• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Escape to a fantasy world discussion

Yeah sorry about not responding. Most of these posts happened between 1-4Am for me.
On the topic of whatever guild Farax will join Purple thorn for number balance reasons

Edit: accidently posted while i was still typing. Sorry

And for the record, he is pretty ominous so what was I suppose to do?

it is honestly more hard to call somebody 'it' either for a mysterious person.

1. Thread, Ninja of Shadows (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Kenta Takahashi (Godjacob)
3. Tamika the Wild Mage (Godjacob)
4. Akane the Crimson Vanguard (Godjacob)
5. Masako the Lunar Warrior (Godjacob)
6. Yusuke Takahashi (Red_RiotX)

1. Abigail Samson (Rohan)
2. Kenny Samson (Rohan)
3. Farax (Tidal Fang)

1. Kumushi Otoko (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Eclipse Emperor/ Haru Nakamura (Godjacob)

How are my post hard to follow? They make perfect sense.
Well aside from being hard to follow, there also seems to be a lack of emotions in most of your posts. Thread showed no emotion when he was dropped off a bridge(Or whoever was dropped from the bridge) And when Kimushi landed in the afterlife she just sounded so uninterested and emotionless. Speaking of
He had fell from the sky, and right onto somebody else. Then another child landed. "Wow! Is this what death is like?" she asked. "Interesting." The Girl said. Looking around. The kid that fell before them was trying to get out from under the child. "...Why is this landing pad so hard?" She asked, looking at the two people she was on. "...That explains. Alot." she said. "Dammit..." Thread thought, frowning.
You didn't even mention her in this post, all you said was the girl, what girl? Be more specific

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
you don't need to apologise, we were just saying you need to be more specific in posts and make them a little less confusing

Your not. Artificial emotions us humans have fill us from the empty void. But what we need to focus on the true matter.
Beside, were just filling the void's we have playing this anyway right?

Jayblade

@LeBarrel42 sorry if I sound petty again but to me your character being able to basically kill someone and break anothers arm, just through self defense classes makes him seem a little overpowered, maybe it's just me, and why does he have a bow, could you please at least show him buying one

Jayblade

okay sorry I didn't notice that, but also I might be asking for a bit much, but could get rid of the fight completely, I don't want any sort of fights until everybody is in the fantasy world

Jayblade

Alright I'm gonna go sleep cause it's like 12 am and I'm starting school again tomorrow, but I'll try come on in the morning

Truck-kun was very busy here I see :p

Well, I'll take a role as one of the villains if that's still allowed.
------------------------------------------

Name: Felicia Amoraphallia

Race: Litch (Human possession)

Appearance: Felicia has wavy, dark, purple hair that’s cuts off at the shoulders standing in stark contrast to her deathly pale skin, and light brown eyes. She’s a rather petite girl standing at 4”5, and can easily fit the description of ‘waifish’. In the confines of her own army of companions, she wears billowing shredded cape-like robes and carries a disproportionately sized staff that is quite a bit taller than her person. Beneath her robe is a plain full-body Mantua which is generally in-discriminable from the robes themselves. She usually wears her ‘magicians’ set without footwear, although an observing party wouldn’t be able to see her feet behind the draping clothes. When traversing human civilization, she prefers to wear a tight-fitting ensemble of gear composed of a white half-sleeve camisole, and ash grey breeches that merge into abyss black high-boots. Besides her outfit, she constantly wears numbers sets of intertwining belts and straps that serve as holsters for potions, powders, salves, and pills. In this set of clothing, she poses as an alchemist and adventurer.

Personality: Due to her appearance Felicia is frequently mistaken for a sickly child, and easily gathers the sympathy of others. Being quite aware of that, she has no qualms about using her appearance as a weapon to manipulate and mislead others should the need arise. With practicality and efficiency as her guideline, she’s not too proud or honorable to disdain any means to complete the job; poison, betrayal, ambushes, and scorched earth tactics are her preferred form of war. She can be rather unscrupulous when needed and keeps up a pleasant façade in front of others. However, her scheming and undermining are usually reserved for her enemies, allies, on the other hand, are treated to an intrinsic multifariousness born of a myriad of roles and personalities taken on over the years through her repeated possessions.

Guild: Eclipse Empire (I'd presume?)

Backstory: -To be decided-