• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

No, it's not that since I don't want to use him anymore after wanting to use someone else since I feel like he's a bit too powerful to be a starter Pokémon... (Since you can really only get him at like at least in the 50s for his starting level in a side campaign in the lovely game of mine.)

I suppose I'll have to be going all out with my character bios and posting a database from my lovely Poké Browser app for the Fakemon I am going to be using for this RP.

*??? can be seen using some various moves on a target dummy to hone on his agility and combat skills*

So there are a few more accepted peeps that haven't popped up in the RP yet. How are we gonna deal with that when they do join? Will we just say that everyone left on that ice bridge? Or will we reconvene with each other suddenly horror video game style?

Well, I just popped up, having silently followed the crew. I don't really know what to do when the others join though... Maybe they should just find us after joining or something.

Well, be prepared to see a ton of info in my bios and such... *gulp*

NOTE: Jigacho does not have a defined type since all of his initial type resistances and weaknesses are a multiplier of 1x.

Trainer Info:
Name:
His name is Chaud Frost.
Hometown: His hometown is Humilau city, which is located in the region of Unova.
Appearance: Chaud stands at a shorter than average height of 5'4", as he has a modest skinny build. He has baby blue eyes, and straight, white hair that hangs a bit over his forehead. He wears a chartreuse green vest over his gray, long-sleeved shirt. He has on tan, long-sleeved pants with a grayish camoflage pattern along with a pair of white sneakers. He also has on a crimson red backpack that has his items safely and neatly stored within there.
Personality: Chaud has a rather serious outlook, as he tends to have a cold attitude towards others; primarily strangers that tend to pester him with personal questions. Although he may have great determination and leadership with his Jigacho, he still tends to be in solitude with him since friends are something that seems rare for him to come by.
Pokémon: He has a Jigacho. (See below in Pokémon info for more information.)
Family:
  • Cole Frost (Father, 34 Years old)
  • Audrey Frost (Mother, 38 Years old)
  • Tyler Frost (Older Brother, 22 Years old) (NOTE: This character is now a Pokémon and is currently with Serah Avalon.)
Pokémon Info:
Name: His name is currently unknown.
Pokémon Species: Jigacho / Puzzle Pokémon
Native Region: His native region is Camtonia.
Type: [type]???[/type]
Age: His age is unknown, though he does look awfully young.
Moves Known: Solidus Gash, Puzzling Vox, Esoteric Pulse, Confound. (See Moves Information for more information.)
Ability: Enigma (The Pokémon is unable to be identified by all means. All information, including the Pokémon's level, stats, gender, and other visible information are hidden from the foe.)
Appearance: Jigacho is a small, quadrupled, collared lizard that has a rather colorful body. His large, orange head has black eyes with some brown spots on the back and sides. His hands are brightly yellow with four fingers each, while his three toed feet are in a modest shade of chartreuse. His upper body has a pattern of light green stripes and pale yellow stripes. There are also white spots that form in a vague shape of a jigsaw piece. His underside is in a light shade of cream coloring, as his long, grayish tail is gradually tapering and has small, black spots over it.
Personality: Jigacho tends to be the outcast when it comes to social life, as he is often seen being at an unreasonable distance from the groups as a result of his significant detestation towards the authority. His quirky behavior can sometimes land him in trouble, as he tends to use deception and guile to evade punishments; some of which get passed onto an unfortunate victim. He can be rather silly at times, since he has an obsession with putting his hand in his mouth; he usually does this when he thinks that no one is looking.
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Other: He carries around a Rubik's cube with him at all times usually, as he loves to play with it and beat his own records whenever he has some spare time.
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Category: Physical
Power Points: 20
Power: 65
Accuracy: 100%
Range: Close Quarters Combat / Front Tile
Target: Enemy
Description: The user deeply slashes the target in a long length.
Effects: May reduce the target's defense or speed.
Category: Status
Power Points: 35
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Range: N/A
Target: Self
Description: The user lets out a confusing cry at itself to get it going in combat.
Effects: Increases a random stat by one stage.
Category: Special
Power Points: 25
Power: 55
Accuracy: 100%
Range: 20 Meters, 2.5 Meters Area of Effect / 4 Tiles, 1 Tile Area of Effect
Target: All enemies in range
Description: The user blasts the target with a pulse of puzzling and dark thoughts.
Effects: May inflict a random status condition on the target.
Type: [type]Psychic[/type]
Category: Status
Power Points: 20
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Range: N/A
Target: Self
Description: The user makes itself harder to distinguish by mixing itself up with different types of energy.
Effects: Changes the user's type strengths and weaknesses that last until the end of battle, or if the user faints. Also briefly makes the user more susceptible against their new type weaknesses however.

