• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Experiment: Monster

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lao appearance changes with spikes coming from his spine and elbows, and starts running with his arms and legs, and opens his mouth and lets out a terrifying scream.

" hehehehe...... when i catch you, I'll kill you and make your body serve me

Lao leaps at hrothgar

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"OOP" chiko said pouncing on Lao, not caring if she sunk in like the first time, and not caring if Lao thought it was weird....she just wasn't execting Lao to actually attack him. So she grabbed the notebook and ran off with it again.

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lao ignores chiko and looks at hrothgar circling him

" you know it's been a long time, since i've killed anybody with my bare hands and I think I'll enjoy ripping you into shreds.........hehehehehe."

Lao grabs hrothgar and begins slamming him into the walls.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"LAO STOP" Chiko yelled loudly "HE DID'NT DO ANYTHING TO YOU" She said "I know i can't hurt you but I can still pounce" She said jumping up and sitting on his shoulders "I WILL BREAK YOUR CORE ENDING YOU FOREVER IF YOU DON'T STOP"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lao throws hrothgar across the hall, and smiles while his body Sprouts tentacles and grabs chiko, holding her in front of him.

"........who lao? My name is jack, and what do you mean break my core, there's nothing inside of me, but rotten Corpses inside me.........hehehehehehe it's funny that you think that your ass intimidates me."

Lao licks chiko cheek and whisper something into her ear.

" the next time you want to take something from me you better have a plan."

Jack releases her and walking to his room.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Chiko sat terrified,hand on cheek..."he......he licked me" she looked down at the ground she thought to herself "who the heck is jack"

"I'm guessing Lao has Dissociative Identity Disorder." Cephalos said, looking quite disturbed by what he just witnessed. "Basically, it's like having two different people in one. Each 'person', per se, has different character traits and even memories."

"Well, you seem quite educated." Hrothgar said, sitting on the bench by the wrestling mat and looking to Chiko. "I appreciate the help, by the way, miss; even if you technically got me into that whole fiasco." He added the last part with a chuckle, indicating that it was his idea of a joke.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"ya........no problem Hrothgar" Chiko as she continued to stare at the ground "dude.......that was even worse than I thought........sorta wish I never let him out of the cage" she suddenly got up sprinted, Jumped, and stood on orlockes shoulders "as for you......." she grinned "I wanna fight you" she aimed that sentence to Cephalos "You got a secret power in you....you just havn't found it yet......if you do it will help you escape to the Island you had speaked of" then she looked down at orlocke and patted him on the head before running away just in case he was going to chase her.

"Wait, what?" Cephalos said, his eye widening. Then she ran off after hopping off of Orlocke's shoulders. "B-but I'm not even that good a fighter..." he said, his voice dropping as he looked down nervously.

"Kid, I weigh 2400 pounds and can lift something five times my weight, yet you stopped my club and threw me into a concrete wall with enough force to knock me out." Hrothgar pointed out, "Granted, I didn't see it coming so my guard was down, but still, that shows you have real strength."

"Yeah, but first off, all Cyclopes are that strong, so I'm no different from them." Cephalos argued, "Second off, I was scared half to death for most of that time and didn't even know what I was doing, and finally, I got my shoulder dislocated from catching that thing!"

"Will you quit talking about yourself like that?!" Hrothgar said, getting annoyed, "You were afraid to die and you knew you could have, but you were even MORE afraid of the gryphon dying. That gave you the courage to stand up and take action! So stop selling yourself short!"

"I..." Cephalos said, but he fell silent, looking toward the floor. "I just...don't know..."

Orlocke quietly watched the conversation from a distance, balancing on one foot while kicking the other up high in the air, striking a target he had hung from the ceiling. Lowering his leg, he stopped and continued to observe.

Lydia patted Cephalos on the back. “ Dude, you’re super strong. And even if you doubt yourself, it doesn’t mean your strength isn’t there. Believe me, you got this. “ She said with a confident look on her face.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jack enters his room and sits in corner humming a song while changing his form and voice into a woman.

"...........it's my turn jack, why don't you take a breather, you know you can't handle this body yet, and plus i want a turn."emily said.

"......fine but just because I'm tired, but don't take long." jack said as his voice fades away.

Roger came out of his room, he over hear the conversion, at least most of it. He understood Laos problem, Roger could lose control and somewhat forget who he is. Roger finally came out he still wore the muzzle that he could speak through, he did not trust himself to detach it. Roger walked across the room until he reach Lao's room. He knocked on Lao and Jack's door.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Emily hears the knock on the door, and approaches it and without opening door she says something.

