• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Experiment: Monster

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Chiko looked while Orlocke teased Lydia. She thought to herself "Oh my god......His little remarks and rose's....Isn't gonna help him.......But its kinda cute........." she thought and smiled then she turned away and sat down on the ground.

He nodded at the two and walked hoping to do some exploring in this,strange place. After walking for a few seconds he came across a Mid-sized room with training dummies and a climbing wall. Noticing that the door was slightly open he decided that a quick go around of the area wouldn't hurt as long as no one saw him, so he quickly stumbled through the open crack, still getting the hang of his four legged body. When he entered he immediately began to climb up the rope wall towards a small open window, he saw grass, trees ,and flowers, all clear giveaways that he was trapped here for some reason, sadly he slinked down the began to take his anger out on a training dummy, it would be good training.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"So...anyways...." She said awkwardly. If you guys are done fighting or whatever." she paused for a little while "Wanna play "Syringe to the truth"? She said pointing to a table. "It hurts...But its a fun game." Chiko said smiling.

"Well, yes, it does seem we're done fighting since Miss Lydia refuses to move...or is unconscious...or dead." Orlocke said as he glanced over at Cephalos's panicked reaction at that last part and snickered, "Alas, I don't quite feel ready to reveal my secrets just yet. If you need me, however, you can find me in my cell resting. Ta ta." With that, Orlocke walked away as Cephalos ran up to Lydia.

"H-hey, Lydia? You doing okay?" he asked the griffon.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"pffft....Wow....Never thought he would reject a challenge..." Chiko snickered while watching Orlocke walk away. Then she glanced over to Cephalos. "Well.....Last time I checked you where all frozen in time....Soooooo...yeahhhhhh." She said without finishing the sentence. "Welll anyways I'm gonna go rummage through the remains of the dead." She said without really looking at him. "Who knows...Maybe I might even be able to kick Jacks butt when I'm done. Come get me if you need anything " Then she walked away.

Last edited:

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
A little bit later she returned and said "O-o-On second thought......Maybe you shouldn't eat the arm of a drunk guard....Tee hee..Because then YoU GEt DruNk and EaT your OWN ARM" Chiko said then collapsed on the ground not only covered in the guards blood but her own. Then she began to mumble gibberish and got of the ground and walked around in circles and tumbled down once again. Then once again she got up but instead of walking in circles again, she pointed to Cephalos and said "Tee hee...I'm gonna eat your arm next" Then she looked at him in the eyes and then pounced towards him.

Last edited:
Cephalos was jarred enough when Chiko came in covered in blood. "Wait, WHAT?!" Cephalos shouted as he jumped back. "Hang on a sec, I'd rather keep both of my arms, thank you." The cyclops kept his distance, keeping his guard up as he backed away. "S-so calm down, Chiko."

"My my, seems she had one too many at the bar... or the guard she ate did..." Hrothgar sighed as he polished his club.

"You don't mind lending a hand, do you, Hrothgar?" Cephalos asked, nervously eyeing the drunken ghoul.

"Sure, when I'm done polishing my club. Consider this your first training exercise." the troll replied casually.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Chiko began to laugh and didn't take her eyes off of Cephalos then continued to throw claws and pounces towards his direction. "tee hee....your cute when your scared....." then she smiled and continued to attack.

"You gotta be kidding me..." Cephalos muttered nervously as his friend lashed out once more. He did his best to evade or deflect each attack Chiko threw his way, carefully adjusting his positioning to make it more difficult for her to reach her. As he continued to evade her, he began picking up her pattern, and even during one pounce, grabbed her wrists and used what could only be described as a gentle throw, simply exerting just enough force to only redirect her action and put a bit of distance between them. Okay, just keep this up until she either passes out or snaps out of her drunken state of mind...or until Hrothgar is done, I guess. He thought to himself.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"ow...." Chiko said as she hit face first into the ground after missing a pounce. "Hmph........ Teehee!" She said then got up and brushed herself off, then entering attack position once more....then looked Cephalos in the eyes and hissed. Then Chiko said "you can't stand there and block forever....might as well just knock me out.." She smiled and some blood off her arm wound.

Last edited:

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Then....she paused "you ok, Why are we in attack and defense?" Then she looked around confused. "oh....waita minute.....Did I get drunk as Satans son?" She said to Cephalos.

"Yeah, you did. You then proceeded to try and rip my arm off." Cephalos sighed, "Though I guess I should thank you for the exercise? I do feel a bit nimbler."

"Tomorrow we'll do it again, but add some light weight to you. That'll help boost your strength." Hrothgar said, chuckling a bit.

"Yeah, thanks for helping." Cephalos replied sarcastically.

"You're welcome. I wanted to give you a taste of what it was like to fend for yourself instead of hiding." The troll laughed. "How was it?" Cephalos looked down as he thought to himself about it.

"Y'know... It actually feels kinda rewarding. Not a feeling I like a lot, but still..." The cyclops answered.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"um.....Ok" She said awkwardly once more. Then scratched the back of her head and then she paused. " Um. You ok?" then tapped them on the head. "Oh....Great your all frozen again." She sighed then looked down..."or maybe IM just frozen" Then she got an Idea. "If you all are frozen..THEN I CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING!!!" Then she chuckled at her own plans.

Last edited:
As Orlocke relaxed in his cell, munching on some leftovers from the arena, he began to wonder if perhaps he'd spent enough time here. Scratch that: more than enough. Outside of these walls was all the prey he could wish for, all the books he could hope to read, and so much more. It's not like busting out of here would be a challenge. There were few, if any, who matched his level of strength and speed,and none of the humans running this place was even close...

Cephalos gave Chiko a wierd look as she began plotting. "Uhhh...you alright, Chiko?" he asked.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"oh...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she said realizing that they weren't frozen and that she was being just being stupid. "YEAH IM FINE!" she said nervously as she looked around. Then she realized what she was doing. "so.....do you know where........he is?"

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"um....are you sure your in the wrong place? I mean....this is sorta the only place we can be...." She said smiling at the strange boy. then she looked at Cephalos with a puzzled look then looked back at him. "so...what kind of monster might you be?" Chiko said awkwardly.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Chiko, startled by the human screaming behind them, jumped a little bit back. Then looked back at strange boy. "So.....can you please tell us about yourself. Before I ask someone a very important question." She said awkwardly once more.