• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Escape To A Fantasy World (Discussion)

Mhm, I guess she'd be a general or somethin'. Mainly, she wouldn't really care about talking to people other than her higher-ups cuz of the emotional trainwreck she is, haha.

Well gosh damn,

I never replied to the thread so I don't get notifications.
Glad to see this story back up so i will a toss a character I've always been interested in.

Name: Vasha Star
Nationality (if from the real world): American(but from a russian family)
Height: 5'4
Appearance: Pale smooth skin, she has permanently dyed deep blue semi-long hair with a part of hair covering her left face. she has bright blue eyes although her left eye is a shining white due to a fully formed cataract. she has a lean build.
Clothing: Vasha wears clothing that is flexible and dark, Since she is interested in ninjas and spys she likes to wear dark sweatpants and work out shirts. She also has a large red and blue scar she can put her hand through.
Personality: Cold and direct. Vasha sees the world as one where power needed in order to control the way of life. She speak in monotone and hides her emotions as much as possible. She does not trust kindness in people but is highly expectant of those to make rational decisions. She can be surprisingly caring for others but it is not hard for that to go unnoticed or for that care to be discarded. She has a task oriented mindset and hates laziness. She is adept at reading other people but is interested in people she cannot read.
Resident of fantasy world or real world?: Real World.
Backstory: With both of her parents gone, Vasha was raised by her much older brother and for a short while their grandparents. They lived in the Washington D.C. and since her family was low income only used for schooling and food, she spent most of her time in cold musty apartments. She grew a resentment for peddlers and street conman as her family was much to kind and would lose a ton of money or even valuable items. She began to study how con man acted in order expose them and take back what she lost. She was successful once as she saved her brother from losing a hundred dollars, but a second attempt caused the peddler to get violent and attacked, Luckily a cop was nearby in order to subdue and arrest the criminal. Vasha was satisfied in see the lowlife be put in their place and from then on wanted to be the head of police. One day on her way to back from school she was stopped by a thug attempted. She tried to fight him but was immediately shot in the back.

=======================Edit=======================
Definitely Felicia's Character theme;

=======================Edit End=====================

Alrighty then~

I think I'm gonna have too much fun being evil xD

@Red_RiotX , you should check Sentoru's Bio.

Well gosh damn,

I never replied to the thread so I don't get notifications.
Glad to see this story back up so i will a toss a character I've always been interested in.

Name: Vasha Star
Nationality (if from the real world): American(but from a russian family)
Height: 5'4
Appearance: Pale smooth skin, she has permanently dyed deep blue semi-long hair with a part of hair covering her left face. she has bright blue eyes although her left eye is a shining white due to a fully formed cataract. she has a lean build.
Clothing: Vasha wears clothing that is flexible and dark, Since she is interested in ninjas and spys she likes to wear dark sweatpants and work out shirts. She also has a large red and blue scar she can put her hand through.
Personality: Cold and direct. Vasha sees the world as one where power needed in order to control the way of life. She speak in monotone and hides her emotions as much as possible. She does not trust kindness in people but is highly expectant of those to make rational decisions. She can be surprisingly caring for others but it is not hard for that to go unnoticed or for that care to be discarded. She has a task oriented mindset and hates laziness. She is adept at reading other people but is interested in people she cannot read.
Resident of fantasy world or real world?: Real World.
Backstory: With both of her parents gone, Vasha was raised by her much older brother and for a short while their grandparents. They lived in the Washington D.C. and since her family was low income only used for schooling and food, she spent most of her time in cold musty apartments. She grew a resentment for peddlers and street conman as her family was much to kind and would lose a ton of money or even valuable items. She began to study how con man acted in order expose them and take back what she lost. She was successful once as she saved her brother from losing a hundred dollars, but a second attempt caused the peddler to get violent and attacked, Luckily a cop was nearby in order to subdue and arrest the criminal. Vasha was satisfied in see the lowlife be put in their place and from then on wanted to be the head of police. One day on her way to back from school she was stopped by a thug attempted. She tried to fight him but was immediately shot in the back.
Speaking of your bio, that personality of hers somewhat makes me wanna convince you to join ther dark side xD

