• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Escape To A Fantasy World (Discussion)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
In recent times there have been many instances of people (under the age of 20) dying and the bodies not being found. This is because those people have been given a second chance at life, the gods see it as unfair if someone has not had the chance to live out their life properly, so they will give the deceased person a choice, go to heaven/hell or live out your life in a fantasy world. However if you choose the fantasy world, not everything will be fun and exciting, as there is an evil overlord ruling the land, it is your choice whether you try to stop her tyranny.

Rules:

No spam
No double posting
No Mary Sues
Violence is allowed
Swearing is allowed but don't abuse it

Character Bio:
Name:
Nationality (if from the real world):
Height:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Resident of fantasy world or real world?:
Backstory:

My Character:

Name: Tatsuya Kageyama
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 6'1
Appearance: He has the same hairstyle as Sadao Maou from Devil is a Part Timer!
Clothing: His clothes are the same as the ones shown in my profile picture
Personality: He is very quick to get into fights and he is quite cocky, and he can also be seen as a pervert
Resident of fantasy world or real world?: Real World
Backstory: In the real world he was just a highschool delinquent and he couldn't care less about the people around him, however that all changed one day when he saw a bunch of angry Yakuza cornering a young girl in an alleyway. At first he shrugged and walked away, until he saw how scared and terrified the girl was. So he threw his bag at them, giving the girl a chance to run away. But after that Tatsuya was shot left to die in the alleyway.
@kyuukestu @Tidal Fang @UniverSoul @DarkHydraT @Rohan Kishibe @Sentorus67 @Blotch'd
(this is a reboot of my old rp so please tell me if there are people I forgot to tag)

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, i was a little dry on ideas for a new character to use. i wanted to avoid using a human in this one.
Name: Hikari Tsubasa
Race: Aasimar
Height: 6'0
Appearance: with a medium build Hikari has deep blue eyes and light gold short spiked hair his skin takes a slightly paler colour than most folks. Asides his skin colour Hikari could pass himself off as a human
Clothing: Hikari wears a simple but reliable set of leather armour when i combat. When not in a combat situation Hikari wears mostly medieval style clothing such as tunics, trousers, the typical clothing of that time period (im assuming we arent going down the scientifically developed world route). He keeps a Sun shaped pendant tucked away under his clothes.
Personality: Hikari is a fairly forgiving person and is very level headed, it could take a lot to get him mad at someone though if he does get mad he has no problem giving whomever the person was a piece of his mind. Overall he tries to a supportive person
Resident of fantasy world or real world?: Fantasy World
Backstory: Hikari was born into a nice little country village lives a fairly silent life. The village of Caharunt is often a popular pitstop for adventures on quests or returning to tell tales about their success. As a kid Hikari looked up to these passing adventures with dreaming eyes and often stopped by taverns or guilds to listen to their stories which inspired him to someday be an adventurer like the people he met to help protect others. As he grew up he focused to learning various methods and types of spellcasting as wizards and other spellcasters were the people he enjoyed meeting the most. These days he is often seen around the village lending a hand to the other village folk or reading some text about spells.

If you need info on Aasimars as a race let me know and i'll edit in a link

Last edited:
Since Godjacob is out, I think I'd like to take over the Evil empire.

I'll herald an Undead Invasion of the continent! Though, in that case I'd like to create an empire rather than a guild, and through the empire bring war and suffering onto you good-two shoes protagonists.

------------------------------------------
Name: Felicia Amoraphallia

Race: Eldritch Litch (Human Possession)

Height: 4"5

Appearance: Felicia has wavy, dark, purple hair that’s cuts off at the shoulders standing in stark contrast to her deathly pale skin, and light brown eyes. She’s a rather petite girl standing at 4”5, and can easily fit the description of ‘Waifish’. In the confines of her own army of companions, she wears billowing shredded cape-like robes and carries a disproportionately sized staff that is quite a bit taller than her person. Beneath her robe is a plain full-body Mantua which is generally in-discriminant from the robes themselves. She usually wears her ‘magicians’ set without footwear, although an observing party wouldn’t be able to see her feet behind the draping clothes. When traversing human civilization, she prefers to wear a tight-fitting ensemble of gear composed of a white half-sleeve camisole, and ash grey breeches that merge into abyss black high-boots. Besides her outfit, she constantly wears numbers sets of intertwining belts and straps that serve as holsters for potions, powders, salves, and pills. In this set of clothing, she poses as an alchemist and adventurer.

