• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Every region RP

Tyler laughed "It's not Groudon! it's a Golurk! look!" he said pointing to a Golurk and Samurott having a battle in the distance "I was just joking around!"
"Froakie!" (Phew you had me worried!)
"Tail!" (Yeah!)

Tyler took off his jacket and put it around her "So uhhhh.......... I guess that me and you are basically together now?"
"Froakie!" (Dude seriously!)
"Taillow.........." (Wait a minute.......)

"No but thanks to my dad, well let's just say he has alot of friends in different places!" Tyler laughed as he cuddled with her
"Froakie!" (Well he is a professor!)
"Tail?!?" (What?!?)
"Froakie-Fro-Froakie!" (besides like he said, i'm gonna be like the leader of the team!)

Tyler let her lay on him before he kissed her cheek "Why don't you get some rest? and if Kaylei shows up then i'll wake you up." he smiled
"Froakie-Fro!" (Braviary, you're not wrong!)
"Taillow!" (Yeah!)

D

Deleted member 227971

Ok Tyler I rented a Villa. It's code to get in is 1653. It's really big, with 3 bedrooms, 1 big bathroom,a basement A kitchen and a front room with a TV. I'll meet You there.

Kaylei walked into the Villa and walked into her room, put the clothes in the draw, put up her poster and started making dinner for tonight. Pizza...

D

Deleted member 227971

Kaylei rolled out the doe for the pizza base and added tomato sauce and cheese.
"Ok.. they can add their own toppings when they come. In the meantime I'm gonna make pecha berry cake for pudding." Said Kaylei to herself.

When they arrived at the villa, Tyler ran straight into the kitchen "Hey Kaylei, this is my girlfriend Shelby!" he smiled
"Froakie!" (Hi!)
"Taillow!" (I don't belive we've met!)
Tyler laughed and smiled

D

Deleted member 227971

"Oh hi there! Just find a room and settle in! I'm making pizza tonight for dinner, and here. You can choose your own toppings. Tell me when your done and I will put it in the oven." Said Kaylei putting the cake mix into the oven.

"Just Pepperoni please!" he said as he took Froakie and Taillow into his room
"You guys can sleep in the bed with me!"
"Fro!" (Yay!)
"Taillow!" (Awesome!)

D

Deleted member 227971

"Ok Tyler." Said Kaylei. Adding pepperoni on Tyler's Pizza and Ham, sweet corn, pepperoni and extra cheese on hers and slotting them into the oven. "What would you like Shellby?"

D

Deleted member 227971

"Good, but Blazer kept moaning he was hungry and kept asking if he could eat MY dinner" Said Kaylei. She looked at Blazer.
"BLAZE!" (Did not!)

D

Deleted member 227971

3 mins later....

"PIZZAS READY!" Shouted Kaylei, putting the pizza onto plates. "This is yours, Tyler." She handed Tyler his Pizza. "This is mine.." she put hers onto a table. "And this is Shelby's" She put the Plate next to Shelby and crept out her room.
"Oh and thanks for the coke, Tyler"

D

Deleted member 227971

"Yep. She's sleeping. It's probably the jet lag." Said Kaylei
Strike came out her poke ball.
"Stars." (Pizza?? Ohh can I?)
"Yes strike." Said Kaylei, Handing Strike a slice.