• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Experiment: Monster

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." Cephalos said, looking down a bit sympathetically. He was quiet for a bit, thinking about something. Then, he spoke. "Well, if we ever get out of here, maybe you can come live in my homeland. It's a small archipelago inhabited by cyclopes like me. The food's abundant with fishing, hunting, and gathering fruits and wild vegetables, and the climate's pretty good too. And the best part is that security is top-notch!" He paused for a moment, then resumed. "Just something to think about."

"Of course! You'd be a great addition to the tribe." Cephalos said, smiling. "Trust me, you're gonna love it! There's this huge volcano island where the craftsmen make all these different gizmos out of the minerals in the magma! There's also these beautiful green valleys and sparkling ocean water. We even have some human architecture (although I have a feeling it's a little outdated these days)." He then stopped, realizing he probably talked her ear off. "Uh...sorry if I got carried away..." he said, giving a nervous laugh and scratching the back of his head. "And we can even invite the others, too. Still debating about Orlocke, though. He's kind of...well, you know."

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lao wakes up.

"Huh? Where am I oh right monsters lab place, so it wasn't a dream.....crap." lao said disappointed

Lao begins with wander around the gym.

Lysia smiles, for the first time for a while. “ I can’t wait to see it. It sounds wonderful. “ She told Cephalos. She hoped she could escape this horrible lab first. Maybe if Lydia and her friends banded together, they could think of a plan?

Roger was doing the very same thing he did every gym time, cleaning. After he was done he heard that most of everyone was in the pool but he had no interest but stayed anyway. He over heard some sort of excitement in Lydia voice as she said, I can’t wait to see it. Roger knew that voice almost all the new people had it at least to begin with, but almost all of them lost it. "Its a shame really, so many people lose their will in this place." Roger said thought to himself, and then he cracked his neck so hard he broke it but then it healed. Roger did that from time to time some say he like pain and they would not be entirely wrong.

Cephalos smiled at how happy Lydia was, though he mentally knew he would need to prepare if they were going to try and get out of this place. With that said, he began running a small list of what he needed to do in order to plan an escape; I suppose the best place to start is to know the complex and it's entrances and exits. It might take a while...Also, I know we can trust Xonak, Chiko, Lao, and maybe Roger for help, assuming Roger's interested in escaping...Another thing we'll need is the right tools, and also knowledge of the guards' shifts and cycles. He ran all of this in his head, deep in thought.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Chiko had came up from the water along with orlocke. She didn't want to admit it but she was developing a tiny crush on orlocke...Suddenly a new voice in a angry tone had crept up behind then "SO YOUR THE ONE KISS'N UP TO OUR SISTER!?" the voice said in a booming tone of anger. behind them stood 5 figures, one of them looked human, while the other 4 seemed to be ghouls like chiko. They all stared for a moment, till Chiko was brave enough to get out of the pool and walk up to them and said "well.....there's no hiding it....this is my familiy....you know 108 right Xonak?" she said pointing to the youngest male. 108 had been the one who had shouted in the first place. "this this my brother, Ash, My younger sister, Chi, my youngest sister, jiji , my dad, Naru , and the reason I'm part human.....stacey" she said pointing to the group.
1513833162914-779125941.jpg

Orlocke smirked up at Chiko's family, and hopped out of the water as well. After looking over each one, his eyes rested on Ash, giving a look of very slight dismay to him. "There's no need to shout, you know. I'm standing right in front of you." He said.

Cephalos, on the other hand, looked over to Chiko's family, wondering if his friend had been born into this captivity.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Both Chi and jiji stared at orlocke then both started chanting under there breath. "Uh oh....you made then defensive Orlocke" she said backing up "I'm sorry about this...but if I don't Naru will be angry at me" she said then starting chanting under her breath. Chiko looked over to the rest of the monsters "Its best not to be in the water" then continued with her sisters. When the chanting had ended all the water in the pool was gone and floating above orlocke's head. "Dead man lives no longer" in the finishing of the chant. when the chant had ended all the water in the pool dropped on orlockes head. after a few minutes of quiet, the group of ghouls started laughing, confusing every one else in the room "HAHAH No need to be so serious Orlocke" Naru chuckled and hit him hard on the back. "say now....chiko may I meet the new "friends" you have been talking about" said Stacey reaching out attempting the most dangerous thing ever know to human kind......petting Lydia...

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"Im no expert when it comes to monsters other than ghouls but......maybe......" Chiko's mother tried again but swiftly "MOM!?" chiko said "STOP TRYING TO PET MY FRIENDS" she said shaping herself into a version of lydia made of smoke "Chiko.....what have i told you about smoke spiriting in the gym" said Naru "Say now........" Naru said with a sly tone aimed for Lydia "Aren't you the flightweather's girl?"

Orlocke didn't seem to mind getting drenched. In fact, he chuckled a bit with the family. "While I don't get the punchline of that little joke, probably because I'm a little 'wet behind the ears', I believe they say, I must say, that was quite the interesting introduction." he said, keeping that charming, but also slighlty sinister smile.