Personality: Due to her appearance Felicia is frequently mistaken for a sickly child, and easily gathers the sympathy of others. Being quite aware of that, she has no qualms about using her appearance as a weapon to manipulate and mislead others should the need arise. With practicality and efficiency as her guideline, she’s not too proud or honorable to disdain any means to complete the job; poison, betrayal, ambushes, and scorched earth tactics are her preferred form of war. She can be rather unscrupulous when needed and keeps up a pleasant façade in front of others. However, her scheming and undermining are usually reserved for her enemies, allies, on the other hand, are treated to an intrinsic multifariousness born of a myriad of roles and personalities taken on over the years through her repeated possessions.

Residency: Fantasy World

Guild: -Pending-

Backstory: A female witch who died hundreds of years ago but managed to survive by binding her soul to a phylactery through the dark arts. She specializes in Alchemy and Necromancy, but also dabbles in various forms of nefarious magics.

Seems fun. Why not.

Name: Jenny Aster
Nationality (if from the real world): American
Height: 5'7"
Appearance: Jenny has light blonde hair that goes down just below her shoulders. She has blue eyes, and is relatively muscular from farm work and wrestling with her brothers.
Clothing: So I guess they'd show up in the fantasy world in the clothes they died in, so... a hunting jacket and pants, with a t-shirt underneath and hiking boots. Also, a hunting baseball hat.
Personality: Jenny usually keeps cheerful, trying to see the best in other people. This does lead her to get misled at times. She has a strong moral code, and would probably fall in Lawful Good. Enjoys being outdoors and around animals.
Resident of fantasy world or real world?: Real World
Backstory: Jenny Aster was a girl from the Midwestern U.S. Raised on a farm, she had lots of experience with horses, cows, and other farm animals. Raised with four older brothers, Jenny had to learn how to defend herself quickly from her brothers' wrestling. She became quite good at it, giving her brothers a run for their money when they wrestled. She spent most of her time helping out on her family's farm. When she wasn't, she would usually go bow hunting or out riding on her horse. Jenny had planned on maybe trying out for the Junior Olympics in archery. One day, when she was out bow hunting she was attacked and killed by a rapid bear.

00f, This seems Good.

Name:
Yin Pantarei
Nationality (if from the real world): American
Height: 5"6 1/2
Appearance: She has Long, Smooth Black hair, With Dark Brown eyes. She is on the Slim side, but not enough to where you could call her a Toothpick. She looks Weak, but can at least defend herself.
Clothing: She wears a Dark blue Sweatshirt, with a Black Undershirt. Wearing Dark grey sweatpants. She has Grey Running shoes, Hinting that she Runs. She also has Black, Finger-less Gloves.
Personality: She usually keeps to herself, only talking when she believes something is up.
Resident of fantasy world or real world?: Real
Backstory: She was a Usual downtown woman. She had just gotten out of High school a couple months ago, and she had decided to try her luck at living alone.
She had been living alone for about two weeks, still doing fine. The news of a killer had been on the Radio, but she didn't think nothing of it. She had been too wrapped up trying to search the Internet for something. Once she knew that she wouldn't find what she was looking for on the internet, she had decided to Take a jog to the nearest Store.
On her way to the store, she ran into a person, seeming to need to ask her something. She looked at her watch. With some time to spare, she decided to stop and listen. The man asked her to follow him, and Yin followed. That was the last thing she saw before everything went Black. Once she woke up again, she was Surrounded by Tree's.

Name: Kiernan
Height: 4'5
Appearance: Kiernan is a inky monster. (Profile Pic)
Clothing: They kinda formed with him. He only wears a white, crooked, and long bowtie.
Personality: Kiernan can be quiet nice and never brings himself to insult others. However, he is violent and cold in his own way. Keirnan is overall having a personality bend.
Resident of fantasy world or real world?: Fantasy.
Backstory: he used to be a carefree blob of ink. However, everything grows in its own time. He's been formed into what he is today, and can speak a variety of Italian language. Or whatever they call it in his fantasy home.