Though...she wants to be a police..? Guess she's more to the extreme side of Lawful Good.

i kind of want to go for someone who really wants to do good to the point where it just comes off as monstrous. She wants to take down and destroy all that is "evil", just expect evil to have a vague definition. Think of Jet from Avatar the last airbender. I plan for her to go against the villains but may be also a hindrance to the morals of the good guys.

i kind of want to go for someone who really wants to do good to the point where it just comes off as monstrous. She wants to take down and destroy all that is "evil", just expect evil to have a vague definition. Think of Jet from Avatar the last airbender. I plan for her to go against the villains but may be also a hindrance to the morals of the good guys.
Yea, that's what I pinned her as, Lawful Good taken to an unreasonable extreme.

Felicia is more a Chaotic Evil, so they'd have quite the dynamic between them. I look forward to it though.

Thanks

Are Orcs low-levelled?
Depends on how we work the Goblins evolution line

Generally, Goblins, Hobgoblins, Orcs, Ogres, Onis, etc. and those type of monsters belong to one family usually evolved from each other or something.

Or sometimes Orcs have their own evolutions line, Orcs, High Orcs, War Orcs, Orc Lord, etc.

If we have Orcs be their own type of monster, then they'd be the lowest level for that 'species'. They'd be higher tier than Goblins though, perhaps almost mid-rank?

I'd say an Orc is usually stronger than a hobgoblin but weaker than an Ogre. They might also be extremely stupid.

You...probably can't solo one as a newbie, but a decent newbie team should be able to take one out by leveraging their stupidity against them.

Ah, remember, monsters are specific to habitats. You probably won't be finding any bats in the middle of the forest or stuff like that.

I believe most of us are in a forest terrain?

Well, lemme try to pull a list of low-level mobs;

• Goblins (Lowest level - solo or at the most a small tribe of them.)
  • Rabbits (Monster Variants - e.g. Horned rabbit)
  • Wolves (Normal)
  • Slime (Normal variant)
  • Deer (Monster Variant)
  • Kobolds (Lowest Level)
  • Human Bandits (Lowest Level - Bandits who are starved peasants, not Bandits who are defected militia.)
  • Birds (Monster Variant)
  • Imps (Lowest level)
  • Variety of Giant insects (Lowest Level - the size of dogs, not the size of like a 2 story house.)
    -Forest Spiders
    -Centipedes
    -Ants (Alone, and kill them fast)

My advice is to avoid Ants like the plague because they're very social on one Ant usually means 10 billion more are near. They're definitely an A or B-ranked threat just because of their sheer numbers.

Goblins, Wolves, Kobolds, and Bandits are generally social mobs as well, so you're likely to encounter a handful of them at once unless you happen to run into a loner. Doubt a fresh reincarnate can fight multiple vs 1, so I'd avoid those animals as well unless you specifically state it's alone.

I'm planning for my characters to enter a cave and meet a group of monsters, I'm contemplating between Imps, Orcs, Hobs and Lizardmen
Low level Lizardmen are fine, Imps too, but a group of Orcs or Hobs would probably get you killed.

Orcs' might be stupid, but they're very strong, and in a cave you're not gonna have much room to actually dodge. One hit and you're probably going to break something important, then it's gg for your character.

Hobgoblins on the other hand are evolved goblins, they're not as strong physically as orcs, but they're evolved goblins usually having more intelligence. They're also likely to be leaders of a small troop of goblins. Inside a cave, you'd probably be swarmed with numbers, and the ambushes and traps set by the intelligent Hobgoblin would whittle your characters down.

Hobgoblins are generally more dangerous than Orcs or even Ogres because they're smart and can lead an organized force of goblins that will work just like a mini-army.

Probably an evolution down the line thought
Eh, I feel like characters that just came to the world wouldn't be capable of handling an evolved monster..? But Imps aren't usually all that strong, and you've got two characters. Well, just keep pacing so they don't seem too strong for newbies.