• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Escape to a fantasy world discussion

1. Thread, Ninja of Shadows (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Kenta Takahashi (Godjacob)
3. Tamika the Wild Mage (Godjacob)
4. Akane the Crimson Vanguard (Godjacob)
5. Masako the Lunar Warrior (Godjacob)
6. Yusuke Takahashi (Red_RiotX)

1. Abigail Samson (Rohan)
2. Kenny Samson (Rohan)
3. Farax (Tidal Fang)

1. Kumushi Otoko (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Eclipse Emperor/ Haru Nakamura (Godjacob)
3. Felicia Amoraphallia (Kyuukestu)

I'll probably introduce my villain in my next post, to give the other Eclipse guys something to do.

Last edited:
1. Thread, Ninja of Shadows (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Kenta Takahashi (Godjacob)
3. Tamika the Wild Mage (Godjacob)
4. Akane the Crimson Vanguard (Godjacob)
5. Masako the Lunar Warrior (Godjacob)
6. Yusuke Takahashi (Red_RiotX)

1. Abigail Samson (Rohan)
2. Kenny Samson (Rohan)
3. Farax (Tidal Fang)

1. Kumushi Otoko (Ghostly Jazz Hands)
2. Eclipse Emperor/ Haru Nakamura (Godjacob)
3. Felicia Amoraphallia (Kyuuketsu)

I'll probably introduce my villain in my next post, to give the other Eclipse guys something to do.
*sips tea casually while godjacob spells my name wrong*

*ahem* I'll probably have to think of an epithet for Felicia, something fitting with her Ghostly nature. I've noticed that I don't see any specific abilities on any of the character Bios..? But they do have some right?

*sips tea casually while godjacob spells my name wrong*

*ahem* I'll probably have to think of an epithet for Felicia, something fitting with her Ghostly nature. I've noticed that I don't see any specific abilities on any of the character Bios..? But they do have some right?

Darn it XD

Made the edit, I always get that wrong.

I know he does, my OC got a dagger.

He'll be a rogue, probably have some magic to increase his agility & speed. Maybe make after images or even clones depending on how things go.

*Sips tea*

*Smashes random teacup*

alright ladies and gents, time to add another villain to the ring. because there just aren't enough.

Name: KoKo ( her real name is lost but she used to be called vida bebedor )
Nationality: Central America
Appearance: frizzy dark brown hair, emerald green eyes and unusually sharp teeth, she likes to wear orange clothing(particualry hoodies) and is seen only wearing flip flops or barefoot
Height: 5'5

Personality: KoKo is a full fledged psychopath, no care for others and rarely ever feels fear or worry, She is highly cheerful and has no care for personal boundaries. while she is usually ditzy and eccentric that is just downtime for blood lust and newfound "hunger"
Cause of death: When caught in her murderous act she was found by a man and vengefully beaten to death

Guild: probably wont join a guild, but can be convinced if she thinks she can have fun with it.

Backstory: Disturbingly enough KoKo had a mediocre life. she was raised by her aunt and uncle, but that never fazed her. in her early years she was someone with a rather low attention span but had a great interest in stories about monsters. she would read books upon books of the multiple beast that ruined lives and destroyed families. Eventually she wanted to be just like the monsters she heard of. She wanted to eat a human.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
also LeBarrel you may think I'm nagging you at this point but could you please put more detail into your posts and I find it really strange that your OC, out of nowhere, just asks if this guy died and then came to this fantasy world

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
and seriously I meant just don't mention it at all, it just seems out of place and weird to mention out of nowhere

Name: Gabriel Corrine
Nationality: British (East London, specifically)
Appearance: Darkish-brown skin, with flowing, black hair that reaches down his back. Gentle, black eyes.
Height: 5"9
Personality: Easy-going, gentle, and kind. He enjoys travelling and adventuring with others, and supports them in any way he can, making him a very good partner for those looking to travel. He is also quite good with his navigation.
Cause of death: Cancer.
Guild: Purple Thorns.
Backstory: Gabriel was very sickly for most of his life, meaning he spent the majority of his days in a hospital bed. He would often read stories of people going on adventures, and seeing new things, and get quite jealous. After all, it was something he could ever do. The hospital was kind enough to provide him a tutor to teach him, as he was too sickly to go to school. While drawing his last breaths, his only regret was never being able to see the world outside for himself. Luckily, he was given another chance, when he met a Goddess that gave him a chance to start again. He took it in a heartbeat, and was gifted a magically enhanced, golden harp, with the power to aid allies with it's songs. Depending on which song is played, he can provide his allies with different affects. However, since he has no prior experience with playing an instrument, he is still learning how to play fluently.