• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Escape to a fantasy world discussion

It's when multiple people are "romantically" even semi-interested in one person. For this case, I'm borrowing the comedic elements of Konosuba to have a dysfunction dynamic between Kenta and the girls I made.

That's not the kinda harem I am going for, cause Kenta being a Mary Sue makes this story pointless, but that is the best example to go with.

Character Bio:
Name:
Kenny Samson
Nationality: Canadian with Chinese ancestors
Appearance: Has short Black hair with the bangs swept over his right eye. Wears a red t-shirt under a black jacket, grey pants and black shoes with blue stripes on the sides. Will keep this set of clothing
Height: 5'5
Personality: Carefree and easygoing, kindhearted. Gets curious when something interest him
Cause of death: While on a car trip with his parents and sister, a gas truck went out of control and tipped over near them, something then ignited the gas and caused a massive explosion.
Guild: Purple Thorns
Backstory: TBD

Character Bio:
Name:
Abigail Samson
Nationality: Canadian with Chinese ancestors
Appearance: Had medium black hair that goes to her neck tied in a poney Tail. Wears jean shorts, a white tank top and black sandals. Will get a new set of clothes.
Height: 5'6
Personality: Excitable and fun to be around, curious when excited.
Cause of death: Same as Kenny
Guild: Puple Thorns
Backstory: TBD

No. beside the Harem shake.
You mean the Harlem Shake?

har·em
ˈherəm/
noun
noun: harem; plural noun: harems
  1. (in former times) the separate part of a Muslim household reserved for wives, concubines, and female servants.
    synonyms: seraglio; More
    zenana;
    women's quarters
    "the inner rooms of the harem"
    • the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man.
    • a group of female animals sharing a single mate.
    • derogatory
      a group of women perceived as centering around a particular man.
      "rich men with their extensive harems of buxom blondes"
OMG I love sword art online!

1. Thread, Ninja of Shadows (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Kenta Takahashi (Godjacob)
3. Tamika the Wild Mage (Godjacob)
4. Akane the Crimson Vanguard (Godjacob)
5. Masako the Lunar Warrior (Godjacob)
6. Yusuke Takahashi (Red_RiotX)

1. Abigail Samson (Rohan)
2. Kenny Samson (Rohan)

1. Kumushi Otoko (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Eclipse Emperor/ Haru Nakamura (Godjacob)

I have to go eat dinner, but feel free to begin for everyone else.

Also if somebody wants to join a guild, I'd suggest going to Purple Thorns. They need some members to help balance the ratios.

Gonna work on my post now, will take time, but I think we should give time for everyone to get an intro post in before we jump too far ahead. Wouldn't want people feeling lost right at the beginning.