• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Hmmm... you can ask the professors for TM's; to keep it from being broken let's say one per new pokemon caught. Just like in the anime, catch all you want, the professors will store all the extras. Use your pokedex to switch out mons.

For egg moves, edit your bio and add the pokemon's parents and you are allowed to use any move they learn via egg move from them.

to travel light, our charas only have healing items (potions and maybe revives), a few berries, and a few held items to help new team members. With our small, portable, solar powered tablets, we can request new potions and what not. After all, one Pidgeot getting in isn't that hard.

I was thinking about a more long term adventure tool. Kinda like a single pokemon portable healer. A newer technology, similar to a heal ball, but can heal using solar power. That seems a bit more logical than calling in revives and potions, because we are traveling around a new region, and I don't think we can just call in things no matter where we are.

Okay I'm going to roll a dice to see what habitat we land in...

Drumroll as the dice rolls

The dice roll has decreed that we will land on a rocky beach that will lead us into the mountains! Glaceon trainer, would you gladly have your next post take us across the ice bridge :p

*Jigacho sits down angrily holding a baby-sized mallet in his hands, as he seems to be also holding a letter of notice that has a pink stamp on it that has a picture of a sack on fire in outlining*

I honestly don't know what to do anymore since I feel like well... you'll see when the time comes... Pyu...

*Jigacho puts down the mallet before sealing the envelope with the letter inside*

Like I said... you'll see when the time comes. For now I need to have a talk with you know who still most likely about something urgent.

*Jigacho grabs his magnifying glass and examines some documents*

Well according to some sources, it appears to be that Glaceon could evolve rather easily reguardless of age if it's near quote on quote, "An ice rock."

But it's a Glaceon though. Most good ice moves are learned at a late lv. She would only know around tackle and ice shard.
Also, I thought that maybe since my pokemon is a riolu, I could become an arua guardian.

Its a person who can understand pokemons aura, or bonds, as called in later gens. They normally have lucario as a partner because they have abnormal auras for pokemon. (Aka aura sphere) They can understand them with practice, and understand other pokemon as well. But it would take time anyway.

Sorry it took so long to respond, I'm well a bit tired but well!

and also through the mountains there could very well be an ice cave on one of the higher up mountains. but don't forget finding eevees are hard so maybe wait till we get farther into the mountains.