• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Every region RP

Tyler smiled "So uhhh........ do wanna maybe go out some time?"
he said as he put his hand on hers
"I mean, i'm sure there's loads of places to go in Unova!"
"Froakie!" (Right!)
"Froakie you need to be.......... nevermind"
Froakie jumped on Tyler's shouldef

He smiled and looked at her "And i'll make sure that I keep the promise that I made to your mom!"
"Froakie!" (seriously ,you two are soo cute together!)
Tyler put his arm around her

Tyler felt a little weird but just got used to it "hmmm........."
"Fro?" (What?)
"I was just thinking about Shellby and what to do if she was put in any danger."
"Froakie!" (Okay, Gotcha!)

"Yeah! so since my cousin won't be getting here till tomorrow, what do you wanna do?"
"Froakie." (I don't know.)
"I was talking to Shellby silly!" he laughed

"I say ice cream first, then Pokemon!"
"Froakie!" (Ice cream yay!)
They headed to the ice cream shop "What flavour do you want Shelby?"
"Froakie!" (Chocolate!)
"Absol!" (Vanilla!)
"Vivillon!" (Strawberry!)
"Riolu!" (Blueberry!)

"Okay but there's something I need to do first."
His Pokemon looked at him confusedly
"Absol, Vivillon, Riolu, i'm taking you to Professor Juniper's lab and when ever I need you i'll come and collect you, I promise since Froakie needs some experience leading a team which you've all done before."
"Sol!" (Right!)
"Riolu!" (Sure!)
"Vivillon!" (Okay!)
after dropping them off, they headed to the forest
"Seen any Pokemon yet?"

"I found a ................ Taillow? what's a Taillow doing out here in Unova?"
"Taillow!" (My family lost me!)
"Hmmmm............. why don't you join us?" Tyler said as he put a pokeball in front of Taillow
"Tail!" (Yay!) it said as it jumped in
"Hey I caught him!"

"Hmmmm........... I heard there's a really nice cafe here? and should we put our Pokemon in their Pokeballs?"
"Froakie!" (I don't mind!)
"Taillow!" (Me neither!)

"Sure! I think i'll get a toffee pudding, so after we've eaten, what do we do for the rest of the.............. uhhhhh............ date?"
he asked nervously

"Hmmmm.......... what about we just go for a walk? my cousin will be here soon so we could just walk to the airport!"
"Froakie!" (Sounds good!)
"Froakie! I ......" He sighed "Nevermind."

As they walked
"So uhhhh........ do you think your mum is really gonna do this without even trying to get you back once?"
He then noticed that the two of them were holding hands and smiled

D

Deleted member 227971

Landing in 5..4..3..2..1..Landed!

"Finally! Unova! I'm actually here!" Said Kaylei, Walking off the plain.
"Blaze.." (Ahhh, Cant wait to get to the beach)
"Blazer, Were not going to the beach until Saturday." Said Kaylei
Strike came out her pokeball.
"Star! Staraptor!" (Did someone say beach? Ugggh I hate sand)
"Its OK Strike, you can stay back at the house I rented for me and Tyler." She Sighed "Anyway, I'm hungry. And i expect you guys are too. Come on, lets go to the cafe near the airport. I'll text Tyler too see if he's here yet"
Kaylei Picked up her phone and texted something to Tyler.

Hey Tyler, you in Unova yet? If you are were are you?

"Me and my girlf........ uhhhh........ friend are waiting outside the airport now, we've got our things here too."
"Froakie?" (Kaylei?)
"Yep!"
"Taillow?" (Who?)

"Sure!" he smiled "So we keep it secret from everyone except her, gotcha!"
Tyler then felt the ground shake "Huh? must be an earthquake?" the ground that the two were standing on then split and there was a giant gap "Whoa Shelby!" he said as he grabbed her

"Possibly but there's only two Pokemon that come to mind, a Golurk and the other well it's impossible as it lies dorment in Hoenn!"
"Froakie?" (Do you mean?)
"Taillow!" (Groudon! but it's impossible!)
"Right!"