"M-my name's Cephalos, ma'am." Cephalos said, introducing himself to Chiko's mother as well as the rest of the family. "Pleased to make your acquaintence."

Roger heard what sounded to be Chiko's Family. "Here comes the noise crew." Roger said and covered his ears. "Time to go." Roger thought as he left. He went into the small lab where they test you with X rays and such to make sure your healthy. No one was here if they were, they would have left at the sight of Roger, no one here want to test on Roger he has killed more people in, "accidents," then any other monster.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Stacey looked down at Cephalos "Yes I know your name, Chiko has told me about you" she said as she patted him on the head "You should go tell your friends that you guys aren't sleeping in cages tonight! I got the head of the office to allow you guys to own real rooms! Chiko just sticks around in the cages because she thinks its unfair to everyone else." Stacey sighed and gave him some candy. Chiko had noticed roger and followed behind him slowly and silently "so......want some candy?" not caring if he did or not, gave him a small bag of candy. "You have been acting weird lately Roger......" she said in a low tone....

Lydia froze when Stacey petted her. She hasn’t had contact with anyone else for as long as she could remember. A purr started to erupt from her throat, but she quickly took a step back. “ I don’t know that name. “ She told Naru. She couldn’t have known who those people are, could she? Could they be her parents? How would she know. They abandoned her at a young age. At least, that’s what Lydia remembered.

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lao looks at the group of ghouls from the far

".........Ghouls are quite fascinating creatures indeed but not what I expect from the information I've gathered...... I should keep my distance to gain more information on them." lao said.

Lao holds a note book in his hand and conceals it into his body.

"Thank you very much!" Cephalos said, happy to both hear the news and recieve the sweets. Okay, back when I was waiting for whatever fate awaited me here, this wasn't exactly what I was expecting. He thought to himself, taking a piece of candy and popping it into his mouth as he made his way to a barbell and placed several weights on either end. After testing it a bit, he placed it on his shoulders and began squatting down and straighening back up again.

"Weird huh." Roger said not really expecting anyone to care considering he was a serial killer. "I would not say so, and no thank you on the candy." Roger said holding out a hand to push back Chiko's candy. Roger's thoughts went back to the idea of escape that he was sure he heard in Lydia voice a few minuets ago. "Whats the point though, its possible but what then, no one would accepted me. Some of them would most likely let me come to their world but as soon as I killed some one out the door I would go." Roger thought to himself as he continued to walk the halls.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Chiko just stood,watching as Roger walked away "Maybe its not the best time for the information I know about him" she said and walked out of the room joining her familiy and other friends. Chiko had noticed what loa did but wanted to keep the fact that he was takeing notes about other monsters to herself. "So.....Whats up?"

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
First of all this Im not SCP-109, scp's are reallly deadly monsters like roger....Second of all, why are you taking notes ....." she said pointing to the area where he had hid the notebook. "Its not nice to take notes about other monsters, thats the doctors job" she said pointed to one of the walls that had a window and a human taking notes. "oh....and my mom made special candy for everyone. your candy tastes like the thing you like most" she said handing him a small bag with his name " I forgot to give you all the bags of candy " she said. then she walked over to orlocke handed him his bag, then repeated the giving the candy for everyone. Naru responed to lydia after the candy was passed out. "flightweather was the name of a familiy who had a girl named lydia, the girl was left behind. So she faught and killed to survive...." Stacey wanted to finish the story " The familiy however did not live long and the child was caught....." stacey stopped "thats all I know" she said emaressed

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lao looks annoyed at her

"That is none of your business and you can keep your candy....... it's not like I can taste it anyway, plus you are dangerous just like everyone else here, but if you weren't the scientist would of disposed of you and your family a long time ago."

Lao begins to walk away to his room.

Finishing his reps with the barbell and putting it back, Cephalos took a moment to catch his breath, a bit tired out. Sitting on the bench to the barbell he just used, he looked over to the troll he had defeated earlier. The big lug's head was wrapped up in bandages, with a small red stain visible, and he was seated alongside a couple of other monsters; one a reptilian of some kind, like a giant mutant alligator, the other a female Sphinx. Feeling bad, Cephalos began to approach him, but stopped when he noticed Orlocke doing the same. "Hello, boys." The vampire greeted, sitting down opposite to the troll. "How's your head, Hrothgar?"

"What do you want, Orlocke?" The troll, apparently called Hrothgar, growled. "Here to mock me for my defeat?"

"Nooo, why would I do that?" Orlocke said in false shock, "I mean, sure it must be embarrasing to be chucked into a wall by a softhearted brat about a third your size, but I'm not here to rub salt on the wound. Nope." Hrothgar snarled as he reached for his club, but then caught the anticipating look of the vampire before him. He wanted the troll to make the first move just for an excuse to kill him out of 'self-defense'. Still ticked off, he receded from his initially planned attack. "My, seems the two of you have something in common." Orlocke chuckled. Hrothgar's friends stood up fast, ready to tear this vampire apart.

"Don't bother trying. You'd just be throwing your life away." Hrothgar said, looking down. His friends looked toward him, then sat back down.

