• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Every region RP

https://pokecharms.com/threads/every-region-rp-sign-ups-discussion.16031/ - sign up here

Tyler ran out of his house in Vaniville Town and headed over to Aquacorde Town to buy some Pokeballs and Potions before going into Santalune Forest, where he found a wild Spewpa "Absol, let's go!" he exclaimed as he threw a pokeball into the air, of which his partner Absol leaped out of.
"Sol!"
Absol took down Spewpa enough for Tyler to catch it "Awesome! I guess that Spewpa's gonna be on our team now." Tyler said as both Absol and Spewpa returned to their Pokeballs.

Lucy was walking with her Pokemon Fennekin throught Route 1 in Santalune Forest when wild Eevee jumped in fron of her. "Fennekin, look it's Eevee! Should we catch it?" Lucy asked her Fennekin. Fennekin nodded and jumped in battle fields.
"Ready, Fennekin use Ember!" Lucy yelled and Fennekin burned Eevee
Eevee shook her head and threw ShadowBall toward Fennekin, but Fennekin perfectly dodged attack. "Now Fennekin let's finish this! Uuse Scratch!" Lucy shouted and Fennekin scratched Eevee. Eevee fell on the ground.
"Go PokeBal!" Lucy threw a PokeBall.
PokeBall was shaking and...'click'. Eevee was caught.
"Yeah! We caught our first Pokemon!" Lucy exclaimed.
"Kin-kin!" (Yeah!) Fennekin exclaimed.
"I think we should meet her." Lucy said adn threw PokeBall. Eevee arrived from PokeBall. "Vee." (Hello.) Eevee said
"Hello girl. Would you like to travel with us?" Lucy asked Eevee.
Eevee first looke at Fennekin and then a Lucy. "Vee!" (Yes!) Eevee smiled and jumped in Lucy's hands.

Tyler looked around before spotting Lucy "Hey! it's good to know i'm not the only one out here right now!" he laughed "I'm Tyler, Nice to meet you!"
"Absol!" (I'm Absol!)
"Spewpa!" (Hi!)
"I've not seen you round here before, you new to Kalos or something?"

"Hi! I'm Lucy and no, I'm not new. I live on a Ranch in Vaniville Town." Lucy smield to Tyler
"Kin-kin." (Hello!) Fennekin smiled to Tyler and his Pokemon
"Vee!" (Hi!) Eevee smiled

"Hmmmm........... wait were you that girl who was doing a Rhyhorn race the other day?"
"Absol?" (That was her?)
"Spewpa?" (What are you on about?)
"Absol!" (Nevermind!)

"Well, no that's my cousin Serena, my family owns another Ranch there. We train and take care for every Pokemon type." Lucy said "This season we are trainig Absols for summer Race." Lucy looked at Tyler's Absol

D

Deleted member 227971

Kaylei was walking down route one, With Blazer walking by her side and Striker strolling near her side.
"Umm? Hello? " She said to the couple in front of her.
"Blaze!" (Excuse my trainer but your blocking the path)
"Star, Starap" (Isen't that the girl who was doing the ryhorn raceing?)
"Blazi?" (No that was Serena.)
"Blazer! Strike! quiet." Said Kaylei. "Oh, Tyler! I diddent know you were here!"

"Kaylei?" Tyler said confusedly "I haven't seen you since we went to watch last years Pokemon League final!"
"Riolu!" (Kaylei!) Riolu said as he jumped into Kaylei's arms
"I guess Riolu missed you too!" Tyler said as he hugged her "So how's Auntie Sophie?"

D

Deleted member 227971

"She's good." Smiled Kaylei. "I guess you made a new friend."
"Blaze..!" (Yeah right, more like a girlfriend.)
"Star'" (You have one too!)
"Blaze!!!!!" (Umm no I don't!)
"Ignore my Pokemon." Said Kaylei
Eevee came out of her poke ball.
"Eev!" (Hi)
Then Riolu did.
"Rio!" (Hey! Big bro!)
Kaylei smiled.
"Well I'm heading off to Unova for a few days and guess what! I got 2 plus one tickets! And I was thinking, maybe you could come!"

"Hmmmm............. sounds fun but I don't know what region I want to go to yet, Unova would be a good start............ hmmmmmm"
"Riolu!" (Seems cool!)
"Okay sure!" Tyler smiled
"Riolu?" (Should we say bye to your dad first?)
"Yeah! i'll head to Lumiose now! you coming?"

D

Deleted member 227971

"Sure!" Said Kaylei. "Returning all her Pokemon but Strike stayed out.
"Strike Use Fly! Quick, Tyler hop on!"

A loud crash comes from behind some bushes, and a loud shout seems to ring through the air. "Oh, bloody hell! My lab equipment! Why does this always bloody happen?" Another voice, seeming to be from an Eevee, also comes from behind the bushes. "Eevee, eve Eevee!"(It's okay Duncan. Don't worry! It's perfectly fine!)

Tyler nodded and jumped on "So, what have you been doing since the last time we saw each other? I mean, me and my Pokemon have just been sat at home watching cartoons because we're lazy!" Tyler laughed
Spewpa was sat in Tyler's arms while Absol rested in his Pokeball
"You okay girl?"
"Pa!" (Yeah!)