"......hello roger, I've heard a lot about you from Lao.....actually let's stop the small talk, and get to the point, what do you want." Emily said

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Mean while back in the halls....."Yep Lydia is right, you are really strong for a monster of your age!" she said throwing a strong punch at Cephalos then looks at everyone else " Has anyone else thought that Loa and roger is acting funny?" she said throwing another punch at the cyclops.

Cephalos ducked quickly and jumped back, trying to compose himself. "N-now that you mention it...Roger wasn't as cheery here as he was back in that arena. Maybe he just prefers the arena more..." While the scuffle occured, Hrothgar watched as a sort of ref/coach, and had even somehow spontaneously changed into a coach's outfit.

"C'mon, cyclops, let's see you throw a punch back!" He roared, "This is one of those times where it's okay to hit a girl!"

"When did you change clothes?!" Cephalos asked, then turned back to Chiko, trying not to get distracted.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"Well....that I dont know.....but he's right you can hit me" she said throwing kicks and punches at a fast pace "I think someone is jelllly" she said looking over to orlocke and sticking hertounge out again

Cephalos stayed on the defensive, carefully studying her attack pattern as he ducked or parried as many blows as he could. Wincing a bit, he backed away again, trying to get some distance.

"Keep your hands up! That way you cut the time it takes to defend or attack!" Hrothgar advised, Cephalos doing just that. Seems he's trying to get a feel for her techniques...he added mentally.

"I'm just waiting for my turn, Chiko, darling." Orlocke replied, flexing his claws as he approached the area. "I could use a good sparring match to get my blood flowing."

"How about me?" Hrothgar suggested.

"I said a GOOD sparring match." Orlocke said.

Lydia shrugged. A sparring match would feel good right about now. Just a friendly match against people she knew. “ Anyone up for a spar with me? “ She asked.

"Well, I do want to see if your fighting skills are as sharp as that temper of yours..." Orlocke said, considering the idea, "And you certainly are more willing than the cyclops, it seems." he smirked at the idea. "Then there's the fact that you seem to have always wanted to lash out at me every time I opened my mouth, so this might be beneficial to the both of us...or one of us. This could be your chance."

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

@Swirlhex, @Breon - You should read the rules before posting anything else.
Posts here should be third person, past tense, story format and at least a paragraph long.
Emphasis here being on past tense. Both of you keep writing your posts in present tense and that simply does not fly here.

There also appears to be some heavy duty autoing going on. You are NOT allowed to control other people's characters without their permission, force hits on them, or anything of the sort. You can launch an attack in the direction of a character or attempt one, but it's up to the other person to determine whether or not the attack connected.

Also, please do not post out-of-character, off-topic blather in RP threads.

Any further reports I receive concerning your conduct in the RP forum will result in system warnings as well.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"So......When are you going to finish the attempt learning of my always attacks...?after all I can always learn new ones the moment you attack me back" she said calmly, then atempted jumping over Cephalos and changing form to mimick the look of a dog."After all...you will always find a moment when you need to chase the target" she barked then quickly changed to a growl.

Last edited:

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"Heh well....I gave you a chance to attack and you missed the chance to attack the target' chiko said then trotted away hoping no one attacked her from behind "oh and orlocke if you want a good "sparring" match you should fight Lydia" she said chuckling calmly then turned back around "Well then if you excuse me I have to see whats going on with roger and Lao."

"Huh? O-oh, okay..." Cephalos said, straightening from his fighting position. He then turned to a facepalming Hrothgar. "I did that badly...?" he asked, beginning to worry.

"No, your defense was solid, and you made a good move trying to figure out your opponent's patterns, but that won't mean anything if you don't apply that knowledge in offense." Hrothgar replied.

"O-oh...I see...Sorry." Cephalos said.

"Don't be. You'll improve eventually. You just need to steal your courage." Hrothgar replied, kneeling down and patting the cyclops' shoulder.

“ You did alright, Cephalos! You got courage and strength. I bet your family would be proud. “ Lydia encouraged. She then turned to talk to Orlocke. “ Come on. Just one sparring match? “

"Th-thanks, Lydia." Cephalos said, smiling a bit at the words of comfort.

"Debatable bravery aside, I'm willing to coach you if you want." Hrothgar offered. "While yes, my rep took a blow today, you've earned my respect by defeating me, and even trying to comfort me afterwards."

"I'll think about it. Thank you for the offer." Cephalos replied.

Orlocke, meanwhile, chuckled and walked over to Lydia. "Well, if you insist. Just don't expect me to hold back much." he said. He then led the gryphon to the sparring ring, taking out yet another rose. "May your fiery spirit guide you to victory...or preferably, your defeat."

