• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Escape from Team Rocket

Luna looked at Lance like he was crazy. "What in the moons" she muttered. "Ok we're ready!" She yelled up at them. Then she turned to the people and Pokémon who were inching closer and growled. She used Shadow Beam which knocked some of them out to buy more time.

Kai nodded and leapt through the window, sinking his claws into soft wood when he landed. He slid down the trunk of the tree, muttering a quick, "sorry." He noticed some of the people nearby and electricity crackled in his fur, waiting to attack if needed. "Alright!" He called up at the window.

It was Rage's turn. He was scared, but it was the only way to be free. Some sound caught his attention. There were people entering the room. Rage didn't hesitate. He jumped from the window and reached the tree, but he fell quite bad. Some leaves attenuated his fall, but he broke some branches and fell badly on the ground. He was a rock type; he was heavy. He shouted of pain. He stood up, but immediately he fell. He fell from one side, so he broke his right leg and the right arm. The Eject button he had was completely broken; it was useless, not like the Safety Goggles, that were almost intact. "Please! Help!"

Kai cursed softly and met Rage on the ground. When he looked over the damage, it became more evident that it was very serious. This would probably slow them down quite a bit. None of the Pokémon in their team appeared to have any healing moves to his knowledge, so he asked, "can you walk with help?"

(There's a possibility of a tornado and I'm so nervous)
Luna rushed to Rade's side and got some revives from her fur. "Don't ask were I got them just stay still" she said calmly and used the revives on him. Then she got out some healing berries and gave them to him. "These should help" she said and stood up. "Kai, he'll need some help walk for a bit but he should be good when the berries and revevives take effect" she said and looked at Kai.

(Eeek, be safe)
The Luxio blinked in surprise. "...Got it," he replied, leaning up against the Larvitar. Luckily, it was his good side, so he probably wouldn't have much of a problem, even though he couldn't attack with an injured companion. "Told you to be careful, didn't I? Just don't grab the chain," He asked with a light voice and a smile, also referring to the leftover restraint looped around his throat and almost touching the ground. He looked up at the window, hearing conflict and hoping the Arcanine was all right. Doing a mental head count, it seemed like he was the only one left to jump.

Rage used some of the revives and the healing berries. His arm and leg didn't hurt too much, but he still wasn't able to walk properly, and his arm still ached. "Thanks a lot. I knew that this fall was not going to end well since the very first moment he jumped... And probably from before too." Rage didn't have too many possibilities now. Since there were some humans fighting against them, he tried to relax and see if the rest of the team were there. Then, he looked to the window. Ups... The Arcanine... I was so scared when I started to hear people entering that I completely forgot about him. He thought. "Beware with the fall! Maybe I just... Made the fall a little bit more difficult now that there are fewer branches to attenuate it", Rage shouted, expecting that the Arcanine could hear it.

'We have to get out of here but how?' Luna thought and looked around. She saw some more humans and used Shadow Beam on them and they flew back. Then she got an idea. "Can anyone use Teleport?" She asked them.

Lance heard the black eevee ask if anyone can teleport. "The arcanine should be able to, with TM30!" Lance said. "If he'll survive the fall." Lance's smile got bigger.

Luna growled. "We don't need those types of comments" she said harshly. She looked up at the window and sighed. "Can you teleport?!" She asked/yelled at the window. Then she looked at Kai and Rage and had a worried expression. 'Ok we can do this' she thought and smiled.

Fury wasted no more time inside and hastily jumped out onto the tree, making it sway under his weight. "Teleport? Where to?" He asked the group once he had climbed off, shooting a look back at where he had jumped from.

Mint sighed with some relief and shook his head. He plucked some leaves from his head and chewed on them, knowing their calming abilities. The grass type swung up onto Fury's back with ease and scanned the small group of jailbreakers that surrounded him.

Luna looked very relieved and smiled. "Wherever you think is safe. Buy I'd prefer a forest, then again I lived in a forest my whole life" she said then looked at the incoming team and shot them two Shadow Balls. "But we have to get everyone, and fast" she said then looked at Kai and Rage with a worried look.

Kai caught the Eevee's look and grunted in a noncommittal fashion, readjusting his stance to help the shorter Pokémon. His fur prickled in irritation at being so vulnerable, but he knew it was necessary. "We're alright," he said. "We'll make it. We need to get somewhere with a lot of cover, though, so a forest would work."

"My house has a lot of cover! It might smell bad, but my collection of barneys could hide us!" Said lance.
He gave a big grin. "It is better than forests! Killer grass types live there! No offense, kiddo." He looked at Mint.

Luna growled and looked at Lance. "I will not hide with Barney's" she growled then looked at Fury. "But it's really Fury's call so I guess if he chooses your house we can't do anything" she muttered and sent another Shadow Ball at the incoming Pokémon.

Mint chuckled at Lance's speech. He grew more serious when a few hostiles leapt after them, and used Seed Bomb on the tree to destroy it, fainting them in the process. He chittered angrily at them, but a few flying types swooped down to catch the fainted ones. The birds flew away with the unconscious pokemon.

