere of heat and draconic energy that continued to grow.

"Draco Meteor..." Finna murmured from where she had frozen. If she Angel, and she like to think she did, he didn't just have these five pokemon. No, he had at least one more. And Angel himself was capable of beating some pokemon himself! Shaking her head in horror, she ran for Storm. "We can't fight, just run!" she yelled to her companions.

Jason

Jason returned his Pokémon and ran, but Draco Meteor landed on the ground, sending him and almost everybody else flying, and he smashed into a tree, knocking him unconscious.

Kaleb

Kaleb shrugged his shoulders as he watched Drusilla curl up the way she did.

"She's an Auralian," he said. "What are we going to do, they want us to either join them or die. We can't just let her run back to the base."

Jeremy

Jeremy suddenly woke up, with Gyarados and Metagross still asleep next to him. He returned them both as he watched Pinsir, who was still trying to grab Ace.

After a while, he returned him and tried to deal with the problem himself.

Qinlan

Qin paused, he stared at Asriel with a complex expression, one that seemed to simultaneously agree and disagree with the man's statement. However, taking a moment to think about it Asriel's words made logical sense; since they could've appeared today, they could've appeared yesterday as well. Qinlan took a deep breath, and let the humid morning air cool his head. Based on what he could see, the Auralians were fully capable of killing each and every one of them in their sleep, and if they hadn't done it already then they likely wouldn't be doing it anytime soon. Unless of course, they themselves decided to seek death in some way...

Finally regaining most of his calm, Qinlan inspected the Auralian woman. The fact that she'd sent out a Noctowl had already given away her identity. After hesitating slightly, Qin grit his teeth and recalled Dahlia. He then took a few strides forward until he was about 5ft from Drusilla. He stuck out his hand initiating a handshake.

"Your name is...Drusilla, right? Shall I introduce myself..? Or do the Auralians already know our identities?"

Sincerity was quite important in negotiation, and hey, 'high risk, high return' right? Well, he had a certain level of confidence that Asriel would have his back if things went downhill.

Drusilla:

Now hearing the kindness in Qin's voice, Drusilla stopped whining and sat up. She was still pouting like a wounded child but she wasn't hostile at all. She looked older than them, easily in her mid thirties. She petted her drowsy bird and looked at Win with her glassy yet eerily focused ice blue eyes. "I try to stay and protect the change bringers from the glorious Angel and they be mean to me?" She complained.

Then she smiled coyly and held Qin's hand as though they were participating in a greeting of nobles rather than a simple handshake. "But you all are strong. Not strong enough yet. No, now you are like a pichu running from the all seeing Noctowl that wishes to catch it."

Seeing that she was just going to ramble, Asriel approached her and keeled in front of her. "Are you Drusilla? You never answered what he actually asked," he pointed out. Dru gave him a dazed look before her crazed grin was back.

"We know each other; we saw each other coming," she said in a singing voice. "But the King always sees all," she warned while looking to a tree she knew housed a tiny, almost invisible camera.