Waking up in what seemed to be a metal terrarium was weird enough for him but looking at his arm he noticed it was covered in reddish scales with small spikes poking out then when he looked behind him he saw a long red and scaly tail ,"ok what in the world is going" He thought to himself. after rubbing his eyes he felt his face and win sudden realization he had a SNOUT! Not to mention a very long and flicky tongue even his voice was different, sharp with a small hint of a hiss "what is happening why am I a lizard man thing"!

Lydia dramatically bowed. “ Why thank you, most cocky one. And when I win, I hope your pride is not bruised too horribly. “ She said sarcastically to Orlocke.

"Sassy as ever, I see." Orlocke said, getting into his stance. "I just hope you know what you're getting into, then." He then pushed off the ground and sprinted toward Lydia at blinding speeds, crouching down and throwing his first kick to try and throw the Gryphon off balance, or to get her into the air. Doesn't matter which happens, I've still got a follow-up planned for any scenario. he thought to himself.

Last edited:
Lydia was surprised at the sudden attack, and fell to the ground. Winded, she got up. “ Wow....you don’t miss a beat,......do you? “ She asked. She launched herself at Orlocke, jumping onto his shoulders and attempting to knock him to the floor.

Smirking, Orlocke looked over his shoulder at Lydia as he widened his stance to maintain his balance. He then reached behind him and grabbed her hind legs, leaping into the air. "Going down." he said, pulling the gryphon down with him and aiming to fall on his back, which, if he succeeded, would smash Lydia into the ground below.

Lydia fell to the ground, but started to pummel Orlocke’s back with her hind legs. “ Get off me, you great lump! “ She exclaimed. She used her tail to wrap around one of his legs and pull him off the ground.

Cephalos watched their battle nervously as Orlocke used his momentum from Lydia's gesture to gain a little distance before landing, dusting himself off, and catching his breath. He then shifted into a different stance, his red eyes gleaming with malicious red light. The Cyclops was amazed at what he was witnessing.

Then...Orlocke made his move once more. Darting around Lydia with the same speed he displayed earlier, he aimed a series of strikes at her joint areas and pressure points.

Lydia was smarter this time and took to the air. Orlocke needed to remember that she had both the speed of a lion and the agility of an eagle. She started to quickly dart around in the air, hopefully confusing Orlocke. She made a sharp right, and the dived, aiming to knock Orlocke to the ground.

As Lydia flew all around above him, Orlocke returned to his prior stance, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, his pointed ears twitching with the sound of Lydia's flapping wings. As she made her attack, he braced himself, and the second she made contact, he winced, but followed through with his plan and used her momentum against her. Grabbing onto her, he used his foot to push her over him, sending her tumbling forward.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Chiko seemed bored and went to her room to change clothing. After she was finished she decided to explore a little bit! She walked into the room with the new experiment and looked at him blankly. "Why are you just sitting there?" she said opening the cage. "Come on....theres a good fight outside"

He looked at the creature with his eyes squinted with confusion"what are you" he hissed. The first thing he saw this morning was this strange thing that was in front of him.Slithering out of the terrarium he looked again at the thing that had let him out,"what was it" he thought to him self. It definitely wasn't human that was for sure and he didn't want to ask in fear of makin it angry, so he just walked away still looking at the creature.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Chiko didn't like it when people stared at her so she did what she normally did. "Well if your going to just stare at me you must wanna fight me" she said slightly annoyed with him. "Most don't stare because they know whats good for them"

He slid back quickly shaking his head "oh no I don't want to fight anyone right now, I'm just new to all this I just need some time to take it all in" he said. "I'm sorry Ma'am" he quickly slinked out the door to where he heard the fight happening. "What is happening" he thought as he made his way to the arena area. As he sat and watched, he studied the two fighters a large four legged creature that resembled the mythical griffon and another creature he had a hard time seeing " they seem to be fighting aggressively for some reason.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"*Huff* That's one innocent Kid..." She said smiling an shaking her head. Chiko thought it would be best to give him a proper intro later. then she walked to "Jack/Emily/Lao's" room and saw that roger was already talking to him. Changing her mind quickly, she decided to choose that option later.

"Oh, we're just having a friendly sparring match is all." Orlocke said, looking over to the newcomer. He then quickly looked back to Lydia. "So, are you done, or would you like to keep going?" he asked, "No one here would judge you if you turned back. Well, I might just a bit." He added that last part with a slightly condescending edge and a chuckle as he took out another rose.

Cephalos seemed to be getting annoyed at Orlocke's arrogance, glaring angrily at the vampire.

(Sorry about not replying for so long. I kinda got caught up in other things. That, and I was waiting for @Comet Blaster to reply to the fight.)