"Flattery will get you nowhere. Well, I suppose I'm done here. Adieu for now, my friends." Orlocke said, walking away. Hrothgar watched the vampire leave with a glare, then noticed Cephalos approach him.

"If it's any consolation, you did dislocate my shoulder... and almost scare me to death." He said, offering a piece of candy. Hrothgar smiled a bit, but didn't accept the candy.

"No thanks. Tryin' to lose weight." he said, patting his bloated stomach.

Last edited:

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Chiko just sat there.......She knew everyone thinks she acted childish but she was sick of it. Lao was annoyed with her and begun walking to his room but she wasn't going to give up "you don't get to call me dangerous lao" she said angerly and punched him in the face. Then she stormed off.........She was going to escape tonight..........

Roger entered his new room, which looked very much like his old, but he had it to himself and there was wall paper now. The first thing Roger did was check under the bed, he had build a fake bottom to his bed a long time ago. No one not even the Scientist know about it, he built it well. Roger unscrewed it and out came his dolls, well two of them, his two favorites. To must their appearance would be enough to gag, but to Roger they where his favorite dolls and he did not care what others thought. The dolls where many different things stitched together, lots of kills over the years, but what was important about these dolls was their heads, the heads of two scientists that Roger got away with killing, it was hard to do but he left no trace it was him so no one could blame him. One day the two just did not come to work.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lao continues to walk as if the punch did nothing and says something

"Hehehehehe...... why you think we're here then Scp-109, we all have reason to be here so.......what's yours?"

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Chiko turned around and ran as fast as she could torward Loa......then she sprinted and jumped and sat on his shoulders "thats none of your bizz Lao" then she slammed a santa hat on his head "Better get used to christmas punches!" she chuckled

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lao is surprise that chiko jumped at him.

".........*sigh*....i swear to god that you act like a toddler sometimes.....and try your best punch on me, it won't hurt at all, oh and one more thing......your sinking inside of me."

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"EW' She yelled and struggled attempting to get unstuck.....but as we all know struggling makes it worse "I DONT WANT TO DIE IN TAR!" she panicked "ORLOCKE!? ASH?! SOMEONE DEAR GOD HELP ME" she shrieked loud enough to be considered a bat echo.

Cephalos rushed right up to Chiko and grabbed her around the waist before giving a sharp pull. Grunting a bit, he slowly increased his strength output. If he had the strength to throw Hrothgar, he could hopefully pull Chiko out of Lao's body. "Come on, just a bit more...!" He growled.

Meanwhile, Orlocke sighed and walked over to the commotion as well, Grabbing Chiko by the arm and pulling as well.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lao look at the two struggling.

".....*sigh* do you need to help or should I just stay like this while you struggle to free her."

Lao grabs chiko head and easily pulled her out of his body.

"Huh...well, that happened. Then again, it is your body. Couldn't you have just done that in the first place?" Cephalos asked.

"Maybe he wanted to let her sink a little bit more inward to teach her a lesson for pretty much body slamming into him like that." Orlocke pointed out. "Ah well, I best be going. Ta ta~!" And with that he was off once again.

"Right...well that aside, you alright, Chiko?" Cephalos asked.

“ Well that was......strange...” Lydia commented as she went to see if Chiko was alright. She laughed a bit on how that episode went down. “ I can’t believe that just happened. “

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
yes" chiko said hugging Cephalos and Orlocke then put a santa hat on them and Lydia "By the way ......Hes wrong....Im not a toddler" she said without shame "Hes the one being the child around here" she stopped a little bit longer "oh...you too Orlocke" she said that just to agrivate him.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lao felt a chill on his spine

"Never do that again SCP-109, when you're only wearing a bikini suits, it's felt weird."lao said.

Lao rubs his shoulders with concern.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"'jeez now I feel weird...." she shuddered "why did you say that........if you think about it lao you could of just tossed me off of you in a heartbeat....either way I got the notebook" she said slyly holding the notebook up "heheh....regret calling me SCP-109 yet?" She got up and ran away as fast as she could go.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As lao sees the notebook, he looks around his body and realize that is the real notebook and starts running at her.

" SCP-109 give me the notebook i need it or I'll fill your lungs with tar!"

Lao stretches out his arm to grab chiko.

"You know, I don't know whether I like her sass or hate it." Orlocke said, amused as he watched the chase unfold. "Though I don't understand why she hates the idea of being an SCP. It's proof you're a creature to be respected or feared, depending on what you prefer. I've grown to take pride in the title."

"How unexpected." Cephalos said sarcastically. His eye then shifted downward as he thought of what to do next, then he looked over toward Hrothgar, who was wrestling an onii in the corner of the room, their hands locked as they tried to throw the other off balance. Suddenly, the troll let go and the onii ran right into his arms, which wrapped around his waist. Then, leaning back, Hrothgar slammed his foe onto the matted floor. Needless to say, Cephalos was impressed.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"NEVER" She said swatting Lao's hand away. Chiko noticed Hrothgar and ran up to him "Sorry 'bout this...you can beat me up later or whatever" she threw him the notebook "oh....and run!"