• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Escape to a fantasy world discussion

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
btw when our OC's die they have to go face to face with a god, like in Konosuba when Kazuma is with Aqua

Name: Thread, Ninja of Shadows
Nationality: Unknown
Appearance: Thread, unlike most ninjas, doesn't wear black. They wear a yellow raincoat that blends with there yellow pants. They don't wear shoes, and is very skinny. They have almost visible black hair covering their eyes.
Height: 5'5" (As tall as about a 9 year old)
Personality: Thread never talks, and has a very suspicious aura. They are very resistant. They Refuse to give up. They are skilled with fire, and often uses it on his own shurikens.
Cause of death: Died from a person throwing him off a cliff.
Guild: None
Backstory: Thread used to live in the woods in a cottage. He had witnest a person die before his eyes, before dyeing after the event. He now lives as a quite vigilante who lives in a abandoned house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. Anyway, do you all have ANY idea what the world is going to look like? We can't just have no plan about this.
I have a location.

Old Brook Road
Old brook Road is a road that cuts through a forest. It is often a place animals like to go due to the sweet berry's that grow on the bushes, and it's quite a wonderful sight when the light saps through the tree's leaf's. It's a little creepy at night however, because less animals are around, and Wolfs and bears tread around.

This okay with you, sir? (Guessing your Male.)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
yeah I like that as a location, but I know I have used this show already, but the world will look similar to the world of Konosuba, if you haven't watched (I suggest you do, it's a great show) then you can look it up

Oooooooo get a villain brewing in my head!
Name: Kumushi Otoko
Nationality: Current advisor of 'Emperor Eclipse' (If thats fine with @Godjacob but just a Member of Eclipse clan if otherwise)
Appearance: Kumushi wears a White Sleeveless sweater with black wide leg pants. They wear lace up heels and hair in a 'Wavy Hot Toffee' style.
Height: 5'1"
Personality: Kumushi is very wise and often tells people of their mistakes. They are otherwise respectful of there superiors and will blindingly do whatever they ask of them. She's also very serious, often chewing of people of lower class for being disrespectful toward the guild master.
Cause of death: Being tied onto a chair and thrown into a lake
Guild: Eclipse Empire
Backstory: After Kumushi was left to drown by her parents, she arrived in the anime world. They quickly bought new clothes and heard of what they call the 'Eclipse Empire'. They joined it, out of anger from the world. She strongly hates people who make fun of others now, often trying to execute them on sight. She hopes one day she can get revenge on her own parents.

Oooooooo get a villain brewing in my head!
Name: Kumushi Otoko
Nationality: Current advisor of 'Emperor Eclipse' (If thats fine with @Godjacob but just a Member of Eclipse clan if otherwise)
Appearance: Kumushi wears a White Sleeveless sweater with black wide leg pants. They wear lace up heels and hair in a 'Wavy Hot Toffee' style.
Height: 5'1"
Personality: Kumushi is very wise and often tells people of their mistakes. They are otherwise respectful of there superiors and will blindingly do whatever they ask of them. She's also very serious, often chewing of people of lower class for being disrespectful toward the guild master.
Cause of death: Being tied onto a chair and thrown into a lake
Guild: Eclipse Empire
Backstory: After Kumushi was left to drown by her parents, she arrived in the anime world. They quickly bought new clothes and heard of what they call the 'Eclipse Empire'. They joined it, out of anger from the world. She strongly hates people who make fun of others now, often trying to execute them on sight. She hopes one day she can get revenge on her own parents.

I have no issues with the adviser role.

I'm going to assume that Kumusho is not aware of the Emperor's...real identify, but the adviser's personality seems a good compliment to the emperor's.

What other guilds do we have?

We have the Eclipse Empire (The bad guys), we have Sapphire Heart which comprises of my three native OCs and soon to be my Isekei boy when he bumps into them.

Just to help organize things.

1. Thread, Ninja of Shadows (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Kenta Takahashi (Godjacob)
3. Tamika the Wild Mage (Godjacob)
4. Akane the Crimson Vanguard (Godjacob)
5. Masako the Lunar Warrior (Godjacob)

1. Kumushi Otoko (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Eclipse Emperor/ Haru Nakamura (Godjacob)

If you want to join the guild of Sapphire Heart let me know, if you want to form another guild with others here also let me know.

1. Thread, Ninja of Shadows (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Kenta Takahashi (Godjacob)
3. Tamika the Wild Mage (Godjacob)
4. Akane the Crimson Vanguard (Godjacob)
5. Masako the Lunar Warrior (Godjacob)
6. Yusuke Takahashi (Red_RiotX)

1. Kumushi Otoko (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Eclipse Emperor/ Haru Nakamura (Godjacob)

Also I plan for a comedy harem dynamic with the three girls and Kenta (Whether he actually ends up with one of them, or any of them, remains to be seen) kinda like Konosuba. So if you all want love interests in the new world you'll have to take this into consideration

all the girl characters are love options 0-o
thats new.
So the character your talking about is like a more anime like version of brock? XD