Character Bio:
Name:
Kenny Samson
Nationality: Canadian with Chinese ancestors
Appearance: Has short Black hair with the bangs swept over his right eye. Wears a red t-shirt under a black jacket, grey pants and black shoes with blue stripes on the sides. Will keep this set of clothing
Height: 5'5
Personality: Carefree and easygoing, kindhearted. Gets curious when something interest him
Backstory: TBD

Character Bio:
Name:
Abigail Samson
Nationality: Canadian with Chinese ancestors
Appearance: Had medium black hair that goes to her neck tied in a poney Tail. Wears jean shorts, a white tank top and black sandals. Will get a new set of clothes.
Height: 5'6
Personality: Excitable and fun to be around, curious when excited.
Backstory: TBD

Jayblade

btw if you guys are ready I think we could get this rp going, but first we need to go through stuff like guilds, shall all the "good guys" be in the same guild?

I think that sounds nice. What shall we call it?

However, I consider my character more of a 'bag guy' than a 'good guy'.
Whats the fine line between bad and good anyway?

Jayblade

I'm not sure about a guild name, but as for the line between good and bad I'd say that the guys being transported to the fantasy world are the protagonists, but they don't necessarily have to be good people (think Luffy from one piece, he is the protagonist but he is not really a good guy)

Right. Let me make another character, but using ANOTHER algorithm. I thought the leader of a empire needed a guard anyway. As long as its fine with @kyuukestu. (Heck I'm running out of creative idea's for species.)
Name: Wehi
Race: mobilya (Turkish for Mirror)
Height: 2"3 (Size of a fancy handheld mirror)
Appearance: Wehi is made of a old gold giving him a vintage look. He has swirl design's on his top with a very reflective mirror. A black, spiky smile shape reflects off of the surface of the glass, and the handle has a line going down until it connects with the other line at the bottom. He has white gloves that he can freely move on his own, with black dots on the back. They kinda look similar to that of the old cartoon gloves that float around the old mirror. The reflective surface can make the mouth vanish for mirror purposes when being used. Wehi wears a black bowtie at the top of is handle.
Personality: He causes lots of trouble for the protagonist, with mischievous intents. He happily serve's his owner no matter what they believe. This means he is hard to manipulate. Wehi complains about being stuck in a mirror all the time, and has no idea when he needs to stop. That gives him a talkative overlay, but has more evil intent's under his thick gold. Wehi has developed a habit of lying to others that aren't his 'master'. Wehi loves performing magic tricks, and uses them as a form of attack.
Residency: Fantasy world
Backstory: They were once a ghost who was bored with themselves. They haunted a old woman, who one day ordered a certain book. Now, this book was about keeping away evil spirits. It said a silver mirror was needed. They only found a golden mirror, but they felt like it would work. She caught the ghost roaming in the old house one night, and pointed the mirror at it. The ghost was sucked into it and , as it said, was trapped. It now roams the world on its own, looking to work for somebody to right their wrongs. They aren't having much luck with the righting their wrongs.

Last edited by a moderator:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
This sounds pretty dope

Name: Mihailo Bogotov
Nationality (if from the real world): Russian
Height: 6'4"
Appearance: He has short yellow hair, blue eyes, strong arms
Clothing: White T-Shirt, blue jeans and black boots with soviet sign on right.
Personality: He is smart, doesn't like fight much, usually not too brave, but if the moment requires so he can be useful.
Resident of fantasy world or real world: Fantasy World
Backstory: He was born in Russia, and finished his school there. At age 20 as all Russians he had to go to Army. At age 21 Russia started war with Lithuania about small territory near Baltic Sea. He went in many battles. At age 24 he got hit by bullet in last battle. On the way to hospital he died because his heart stopped working.

Jayblade

@MihajloJedi I'm very sorry, but after reading through some of your posts, I feel that your posts are sometimes lacklustre and don't have the greatest spelling/grammar, so at the moment I can't accept you, but you can come back anytime if you feel like you've improved

Yea, I can't understand that. No offense but that looks like a toddler spoke all that and ran it through google translate a couple of times.

And if he's a resident of the fantasy world how has he been to Russia?

Anyway, I think I thought of a name for the good guys.