Fury took a deep breath. "Okay, let's go to a forest." The charcoal around his neck glowed brightly as he used the move, landing the group in the middle of a forest. "Sorry we didn't go to your house." He apologized to Lance. The fire type knew he wanted to help, but Fury assumed some of them would not adjust well to the bad smell that Lance mentioned.

Back at the Rocket base, a horde of humans and pokemon stood around the destroyed tree, arguing loudly with each other. The noise stopped quickly when a figure materialized in the center, standing next to a smug Persian. "Something escaped?" He inquired in a quiet voice. An admin affirmed this fact. He began shouting orders at everyone, enraged that the Arcanine had managed to leave, along with Kai and Rage. His Persian hissed at the surrounding pokemon, who scurried to help their masters.

Luna sighed and drank in the forest air. "Ok you guys should find a place to stay while I find some healing materials. I'll be back" she said as she went into some bushes.

"Well, we're not getting you up a tree anytime soon," Kai half-joked, letting the Larvitar down gently. He gathered some nearby plant materials, like moss, and arranged them into a makeshift nest for the injured Pokémon to rest in. "Anyone else injured at all? Now's the time to speak up, while we're safe. How far are we from that base, anyway?" He inquired.

Luna grabbed some berries that smelt like healing berries and headed back. "Hey guys, I'm back with some healing berries and some berries for us to eat" she said then gave Rage some healing berries and placed the berries in the middle for everyone to eat. "I'll go get some more if you guys want me to" she said then looked around at the little group with a smile.

"Far enough so they won't be able to find us, at least for a couple days." Fury answered Kai wearily. Now that he wasn't in the base anymore, the fear and anger wasn't enough to keep him moving. He lay down so fast, it almost seemed like he fell. The cuts, scrapes, and bruises was added to by a slight headache caused by all the worrisome thoughts running through his head.

Mint couldn't wait to explore the trees around him. He flipped backwards and faced Luna, far more energetic now that he was in the wild again. "Yes! Let's go exploring!" He exclaimed with a huge grin on his face. A vine reached out to take some food, first dropping a few in front of Fury, then giving one to the lively Pansage. Seemingly as an afterthought, it set down two by Rage's nest before becoming still again.

Damn, Kai thought, trying to gather some more soft material for Fury. "You're not Teleporting for a while. In fact, you shouldn't use your energy for at least a few hours," he said sternly, moving some of the berries over to the exhausted Arcanine.

When the vine, seemingly out of nowhere, dropped the food towards them, Kai looked up, puzzled. "Was that you... Pansage?" He asked, realizing that in all of the commotion, they never really traded names. He'd thought, at first, that the vines had come from the Grass type in their group, but they'd seemed to come from somewhere else.

Luna chuckled at Mint then smiled. "Sure, just let's rest first" she's said then ate two berries. "Well, I'm not that hungry so I'm good for now" she said then became alert. "You guys can rest for now. I'll keep watch" she said and looked around.

Mint laughed at Kai's confusion. "Yes, yes." Some more vines gathered up moss and laid it next to the Arcanine, enough for everyone to be comfortable. The grass type sprang into a tree where he could see the others below him and settled down to rest in a leafy section of a branch.

Fury stood up, took his share and set it apart from the large pile. He trampled it down into the kind of bed he was used to and lay down again. After he wolfed down the berries, he used Rest for the added benefit of regaining health.

Luna sighed and looked around. She sensed nothing was coming then layed down beside a tree. "I'm going to rest" she said then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Rage stood on the ground. "Thanks, Kai... Well, my leg still hurts, but it's nothing I can't deal with. I think that the best option is trying to walk by myself, trying not to force it a lot... But yeah, I'm better, so I can't complain." Rage tried to walk a little. He was limping, but at least he could place his foot on the ground. "I don't feel like sleeping now, I guess I'll stay awake some more time..."
(OOC: Sorry for not replying before, I didn't get notifications)

"Jeronimo!" Lance jumped from trees to trees, scanning the area for 'Killer Grass Types'. "WOOOWAHWOOOWAHWOOOAH" Lance found something. "LULALULALULALULA ALERT ALERT ALERT!" It seemed like a pokemon, but not a friendly one. "Dei! Deino!" The wild pokemon said. "AH!" Lance ran away. "BARNEY IS DOWN! BARNEY IS DOWN!"
(OOC: The deino doesn't have anything to do with the story, just a wild pokemon)

Luna jolted awake from the noise and groaned, realizing it was just Lance. "Does that guy ever do anything that seems normal?" She muttered then walked over to Rage and sighed. "I'm glad your leg is feeling better but don't push it" she said then smiled.

"Well... If it's better is all because of you, so... Thanks. Anyways, I know I shouldn't push it, but I need too. I mean... I want to collaborate in our escape, and it's true that I am more like an obstacle in this state. Obviously, I don't want to push it a lot, but I'd like to do it in moments like this, that we are calm" Explained Rage.