D

Deleted member 227971

"Nothing really. Most of time I've been grounded cause I was battling indoors. Once i even lit the Curtains on Fire! Other than that I've been training." Said Kaylei
"Star. Staraptor." (Were here!)
"Thanks staraptor. Everyone, come out!"
"Eev!"
"Blaze!"
"Riou!"
"C'mon then." She Said, heading to the lab.

They entered the lab and Tyler ran straight to his dad "Dad! look who I ran into!" he said excitedly
"Oh, hello Kaylei, what a pleasant surprise, now let me guess...... you two want to travel to a different region and travel together?" Sycamore smiled
"I'll let Kaylei explain!" Tyler laughed "Oh and dad look!"
Spewpa and Absol stepped forward
"Spewpa!" (Nice to meet you!)
"Absol!" (Same here!)

D

Deleted member 227971

"Hi, Uncle! Yes, I just got 2 tickets and was hoping Tyler Would like to come too! Mum said I could go on my own, Well, at least she said that she would be staying here. She doesn't really want to go." Said Kaylei
"Star! Starap!" (I remember when i first met you. I was still a Starly)

"Sure! I don't mind Tyler going! just make sure he stays safe, I can see that you're slightly more experienced, oh speaking of which......... Tyler this is from Ash!" Sycamore said before handing Tyler a Froakie egg "It's been specially bred so it'll have the same powers as his Greninja!"
"Awesome! Dad i'll miss you!" Tyler said before hugging Sycamore and heading to the airport with Kaylei
"Absol!" (I'm so excited!)
"Lu!" (Me too!)
"Spewpa!" (You bet i'm excited!)
"Kaylei, you better lead the way." Tyler said

A Young man watches them from the bushes intently. He smiles, and presses a button on his headset. "Sir, I am tracking the lads you told me to follow. But I fear they might catch me." He says in a low whisper into the mic. He seems to receive input, and nods. "Yes sir. I understand. Now come on Eevee." He whispers once more, and continues to track the group from the bushes, only a slight rustle being made.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Sure!" Said Kaylei, Rushing off.
"Eev?" (I hear something)
Kaylei turned around. "Whats wrong eevee?
"Eev!" (In there!)
"Don't worry girl, probably just a pokemon rushing past" Said Kaylei, putting Eevee on her shoulder and continuing her walk to the airport.

"So why Unova anyway? I would've thought that you'd want to go somewhere like Alola or Hoenn!" Tyler said
"Absol!" (Hoenn sounds cool!)
"Spewpa!" (Alola too!)
"Riolu lu?" (Yeah but what about Kanto?)
The egg shook a bit

I smile at the silly trainer, and continue to sneak, trailing them. All would be good and fine, if it wasn't for my shiny Eevee tripping on a rock.
"Eevee!"(Yeow! My leg!) An adolescent sounding Eevee shouts.
"No! Eevee! Oh bugger... I don't have medical supplies... I knew I shouldn't have left it at the laboratory." A voice seems to come out of the bushes.

Tyler looked through his bag and realised he had a spare ticket that could take him to whatever region he wanted "Hmmmm........... hey Kaylei, the flight isn't till tommorrow so i'm gonna go and explore for a bit." he said before heading into the woods
"Absol?" (Why are we here?)
"Spewpa?" (Maybe we're looking for berries?)
"Riolu!" (Or he's trying to get the egg to hatch!)
Tyler heard a voice "Hello? is anyone there?"

Absol stepped forward to defend Tyler
"Absol!" (Back down Foxy!)
"Whoa! Absol chill out!" Tyler said "I'm Tyler!" Tyler went to shake Shelby's hand
"Riolu!" (Hi!)
"Spewpa! spew." (Hello, you already met Absol)
The egg shook again

"It's a Froakie egg, so are you from Kalos or somewhere else?" Tyler asked
"Absol!" (I see where this is going!)
"Spewpa?" (You think he's gonna?........)
"Lu!" (Yep!)

"Same here, my Dad works in Lumiose as a researcher but me and my cousin are heading off to Unova tomorrow, I have a spare ticket but I don't know who to take with me."
"Riolu!?!" (Seriously!?!)
"Absol!" (Come on!)
"Spewpa!?!" (Why!?!)

"You got any ideas for what you wanna do? all I know is that i'm gonna compete in the league!" Tyler said
"Absol........" (Just ask already.........)
"Spewpa!" (Please!)
"Riolu?" (Is he death?)
The egg shook

"Hmmmm........."
"Absol!" (He's gonna do it!)
"Riolu!" (Surely!)
"Spew!" (Do it!)
The egg shook again
"Why don't you come with me and my cousin to Unova? Then you can get away from you mom and find new Pokemon!"
"Ab!" (Yes!)
"Riolu!" (Finally!)

"No problem! the flight is tomorrow so we've got plenty of time to become good friends before we leave!"
"Absol?" (Friends huh?)
"Lu...." (Hmmm........)
"Spewpa?" (You think he?)
"Absol." (Maybe.)

"So why don't you just tell your mom that you don't wanna be like her?"
"Absol!" (I think he will!)
"Riolu!" (Soon!)
"Spewpa- spewpa- spew!" (Besides, I saw the look on your face when you spotted Ninetales, Absol!)
"Absol?!" (What? No!)