Takatifu (Meaning Holy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Right. Let me make another character, but using ANOTHER algorithm. I thought the leader of a empire needed a guard anyway. As long as its fine with @kyuukestu. (Heck I'm running out of creative idea's for species.)
Name: Wehi
Race: mobilya (Turkish for Mirror)
Height: 2"3 (Size of a fancy handheld mirror)
Appearance: Wehi is made of a old gold giving him a vintage look. He has swirl design's on his top with a very reflective mirror. A black, spiky smile shape reflects off of the surface of the glass, and the handle has a line going down until it connects with the other line at the bottom. He has white gloves that he can freely move on his own, with black dots on the back. They kinda look similar to that of the old cartoon gloves that float around the old mirror. The reflective surface can make the mouth vanish for mirror purposes when being used. Wehi wears a black bowtie at the top of is handle.
Personality: He causes lots of trouble for the protagonist, with mischievous intents. He happily serve's his owner no matter what they believe. This means he is hard to manipulate. Wehi complains about being stuck in a mirror all the time, and has no idea when he needs to stop. That gives him a talkative overlay, but has more evil intent's under his thick gold. Wehi has developed a habit of lying to others that aren't his 'master'. Wehi loves performing magic tricks, and uses them as a form of attack.
Residency: Fantasy world
Backstory: They were once a ghost who was bored with themselves. They haunted a old woman, who one day ordered a certain book. Now, this book was about keeping away evil spirits. It said a silver mirror was needed. They only found a golden mirror, but they felt like it would work. She caught the ghost roaming in the old house one night, and pointed the mirror at it. The ghost was sucked into it and , as it said, was trapped. It now roams the world on its own, looking to work for somebody to right their wrongs. They aren't having much luck with the righting their wrongs.
She will have a guard, though it'll be a bit different than the standard 'guard' you'd think of.

I have no problems with your character though. Sounds like a rather quirky addition.

Jayblade

that sounds pretty good, but I'd thought of one called the Wandering Crows (we could translate to Japanese, cause in Japanese everything sounds more badass)

Jayblade

I get your point, but as I said before, just because you could see these guys as the protagonists it doesn't mean they are good guys, and yes the mirror is accepted

...Right. Forgot. But still, a Crow is seen as a annoying and vicious in many cultures. While that point is true, I don't see most of the characters as annoying.

Jayblade

True but they aren't really holy either, so I think we should think about a guild name before we start, anyone else got ideas

Yea, the Mirror's fine with all the weight on their handle. They'll probably have a right to brag that they have the position of doing everything and consider himself a Steward Adviser. I can see it now: "You must trust me with everything, m'lady! Your Adviser/Steward has it all covered. Want me to enslave half the country while I'm at it?"

Well for the guilds name i would suppose it depends on when it was established. If its one we create after meeting eachother then we would try to have it revolve around some common trait or what they think sound cool. If its a existing guild we join then it would probably take aspects of the surrounding area, culture, superstitions or other parts that might have been relevant at the time it was founded

Jayblade

Well for the guilds name i would suppose it depends on when it was established. If its one we create after meeting eachother then we would try to have it revolve around some common trait or what they think sound cool. If its a existing guild we join then it would probably take aspects of the surrounding area, culture, superstitions or other parts that might have been relevant at the time it was founded
That sounds like a better idea, once we get to see what these characters are actually like we can decide on a guild name that reflects their traits/personalities.

Anyways is everybody ready to get started?

Yea, the Mirror's fine with all the weight on their handle. They'll probably have a right to brag that they have the position of doing everything and consider himself a Steward Adviser. I can see it now: "You must trust me with everything, m'lady! Your Adviser/Steward has it all covered. Want me to enslave half the country while I'm at it?"
All in due time. Though he'll need to not reveal their alignment so blatantly xD

That sounds like a better idea, once we get to see what these characters are actually like we can decide on a guild name that reflects their traits/personalities.

Anyways is everybody ready to get started?
As ready as I'll ever be~

Yeah pretty much. I just need to add a link to a web page about Aasimars for anyone that needs it in a second. I totally didn't forget to do that yesterday.

Of course I am! I have two characters, and I've planned their intro's!
All in due time. Though he'll need to not reveal their alignment so blatantly xD

As ready as I'll ever be~
I'm ready too, and I don't think the mirror will get it at first. Like: "What do you mean we're not suppose to be true with ourselves at the moment? Aren't we bad regardless?" and "Whatever you say...?" but eventually gets it later on, and refusing to question it.

Lets get a RP on!