Mint fell out of the tree, waking up from the sinking feeling and twisting himself midair to land on his feet. "Hey!" He saluted Rage with a cheerful manner. "Do not say you are an obstacle, Rage! You are one of the strongest I know!" He snickered at Lance's yells and took a vine in hand, swinging toward the source of noise.

Fury raised his head, having been awakened by all the talking. The headache had subsided for now, and most of his wounds were healed. "I wouldn't mind a steak right now." He complained under his breath and stood up to stretch his legs.

Luna chuckled then got up. "Ok, I'll go get a steak" she said then went into some bushes and further into the woods to get the said food. She looked around and spotted a human den (house) then trotted over to it. She jumped on a tree then looked in the open window and saw nobody was there so she carefully jumped through the open window. "This is too easy" she said then opened the fridge and pulled the steak out. "Now time to get back" she muttered but just then the door opened, she ran to the window and jumped out with the steak. "That's was close" she said and continued to run toward the other escaped Pokémon.

Mint got sidetracked and watched Luna's retrieval of food from the house. "Next time let me help." He called out in a disappointed tone, not pleased that he had missed helping get the food. He spotted Lance screaming about his 'barneys' and used some vines for a loose Grass Knot. The result pleased him, being loose enough to not harm the Carbink, but tight enough to make him hold still. Mint picked up Lance and backtracked to where the others were by following the trail Luna had made.

Fury smelled the meat from where he was. Without a second thought, he sprinted toward it. He was testing to see how fast he could run and was pleased by the effort, since the grass he had stepped on hardly showed any sign of his footprints. The Arcanine bared his teeth in imitation of a smile, embers flickering in the gaps between his fangs.

"But barney... I want some food too!" Me too! "Shut up, Bella!" Lance ran towards the house where luna got the steak. "KNOCK KNOCK PIDGEYS" Lance shouted while he slam the door open. He somehow managed to make the fridge fall, and then he pushed it all the way to the area where everyone else was. The humans gave up on running after him. "Got some food!" He opened the fridge.

Fury blinked and shook his head. "You are very...strange." He said to Lance, lacking a better term to use. The meat that Luna had gotten for him was in his jaws now, the small flames still dancing around his teeth. Fridge means human house. I'll go try to talk with them later. He thought as he tramped back to where Kai and Rage were.

Mint smiled at Lance's performance, and made a mental note to tie his grass knot tighter next time he used it. The Pansage searched the freezer section and found a box, the contents of which tasted sweet. His smile grew wider at this discovery, and tracked Fury's steps back only by hearing, preferring to stare down at the box in his hands.

D

Deleted member 227971

Crystal and Ninja were discussing How to get out.
"Got any Bright ideas?" Asked Crystal
Ninja Smirked. "I think i Do.."
The Ninja-Frog ALWAYS had a stick with him. Thinking fast, he twiddled the stick into the locks and the handcuffs fell of.
"Oh, ok. Good idea" Said Crystal as Ninja Undid her Muzzle. "But One More Problem.." She showed Ninja the Chain on her leg.
"Easy" Said Ninja, throwing a water shuriken at it.
"Thanks" Said Crystal, Using ice beam to freeze the bars of the cage.
"What did you do that for?" Ninja Shouted, but not loud enough for the grunts to hear.
Crystal kicked the wall and the ice shattered, the bars of the cage with it. She Smiled.
"Oh.." Said Ninja. "Now quick! Lets get out of here!"

The grunts usually stationed in this part of the building were scarce. Nevertheless, the ones who were present rushed at Crystal and Ninja, accompanied with two enslaved pokemon who shot beams of fire at the duo.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Ohh no". Said Crystal
"Keep running! I'll fight them off!" Said Ninja. This would be easy for him, since he was a water type.
"Take This!" Ninja Yelled, throwing multiple shurikens at them.

The two flamethrowers lessened the shuriken's damage, but that didn't stop the water attacks from fainting the two hostile fire types. The grunts scowled and threw chain lassos at Ninja as a last effort to get him back under their control.

D

Deleted member 227971

"NINJA!" Screamed Crystal.
It was too late, he was gone.
She wouldn't have this.
Crystal Lashed out at the grunts, using bite on them over and over. Ninja had saved her, now was to return the favor

Mint threw his treat up into a tree and scampered up after it. Some Cherrim asked for a portion and he readily gave them some of the cold, sweet food. "You guys should get something from that box!" He called down to Rage, Kai and Luna.

Fury lay in his resting place and tore into the steak. He finished it almost instantaneously then looked up at the others. "I don't know any of your names." He spoke with flames covering his teeth, burning the shreds of what was stuck between them.

Last edited:
"Hey, you can cook it instantly," Kai snickered, before looking thoughtful. "But that's right; we were in such a rush, I forgot. I'm Kai."

His attention turned to the Pansage when it called down to them, the Luxio perked his ears and looked at the colorful box. He padded over to it and flipped it with a paw. He couldn't read human words and the smell was faint, but it seemed that the frozen sweets were familiar. "Hey, congrats, little guy! Looks like you found some ice cream! Or frozen yogurt. I dunno the difference." Humans were confusing and cruel sometimes, but they definitely knew how to create good food.