If I have to get those too then I suppose I'll need to get them in as soon as possible. (His weaknesses and resistances can change with one move since they grant him two random weaknesses and resistances which don't carry over battle.)

The main weak point about him is that he has no STAB. No STAB= Low potential DPT.

*Jigacho waits to be approved so he can get into the roleplay as soon as possible while giving the adorable stare*

I suppose I'll be putting in Jigacho's stats too then.

Base Stats:
HP:
Attack: 42
Special Attack: 67
Defense: 32
Special Defense: 34
Speed: 88
Total: 298

Jigacho Status:

Jigacho Lv 15
HP ██████████
30/30

Can I still join this?)

Name: Asher Collins
Hometown (from a known region): Virbank City
Appearance: As far as 19 year olds go, Asher is rather short. He makes up for his slight height in muscle though and is rather fit. He stands at just about 5'3 and weighs in around 170 pounds. His bulky build is wrapped in slightly tanned skin which is typically unmarked unless sporting a bruise or scratch. His eyes are a dark brown color, turning to a lighter amber as it reaches the iris. His hair, that swoops slightly at the front but is otherwise straight, hold a deep brown tone with lighter highlights, only visible in the sunlight..
Personality: Asher is less than patient, he is energetic and reckless in anything that has to do with himself but rather mindful of others. He likes to keep a 'manly' image and hates to be slowed down. Although quick to snap and easy to upset, Asher is very caring and passionate.

Pokemon:
Swirlix
Nickname: N/A
Item (if any): Fairy Gem

558654_trainercard-Asher_Collin.png

Last edited:
Ahh, finally just posted my long post in the RP! (Please note that Chaud does use quite the soldier slang and such, as I am more than happy to translate it into simple wording if anyone does not know what he is saying. :3)

*Jigacho can be seen drinking some water in the discussion*

I would like to ask if I could perhaps have another separate character for the RP since I would like to have a separate Pokémon character for the RP. (I'll maybe put his character info soon if I must before introducing the character should I have this approved.)

Hey guys, sorry for my lack of activity yesturday :C it was unexpectedly busy and I work 10-7 today as well (9:05 now) so I will be on the clock when most of y'all are able to be here. I'm going to get in one post before my shift and I'll pop in during lunch.

I actually have a theory about mega evolution that could make it possible for them to be here is I'll consider it. If I decide yes, I'll ask the admins about it...pretty sure site rules say you have to ask to use them in an rp...

Hey, so there's one thing that still kinda confuses me. How does catching work exactly? Do we wait for @Melody-Jez to introduce a Pokemon before making an attempt? Asher caught a Geodude in his last post, and that kinda threw me off. I am very bad at following things

Its anime style :) how i interpret that is we as the players keep track of relatively where all our pokemon would be level wises if this were a game and then use that level as a decider for what the pokemon knows. Like our starters are all "level 15". So any moves that pokemon would have learned by level 15 they can use, even if they would know more than four. And the levels don't really mean anything; they're just a reference point for evolutions, moves, and how powerful, speedy, or bulky the mon is :)

Name: Zak
Hometown (from a known region): Lumiose City, Kalos
Appearance: Dark blue hair, blue eyes, black pokeball shirt, blue jumper tied around waist, black skinny jeans, black boots, black and blue thunderbolt cap, black and blue thunderbolt backpack.
Personality: I dunno
Pokemon: Honedge
Nickname: N/A
Item (if any): N/A

*Jigacho gets a megaphone and asserts something significant after managing to get up on the podium with the help of his booster seat*

Jig... Jigacho Jig, Jigacho Jig Jig Jiga, Jigacho Jig Jigacho, Ji Jiga. Jigacho Jigacho Jig Jig Jigacho Jig Jig Jiga Jigacho Jigacho.

(Translation: Okay... let's get this straight, if Pokémon were to only know four moves, then I'd like you all to explain their intellect, no seriously. Having a five grand intelligence quotient and knowing only four measly moves is like having a thirty grand rounds per minute car that can't even start up.)

I'm pretty sure it has the same learnset in all of its appearances. Which is fine, just having Normal-type Submission means I don't have to worry about juggling its moveset.

Shinx Shades, read the rules; you can't have a 16 year old character. Also, every section of the form is there for a reason, please fill them all out