• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Every region RP

They walked to the Pokemon centre "If you want to, you should wait outside with my Pokemon" He said as he walked in
"Absol!" (Good luck!)
"Uhhh...... Nurse?"

"So Nurse? i'm a friend of your daughter and I came to ask, why does she have to be exactly like you? I mean, my Dad is a Pokemon researcher and he's completely happy with me and my cousin being trainers, speaking of which this is my partner Absol!"
"Sol!" (Hi!)

"She made me promise that i'd have to keep you safe but if anything does happen to you............... she'd blame me!"
"Riolu!" (I knew there was a catch!)
"Absol!" (She really was hard to crack though!)
"Spewpa!" (Sounds like it!)

Alex walked around, searching for some nice places to train. He then saw Shelby. "Hi there! Wanna battle? But, be careful, my team is buff!" Alex said. Pichu then came on Alex's shoulder. "Piiichu!" It exclaimed, ready for action. "My partner's never not ready for a battle!"

Tyler nodded just as the egg in his bag began to hatch "We'll battle later!"
a Froakie hatched out of the egg
"Fro!" (Hi!)
"Lu! (Hey!)
"Sol!"(Hello!)
"Spewpa-spew!" (Nice to meet you!)

".......... nevermind."
"Absol!" (I knew he couldn't do it!)
"Spew!" (Hey, give him a chance!)
"Riolu!" (Yeah!)
"Froakie?" (What are you guys on about?)
"Alright Absol I will do it, Shellby i'm gonna be honest, I kinda like you!"
"sol............" (Uhhh...........)

"Seriously?"
"S-sol!" (W-wow!)
"Froakie!" (No way!)
"Spewpa!" (So cute!)
"Riolu!" (Yeah!)
"Absol!" (Get a room!)
Spewpa used sleep powder on Absol
"Spewpa!" (Shut up!)

"Well, we can go now but then my cousin would have to meet us there."
Everyone returned to their Pokeballs except Froakie
"Froakie!" (Let's go!)
"Should we?"

"Wow! Kaylei's gonna be so happy that i've got a gir........... girl to come with us!" Tyler laughed
"Froakie-Fro!" (I knew what you were gonna say!)
Tyler laughed again

"Th-thanks!" Tyler smiled and thought for a moment before giving in and kissing Shellby's cheek
"Froakie!" (Wow! She was right, you two are cute together!)
Tyler smiled

When they arrived at the airport, Tyler could tell something was up before a few windows smashed and Team Rocket grunts broke in, armed forcing everyone to hand over their pokemon "Hide here, Absol and Spewpa let's go!"
"Spew!" (Right!)
"Sol!" (Gotcha!)

Absol used dark pulse and Spewpa used Infestation on all the team rocket pokemon

Tyler turned to her "Wow!"
Spewpa then evolved into Vivillon "Viv!" (Yay!)
"At least now we can get on the plane but our Pokemon have to be in Pokeballs."
he said as his pokemon returned "Hey we can sit together!"

They got on the plane and sat down "Soooo........... you uhhhh........ actually like me too?"
he asked curiously as no girl had ever really straight up admited to liking him